[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women capable of having hobbies? Do they have any interest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 21

Are women capable of having hobbies? Do they have any interest in cultivating their talents and expresing themselves in the arts, music, literature or sports?
>>
Yes, but most of them get to have so much fun that they never bother to pursue one.
>>
File: aylmao.png (696KB, 540x648px) Image search: [Google]
aylmao.png
696KB, 540x648px
Bluepill: Women can have hobbies too! :^)

Redpill: Women are too self-absorbed to be interested in anything but themselves..

Redpillplus: Men are too obsessed with finding a mate to be satisfied with what they have in life. Upon finding a mate, their satiety leads them to stagnation. A man only exists to serve and suffer.
>>
>>25677995
Redpillplusplus: Who gives a shit? As long as I have hobbies, life can be alright.
>>
File: Hitchens.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hitchens.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>25677904

Overall, in aggregate, no. There are outliers of course.

It's mostly because they don't need to, since they have pussy, and many men will delude themselves into believing that yes, their woman is truly interesting and intelligent when really it's just that the pussy game ridiculous.
>>
>>25677904
my gf plays the piano for fun. that's about it. she talks about the arts all the time, but she doesn't understand why I enjoy producing music. She doesn't think it's music if you're not playing an instrument. I can play the piano so much better than her, I can create original piano works that elicit strong emotional responses in people, but she still calls herself more artistic than me.

I guess women can have hobbies and be into stuff, but I think their motivations are a lot different than a true pursuit of what makes a person feel most alive.
>>
>>25677904
>write music, sing, play guitar, have a youtube channel
>work with clay for fun, working on making a cubone skull that I can wear like a mask, in honor of my mother
>I'm casual at games but I'm pretty into pokemon meta
>cook for a living and experiment in the kitchen at home, I like to make elaborate meals for fun
>I like to knit and made my first pair of socks to give to someone for Christmas this year
>>
>>25678021
>Who gives a shit? As long as I have hobbies, life can be alright.
>Redpillplusplus
RedpillOMEGA
>>
>>25678236

Of course you had to make this thread about you, you dumb stupid roastie. GTFO, we are trying to have a decent discussion here.
>>
>>25678081
>plays piano
>doesn't understand music production

does she write any music ever?

How does she not understand creation? Producing music is like being a god, you have everything at your fingertips and it can all be exactly the way you want it.

sounds like she's just a shitty person honestly
>>
>>25677904
Yes we do. Shopping, boys, netflix and pizza, the list never ends ;^)
>>
>>25678265
Topjej
o
p
l
e
l
>>
>>25678072
Hitchens nailed it as he said that women don't need to be funny, since the men must do the work in order to get them.
>>
Literally every woman I've had an interest in has only been interested in fucking Netflix shows and nothing else, they're dull AF.
Hoping I can find one that isn't a boring shit but it's probably unlikely.
>>
>>25678265
roastie getting toastie :3
>>
>>25678299

i suppose watching sport, playing video games and jerking off are better?
>>
>>25678265
>single post in thread amounts to making entire thread about her

and technically you made the thread about me when you started a thread calling into question women and hobbies
>>
File: 1422049623234.jpg (68KB, 604x339px) Image search: [Google]
1422049623234.jpg
68KB, 604x339px
the only women i know that does anything that could be considered a hobby is this girls who paints terrible portraits and plasters them all over social media
>#inspired
>#art
>####################
fucking hell
>>
>>25678430
>jerking off
That is not a hobby you ignorant. That is a unique kind of passion that ascended beyond the understanding of simpletons. Not to mention that regardless of gf or not, for some people with a specific kind of temperament, fapping is a good thing. Sometimes I don't even fap for the pleasure of it. Or I do, but it's not the primary motive. I fap to release pressure. It makes me a better, calmer person around others. And if you're going to fap anyway, might as well enjoy the best. By the best, I mean the best. There's nothing like a watching a horse pound a bald midget fat-titted tranny with a big black horse cock. In HD.
>>
my ex liked to bake and knit, and she read tons of books.
>>
>>25677904
Well, I enjoy drawing and I'm using it to help some people make a video game.
Gardening is also enjoyable.
I've loved video games since I was around four.
Learning to cook different foods and perfecting or altering old recipes is a lot of fun.
>>
>>25678607
baking is useful too, I pay people in baked goods to watch my cats while I'm out of town. The going rate is a double batch of brownies and two loaves of sourdough

