[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm seeing so much animal hate posts by edgelords and edgegods

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: eurenorm_by_aiuke-d6cu9dt.jpg (229KB, 1024x951px) Image search: [Google]
eurenorm_by_aiuke-d6cu9dt.jpg
229KB, 1024x951px
I'm seeing so much animal hate posts by edgelords and edgegods on this board, it's seriously making me wish we could bring back the Coliseum in a revised form and feed these fuckers to the animals:

>some guy is caught abusing cats and laughing about it here
>force him into a cage with a hungry tiger
>film and air it on live television as he's eaten

>some faggot on here brags about hurting animals
>throw him inside a shark tank, laugh as he's torn apart

God the idea gets me so fucking HARD.
>>
>>25676809
Did they at least eat that cat?
>>
>>25676716
>complains about edgelords
>is the penultimate edgelord

Stay classy, robots.
>>
>>25676716
>edgelords
and you're any better?
>>
>>25676716
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the edgelord.
>>
>>25676809
Keep posting, I casted a curse on this thread, anyone who posts animal abuse shit like you did will accrue negative energy that draws dark astral entities to you that will abuse and torture you as you wish to do to animals. Enjoy your personal hell, faggot.
>>
>>25676900
*an hero
>>25676838
For all I know they probably did,after coming on it.I just posted Zippocat to look extra edgy,truth is I own a cat and I actually am in general a cat lover.I`d never harm my cat and I`d probably shank anyone who killed my pet.
>>
Animal white knights are almost as bad as white knights defending women.
>>
>>25676716
>>>/an/
go there you belong furryfag
>>
>>25676986
Being a 37 year old KHV doesn`t make you an ACTUAL wizard,you know?Also saw you on this thread.Just stay edgy.
>>
>>25676890
>>25676846
The ends justify the means. Pain, misery, and suffering to all who abuse animals!

>>25676900
There's nothing I hate more than people so feeble and weak they have to take their impotent rage out on animals because they're too pathetic to go after the objects of their anger. "Chad" would kick their fucking ass, so they attack animals instead, like a fucking bitch.
>>
>>25676809
Gr8 B8 M8

Nobody is this much of a beta cucklord.
>>
>>25677008
I'm not a KHV. I'm your worst nightmare you little bitch. I'm a "normie" or "cyborg" by your standards, and I delight in the suffering of garbage like you, so pathetic he hurts animals because he can't even beat a normal human in a fight.

Bonus for me, I'll enjoy feeding on the negative energy from your pain and suffering.
>>
File: centipede.jpg (37KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
centipede.jpg
37KB, 720x540px
>>25676809
>implying I don't keep a centipede

Have fun when I sic this on you, and you're laying on the floor in pain begging me for the antidote.
>>
>>25677058
Yeah,I`m already bleeding.I cut my pinky on your edge.For fucking R`hllor`s sake you are incredibly pathetic.I don`t actually stab dogs you dense faggot.Do you seriously think you can invoke evil spirits on me?Do you think I drown puppies for fun?No I don`t.I actually prefer hurting people directly,but again killing someone`s dog is a good way of fucking them up.If they had a cat I wouldn`t do anything anyways.So,I`m not an edgelord,or at least not as much as you.
>>
>>25676809
>he thinks killing a kitten makes him a badass

How's it feel knowing Chad is banging the girls you like, and you can't do shit to stop it?
>>
>>25677091
>implying you can sic an insect on me
Man,you petfags are getting funnier,with every new post.
>>
>>25677150
I am,if you would have just followed the thread a catfag.And also I don`t really care Chad`s fucking women.I`m beyond the need for physical affection
>>
File: demonic.jpg (80KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
demonic.jpg
80KB, 1200x676px
>>25677137
>calling upon some false god of light and fire

You really have no clue who or should I say what you are dealing with, do you? The fact you think killing someone's pet is ok makes you trash. And you know what happens to trash, right?

Oh, and I said nothing about invoking evil spirits.
>>
>>25677170
>implying I wouldn't get you drunk off your ass, then slide you into a bathtub full of venomous bugs
>>
Looks like you disgusting animal abusers got shut the fuck down.
>>
>>25677211
>implying I even drink
>>25677198
Dude,just go back to dA,no one wants your edgelord ass on this site.And yes,killing a degenerate normalfag`s attack dog is ok.In fact morals are very subjective.I really hope I can kindle my nightfire with your retarded ass though.
>>
>>25676809
Why not just kill yourself? You don't like anyone and nobody likes you, so just do it.
>>
What's wrong with abusing animals though?
>>
>>25677402
What's wrong with jumping off a bridge and ending your pathetic life? Nothing, so you should do it. You'll enjoy it.
>>
>>25677337
I know you don't want me here, but sadly for you, I came here, and now I saw your intentions and the filth within your heart. You speak not to some little furry kid on deviantart. You speak not to some edgelord that thinks he is a demon. You speak not even to someone who thinks he's some shitty anime character No. You speak at this very moment to something some of your kind could only term as "great old one".

