[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Every robot needs a guitar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

Why don't all of you wizards in training get a guitar to pick up chicks? It's literally the easiest way to get laid and has been proven by science
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/guitarists-really-are-hot_n_3225251.html

Seriously just find one, learn how to play some weak shit and that's that
>>
What about bass? Do women like that?
>>
>>25681329
No. I took a ride today on one of the wetback NJ midget buses and there was a disgusting mexican playing the same song over and over again on his guitar.

Only play guitar if there are people that want to listen. Don't play guitar for attention handouts.
>>
Being a guitarist ain't shit if you can't sing
Source : I'm a semi-pro composer who's still a virgin
>>
Been playing since I was 12 so I can do some pretty nifty stuff

Still hasn't gotten me laid
>>
File: me.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>25681329
>play guitar for 4 years
>be ugly
my face
>>
>>25681462
You really are ugly and you look like you suck at guitar
>>
>>25681383
>>25681383
yes because bass=low pitch
low pitch=masculine
Bass is probably better than regular for getting girls
>>25681407
just carry your guitar with you when you're out one day. say something like "could you help me set up my guitar so I can take pictures of it?". Gurantee girls gon chose senpai
>>
>>25681476
thanks senpai, that made my day and I do suck at guitar
>>
>>25681430
it only works if girls SEE the guitar case
http://www.spring.org.uk/2013/05/the-incredible-dating-power-of-a-guitar-case.php
>>
I learned guitar to impress a girl.
Best mistake ever, i actually REALLY like it.
I might even try to become a famous guitarist one day.
>>
>>25681407
How hard is it to become a decent singer?
>>
>>25681599
I can't sing is what I'm saying. I have no idea.
>>
>>25681329
I have no manuality or coordination because of my genetics
>>
>>25681777
autists make for amazing guitarist. Look at blind tom petty for an example of superhuman musical talent in a sperglord
>>
>>25681329
>virgin
>played guitar for 7 years
>can improvise, read music and know my scales
>mfw normie friend tells me a story where he got a blowjob for strumming the 3 chords of some justin bieber song
>>
File: me.jpg (35KB, 320x600px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
35KB, 320x600px
I noodle over elevator music really fast. I don't think girls like that.
>>
>>25681984
you need to go out and show them.
>>25682070
you play elevator music on your guitar?
>>
>>25682286
hes talking about jazz
>>
>>25682286
I am also a guitarist. The only way to get laid from it is singing.
They don't give a fuck about you if you dont

Or be so good you get lots and lots of attention from doing it.
>>
>>25682286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbPTeFta4lw

chicks dig this
>>
File: Music gets you laid lol.png (261KB, 1402x654px) Image search: [Google]
Music gets you laid lol.png
261KB, 1402x654px
>>25682303
>>25681329
Music INCREASES TESTOSTERONE levels in women and DECREASES TESTOSTERONE levels in men. It massively increases your chances of getting laid
>>
>>25682358
As someone who has performed before nah it doesnt unless you're very good and very popular.
>>
>>25682358
>jazz
>mozart
dem genres
>>
>>25682417
>>25682417
did you not see the graph I showed you? Just listening to music considerably increased testosterone levels in women. Being the source of that music can make you borderline chad
>>
>>25682458
Yes I did look at your chart, but I play guitar already and it literally will do nothing for you unless you are confident and sing.

Or incredibly good or get a lot of attention.

It's all a popularity thing really.
>>
>>25682358
I always knew jazz was hedonistic and degenerate.
>>
>>25682457
confused here
are you calling bullshit or confirming?
>>
>>25682482
does mozart require singing? Does jazz really need singing?
>>
>>25681329
It works, I use to do this.
Honestly gets rather depressing though knowing you'll never find a girl that isn't a drug addict/prostitute, or at least acts like a prostitute might not really make anything off her exploits.
>>
>>25682528
would most girls fuck a concert pianist nowadays?'
No.
Not the ones are age.

They'll fuck a rapper who sounds like he doesn't even speak english.
Because it's popular.
>>
I've played guitar for almost 15 years and not once has a chick been interested in me because of it. Now bass guitar on the other hand, that's what chicks dig.
>>
>>25681329
Only if you're pretty
>>
>>25681538
You are not and never will be special enough to become a famous guitarist
>>
>>25681329
too old

if you dont start playing an instrument before you're 10 you will never master it, its a fact
>>
I play guitar, drums and piano as well as singing (fairly well) and I write my own songs as well as playing other peoples

I am 6'5" 210lbs and athletic, exercising regularly, as well as having a love of action sports

I have a solid yet diverse group of friends and I regularly drink and do drugs with them

I have a car and disposable income

I attend a respectable university for a stem degree

I keep up to date with current affairs and popular culture, enjoying many popular books and films

I keep good hygiene and dress ok (I have been complimented a few times by both genders)

I have not kissed a girl in two years and I want to kill myself because I will always be unhappy

I am cursed, I am the curse
>>
>>25681329

I sing and play guitar and I'm a fat manlet shitskin, OP. I'm good, too, but that doesn't make me attractive. It's just an enhancer if you're already attractive to begin with.
>>
>>25682669
Why would you say something like that anon?
>>
Im learning but I dont practice enough. I think I would learn better from a different approach.
>>
>>25684703
How are you playing now?
I can give you the "secret" approach if you want, i'm not shitting you
>>
You shouldn't start doing anything to attract women. Do it for yourself.
>>
>>25684793
Naw man I need to mimic something. Like, watching synesthesia is how I learned the few piano songs I know.
>>
I play guitar, have for five years: kv.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.