I'm in a knitting circle and I pay people in baked goods for socks and shit
>>
>muh hobbies
When will this meme die. Most of the people screaming muh hobbies, are sitting in their room playing a cheap guitar, while their parents scream at them to quit with the noise. No one besides your mom will ever hear you. You will never be discovered by your 3 you tube views.
>>
>>25678815
>live on my own
>putting out an EP this year
>>
I do, and so do countless others, it doesn't matter none though.
This isn't really a question, and you don't want to know the answer. You'd be right in that women are either without hobbies or less invested in their hobbies in a statistical sense.
Leave women be.
Continue going your own way.
>>
What hobbies does /r9k/ have? Somehow I get the feeling you're not in the right place to talk about this.
>>
>>25679015
Imageboards and masturbating
>>
>>25678837
That's good. What's it called? Is it better than ray ray's mix tape? When was the last time you performed for an audience?
>>
My observations: women can and have hobbies. Most of them just put fairly little effort and time into them, a lot less than is common for men. I'm more inclined to say itd be more accurate for them to say they do something from time to time.

And then there's a group of women who tend to take their hobbies to (semi-)pro levels, but those are a minority.
>>
>>25679015
>coin collecting and grading
>leather work
>word work
get fucked, roastie scum
>>
>>25679091
>word work
The early education technique to bolster a child's reading skills?
Holy shit anon, you're at least fifteen years too old for that.
>>
compared to autistic obsessions, women don't have hobbies
>>
I like hunting and just general gun collecting. I've been going hunting with my dad since I was little, it's great.
>>
>>25679129
wood work, i meant to type wood work

also forgot fishing, fishing is great
>>
>tfw no friends to go on long hiking and fishing trips with
>>
>>25679221
just go to a public lake, skinwalkers ain't no joke
>>
File: 1437411038648.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1437411038648.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>gril is interesting
>has real hobbies and interests
>develop crush
>she into a man
>another gril is interesting
>has real hobbies and interests
>develop crush
>she into a man

I gotta hand it to transfags, they really do act like the opposite gender. You see MtFs everywhere because they're such disgusting attention-whores, but the only FtMs I know of are the ones I've met irl. Knew them both for years before I found out they wanted to be men as well.
>>
>>25678236
be my gf pls you sound neat
>>
>>25679493
First you'll have to tell me your hobbies fagtron
>>
>>25679049
This. Men just get more autistically focused on their hobbies, so when they see women not investing as much into a hobby they view it as feigned interest. It's a pretty good reflection of how men and women function differently.
>>
>>25679042
doesn't have a title yet, I'm working with a drifter theme, inspired a lot by couches left on curbs of all things

I just relocated again so I haven't played in a few months while I've been settling in.
>>
>>25677904

Capable? Yes. But they usually don't.
>>
>>25679091
when's the last time you did anything with leather and wood?

how extensive is your collection
>>
>>25679577
>cook
>draw
>build tiny buildings for my figures
>I'm autistic at games and I'm pretty into pokemon meta
>creating vidya mods
>like to sew, have made plushies
>like to learn languages

Too bad I'm unhappily married.
>>
>>25679829
you forgot to mention your neopets addiction
>>
File: 1364091475931.jpg (21KB, 382x322px) Image search: [Google]
1364091475931.jpg
21KB, 382x322px
>>25679829
>getting married
>ever
Retard
>>
>>25679015
Swing dancing and learning viola. Among the other popular hobbies (vidya, reading, that sort of thing.) I really wish I had a dance partner.
>>
>>25679577
Y-You're hobbies are better than mine ;_;
>>
>>25679493
I'm actually happily married.

if you're actually my husband and this is the Pina Colada song I vote you drag me to the bedroom for some crazy monkey sex before we play some pokemon together
>>
>>25677904
I AM GROOT!!
>>
>>25679947
viola must be stupid hard, I've never heard of a famous viola player
>>
Women don't have interests and hobbies.

They date them

Ask any woman with a hobby how she started. The answer always starts with "I dated a guy" or something similar
>>
>>25679015
>toy collecting
>competetive smash
>competetive Pokemon
>good anime
>good cartoons
>vidya

