[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it still pedo if you've fallen in love with a teen and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1452344058091.jpg (148KB, 300x666px) Image search: [Google]
1452344058091.jpg
148KB, 300x666px
Is it still pedo if you've fallen in love with a teen and you're not attracted to anyone else under 18? The age doesn't fuel the attraction for the girl, you genuinely like her. Youve never been attracted to any other teen girls and you arent, other than her.
>>
Fuck if i know man
>>
>>25671234
FUCK MY SHIT UP F A M I L I A
>>
File: 1439772829034.jpg (52KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1439772829034.jpg
52KB, 640x616px
>>25671207
You may not be a pedophile, but you'd still be a child molester if you did anything.

How old is she, btw?
>>
>>25671415
That's fair. 15/16.
>>
>>25671450
That's not much different than 18 physically I guess, but in my experience 15/16 year olds are super obnoxious, why'd you want to hang out with one?
Actually, how old are you? It makes a difference here.
>>
>>25671494
She's cool. Good taste in everything, genuinely likes literature and art, pretty qt, chill, good sense of humor. Everything I want in a girl, except her age.

>>
>>25671207
Is it still gay if you've fallen in love with a man and you're not attracted to anyone else who shares the same gender? The gender doesn't fuel the attraction for the guy, you genuinely like him. Youve never been attracted to any other men and you arent, other than him.
>>
>>25671207
Anon, have you ever read Kodomo no Jikan?
>>
>>25671635
Nope. Why? What happens?
>>
Your own desires are irrelevant compared to your actions in the face of the law.

Know the age of consent in your area and be aware of what will happen if you violate the law. You don't want to get your shit fucked up.

If she's really good, she's old enough that you two could probably consider still being close but keeping everything legal still and waiting until she gets older before doing anything sexual. Keeps her from backstabbing you and sending you to jail if the relationship fails, but you can still have her if you can keep things going well over that time until she's legal.
>>
>>25671207

I do not really think that you are pedo for doing it, but I want you to think about whether you want to actually go through that.
I had a relationship with a younger girl back when I was 19 and it ended horribly, she also seemed cool and liked music, had a nice attitude, some really interessting plans for the future, but after some time you notice that she is a child. I mean you already are if you post here, but she is most probably even worse. If you do not take care you are gonna wreck your and her shit in no-time. Of course i might just be me projecting, but in my case I think that it simply could not work, I am a deadbeat who can barely drag his own weight, some girl who is still developing is even more weight. Of course if you are fairly normal (and should get the fuck out in that case) maybe it works out.
>>
>>25671207
Pedo is typically before puberty. So no, but its still illegal.
>>
>>25671450
>>25671552
You must have suckled down a lot of SJW bullshit if you even have to ask if that's pedo. It wouldn't be pedo if you found lots of 15-16 year olds attractive. It's called being male. "Jailbait" is a word for a reason, most men would find girls that age attractive.

Depending on your jurisdiction, it might still be illegal to actually have sex with her.
>>
File: 1424133290620.jpg (39KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
1424133290620.jpg
39KB, 604x403px
>tfw know a guy who dated a 15 year old as a 20 year old
>the parents knew but were relatively okay with it
>everyone told him to be careful and not take it that step further
>he did, they fugged
>word got to the local law enforcement
>he got arrested and on put on trial
>at his hearing the 15 year old girl's mother was literally in tears begging the judge not to send him to prison
>he got 16 months for statutory rape
>is now a registered sex offender

Like >>25671687 said, nothing fuckin matters to the law. DO NOT take it to that point, at ANY cost, for ANY reason. It WILL fuck up the rest of your life. If she's really worth the trouble, then she'll understand and be willing to wait.
>>
>>25672516
Gub'ment's bullshit, man.
>>25671207
>>25671552
Ephebophilia is someone that's into teens, homie. Pedophilia is prepubescent. But naw man, if you're just attracted to one girl, you ain't a pedophile or ephebophile.

That being said, I got involved with a 15 year old for a few months when I was 20. Not my proudest moment, but she was pretty awesome. Living in a shitty, white trash household with an awful mother really fucked her up. We ended up dating for realisies for a few months when she turned 18, and again when when she was 22. Didn't work out, though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.