[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your reasoning behind wanting to kill yourself? Are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What is your reasoning behind wanting to kill yourself?
Are you just generally tited of it all or is there a detailed reason as to why?

I'll start: I'm a frail beta male with an autoimmune disease, clinical deppresion, and axiety. All of which are hereditary. I offer no real value to society and I believe it is my moral obligation to kill myself and remove my heritage from the genepool. I believe this is the only thing of substance that I can ever offer the world.
>>
How to be a pussy 101
>>
>>25681005
I have an extremely receded hairline at 18 years old so no attractive woman will ever go out with me.
>>
I've got immediate and long term reasons for it:

Immediate: ugly as fuck, beta, no future financially, terrible person, self-hatred/depression, anxiety, awful genetics, etc. Typical stuff that could logically be overcome if I put in an ungodly amount of effort. Or if I went Buddhist and decided not to want all of the things I want (social acceptance, love, etc.)

In the long term, I know it's probably a better deal to be dead. Living is guaranteed pain, and it could always get much worse. There's no reason (imo) to stay alive and gamble on my future when I know there's so much to lose and so much misery to gain.

Sure I would be losing out on potentially positive experiences, but I have never had and can't imagine having a positive experience that outweighs all the negative ones I've had thus far. Suicide is really just opting out of that, and I can't see any real downsides besides making my family sad and perhaps causing myself some physical pain if I'm sloppy. However I don't want to keep living on just out of guilt for my family, it should really be my decision in the end if I don't want to deal with anything anymore.

So it's right when normies say I could fix my immediate problems. But no one can fix the permanent problem that is life
>>
Friendly reminder: OP's pic won't kill you. It'll make you a vegetable, causing you to be a bigger burden on the world than you are already.
>>
>>25682370
Well thats actually useful to know.
>>
>>25682370
helium tanks that aren't mixed with oxygen are very effective though. I think this image is rather old, before the helium shortage
>>
>>25681005
> No friends
> No girlfriend
> 35 years old so it's too late to have either of these things
> I go to work, I come home, I drink beer, I post on 4chan
> Hobbies that I used to have (music) and things that I tried to do to fill the empty void in my life (buying/maintaining a house) no longer interest me
> My life has no purpose, so why go on living?

But incidentally, you shouldn't do the CPAP mask / helium thing. I tried it a few years ago, and I apparently somehow thrashed around and pulled off the mask after I was unconscious. It was a really freaky experience because for a while I thought that I had died and maybe I just didn't completely realize it, and I was walking around in some kind of limbo like in the movie Jacob's Ladder. Anyway, I'm probably just going to get drunk and blow my brains out one of these days.
>>
I've achieved the pinnacle of my career which was my only realistic goal in life. I've never been able to socialize well, my friendships always crumble and forget about women. I can't imagine another 50 years of this monotony. I'm in a prison.
>>
>>25681005
Why do they need to make instruction pics to tell you how to kill yourself it's pretty fucking simple, you can
>jump off a tall building
>crash a car
>go into a poor black neighborhood and yell nigger over and over
>commit a crime and then quickly pull out your cellphone in front of the cops
You shouldn't kill yourselves but actually doing it shouldn't be THAT difficult
>>
using a mask is not recommended in most guides I've read. the crap you exhale can't go anywhere so you breathe it back in causing severe pain similar to drowning. you're supposed to use a bag over your head that's not too loose or too tight so that the helium can go in and the exhale out. it's really difficult to achieve this balance and that makes the helium method overly complicated. very few people have succeeded with it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.