All of these are autistic as fuck but I take them very seriously and have spent large amounts of money and time on them. And that seems to be where the difference lies. Most girls I know don't understand how guys can get so deeply involved in things they don't think are practical.
>>
>>25679993
I hate normies like you
>>
>>25680031
Really? They have to exist. The only difference between a viola and violin is one whole octave.
>>
>>25680036
all of my hobbies started when I was a kid.
>>
>>25680121
Don't worry, he'll respond that your father or some other man in your life is what got you into all your hobbies.
>>
>>25680112
I call bullshit on you playing the viola because that is the first joke every viola player hears and it just wooshed past your head in g minor, dude
>>
>>25680155
No I'm going to responf "fuck off normie"
>>25680121
Fuck off normie
>>
>>25680166
I've only just begun practicing again. I played for a year back in fifth grade, missed it, and recently bought a viola in September of last year. However, I didn't practice much, got involved more with swing dance, and ultimately grew lazy. Now that I have my own place, I plan to make myself practice at least half an hour a day, or longer.
Hopefully I don't break a G string fingering A minor <forced laughter here>
>>
>>25678443
>about her
>about me

My fucking sides, you can't even be consistent when you decide to samefag.
>>
Are you implying the average 4channers hobbies aren't just:

1) browsing 4chan
2) playing vidya
3) watching anime/cartoons

?
>>
>>25677904
obviously, stop being retarded/autistic
>>
>>25680173
Normal girls have hobbies that they've had since they were kids

now we know everyone, we can all go home
>>
>>25680273
No
All girls are normies by default
Fuck off normie
>>
>>25679742
I own a professional studio, and a word warning. Get at least a small following outside of your family first, before dropping loads of money into studio time. Even if you have to play on a corner and record in a basement. Stick to shitty basement quality stuff and if you're really talented, it will shine through the quality. I burn up so many kids pockets who have no chance in the world. No following, little talent, and they think spending thousands in a professional studio will make them sound like (insert their favorite band). I fill their head with hopes and dreams, and record/mix/master them with a smile on my face. Knowing I wouldn't pass their shit off to big heads, ever. I've made a living off of these types.
>>
>>25680313
Guy at the studio told my band this when we were recording our demo.

Mind you, we had already started.

We didn't feel too bad, though. We paid all of it out of the band fund from playing shows. None of us ever expected to make it. we just wanted a moment, mostly...
>>
File: 1407282456223.gif (36KB, 280x500px) Image search: [Google]
1407282456223.gif
36KB, 280x500px
i do have hobbies... do men?

(meeting guy)
him: so what do you do in your spare time?
me: been trying to learn french, also play flute and clarinet, have a big ass saltwater aquarium too i do stuff with and a lot of plants, you?
him: videuh games lol
>>
>>25680366
I collect yugioh cards and read a lot of history stuff
And take care of my bearded dragon
>>
>>25680380
Owning a pet is not a hobby senpai.
>>
>>25680419
But what about playing with him :3
>>
File: 1398469523698.jpg (27KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1398469523698.jpg
27KB, 350x335px
>>25680366
>Hobbies
>Aquarium and plants
>>
>>25680419
>Owning a pet is not a hobby
>aquarium and plants are
Explain
>>
>>25680365
At least you had been playing shows. I like guys like you who are pretty much doing it for yourselves. I have a lot of fun with guys like that.
>>
They can like cars :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUJnYSr5tDc
>>
>>25680530
not "her," but gardening is a hobby, anon

it takes time and commitment and people find peace and happiness in doing so.
I don't garden, but probably would grow some veggies if I had the time, since I cook a lot
>>
>>25680611
plants is not gardening. I have multiple plants I water once in a while but I'm not that autistic to call it a hobby.
>>
>>25677904
Well there are women who have climbed Mt. Everest and that's the pinnacle of hobbies. What have you done?
>>
All of my hobbies,

> writing
> music
> tobacco (blending and gardening mostly; though I'm a smoker, this is more for my job than anything else)

Came about after the depression caused by some kind of hard social or romantic rejection. Also, most people as hardline about their hobbies as I am have started because of feels, too. Even ugly women deal with rejection by Chad by whoring themselves out, so it naturally fooled that they don't have many hobbies to use as coping mechanisms other than sex and Netflix. Barring, of course, the women who use their entry level talents at ukulele or sketching to seem "deep".
>>
My main hobby is guns. I collect, maintain and shoot them. I also like looking at them and reading about them.

I like cooking and baking too, I like making jerky and I'm pretty good at it.

I'd like to get into hunting soon too.

I have minor hobbies like drawing and video games but guns and cooking are my major ones.

