[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you choose to do + MBTI: ENTP >I never write any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 13

File: Reinhard Von Lohengramm.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhard Von Lohengramm.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
Things you choose to do + MBTI:

ENTP

>I never write any of my ideas or conclusions about the world down because then I won't forget the details of my argument and therefore won't ever be able to discover the genius of my own introspection a second time.

>I never update my journal because that would stop me from forgetting what actually happened and what didn't. As far as I'm concerned I died twice and my parents are virgins.

>I make lots of friends but I never get close to them. Wearing the plastic mask is suffocating. Becoming the plastic mask is worse. And friends transform.

>Deliberately go out of my way to do amoral actions that make me disgusted with myself after. This serves as a reminder that despite my realisation that there is no objective morality in this universe, I still am an emotional creature, a beast controlled by impulses that are disguised as feelings which cause me to selectively reason with my logic. My mind serves as a metaphor for a gold digging wife and a cuckolded rich old husband.

>I work multiple jobs and make huge amounts of money just so I can order okayish food. I've never learned how to properly cook a wide array of meals, and I never intend to. I reckon that I spend into the early thousands each week on breakfast lunch and dinner. I've been wearing the same clothes for the last 10 years.

>As I'm about to fall asleep I begin thinking about an imaginary reality where I have a strange but amazing minor experience in the future. At first it was fantasies about me growing up to be tranny and then getting forced into a submissive relationship with my old alpha best friend. Yesterday it was my cerebral virgin indian friend discovering that I had tulpa and her falling in love with it - it would be pretty romantic if it ended with me committing mental suicide if it meant those two could finally be happy without me getting in the way of things.

Thanks for reading all of this. I need a blog, can anyone recommend a good site?
>>
MBTI is just horoscopes for nerds
>>
File: Things only you do.png (245KB, 1876x374px) Image search: [Google]
Things only you do.png
245KB, 1876x374px
>>25669965
This is the greatest post I've ever read. I don't know why. But I screencapped it so I can look back on it. You are like a future day artist.

>>25669990
I knew I shouldn't of had included MBTI. One because faggots like you would come along with your shit opinions. And two, because I don't want people talking about MBTI. I want them to talk about themselves. Now make a fucking post about yourself or I'm going to write you off as the objective worst type (ESFJ)
>>
File: Byronic Hero 3.jpg (59KB, 319x475px) Image search: [Google]
Byronic Hero 3.jpg
59KB, 319x475px
>>25669965
Who here /Byronic Hero/?

>Come to 4chan one every year or so
>Realise how bad it is
>Go back to eightchan.
>Laugh at a kid underneath my perfectly straightened long hair when claims to be a frogposter and when he asks why I laugh I just mutter something about a long path ahead of him.
>Insulted my physics teacher for using moral shaming tactics on me after I talked about his raped mom.
>Complained about it to referenced shy virgin indian girl.
>Talk to myself while hoping that someone else will walk into the conversation and intervene.
>>
File: YiPpItY dInGlE DoOoOo.jpg (26KB, 650x415px) Image search: [Google]
YiPpItY dInGlE DoOoOo.jpg
26KB, 650x415px
>>25670108
HELP ME I AM SUFFERING>>25669990
>>25670108
>>
File: Why did you choose this.jpg (995KB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Why did you choose this.jpg
995KB, 2250x2250px
>>25669990
filename

ORIGINAL

ORIGINAL

ORIGINAL
>>
File: evolvedovertime.png (502KB, 1017x1022px) Image search: [Google]
evolvedovertime.png
502KB, 1017x1022px
Who else here just a INFJ that had their ideals crushed? I tried to become evil like all hail autism lelouch, but I hated myself when I focused on getting power.

Constantly contradicting ideals/ morals- INTP and ENTP are the perfect catalysts for forming constantly shifting + questioned morality/ ideals. It's got that observant behaviour that tries to find and test the underlying truths. Confirming that "wow, everything really is shit"- while occasionally being mesmerized by the times it isn't.
>>
File: ayytism.png (241KB, 504x509px) Image search: [Google]
ayytism.png
241KB, 504x509px
>>25669965
this is some hitler level autism

would be intrigued to follow- too bad ENTP are worthless and can never actually put their ideals into practice or do them to completion
>>
OP please tell me the name of your blog
>>
File: 1452147492146.png (396KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452147492146.png
396KB, 540x540px
OPPPPP PLS
>>
>>25670438
I don't have one (still). I'd love to share my ideas and thoughts but as I said in the opening post - I work way too much and would never have time to update it except for the few days I have off (which I spend mostly reading and occasionally browsing 4chan which is now).

>>25670438
>>25670479
Don't worry. If I do make one worth reading I'll have no shortage of motivation to spread it all over here. I love having people think about me.
>>
File: 1452489529831.jpg (8KB, 412x314px) Image search: [Google]
1452489529831.jpg
8KB, 412x314px
>>25670499
alright f.am we'll never meet again
>>
File: zz00chichizz.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
zz00chichizz.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>25670499
Become a tripfag- only attribute these crazy posts to the identity, make one every few days with some kind of edgy narrative that has progression

>>25670479
AYEEEEEEEEE FOOOOKIN love this shit gettit gettinnitINTHERE YES
awwwsjhit
>>
>>25670225
>INFJ that had their ideals crushed

I know that feel bro
>tfw you will never find true love
>>
File: My Hatred UnendinG.png (23KB, 330x50px) Image search: [Google]
My Hatred UnendinG.png
23KB, 330x50px
>>25670345
Your right. I envy your pic related or my first pic related. I'm going to die never having made my mark on this earth aside from talking mlp fags out of suicide back when I used to be a wow guild leader and dressing up worse than pre tranny chris chan.

>>25670525
That a... good idea. Thanks.
>>
File: enlightened.jpg (79KB, 496x499px) Image search: [Google]
enlightened.jpg
79KB, 496x499px
>>25670557
That, or make youtube vids
Rants and shit- or train discipline. It CAN be done. Maddox, Game Theory, Sequelitis, GrandeUnderA, h3h3, FilthyFrank- these guys follow that insane deconstruction of ideals/ distilling nature of argument/ conversation.

>>25670541
give up and evolve
You already have some form of disassociation with your own pride- you don't want to control/ overpower others deliberately. But you need to understand that:
A) You're special
B) You're a fucking idiot who has the wrong assumptions on many things

You must always fight for an ideal, but you need to understand the power that comes from taking a sledgehammer into your innermost sanctum and testing the fundamentals/ truths you've built. It takes real fucking guts to do this, and requires a very analyst point of view. Evolve to find that true meaning/ beauty, that exists both in people and in the universe/ high dimensions
>>
File: mischief.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
mischief.gif
2MB, 425x481px
Declare your tripcode here btw
I've got tripcode explorer so I can land you some neat ones, name related

[email protected]
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.