[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else get conceited as fuck while high? I think back from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

Who else get conceited as fuck while high?

I think back from my childhood to recent and think how retarded and awkward shit I did. I feel ugly as fuck while high as well. Weed makes me so anti social that I become quiet while high and don't want to talk to anyone or listen to music. I stop wanting to talk to my friends or girls I'm talking to cause I think it's fucking stupid and I feel I'm doing everything shitty and wrong. I always ask myself where the fuck did everything go wrong?
>>
Don't bother with it then OP, besides what weedfags want you to believe, their precious plant can cause negativity and issues for certain people.

The amount of people who were psychotic from smoking weed in the mental hospital I was at is astounding, but god forbid you ever bring this up without "hurr durr they were already mentally ill!"
>>
Bump bump bump mac and cheese
>>
>>25675438
I do all those things you mentioned even when Im not high but weed usually made it worse.
>>
>>25675569

I find it worse on Sativa strains yet normies get jumpy and happy on it like tf
>>
Same thing happens to me, but i ignore it and it usually works.
You shouldn't smoke op, same for me.
I do it because being sober is quite boring, and once i can get over the initial existential crisis, i can have some fun and enjoy music and food like a little kid.
>>
>>25675438
Yup this is exactly how I end up feeling. I quit smoking weed and I just quit drinking. It's all a waste of time, not that I have anything better to do I just want to feel normal
>>
Dude dude dude.... that's not what conceited means
>>
>>25675641
same. I feel like shit at first, then start to ignore it, maybe have a couple beers and everything's okay.
>>
Whenever I do weed I don't really even "experience" anything, it's just I start feeling slow/careless and people are always telling me how I'm fucked up, and I'm always confused by that because in my head I feel like I'm still fine and aware of the situation but my actions aren't correlating with that.

I've never embarrassed myself or say stupid stuff when I'm high, I just get slow and clumsy.

And every time I get sick if I drink a lot.
>>
>>25675710

I know... fucking auto correct meant to say conscience
>>
>>25675508
How bad were they?
>>
>>25675915
TRIPFAG!
//OUT//
>>
>>25675438

I used to get like this every time I smoked. I rarely smoke pot now, BUT I can avoid getting like this when I do smoke.

Your problem might be that you are smoking way too much. I was able to smoke a lot when I was young, but around 19-20 or so, I started getting like you described all the time. Well, I finally noticed that if I only smoked 1/4 of a joint instead of power-smoking the whole thing... I felt a lot better.

>>25675633

Sativas are the ones with the more earthy smells or the famous "cat piss" smell, and indicas are the ones that smell more sour or fruity, right?

If that's the case then it's worse with indicas for me.

>>25675727

Another reason I rarely ever get paranoid/miserable now is because I usually drink when I smoke pot. A few beers mitigates any anxiety or paranoia for me.
>>
>>25676137

No indica is earthy and sativa is sour
>>
>>25675438
Drinking and a number of drugs just make me get all quiet and introspective. I can be with other people having fun sober but once I get actually drunk or high I get quiet and start silently judging either myself or other people.
>>
ITT: Idiots mixing weed with prescription psychiatric drugs
>>
>>25675438
same bruh, being alone on it is awesome though, let's you introspect about all this and decide where to go from where you are now.

being high in public though is shit, I just completely withdraw from anything happening around me
>>
>>25675438

There was an episode of JRE with Duncan Trussel where he very profoundly explained what the "paranoid trip" actually is - how weed is basically a mirror showing you yourself and the anxiety you feel is denial and if you actually listen to what weed has to say to you, weed is your ally and can help you work through your shit etc

does anyone know what the fuck I'm talking about? been searching for the vid forever.
>>
>>25676515
>>25676515
>>25676515

Holy shit I found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAWnh_cI0c

Starts around 11:45
>>
>>25676272
got high then went to the city one time and thought an airplane was gonna crash into a building or someone would start shooting into the crowd of people
>>
>>25677562
>Being this mentally frail.
>>
>>25676515
>>25677436
Ive been struggling with bad trips for almost a year now. I used to get really high and just felt incredible, the average high for the average person. But as I got older, and lazier, due to smoking this shit I started to get paranoid, anxious, all the bad stuff you want to avoid.

Now when I rarely smoke up I use this shit to my advantage, I listen to that annoying voice ( not literally, not a schizo just yet) thats telling me what I should do and what I shouldnt do. You really do get usefull insights and introspection from it. Something I wouldnt listen to while sober because of my ego, I can grasp while high and accept it. Weed made me smarter, more creative, taught me responsibility and overall improved my life. But at the cost of instead of smoking g a day, touching it once a month max
>>
>>25677610
no youre right, im trying to work on that
>>
>>25677817

Have you tried taking a much longer break? Like 6+ months?
>>
>>25677817
> But as I got older, and lazier, due to smoking this shit I started to get paranoid, anxious, all the bad stuff you want to avoid.

