[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /stretchmarks/? I'm not overweight by any means

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

Who here /stretchmarks/? I'm not overweight by any means (6'1, 145), but I find that I've gotten some on my inner thighs.
>>
The day I get a stretchmark is the day I end my life tbqh

>weird obsession with keeping my body pure and scar/blemish-free
>>
>>25683698
>file name
>parenting: loving your lines

You can get stretch marks THIS bad from pregnancy?
>>
I have purple stretch marks on my back as a result of growing ~7 inches in a year when I hit puberty at age 15. They're fading but still quite visible. Fortunately the only people who have seen my back since I hit puberty have been doctors.
>>
>>25683730
Seriously all of my self-esteem issues come from having terrible skin.
>>
>>25683734
If you have twins or more then yeah.
>>
>>25683730
uh yeah you might want to take a look at the back of your thighs.. just saying..
>>
>>25683734
yeah, theres a pic of one woman who was rather small and just got done with pregnancy, its like someone took a square of mesh wire and pressed it against her stomach
>>
>>25683757
Are you me
Grew from 5'7" to 6'3" in freshman and sophomore year of high school shit ton of stretch marks on my lower back now kind of fading
>>
>>25683994
Yeah, except I grew from 4'11" to 5'6" or so in that period :(. I'm like 5'8 1/2" now but at 22 I've pretty much stopped growing.
>>
>>25683698
I've been obese for most of my life and gained many of them when I put on a fuckload of weight at the age of 9 or 10. I am completely covered in them and they look pretty gross as I've been losing weight.
I am not kidding when I say I'm covered in them either. My entire arms, my legs above the knees, inner thighs, stomach, back, above my butt, my breasts and my armpits.
>>
>>25683730
Is that to compensate for your fetal alcohol syndrome face?
>>
>>25683730
Honestly why even bother when you look how you do?
>>
>>25683994
>>25684037
...same shit happened to my guy he was super self conscious about it
>>
>>25683855
What the fuck are these? Do many people have them? Holy shit I'm self conscious now
>>
>>25683730
...So you have never worked a strenuous job or cooked for yourself?
>>
Was worried I was going to get them while pregnant but went through a whole regimen of lotions and stuff to prevent it. Most of it's genetics, but doesn't hurt to be safe.
>>
File: nightmare vision.jpg (57KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision.jpg
57KB, 722x349px
>>25684218
I'm not self conscious about it at all. My whole back is a fucking mess (acne scars, stretch marks, tons of hair on lower back) but I figure if a girl was ever willing to go far enough with me to see it she wouldn't mind. The reason I'm perpetually single is mostly a lack of self confidence and a shut-in lifestyle (and an ugly face).
>>
>>25684284
He was worried about the back acne too and your right if she loves you and gets that far she won't give a damn
>>
>>25683698
Me too. My mom decided to get fat after she had me, and I guess also decided I should be fat with her because she loves me? Lost weight as adult, but the skin damage was done. Surgery can help a lot, but can't afford it. I would reccomend undergarments. Especially compression/shaping stuff if you have a lot of loose skin. If it's holding you back from sex, it's time to develop a clothing fetish. Maybe latex bodysuit, costumes or w/e.
>>
>>25683698
5'9 240

Overweight since childhood. First started getting stretch marks on my tits when I was twelve. They kinda came out of nowhere but thankfully stopped at Cs so I don't have to worry about back pain or something.

they're very pale and not noticeable but when I wear a low cut shirt I sometimes feel self-conscious because I know in the right light you can notice them.

My husband noticed them one day and asked what they were. I have them on my belly too, not nearly as bad as the OP, also very pale and hardly noticable. I think I remember them appearing when I was about 14, they were red and obvious then.

I've got them on my legs too but my legs are also very very muscley so I literally can't see them at all except when I've got a bruise, they show up on top of the bruising. Or maybe those aren't stretchmarks, I don't know. I had a really bad bruise on my leg once and it looked nuts, like there were little white ramen noodles on top of it haha, I literally screamed at first glance, looked like some kind of infection.

I don't mind having stretchmarks honestly, I never think about them. I don't stress about them. If I stress about my appearance it has more to do with my general size which I ordinarily don't mind at all because I carry it pretty well.
>>
Since I started taking estrogen I've gotten stretch marks everywhere.