>I'm probably a /k/ommandos wet dream
>>
>>25680744
You're a scrawny NEET who doesn't own a cun's wet dream too
You sound fun :^)
>>
>>25680766
*gun
wew
>>
>>25680557
not the same person

>>25680530
a lot of work goes into saltwater aquariums and mine is a coral reef as well, the indoor plants require some upkeep (trimming, repotting, feeding) while the garden outside needs lots of attention
>>
File: Andy-Dwyer-Shock-1.gif (875KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
Andy-Dwyer-Shock-1.gif
875KB, 500x318px
>>25680766
>mfw I took a scrawny former neet but still 23 year old virgin shooting once

He was afraid of my AK

>hfw he finally shot it after I made him and went on to others
>>
>>25680820
Christ my dad told me about he knew this kid at a factory he used to work at that was really into salt water aquariums and spent like all his money getting the aquarium water and pH and shit just right and then bought these expensive but sensitive fish

Then they died the next morning

Fucking brutal
>>
>>25680823
Well I've shot before, I just don't have any of my own.
It's pretty fun
>>
>>25680855
He had before too but it had been like 15 years lol

And apparently has dad used to fuck with him and give him a shot gun and say "lol there's no kick"

That's just mean
>>
>>25680855
>tfw only ever shot two different pistols
>want gun(s) but can't afford
;_;
>>
>>25680727
Tobacco blending for your job? Where the fuck do you work?
>>
I lived with my ex girlfriend, my best friend and his girlfriend for a year at uni, and the girls, come 5pm after they had done whatever work they needed to do or whatever, would sit in front of the tv for hours until they went to sleep. My gf at the time studied fine art (lol) and she never did anything outside of what was required for her degree. I reckon she wanted to be an artist more than she wanted to create art.

Im pretty good at guitar and girls will always say I bet you started to get girls/ you're not bad I bet girls love it. They could not fathom that I just loved being able to play music. 85% of women lack the depth to take up a hobby for self actualisation rather than 'cosmetic' reasons.
>>
File: tang.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tang.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>25680850
ya they are a pain in the ass, i'm a proud owner of a purple tang and they drop dead the second anything is off, even the lighting
>>
>>25680881
His dad sounds pretty fun too t.b.h
Although the 30-06 I shot had way more of a kick than any shotgun.
>>
>>25680902
A tobacco shop? Where the fuck else would I work doing that?

I mostly blend different types, splice plants to breed new hybrids (high sugar, high nicotine, etc), I can't get the hang of curing though.
>>
its retarded what people think are hobbies.
anything to sound interesting i guess.
>aquarium
>COOKING
>looking at guns
>pretending they play random instruments
your hobbies are tv, internet, social media, whats app and netflix. just like everyone elses.
>>
>>25680296
>make retarded claim
>get thoroughly blown the fuck out like Tue retard you are
>YOU'RE A NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE GTFO
Every time.
>>
>>25680976
I'm not OP you double nigger
>>
>>25680903
in my humble experience men are equally lacking in depth... unless they are forced to do it (like school) or it involves sitting at a screen they're not interested, it is more of a generation thing
>>
>>25680036
>mfw my gun hobby started a few years ago when /pol/ convinced me like half of conspiracy theories were true and the world was going to end soon and the second American Civil War was coming and I needed guns

I mean... I only kind of believe any of those anymore.

And I got a fun hobby out of it.
>>
Sure. I always wonder how people end up hanging out with women who don't have hobbies because I find them hard to come across.

Mother birdwatches and writes, childhood friend trains dogs and gardens while getting a masters in something involving microorganisms, other friend swordfights and sews, etc.

It's really rare for me to find boring girls.
>>
Stop acting like yall have done anything in your spare time other than shitposting on 4chan or jacking off in the past year.
>>
>>25677904
implying i got time for hobbies, you nig
>spent 4 years of my life working like a dog to go to school while simultaneously studying my ass off to hold down a 4.0 cgpa stem degree
>life revolved around coming home from class, studying, working, waking up, going to class, studying, doing some bullshit resume padders to make myself seem like i have "hobbies"
>implying i'd have the time, energy or will to spend time throwing a fucking ball or drawing some lame ass picture

