[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a thread yesterday someone said >"Elliot Rodger is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 16

File: 1424599837745.jpg (138KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1424599837745.jpg
138KB, 1000x665px
In a thread yesterday someone said

>"Elliot Rodger is the closest a person has ever come to divinity since Jesus Christ. I literally had a religious experience seeing these pictures".

Is Elliot the closest a person has come to divinity since Jesus Christ?
>>
No jesus did not need female companionship

Elliot is self centred as fuck
>>
Elliot was an Autistic fag desu
>>
>>25676742
No.

blox desu
>>
He's a joke, Dylann Roof is the best shooter just now
>>
>>25676789
why do people post "blox" as a way to get around the robot? what does blox mean

it triggers my autism
>>
>>25676944
Before your time, youngster.
>>
oh boy, another one.
>>
>>25676776

jesus was married
>>
Why do people glorify what he did? He's only done what other people have done ?
>>
>>25676742
OP if you actually posted on any of the forums elliot did and watch some of his yt vids you and the rest of this board would hate him.

good facial aesthetics
stacy for a sister
got invited to rich friend parties
had bmw at that age

He already had everything lined up for him, all he had to do was pretend to be normal and everything would work out for him. At the very least, he could've gone to Columbia or the Philippines and got a hot gold digger gf. I can't sympathize with a rich kid who could live comfortably off of NEETbux
>>
Every time I look at this precious smile and remember how the normies destroyed all his hopes in life makes me fucking furious.

It's fucking unjust.
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446KB, 492x479px
>>25677109
>he could've gone to Columbia or the Philippines and got a hot gold digger gf.

Oh hey, I found you again.

Please explain this meme of going to second world Asian and South American countries and living like a king. Is this something you've actually experienced before, or are you just musing a fantasy and your own unrealistic expectations.

If you're talking about going wife-scouting to bring one home, I've learned all too well from the MGTOW sphere that once your FOB wife becomes Americanized she will be just as shallow, impulsive and materialistic as a blonde bimbo. If Elliot did that, she would have cheated on him with Chad and Tyrone and he would have killed them all.

>rich kid who could live comfortably off of NEETbux

He was receiving money and having car and rent paid by his parents under the ruse of him going to college. Like myself, he reached the conclusion that there was nothing he could ever be talented or passionate about enough to sustain a wealthy lifestyle on his own in the real world once his parents stopped supporting him. Hence turning to lottery gambling as apparently the only way out of looming poverty, and the only way to break into supreme wealth without toiling away your whole life just to have a chance to compete for extreme monetary success which may never come.
>>
File: 1452576651397.png (444KB, 504x642px) Image search: [Google]
1452576651397.png
444KB, 504x642px
>>25677239

Look at happy little Elliot
>>
File: 1366130134444.jpg (33KB, 525x469px) Image search: [Google]
1366130134444.jpg
33KB, 525x469px
>>25677271

>he was receiving money and having car and rent paid by his parents under the ruse of him going to college

That's more than most of us ever got.

>like myself, he reached the conclusion that there was nothing he could ever be talented or passionate about enough to sustain a wealthy lifestyle on his own in the real world once his parents stopped supporting him

Then you'll have to live within your means, like the rest of us.

>hence turning to lottery gambling as apparently the only way out of looming poverty

Lottery is an additional tax for the stupid.

>the only way to break into supreme wealth without toiling away your whole life just to have a chance to compete for extreme monetary success which may never come

So you've no hope of owning solid gold toilets in a shekel castle on schnoz mountain? Neither will anyone else here.
>>
YES HE WAS THE SUPREME LEADER ELLIOT RODGER
>>
File: 010916.png (1MB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
010916.png
1MB, 816x612px
>>25677388
reee I'm going to waste money on lottery tickets and you can't stop me
>>
>>25677271
i never really understand this lottery elliot rodger meme what are you getting at?
>>
>>25677388
You're exaggerating.

He didn't want to become a wagecuck slaving away and ending up a fucking mess like Eggman.

>That's more than most of us ever got.

True he had a better childhood but his parents shipped him off to Isla vista since they didn't want him anymore and he was neglected and abused ever his dad married that muslim bitch.

>Gambling isn't a temporary antidepressant.
>>
I really fucking hate this site. My friend non stop talks about Elliot Rodger and now he's trying to relate to him and now I fucking hate him because of it.
>>
>>25677044
That doesn't mean he needed female companionship.
>>
>>25676944
They don't have the creativity to get past the filter. "Blox" is supposed to block the robot from muting the poster.
>>
>>25677482

>muh wagecuckery

His parents paid for his shit and gave him a car. That's a pretty sweet deal.

He thought he was too good for a lot of things, working a job was probably one of them. That's on him.

>isla vista

m8, I went to university in some backwater dying industrial town with 6 month long winters. And I paid for it.

Having someone pay for you to go to university in fucking California is not a bad thing.
>>
>>25676742
Yes he is.
Where'd you get that pic? I haven't seen that one of him before...
>>
>>25677738
>Where'd you get that pic? I haven't seen that one of him before...

