[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many Renfields on this board? https://you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why are there so many Renfields on this board?

https://youtu.be/j_ijmc34IdM?t=279

Listen closely to what he says. So many of you on this board are WEAK. You like all this dark shit, talk about killing normies, skulls, hell, demons, death shit. You are weak, and gravitate towards the power of darkness, because in the dark side you feel like you have power. You like the "style of darkness". Well this year when the elites use CERN to open the gates of Hell and bring their dark natured demonic alien masters into our world, you're gonna see what all your sycophantry for the powers of darkness gets you. Turn to the Light, turn to Christianity before it's too late.
>>
CERN is going to destroy this world.
>>
If it turned out the lord was real, I would side with all I could to strike him down.
His grand experiment is sick.
>>
>>25675520
>I'd side with cold blooded monsters that murder children and tear apart innocent little babies

The hell is wrong with you? Want an idea of what these beings the elites plan on bringing through are like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvcBUf2Bzbs

You wanna be friends with that?
>>
>>25675520
>wanting to strike down God
>your creator who loves you and gave His only son to save you
>>
>>25675392
While we fight the forces of chaos, a great leader named Donald Trump will arise and will unify humanity and will be crowned God Emperor
>>
>>25675628
>gave His only son to save you
If a man strapped his infant son to me, and then stabbed that very infant and claimed that it was by the grace of the child I was saved, I would also reason that the man was a monster.
To create, and then to begrudge your creation of its own will is truly wretched.
The morning star brought true light to man, the light we have chosen.
>>
>>25675748
That "morning star" is a monster, and has deluded the world leaders. They are in the process of opening the gates to let their "friends" into our world, beings made of darkness and fueled by hate. You have no idea what they will do to our world. They will create a One World Government and enslave us, under the guise of freedom and being our "benevolent space brothers". How many of humanity will trade our freedom and our very souls for "cool technology" and the freedom to sin as much as they wish?
>>
>>25675851
This world is a mistake, an error to be wiped clean.
I have seen the slums of Mexico, stood on the stands taking in the stench of Africa.
our grand horloger has built a clock with gears that grind against each other.
>>
Holy fuck I didn't know people could be this retarded
>>
>>25675392
Simple. Darkness feels good and gets me what I desire. Christianity is weak and servile and founded on the principle of submission, to god and to the masses. I have no master and I never will.
>>
>>25675392
it's easier to say everything is broken. use violent imagery. if you don't agree with us we fucking kill you, that's the foundation of every form of extremism, from fascism to communism to christianity. people want to cleave to opinions that work perfectly in theory, they can say theirs makes perfect sense and the only way to fix things is to throw everything out and start over again. where history, nature, and science is all massively complicated, and in their own self-contained units of thought these ideologies solve all issues, these the only things capable of making sense to people. whether or not it's illusory, i don't know.

on the other hand, now you have all these people going into their separate little directions, here and everywhere else. that's the foundation of Machiavellian politics, of Sun Tzu's art of war, divide and conquer. COINTELPRO was a wild success.
>>
>>25675392
>CERN
>Open the gates of hell
El Psy Kongroo
>>
>>25676094
If you don't side with Christianity, you side with Satanism, and your master is Satan by default.

>>25676301
CERN is extremely evil:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaFRKyJFmyM

It's Satanic technology, given to humanity by devils or as they are called now "aliens".
>>
>>25675628
The moment God is proven real, the war will begin. CERN will breach the gates. The tanks will roll through. Humanity will take heaven by force. God? Satan? Both dictators to be toppled, two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>25676684
Now this just sounds like the plot to your average SMT game. Kill YHVH, kill Lucifer, go for the neutral route.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWIMOf4hfjU
>>
>>25676684
You can't be neutral in this war buddy, you gotta choose a side. Are you with HIM, or are you with the Devil?
>>
>>25675392
I love this kind of stuff.
High quality thread.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.