Now that my life is more relaxed I still don't have hobbies. Plebs think they throw a ball a couple times or draw a shitty picture and now suddenly they are "cultured" when really they are nothing more than a mediocre jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none fuck up who couldn't actually excel at something enough to devote their life to it.
>>
>>25680959
nigga you think I make sourdough because I'm starving or something? I could make a ham and cheese on bread I got from the store and call it a day but instead I'd rather spend hours making my own bread and my own cheese with mayo I made myself with my own fucking chickens and tomatoes I grew I myself

if that ain't a hobby bitch I don't know what is
>>
>>25681091
Please teach me how to grow chickens, master.
>>
>>25681010
The only people I know who learnt instruments, read philosphy, started certain sports late teens/post school, are men. While I agree it is a generational thing, Ive witnessed a higher weighting of women comfortable in their lethargy and idleness. Girls I know, within the overwhelming majority, live for social media, tv, and going out. These are people I would say are close friends, they are mostly lovely girls, I'm just trying to argue objectively. But obviously this is anecdotal evidence
>>
>>25678236
do people actually believe this is real?
>>
>>25681091
you plant an egg in the dirt and water it every day

there's also a toothpick windowsill method but I tried that and got an avocado instead? I mean I get that avocados are kinda like reverse plant eggs but I really wanted a chicken so I had to throw it back
>>
>>25681091
be my farm girl gf
>>
>>25681164
I don't have a job right now so yeah, it's real. I have that kind of time.

inb4 neetI'm waiting for my work permit
>>
>>25680959
This
>danced competitively for like ten years or some shit
>have to listen to normies list off "dancing" as a hobby to try and make themselves sound interesting and cultured even though they probably just took a couple classes from someone who thought they were pathetic

Am I supposed to applaud that? kek
>>
>>25680959
These things can all be great hobbies. You're just too drab and dull to imagine being interested in anything your mommy isn't forcing you to do.
>>
File: 1387240550501.png (551KB, 575x430px) Image search: [Google]
1387240550501.png
551KB, 575x430px
>tfw man
>Girl asks me what my hobbies are/what I do in the mean time
>Tell her I play games and watch movies

What are some good hobbies to get into, that I can work on in the privacy of my apartment, and I won't be embarrassed to talk about?
>>
>>25681230
"fucking casuals" "my feet hurt" "I wish I was at home dancing by myself" "how have they not dropped Adam Ant yet"
>>
>>25681156
the vast majority of both men and women are as interesting as a wet paper bag, seemingly more so women if you only pay attention to the attractive ones
>>
>>25681320
You are correct about that, of all hobbyist guys I mention they are maybe 10% of the people I know/am acquainted with. A drop in the ocean nevertheless
>>
>>25680959
>hobby
>an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure
>>
>>25681401
this guy

>see also: interest
>>
>>25680366
I collect, tag, categorize and fap to ebin exhentai mangas.

It's not easy to fap and tag over 1k mangas, it's thousands of pages and dick breaking work and at the end of the day I never get to share it with anyone.
>>
>>25678236
>>cook for a living and experiment in the kitchen at home, I like to make elaborate meals for fun

Oh shit. bitch nigga, me too. If we didn't cook for a LIVING we'd die :^|
>>
>>25677904
I'm female. My hobbies are gardening, dog training, and arts & crafts.
>>
>>25681607
What kind of dog do you have?
Post pupper
>>
File: 1440089961550.png (72KB, 291x180px) Image search: [Google]
1440089961550.png
72KB, 291x180px
>>25678280
>Producing music is like being a god
>>
>tfw you checked out of life and have no hobbies
Go away fags I'm trying to be the most boring person ever
>being productive
>when you can jerk off and watch cartoons
>>
File: IMG_20160106_120403004.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160106_120403004.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>25681628
Border collie mix
>>
>>25680903
Yea sames happened to me. I austistcally practiced everyday since early childhood when I should've been out developing social skills. In my experience, they only really practice when they feel like it, once they become moderatley good among their high school piers they think they are gonna be famous, then spend their parents money going to CA to 'make it' after graduation. Then they eventually grow up and realize they need to work for living and wasting money on a college degree for theatre isn't gonna cut it.

However there are some out there with a real talent and passion to be the best, but that's rare.
>>
>>25681755
He's a qt
Post more
What tricks can he do?
>>
File: IMG_20151121_134244333.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151121_134244333.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>25681771
She can sit, down, heel, touch hand, give paw, jump onto my arm, and go fetch a few toys by name.

