[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
ITT: Every robot needs a guitar
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
Why don't all of you wizards in training get a guitar to pick up chicks? It's literally the easiest way to get laid and has been proven by science
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/guitarists-really-are-hot_n_3225251.html

Seriously just find one, learn how to play some weak shit and that's that
>>
What about bass? Do women like that?
>>
>>25681329
No. I took a ride today on one of the wetback NJ midget buses and there was a disgusting mexican playing the same song over and over again on his guitar.

Only play guitar if there are people that want to listen. Don't play guitar for attention handouts.
>>
Being a guitarist ain't shit if you can't sing
Source : I'm a semi-pro composer who's still a virgin
>>
Been playing since I was 12 so I can do some pretty nifty stuff

Still hasn't gotten me laid
>>
File: me.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
me.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>>25681329
>play guitar for 4 years
>be ugly
my face
>>
>>25681462
You really are ugly and you look like you suck at guitar
>>
>>25681383
>>25681383
yes because bass=low pitch
low pitch=masculine
Bass is probably better than regular for getting girls
>>25681407
just carry your guitar with you when you're out one day. say something like "could you help me set up my guitar so I can take pictures of it?". Gurantee girls gon chose senpai
>>
>>25681476
thanks senpai, that made my day and I do suck at guitar
>>
>>25681430
it only works if girls SEE the guitar case
http://www.spring.org.uk/2013/05/the-incredible-dating-power-of-a-guitar-case.php
>>
I learned guitar to impress a girl.
Best mistake ever, i actually REALLY like it.
I might even try to become a famous guitarist one day.
>>
>>25681407
How hard is it to become a decent singer?
>>
>>25681599
I can't sing is what I'm saying. I have no idea.
>>
>>25681329
I have no manuality or coordination because of my genetics
>>
>>25681777
autists make for amazing guitarist. Look at blind tom petty for an example of superhuman musical talent in a sperglord
>>
>>25681329
>virgin
>played guitar for 7 years
>can improvise, read music and know my scales
>mfw normie friend tells me a story where he got a blowjob for strumming the 3 chords of some justin bieber song
>>
File: me.jpg (35 KB, 320x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
me.jpg
35 KB, 320x600
I noodle over elevator music really fast. I don't think girls like that.
>>
>>25681984
you need to go out and show them.
>>25682070
you play elevator music on your guitar?
>>
>>25682286
hes talking about jazz
>>
>>25682286
I am also a guitarist. The only way to get laid from it is singing.
They don't give a fuck about you if you dont

Or be so good you get lots and lots of attention from doing it.
>>
>>25682286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbPTeFta4lw

chicks dig this
>>
>>25682303
>>25681329
Music INCREASES TESTOSTERONE levels in women and DECREASES TESTOSTERONE levels in men. It massively increases your chances of getting laid
>>
>>25682358
As someone who has performed before nah it doesnt unless you're very good and very popular.
>>
>>25682358
>jazz
>mozart
dem genres
>>
>>25682417
>>25682417
did you not see the graph I showed you? Just listening to music considerably increased testosterone levels in women. Being the source of that music can make you borderline chad
>>
>>25682458
Yes I did look at your chart, but I play guitar already and it literally will do nothing for you unless you are confident and sing.

Or incredibly good or get a lot of attention.

It's all a popularity thing really.
>>
>>25682358
I always knew jazz was hedonistic and degenerate.
>>
>>25682457
confused here
are you calling bullshit or confirming?
>>
>>25682482
does mozart require singing? Does jazz really need singing?
>>
>>25681329
It works, I use to do this.
Honestly gets rather depressing though knowing you'll never find a girl that isn't a drug addict/prostitute, or at least acts like a prostitute might not really make anything off her exploits.
>>
>>25682528
would most girls fuck a concert pianist nowadays?'
No.
Not the ones are age.

They'll fuck a rapper who sounds like he doesn't even speak english.
Because it's popular.
>>
I've played guitar for almost 15 years and not once has a chick been interested in me because of it. Now bass guitar on the other hand, that's what chicks dig.
>>
>>25681329
Only if you're pretty
>>
>>25681538
You are not and never will be special enough to become a famous guitarist
>>
>>25681329
too old

if you dont start playing an instrument before you're 10 you will never master it, its a fact
>>
I play guitar, drums and piano as well as singing (fairly well) and I write my own songs as well as playing other peoples

I am 6'5" 210lbs and athletic, exercising regularly, as well as having a love of action sports

I have a solid yet diverse group of friends and I regularly drink and do drugs with them

I have a car and disposable income

I attend a respectable university for a stem degree

I keep up to date with current affairs and popular culture, enjoying many popular books and films

I keep good hygiene and dress ok (I have been complimented a few times by both genders)

I have not kissed a girl in two years and I want to kill myself because I will always be unhappy

I am cursed, I am the curse
>>
>>25681329

I sing and play guitar and I'm a fat manlet shitskin, OP. I'm good, too, but that doesn't make me attractive. It's just an enhancer if you're already attractive to begin with.
>>
>>25682669
Why would you say something like that anon?
>>
Im learning but I dont practice enough. I think I would learn better from a different approach.
>>
>>25684703
How are you playing now?
I can give you the "secret" approach if you want, i'm not shitting you
>>
You shouldn't start doing anything to attract women. Do it for yourself.
>>
>>25684793
Naw man I need to mimic something. Like, watching synesthesia is how I learned the few piano songs I know.
>>
I play guitar, have for five years: kv.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 401870

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.