Eh.
>>
>>25684284
sack the fuck up. life is too short to be a little bitch.
>>
>>25684370
>My husband noticed them one day and asked what they were.
Your husband is kind of retarded, senpai.
>>
>>25683698
Man that stretchmarks looks exactly like my exgirlfriend's. He had a baby when she was 15 and her belly looked just like that.

Omg worst period of my life thank god i left that bitch.
>>
Zyzz had them, The Rock has them, many bodybuilders have them, they are not bad, they just "are".
>>
>tfw looking for other skinny people with stretch marks and all I find are fatties
>>
>>25684238
I mean permanent body modifications irk me.

I have a scar on my forehead from sports as a kid, and this year I spilled some phenol cooking in the lab and burned my wrist.

But they fade quickly. Stretch marks, tattoos, etc are practically forever and make me feel spooked. It isn't even an appearance thing, I can't explain it.
>>
File: 1452478416075.jpg (67KB, 960x306px) Image search: [Google]
1452478416075.jpg
67KB, 960x306px
i've got a huge red stretch mark in my armpit from lifting
>>
>>25684449
I've seen a few skinny guys naked, no stretch marks to speak of. and I'm sure I'd notice them, I'd see every inch of them.
>>
>>25684449
I got them, don't worry. I got them on the top part of my thighs, I got them at my lats, my ass and my back.
>>
>>25684435
I'm positive he knew what they were but he probably didn't want to start a conversation about stretch marks by calling them out by name and potentially making me feel self-conscious. I think he was curious about how long I had them.
>>
>>25684449
I'm skinny and have a lot of stretchmarks.
>>
File: coolio.jpg (52KB, 495x216px) Image search: [Google]
coolio.jpg
52KB, 495x216px
I'm a tall lanklet, though once i started going gym and hitting up the squat's and dead-lifts, i ended up getting stretchmarks across my back, some on my biceps, on top of my knees and on my ass.

Light ones.
>>
File: 1451772983379.gif (100KB, 486x345px) Image search: [Google]
1451772983379.gif
100KB, 486x345px
>>25683730
Like an egg?
>>
File: mystery.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>25683730
You look like fuckin sid the sloth and you're concerned about stretch marks?
>>
>>25684559
I sort of smiled tbqh
>>
>>25683730
I'm >>25684370 and if I looked like you I probably would have killed myself a while ago
>>
i peaked at 220lb 5'10" (down to 170 now)
i have stretch marks about the size of OP's pic around my inner thigh. It all happened when i was 17 i think i just gained like 30 pounds in a year. its a drag but i dont let it worry me.
>>
>>25684658
>hamplanet roastie getting toasty

Hope writing that out made you feel better, sis.
>>
File: Freddy_Krueger.jpg (18KB, 294x391px) Image search: [Google]
Freddy_Krueger.jpg
18KB, 294x391px
>>25683698
Seriously you should get that checked out
>>
240 lbs here, been a fatass for a long time and have stretchmarks in all stages of healing
>on my shoulder
>in my armpits
>on my upper arms
>few mostly healed ones above my knees
>on my stomach (front and side)
>accross my inner elbow just touching my forearm
>along my bicep and on its inner side
>on my shoulders front and back
>under my manboobs
>in muh crotch
Shit's all around nasty yo, don't be a fat fuck kids hell it's fairly easy not to.
>>
>>25684724
That's it, I've had enough.
A FUCKING SLUT SAYING "ROASTY GETTING TOASTY" REEEEEE
REEEE
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>25683698
apparently I have stretch marks on my back but I can't see them so I don't know. im a skinny skeleton so I don't know why I got them, I went through a growth spurt and got to 6ft 2 in highschool so I guess that could be it.
>>
>severe stretch marks like OP pic
>except they're all fucking apple red

i'm not obese but holy shit if i were to lose weight they'd still be there

kill me
>>
Was fat early last year. Stretch marks were pretty nasty at first but they've faded. Don't let them deter you from getting healthy, robots.
>>
>>25685122
post pics you liar muhdesu
>>
If mine are already sort of faded are there any hopes of getting rid of them? They're not noticable, they're on like the inside of my thigh.
>>
File: 14.png (342KB, 804x453px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
342KB, 804x453px
>tfw stretch marks all over my hips/inner thighs/boobs

>skelly all my life
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.