[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anon ever gave a woman an orgasmic climax?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: fucking.gif (2MB, 130x98px) Image search: [Google]
fucking.gif
2MB, 130x98px
Move along femanon.
>>>/cm/
Unless you're a lesbian and did it to another woman.
>>
File: cunnilingus4.jpg (242KB, 1280x1150px) Image search: [Google]
cunnilingus4.jpg
242KB, 1280x1150px
Yes
3 girls, a one night stand who was an amazing squirter, and 2 gfs

Only one I made cum from cunnilingus is my current gf, problem is I've gotten so good at it she wants to be eaten out twice a week at least
>>
bad thread ffff
>>
pls give source tytytytytytyfucktherobot
>>
>>25679601

i have!!!!!!!!!

with muh dic
>>
they say I have but I don't believe them
>>
>>25681013
Asking for source also, that guy looks familiar
>>
>make her cum
>apologize right after i cum because i thought i was 2 quick
>she fucking starts LMAOing
>>
I have. A bunch. In fact I had a 100% success rate until last year when I slept with an arabic girl from Tinder who did not cum for the entire month and a bit we were sleeping together. She was so sexy though.

My girl cums 75% of the time. Before a month ago it was 100%.
>>
I had sex with about 10 hookers, they seemed to enjoy it after the first few times each. But they are hookers so who knows

Last one I fucked
>>
>>25681134
>>apologize right after i cum because i thought i was 2 quick
>>she fucking starts LMAOing
It's the right thing to do if someone had good sense of humor.

Better than awkward silence.

>girl give me a BJ
>"ohhAHHHHH" while busting all in her mouth and over her face
>she looks up to me and says "Sorry"
>>
>>25681257
>they seemed to enjoy it after the first few times each
>thinking hooker actually enjoys sex with you
LEL
E
L
>>
>>25680130
Doesn't seem like much to ask honestly.
>>
>About to lose virginity at party
>Go to car and begin
>Cant get hard because alcohol and anxiety
>Finger her until she twitches out and pussy gets all tight
>She leaves and I ended up sleeping in my car in shame

Told everyone I lost my virginity
>>
>>25679601
All the time erryday u kno it.
I mek my baby cum 110% of teh time.
I'm jus dat good.
>>
yeah, almost everytime i see my girlfriend she is begging for it. says she loves me and shit and cant stop giggling after she cums. pretty cute
>>
>>25681257
Hey you're that guy from the other day who was asking about fucking a hooker with or without a condom. How did it go?
>>
>>25682015
Yes.

Went good, no condom twice for 350. We made a deal, was only 40 mins of her time including talking and drinking
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.