There was a few threads this weekend where about 100 new pictures were posted, they are all here

imgur.com/a/YMwOp
>>
Herro Ieddit
>>
>>25677239
what the hell this is already on facebook?
>>
>>25677508
Then leave. Go now. The door is that way you massive human turd
:^)
>>
He was a rich daddies boy obsessed with himself and was brought up to see image as everything.

The idea women and sex drove him to this is a red herring for the fact his father is a neglectful stagewhore. The interviews he did were disgustingly overacted. Imagine being raised by people so detached from reality.

The fact ugly poor neets in their bedrooms at all identify with him is hilarious. He didn't suffer like you did. His problem is a problem that exists among rich and upper class families.
>>
>>25676944
Fuck off newfag desu
>>
the only bad thing that happened from all this is that people started to talking shit about 80s music

his taste was awesome
>>
Elliot Rodgers was a dumb motherfucker who got pampered all his life living life on easy mode with having everything handed to him. He spent his life playing videogames not developing any social skills cause he fell for the meme that he can buty everything in life especially respect from middle class Stacie's who don't come from as much as he did. But his weird autistic castlevania like tendencies and sensibility couldn't tolerate failure or rejection mixed in with little dick syndrome and his fear of being ostracized caused his vampire elf ass to snap and kill and maim a lot of people who probably were their families pride and joy and survival of their namesake, legacy and genetics. How can anyone praise him is unfathomable and just prooves that you deserve your own self deprevity removed from this world.

Meme magic please kill everyone who praises Elliot unironically in this thread.
>>
File: comfy.png (239KB, 330x346px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
239KB, 330x346px
>>25677443
I'm picking those exact numbers
>>
>>25677937
This. Not even a normie.
>>
>>25678156
>he actually invokes Meme Magic
>shaking my head to be honest family
>>
>>25676742
just watched his retribution video; hes basically a neckbeard extremist
>"I'm the ultimate gentlemen"
>>
File: boss.png (94KB, 368x167px) Image search: [Google]
boss.png
94KB, 368x167px
>>25678156
Did somebody mention Castlevania?
>>
>>25678417
Elliot Rodger was Dracula alll a long
>>
>>25678335

Braino Anyerusm incantato

>>25678417
Kek
>>
Elliot Rodger ruined my fucking relationship
>>
>>25678504

how is that even possible? unoriginal
>>
File: retrap.png (920KB, 504x715px) Image search: [Google]
retrap.png
920KB, 504x715px
POST RARE ELLIOTS RIGHT THIS INSTANT
>>
>>25678165
Ie kek
>>
>>25678538
My boyfriend started talking about him 24/7 saying how he relates to him. I had read his manifesto before so I recommended him to read it. After, all he did was talk about how they are the same and all he wanted was sex after that. He got really fucking annoying and just talked about, "being a beta" when he really wasn't. It really bothered the fuck out of me so I dumped it.
>>
Marilyn Manson made an album about that.
>>
File: beachtree.png (956KB, 980x670px) Image search: [Google]
beachtree.png
956KB, 980x670px
>>25678568

The new rare elliots were of such higher quality than the old ones in circulation, that they themselves will eventually become rare Elliots as no one will post them anymore.
>>
>>25676742

elliott was being cucked by literally every man he saw.
>>
>>25678568
D E L E T E T H I S N O W R E E E E
>>
File: loyle to my capo.gif (1009KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
loyle to my capo.gif
1009KB, 500x281px
>>25678594
you sound like a piece of shit whore who left her bf instead of helping him out of his obsessive rut. kill yourself

daily reminder hoes aren't loyal
>>
>>25678733
>constantly reminded about how you aren't good enough because you can't fill his void
>I'm a whore who left her bf instead of trying to help him

that's why you are single
>>
>>25677469
Read the manifesto, he drove (i think) a few states over to buy tickets for the powerball and concluded that the world was out to get him when he lost.
>>
>>25678733

You can't be this dense - or wait, you can. Don't ever breed. Oh wait, you won't.

KEK
E
K
>>
poor elliot, his father should have send him to an buddhist monestary in burma or somewhere, where i could learn that the meaning of life doesn't means just women and wealth, stupid blue pilled little faggot, if he had just discovered us..
>>
File: c0t7hhw.jpg (592KB, 931x3782px) Image search: [Google]
c0t7hhw.jpg
592KB, 931x3782px
>>25676742
Here is what /polgbt/ thinks of Elliot
>>
File: 1442850029235.png (504KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442850029235.png
504KB, 454x600px
>>25678764
I'm not single, nice projection though slootbag

enjoy being alone

>>25678882
more epin projection
>>
Elliot wasn't even particularly unattractive. I've seen uglier people with gfs. He was a delusional narcissist for whatever reason.
>>
>>25678971
Rather be alone than berated for not being good enough
>>
>>25677937
>poor neets

>having enough money to not have to work
>poor
pick one
>>
>>25679053
Judging by your shit attitude he was probably right about you not being good enough and probably better off without someone who would dump him over such a retarded trivial issue

The fact that you're a disloyal sloot aside for one moment, if he was convinced he was a "beta" then that means he had low self esteem issues, not that he didn't think YOU were good enough for HIM, but that he didn't think he was good enough for YOU. But you're a dumb whore so I'm not surprised you mixed that up somehow
>>
>>25676944
because they can't take a hint from the robot that unoriginal content is not welcome here.
>>
File: lottery.jpg (117KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lottery.jpg
117KB, 300x300px
He's definitely a special person. I don't know if I was the first to coin the term, but I independently began to refer to him as Saint Elliot on here right after his one man uprising.