I suggest you purge yourself of your vile intentions and change your heart, before untold suffering comes to you that would make even the most heartless "chad" feel actual sympathy for you.
>>
>>25677459
And what would you deem "vile intentions"?Because sin and righteousness is very subjective.
>>
>>25677390
>>25677390
Actually,I possess both a circle of wonderful friends and an enjoyable job.But you,should probably consider suicide.I like how you project your need to end your miserable,worthless existence on others.
>>
>>25677502
A person who wants to harm animals because of his anger towards another, has vile intentions. I have a soft spot for animals. Those who wish to do an animal harm for the purpose of causing distress to a person they are too cowardly to confront themselves, deserves untold misery.

>>25677524
Your friends will be of no help to you, for the suffering to come.
>>
>>25677579
I in fact do not actually harm animals.And I have made that abundantly clear in my what was it,second post on this thread.Therefore you can go fuck yourself.I`m not afraid of your edgelord highness.You are not an old one.You are not special.And life isn`t kind enough to allow for animals to not be harmed.Life is cruel and so must we.So please stop with the moralfaggotry.
>>
File: mfw petcucks.jpg (25KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
mfw petcucks.jpg
25KB, 680x383px
This is your daily reminder that owning an animal and not getting anything practical out of said animal (protection, food, etc.) is literally cucking yourself.
>>
>>25677709
You justified hurting dogs to hurt their owners. Or are you backpedalling now in fear that you have brought upon yourself negative power upon which your puny flesh and soul cannot withstand? Feel the darkness flow around you, feel as it burns every cell in your body, as it burns the essence of your very soul, an unending fire that cannot be put out. You brought this on yourself.
>>
>>25677747
Animals can provide friendship and companionship.
>>
>>25677781
I have lived in negligence and darkness my entire life,cuck.I live in such sensations.And no,I`m not even afraid of confronting my enemy,which is the world I live in itself.I just wish my enemy to suffer.And also killing someone`s pet or even better child/spouse/parent is even better than killing that person.Stop making me kek so hard please.Your faggotry is just ungodly.
>>
>>25677524
Lol you're so pathetic.

>B-buh I have loads of friends guiz

Just kill yourself
>>
>>25677449
But I want to enjoy eating animals, as I have the capacity to understand the suffering they go through.
>>
>>25677910
>implying my friends aren`t as spergy as me
>implying I need to conform to society`s norms
>implying I don`t have a decent job,yet still post on /r9k/,to relieve the stress
Just go back to /b/,plox fampai.
>>
File: 1452298970091.jpg (98KB, 669x573px) Image search: [Google]
1452298970091.jpg
98KB, 669x573px
>>25677747
I agree wholeheartedly.
>>
Humans are more important than animals full stop
We shouldn't kill otherwise productive citizens because of their "cruelty" to animals
That's just fucking dumb
>>
This whole thread is just gold.It needs to bump up.
>>
>>25676716
>bring back the Coliseum in a revised form and feed these fuckers to the animals:

You've gone full circle and become the edgelord yourself m8.
>>
>don't care for animals
>don't go out of my way to molest them
>don't care for humans
>don't go out of my way to molest them.
If a mouse shows up and eats my cereal, I'll kill it with a hammer.
If a man shows up and takes my money, I'll kill him with a hammer.
>>
for every animal you abuse, one normie posts on r9k
>>
>>25678012
None of us are really important, but yeah, killing human beings is worse than killing small, dumb animals.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEVANGELION.jpg (41KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEVANGELION.jpg
41KB, 1024x600px
>>25678660
I don`t even abuse animals,yet the fucking normies still infest our haven.
>>
Why do idiots care about animals. They're literally almost twice as dumb as the dumbest niggers on earth. They're too stupid to feel pain, so do what you want with them.
>>
>>25678913
>They're too stupid to feel pain
What do you figure is the difference between an animal's neural signals of damage, their reaction (usually screaming), and their attempt to avoid the stimulus, and our neural "pain" reactions?
Also, for statistical purposes can you please tell me your ethnic background?
>>
>>25679011
>Also, for statistical purposes can you please tell me your ethnic background?
ching chong nip nong i'd eat niggers if it wasn't unsanitary
>>
I am same as you OP, I wish I had the power to teleport anywhere in the world before any kind of animal abuse and inflict on the person anything he/she was about to do to the poor animal
Or thousands like you and me would make an organisation and capture well known abusers and do to them what they did to animals in front of camera and show it to the world. I prefer the first option, what do you think?
>>
>>25676716
Naturalist hippies are the fucking worst.
I wish i could do the same you just described to you so you could rethink your boner for unintelligent creatures in your last seconds
>>
>>25676716
the only hate I've been seeing is against cats. why don't you just admit that you're a salty cat owner?
>>
>>25678660
it's the opposite, things like gore drive the normals away.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.