[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan literally fedora the country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: tips.png (8KB, 523x146px) Image search: [Google]
tips.png
8KB, 523x146px
Why are chinks so euphoric?
>>
b/c your a bakatsura
>>
>>25677463

What is this

t. original comment
>>
>>25677919
Importance of religion by country
>>
>>25677463
Why did you post a random chart with no label
>>
>>25677919
i think its about the importance of tipping, like when you order pizza. only 24% of japanese think that tipping is important.
>>
murricans are too fucking stupid to behave morally without the help of a religion
>>
>>25677463
If your religious your literally the biggest faggot ever.
> can't sleep at night without god the fagmiester watching over you
> afraid of death and big existential questions so delude yourself
> wasting your one life on middle eastern mythology instead of being a sick cunt and enjoying yourself
> wasting time judging other people when you should stfu and live your life.

Its literally beta the philosophy go read some real shit and stop being a vintage bitch
>>
>>25677985
Service workers are paid real wages, they don't need to be tipped.
>>
Nippon Teikoku
>>
>>25678108
>my knwledge about religion comes from memes
>>
>>25678214
>posting on 4chan and being a Christ fag

I don't get why you normie fags come here doesn't it offend your retarded sense of morality. Why don't you fuck off to Jesus forums or something where you can preach your shitty ideology and circle jerk with the other Jesus fags
>>
>>25677463
Their religion isn't strict / threatening enough to prevent people from leaving en masse like the abrahamic religions are
>>
japan is also STEM, the country
the PM told all the public unis to close their arts and social science programs
so it is becoming fedora the country
>>
>>25678108
Like what?
Philosophy is heavily influenced by religion.

I bet you couldn't even pick apart a simple ontological argument for God's existence.

Fedoratippers and anti-fedoratippers are both retards.

>>25678401
STEM doesn't imply atheism.
>>
>>25678108
>afraid of death
Everybody is, don't pretend you're not moron
>wasting time judging other people
The shit that you're doing right now ironic isn't' it?
>wasting your one life on middle eastern mythology
Not my fault that you're born as subhuman scum
>>
>>25679005
Not him but not everybody is afraid of death

I would be afraid to get shot or stabbed but mostly because the pain.
I have no fear of a painless death, doesnt mean i wanna die though
>>
File: 1438786597428.jpg (23KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
1438786597428.jpg
23KB, 500x444px
>>25679094
>not everybody is afraid of death
>I would be afraid to get shot or stabbed
>because the pain

THERE IS NO PAINLESS DEATH YOU FUCKING MORON
>>
Maybe someone more versed in japanese history will be able to clear this up but in China there was never a period in which the religious class had power of the administrative one, leading to a lack of religious importance there.
>>
>>25679592
Japan made their Emperor their highest God.
I believe this was under Meiji.
>>
>>25679167
Of course there is you retard: heilum, dying in your sleep, beeing shot in the brainstem, falling to your death from 3000m height
>>
>>25679693
>autism the fucking post

These are all suicide methods and not normal deaths besides "dying in your sleep" but you don't die because of sleep you fucking autist
And how are these painless?
>>
>>25678685
>Philosophy is heavily influenced by religion.
Philosophy and religion are distinctively different processes of thinking. Western philosophy is the offspring of critical thinking and analysis. Theism is based on faith and literally wish-thinking, and is incompatible with critical analysis. If it wasn't for ancient Greek philosophy scrolls being rediscovered and translated by European scholars in the fifteenth century, we'd still be in the dark ages blaming bad weather on witchcraft.
>>
>>25677463
Estonian here.
You don't ACTUALLY believe in that fairytale-tier stuff, do you?
>>
Christfags are the stupidest shit
Source;
>I went to church as a child and my parents are christians
>>
>>25679776
And that surely is why most of the most relevant Philosophers have formulated arguments for the existence of God.

Show me that you are not a mindless fedora-tipping idiot and pick this clumsy argument apart:
>P1: The definition of perfection includes existence.
>P2: If a perfect being existed, it would be what we call God.
>C1(P2): God is a perfect being.
>T1(P1+P2): God exists.
>>
>>25679780
Since you asked. Yes
I'm not OP though
>>
>>25679749
What does the vehicle matter if the result is the same? You said there's no painless deaths, you were refuted
>>
>>25679924
So you want to kill yourself in the most ridiculous way because you're afraid of pain but not death...

Yeah totally proved me wrong because you're definitely not afraid of death only the pain which the death causes
>>
>>25678108
>atheists aren't afraid of death
KEK
>>
>>25677919
How important birds are in those countries.
>>
>>25678108
>calls other people stupid
>your
>you're
>its
>it's
>putting a space after each maymay arrow
>>
File: demonfu.jpg (11KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
demonfu.jpg
11KB, 263x192px
A popular RPG series there literally allows you to kill the abrahamic god and tons of jrpgs alude to you killing some god like being.

Japs are edgemasters galore.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.