[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>group of coworkers chatting >have perfect chance to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: BoL5mojCcAAz-SA.jpg (33KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
BoL5mojCcAAz-SA.jpg
33KB, 720x404px
>group of coworkers chatting
>have perfect chance to be witty and funny
>already have the sentence I wanna say on the tip of my tongue
>can hear myself saying it in my head
>get a small rush of adrenaline
>feel my heart jump into my throat
>never say it
>fantasize saying it and people reacting to it laughing
>smile to myself like a retard

How do I make myself stop living inside my head and actually be the person I know I could be?
>>
>living inside my head

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
it's difficult to do at first but say it when you think of it. Don't overthink the situation, don't be overly critical. Most people don't remember really specific things you say so if you say something dumb it's not a huge deal.
>>
>>25677632
In the same boat, opie

> be the person I know I could be?
That's really it, man. The person I can be is locked away by my fear of social judgement.

I always have a uneventful, awkward exchange, and then replay the exchange later in my head where I'm outgoing and I say all sorts of witty, fun things.

Will it ever change?
>>
>>25677632
Holy fuck. This is me in every social situation I've been in. People are talking about a topic relevant to my interests. Think of all this good shit to say. After I've formulated my thoughts, they've moved on to another topic. Repeat process.
>>
>>25677811
>remember almost everything everyone says
>before I used to tell people shit they said in the past if I felt it was somewhat relevant
>they would be like, huh that's weird, I don't remember saying that
>I would then go full aspie and repeat parts of the conversation to jog their memory
>people start to find this weird
>now when I want to tell someone about something they said in the past I refrain from doing it
>if someone asks me if I remember "x, y, or z" and it wasn't a major event I pretend I don't
>>
>>25678736
I had this happen with people and the conversation I referenced was literally a week ago, they still couldn't remember anything. How can people live like this?
>>
>>25679865
I imagine it's normal for people with healthy social lives to forget unimportant conversations, since there's already so much they have to remember.
>>
>>25677632
How do I get a job? I've been applying to supermarkets and office supply stores in my area but I haven't been getting any replies. Do stores actually care about people who apply online, or am I going to have to apply for a job in person?
>>
>>25681159
just go up to the manager, shake his or her hand (his) and ask for a job
>>
>>25678736
I am the exact same way. People found it weird so I stopped. Still is great for gift giving.
>>
>>25681216
Even if you're trolling, pls stop. That's some dumb old person advice.
>>
>>25681159
You fucked up, seasonal was your best time for a job. I'd say drive around and look for help wanted signs and apply in person. If you don't have the experience, it'll look bad for you when there's nothing to go on but that.
>>
>>25681332
The only experience I've had working is ~80 hours of community service that I had to do during high school. That doesn't seem very substantial to me so I typically leave it off of applications.
>>
>>25678736
>>25679865
>>25681281
Having a great memory is a sign of intellect, brobots.
I remember conversations I had 10 years ago (I'm 30).

Don't let the normies bring you down, you have a gift.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.