[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: welcome to the hood.jpg (698KB, 1776x1648px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to the hood.jpg
698KB, 1776x1648px
Whats a good entry level/no-degree or experience needed job for a robot that doesnt require customer interaction?
>>
Entry level job in the manufacturing industry.
>>
filmset lackey
you just fetch shit
as you work your way up, you get to earnin that kosh dolla
>>
labourer/construction
pays better than you think it might, especially if you're in a rural area where there aren't a lot of idle 20-somethings
also not nearly as tiring as you think it might be
>>
>>25682085
become a dishwasher bruv
>>
Data entry. You literally just type things in from point A to point B all day. Only downside is that it's usually in an office setting which means interaction with other human beings. But if you don't want that...

Transcription is about the most robot tier job there is. You watch videos and transcribe them, and can often work from home.
>>
>>25682357
>Data entry.
experience or contacts required (at least here)
I know because I tried
>>
Fast food prep was my first job at 15/16 years old. I was a fat fuck working at Chic-fil-a getting dirty as fuck all night long in the back room of a mall CFA.

It was amazing. I hated doing register when they forced me or had no girls doing it. I got to chill out in the nice and cold back room, clean dishes, restock stuff, steal food when I can because I was a fatty who loved Chickfila.

Also, side note, they say when you work at a fast food place you see how the food's created and start hating it...totally not that way at CFA. The chicken tastes amazing since it thaws out after the brining is done at the factory, put into bags and frozen. We unfreeze them slowly over a week or so, then served them.

When I got too hot from all the physical labor, I'd just go stand in the freezer for a minute or so. I loved the cleaning. I loved prepping the order the front staff gave me. They'd just yell they need more nuggets or whatever. Easiest job ever. You'd get gross and dirty, but I never cared. At closing time they brought back all the food and equipment to wash. I'd eat a shitload of fries and nuggets before we throw out the fries and save the nuggets (for chicken salad sandwiches) in the fridge.

Working food service was fun. You meet some cool people all suffering like you are. If you can prove you're amazing in the back room just ONCE your manager might start letting you do that only.

But honestly the time I put in on the cash register and running food was fun too during big rushes. I rarely got orders wrong, loved helping the other cashiers by bagging their food for them and they'd help me too. I got through my social anxiety after the first day of register work. You don't have to talk to them like a fucking bartender. Just ask what they want and thank them.
>>
>>25682085
would warehouse be good? im in enough shape to do it and i like the thought of being up and moving around.
>>
>>25683404
I work in a warehouse and I love it. All my coworkers are just as miserable and stupid as I am and we fuck around all day. Working there brought me from a chubby social failure to a builtfat subnormie who can actually hold a conversation. 8/10 job, hard fucking work though.
>>
>>25683404
>>25684463
warehouse is the best job for robots. It requires very little one on one interaction, other than hello/goodbye,or during breaks, because you're busy the whole time, lifting shit, and walking up and down. Very physical job, but if you don't want to deal with people, this would be it.
>>
>>25682222
Cool, i'll look into it.
>>25682170
How would one even go about acquiring such a job?
>>25684463
Worked at a warehouse before, almost 12 hours a day, went from skinny fat to slim and visible abs.
Manual labor is pretty cool. The downside was that there was a lot of talking going on and because of the lack of words crawling out of my mouth i was asked to leave, totally not a robot friendly job.
>>
>>25684528
>>25684579
Yeah I didn't mention that but there is a lot of talking. Being introverted and bad at making friends I found it very hard at first, but needed the job to survive. So you have to force yourself to interact with coworkers/customers/drivers or you'll be screwed, maybe fired. Good for someone to improve their social skills, maybe not so good for a full blown autist.

When I realized that everyone there was just as fucked as I was my work life got way better. Misery loves company, and you get to hear a lot of good jokes.
>>
>>25684692
>>25684528
okay well then clearly it's not the best job for robots then is it? retard.
>>
>>25684851
Follow the thread, idiot. You're replying to two different people.

NEET lifestyle is rarely sustainable and some robots might actually want to improve their social skills and fitness, so clearly you can fuck off.
>>
For extreme entry level/robot friendly, sign waving. I talk to literally nobody, though people constantly looking at you does feel pretty uncomfortable, I do have bouts where I actually feed off their attention and feel pretty good.
>>
File: securityido.jpg (121KB, 928x906px) Image search: [Google]
securityido.jpg
121KB, 928x906px
>>25682085
Security Officer. If you get an Office or Industrial gig, you do a patrol once an hour and shitpost/watch chinese cartoons the rest of the time. You'll rarely run into another human being.
>>
FedEx or UPS distribution center. pay is usually reasonably above min wage.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.