I really have trouble understanding how he had a shit life though. Rich, well dressed, and fucking beautiful(no homo). He is definitive proof that the normies are just out to fuck people for no fucking reason.
>>
>>25676742
praise Lord Elliot

glory be upon him
>>
Why is everyone gushing over this rich gook? Just another copycat shooter, nothing great about him.
>>
>>25676742
A loser worshipped by other losers. Biggest betacuck ever
>>
>>25679213
>trivial issue
>saying your gf doesn't fill your visions of grandeur is totally normal and not something to dump someone over

>broke off all of his friendships after being called a normie
>desperately tries to prove he isn't a normie

The only fucking thing he wants to be is a special snowflake. He PURPOSELY TRIES TO BE A BETA TO PROVE SOME BULL SHIT POINT THAT HE ISNT A NORMIE.

He's a fucking idiot and i can't stand him anymore.
>>
>>25676742
desu senpai, i'm way uglyer than him, and i still get some grills once in a while.
>>
>>25679561
So instead of helping him work through his issues you left him, bravo

Good job adding yet another statistic to bolster the fact that all women are the same and they have no loyalty
>>
>>25679561

Fembot here, being a beta from birth is one thing, but actually going out of your way to achieve that status is another. I knew a guy like that, he was so narcissistic and craved attention that he faked having a disorder to prove how worthy of attention he is.

Whoever deserves help will get the help they need eventually. Guys like that? Never.
>>
>>25679904
Nice to see someone with a brain.
>>
Why has /r9k/ still not read Oblomov?
>be Oblomov
>born in a rich family
>gets everything handed to him from birth to adolescence
>never needs to work, cook or clean
>falls flat on his face the moment he needs to take any responsibility
>realises his entire outlook on life is a lie, but finds no way to redesign his entire identity to accommodate to the real world
Oblomov accepted his fate, Elliott got mad instead.
I admit Elliott should have completed Oblomov's path and just rot away and die at 35 from clogged arteries, instead of going into denial and seeking retribution. But the underlying issue is the same.

Spoiling is a form of child abuse. Telling a kid he's the king of the world, and by the time he's old enough to realise it's all a lie he's too far gone to change himself.
His parents are responsible for Elliott's unhappiness, for his death and ultimately for his crimes.
>>
>>25679904
>faking a disorder

I still doubt this even happened. This is the kind of thing women do for attention when they attempt to be quirky. It is an overwhelmingly feminine trait

>going out of your way to be a "beta" when you're not

What does this even mean really

Give concrete examples of what he did
>>
>>25680026
>parents are responsible
They are not at fault(directly anyway) it's the Chads and normies that are at fault.
>>
>>25680080

>attempt to be quirky

This guy faked having multiple personality disorder for over three years. He actually lurks this board. It was an entire spiel of "I'm going to commit suicide" and "oh no one likes me but you". He even went to the point of dressing, speaking, and acting oppositely to make it seem even more of a "personality change". I tried to help him for the majority of my time over those three years. I essentially had no life because I spent my time trying to bring his self-esteem up.

>give concrete examples

He told me that everyone hated him and that he had no one, when he talked to people 24/7 on normiebook, constantly had a new gf, and on top of all that, pretended to have a disorder just so he could get some attention from me. So, he was a normie, but acted like he was beta. Now he just follows whatever trend is cool to get the most attention.
>>
File: 1452223214198.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1452223214198.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>25680080
>hypochondria

Just googled and while there were two articles from the same "source" that said "women are more likely to be hypochondriacs than men" the source wasn't specified and there were no statistics posted.
>>
>>25680321
He sounds pretty cunty actually but you're still disloyal by virtue of the fact that you're a woman

I hope your next bf is a cunt as well because it would be sad if you ended up hurting someone who cares
>>
>>25679213
This, thank you cunts never learn
>>
>>25680732
>>25680752
>gets mad that a woman would dump a guy who went super autismo
>calls crazy girls "undateable"
>>
yes, Elliot is our lord and saviour
he will lead us all to a glorious normie free land
wish I was a socially competent psychopath instead of an autistic one, then I could start the Cult of Rodger
>>
>>25680813
>start cult of Rodger
Just do it faggot!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25680732

Fair enough. I don't see myself dating anytime soon, so everyone is safe.
>>
>>25680851
I'm a broke autist though, I'd make a terrible High Priest. that's the problem with forming a cult around a robot; only normies are effective cult leaders, and they wouldn't really give a shit about a guy like Elliot or his message
>tfw will never be the Rodgervarine
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.