I wanna go into dog training but I'm shy with people. Maybe I'll get a job at a boarding place. Just watch doggies all day.
>>
>>25679015
Music, movies etc. I'm the boring type
>>
>>25681918
That's awesome femanon.
Post more qt dog pictures
>>
File: IMG_20151231_153039302_HDR.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_153039302_HDR.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>25681972
This one, it almost looks like she's smiling.
>>
>>25682031
She looks /comfy/
Does she like to cuddle?
>>
>>25682031
that's a woofer
>>
just look at the most popular women youtubers

it's 9/10 makeup and hair related shit

1/10 a shitty female comedian with typical woman humor

with men there's comedy sketches, video games, film content, sports, politics, social commentary etc.
>>
>>25682031
That's cute
I put it in my reaction image folder
>>
>>25682314
Thank you

>>25682078
She gets cuddly when she's tired like from a long walk
>>
>>25681766
It's a terrible shame, delusional people who have been told they're special from day one go out on a limb to get into a field I would argue they have at best a leisurely interest in, trying to reflect this image in their head that they want to have of themselves to the outside world. But I am cynical so perhaps I am just an idiot with a jaded perspective.
>>
File: cute-laptop.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
cute-laptop.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>25682355
>She gets cuddly when she's tired like from a long walk
That's adorable :3
I'd date you to get close to your qt dog and take it tbqh
>>
>>25678236
the thing about this kind of thread is that only the statistical outliers will post and boast about their hobbies.

The majority of women who this applies to will not.

It's like the dick size threads where everyone is a 7+
>>
>>25682534
realistically about 70% of dick posts in those threads are lying to make other guys feel bad
>>
>>25679015
I produce music for the hell of it. I'm also an Artist, and I've been working on calligraphy. It's just really fucking hard.

I'm also saving up tons of money so I can go travelling around the Midwestern US.

I also play tennis.
>>
>>25680599
> I like guys like you who are pretty much doing it for yourselves

as opposed to what? who the fuck plays in a band for someone else
>>
>>25680744
you sound fat

notoriginalwhatasurprise
>>
>>25682534
You have to be over 18 and 7inches long to post on this site, please leave.
>>
>>25677904

I'm ignoring everything that's going on in this thread. I'm only replying because I want to know what the fuck is with those feet.
>>
>>25683741
Fungus infection that got out of hand

first world doctors offered free surgery to get rid of the growths and a lifetime of medicine to prevent it from coming back for free but he declined cause he earns a living as the village freak and hed have to go work again

hes what a third world Neet looks like
>>
>>25683272
as opposed to trying to get famous and blow up for the money
>>
>>25678411
Happens to me all the time.
>meet qt girl at band fansite
>she is into writing and drawing, and wants to learn to play the drums
>Fuck, I love writing, drawing and drums this will be great
>She makes a few drawings for me.
>Fast forward some months
>Kinda bored, all she does all day is watching TV and read fanfictions online
>Hey, I have never read something you have written, would you mind lending me something?
>I don't have anything, anon. I have never written anything.
>but you said... ok, wathever. Would you draw something for me?
>Anon, I don't draw.
>But the drawings you made back then...
>A friend made those for me
>nope
>mfw she was lying about her hobbies all the time.
>>
File: ayy.png (277KB, 343x302px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
277KB, 343x302px
Having either no hobbies or a generic one that you aren't passionate about is not a specific trait of either sex, and I'm hoping that this idea is a meme. It's true of many people in general.
If someone has at least one hobby that they put time and effort into, and which excites them and makes them happy, then that's good enough for me.
>>
>cooking
>model building
>strat board games
>military history
>>
>>25684428
What board games?
If I wasn't such an autistic fuck I'd probably like playing those with people
>>
>>25678607
READING.IS.NOT.AN.HOBBY
>>
>>25684450
Favorites
>clash of cultures
>legends of catan
>flames of war
>>
>>25684565
Oh yeah picked up this cool co-op I'm falling in love with
The grizzled ww1 game
>>
>mfw ex used to write hyper melancholy poetry.
>Extremely pretentious, used big words to appear deeper
>Had an interest in making dresses
>Only made one
>Used to read a lot
>Stopped reading when I met her

She then took up video games.
>>
File: n7uw.jpg (208KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
n7uw.jpg
208KB, 1000x1000px
I like anime a lot. ;)
>>
My gf (inb4 gtfo normie) has all sorts of hobbies. She's kind of /x/ type. She's into mining, hiking, writing, baking, meditation, yoga, reikei, crystals, she plays ukulele, she paints, sings makes electronic music. Works as a baker etc....

Typical bitches though... No...no hobbies at all. They go to star bucks, go to bars, and take selfies. They suck. You have ti go outside to meet cool women. Only typical boring ones hang out on dating sites.
>>
>>25683991
>Having a thread about hobbies
>HEY MAN HOW MANY FOLLOWERS DO YOU HAVE DO YOU EVEN GET PAID PLAY ON THE STREETS LIKE A REAL MAN IF YOU WANNA MAKE A LIVING DO IT FOR THE ART
>>
>>25683991
that is also doing it for themselves, as those things are benefits for them.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.