Do you think that's because weed is trying to tell you "hey, this what you are doing right now is escapism and you should be doing this and that instead" ?

Maybe if you get your shit done and use weed only to reward yourself with exploring consciousness, you wouldn't have bad trips?

Just a theory.
>>
>>25677817
i can relate to this, this is the reason i only like to smoke alone.
i laso like to use weed as a catalyst to better myself, some sort of meditation aid.
>>
that's why I can't smoke it either OP
I am insanely jealous of people that can function while on it
>>
>>25675438
Why did you remake my thread but with different words? It's not even right
>>
>>25675438
>not knowing what conceited means

Goddammit faggot
>>
>>25675817
Consience isnt the right tense you faggot
>>
>>25678336
>>25678302
>>25678264

am I literally talking with 12 years old on the internet or what's the matter people jesus
>>
File: 1444676487212.jpg (74KB, 590x390px) Image search: [Google]
1444676487212.jpg
74KB, 590x390px
>stoners only think when they're high
>normies only think when they're in the shower

it seems that the only time when normies aren't "hanging" with their friends or sucking their smartphone's dick, they start going on about "deep/reflective thinking" that true robots have been doing their whole lives out of the shower and not on drugs. Fucking stoners and normies.
>>
>>25678503
>Been thinking deeply entire life, didn't need joe rogan flapping his gums thru my headphones to come to this conclusion, everything he says I was thinking about already..
>didn't need marijuana to think deeply either
>try marijuana last year.. all it did was make me fall asleep and all I focused on was how all I am is just some animal who thinks it is full of meaning
>hit depressive downward spiral
>completely depressed with no motivation
>wasn't even from marijuana since I've been like this forever..
>marijuana is a boring drug that does nothing but make you feel GOOD for an hour or two. then back to sad reality.
>>
>>25678302
>>25678336

Fuck off samefag

>>25678264

Cause I feel like it
>>
I smoked for 9 years (starting at 14) and when I was younger and more careless, it didn't bother me. I never got high when I knew I had to talk to people/make first impressions.

After highschool I got into a bit of a rut and started smoking multiple times a day, everyday. This went on for 3-4 years until I realized that the weed was making me anti-social and I was constantly beating myself up.

Longest I quit for was 60 days, however, I wasn't eating enough so I was always in a bad mood and correlated it to not smoking so I eventually caved.

I am currently 8 days in, eating properly and have never felt better mentally aside from missing the habit of smoking.

Some people are just convinced that weed is some harmless, wonderful plant, and for them maybe it truly is. However, I've met too many people that share similar stories as mine and all the others I used to hangout with regularly and still smoke are pretty fucking useless/lame.

Do what you want.
>>
cheapest price for DMT in the NE?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (262KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
262KB, 1600x1000px
>>25675438
I used to smoke a lot of weed when i was younger, something like 4 or 5 joints a day. At first it was good, getting high and playing games, then when years went by and my life kinda went nowhere, i started to had those kind of trips, like you described at the OP. I continued to smoke a lot, and i kinda detached from reality, everything seemed blurry and unreal, social interactions, talking to people, i think the closest i can get to explain what i felt, was apathy, and a lot of self pitty. Then when i traveled to europe, i went by three weeks or something without smoking, and the gray cloud that engulfed my life kinda came up and i felt a little better. When i got to amsterdam with my cousins and got high for two weeks straight everything went back to shit, and i realised that the weed was what was fucking me up. It has been two years or something that trip to europe, and i haven't smoked like i used to since. I still smoke with my friends at parties, and its a different kind of trip, but every fucking time i smoke alone all those bad vibes come back and i get really down for two or three days. I don't know if it varies from person to person, or if it is the weed itself, but my life got way better once i stopped smoking huge amounts every day.
>>
>>25675438
>I feel ugly as fuck while high

Same here. I have a pretty noticeable overbite, and when I get high I immediately become aware of how fucking weird I look. Even if I occupy myself with things I like (music, vidya, movies), the thought of how ugly I am is always in the back of my mind.
>I stop wanting to talk to my friends or girls

Getting high with anyone but myself just feels like a chore
>>
I usually stop caring about things and become very talkative.
I even forget about shit like my big ass rabbit teeth and smile. It's really the only time I do smile.
>>
File: 1448439603917.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1448439603917.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
once in a while i smoke with this guy that was kind of a dick to me back in school, and it always makes me slightly uncomfortable. but then again i smoked plenty with some other chill guys that didn't give a fuck about me having laughing fits or behaving like a retard and it was always a blast

weed is mostly a solitary activity for me, i love watching movies and listening to music while i'm high, but even then it occasionally brings to surface some negative feelings or thoughts (mostly relating to loneliness or how i'm wasting my time and money being a druggie degenerate).

it really does boil down to your state of mind op; if you have some unresolved issues that often irk you in everyday life, chances are, weed is gonna enhance and magnify them; making you feel anxious, paranoid or uncomfortable
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.