[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Fembots". No matter how ugly you are, no matter how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 28

File: madpeep.png (204KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
madpeep.png
204KB, 500x486px
"Fembots".

No matter how ugly you are, no matter how fat, how smelly, how autistic, how bitchy you are...

Just remember that there are literally dozens of people on this board alone who would be your live-in slave and expect nothing in return.

How can fembots POSSIBLY claim to be lonely?
>>
When a woman she's lonely, it doesn't mean "I feel alone", it's simply an open invitation for men to attempt to breach her personal space. Women are literally incapable of feeling loneliness.
>>
They can be lonely. They don't even count anyone sub-Chad to be a human being. To them spending time around average guy means being alone. That's how.
>>
File: Sweaty-Woman-Ugly-Chick-Mugshot.jpg (34KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
Sweaty-Woman-Ugly-Chick-Mugshot.jpg
34KB, 500x567px
Hypocrisy, the thread.
>>
>>25669881
Mental illness and living in remote locations to name two reasons.

Also the major possibility that the "live-in slave" doesn't care about you as a person and is only using you to not be lonely anymore, just like you'd be doing. It's a farce in the end.

>inb4 responding to a bait thread
>>
File: 8f4LrVQseSg.jpg (52KB, 900x678px) Image search: [Google]
8f4LrVQseSg.jpg
52KB, 900x678px
Women can't be robots, that does not put them in a 'better' position than robots.

Women due to their higher social value will always be sought out. The lonely women don't want a live in slave, they don't want a pathetic orbiter. No, not because of high standards or the likes, they simply seek a genuine human being.

Many of them alone, having desperate men paw at them doesn't make it better. I sure as hell enjoy being alone and would hate pathetic women to be clawing at me, trying to be my friend, not really caring about the shit I say but just want my company because I'm a man. It's draining, it's fake, and it's pathetic.

Women can be lonely, women can be pathetic, women can be autistic, women can be depressed, but they can't be robots. As if being a robot is something to aspire to.

(I know the argument wasn't about women being robots.)
>>
>>25669995
God damn. Well said, anon.
>>
File: file.png (716KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
716KB, 800x532px
>>25669995
>they simply seek a genuine human being
>>
File: biQ-OJWM9uM.jpg (83KB, 608x640px) Image search: [Google]
biQ-OJWM9uM.jpg
83KB, 608x640px
>>25670027
Whatever misogyny helps you sleep at night, anon.
>>
>>25670048
Pulling the misogyny card this early?
>>
>>25670027
This isn't a thread about Stacys. We've already established not every girl is looking for a genuine relationship. Low quality bait.
>>
>>25670048
>unironically cuckposting
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: GBGuuRzKlkQ.jpg (56KB, 588x900px) Image search: [Google]
GBGuuRzKlkQ.jpg
56KB, 588x900px
>>25670063
Yes, your picture was completely irrelevant to the point you were not even making.
>>
>>25669995
with a 7/10+ face

nobody else even gets a chance, immediately demoted to "orbiter" or "friend" status :)
>>
I hate women so fucking much and wish they would all die a horrible and painful death
>>
>>25669952
This. I've experienced this first hand. No matter how attractive you make yourself out to be, no fem will could be around you or put her time and effort into helping a guy with mental illness. I don't mind it though, I'm still getting better.
>>
File: file.png (755KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
755KB, 800x532px
>>25670078
If women want a genuine human being, why are they going to the club and sucking guys off in the bathroom? Is that the secret ritual to summon a genuine guy?
>>
>>25669995
but this board is for robots, its in the name retard
>>
>>25669995
>they simply seek a genuine human being.

Hehe. And of course by genuine, you mean someone who is 3 times as attractive as them, and makes 30 times their own yearly salary.

Face it, women do not simply want a "a genuine human being", they want someone who is better than them in any way. This is why you never see a fat neckbeard with a beautiful woman, but you see literally 9/10 men with 5-6/10 women.
>>
>>25670093
Was more referring to the girl have mental illness in this case, but I understand what you mean. No matter the gender, supporting someone who's mentally ill can be emotionally and physically draining, even if you do love and care about them.
>>
>>25669995
no they fucking want someone of higher class that's successful and rich and influential

it's in their biology to date up, which is why ugly poor guys are the most miserable doomed group on the planet

google hypergamy

any woman who tells you she cares about personality the most is lying, either to you or herself
>>
File: NvMq0OdQ63Y.jpg (59KB, 789x900px) Image search: [Google]
NvMq0OdQ63Y.jpg
59KB, 789x900px
>>25670081
Physical attraction is important to both sides, but it's absurd to say that's the only thing that matters. Even if it was there are ways to improve yourself, but that is not the case.

Women give guys chances, some more than others. The issue I see in robots is that they're fucked over at almost every step of their lives. they have underdeveloped or non existent social skills, they are unmotivated due to the state of their lives so they're boring, they're incredibly lonely so they're needy. Yes, this is a generalization, some robots fit these characteristics or more, some none. There are factors which make us who we are, and more importantly why we are here. The reason we don't have women is generally down to us and half due to not meeting certain expected social criteria, some stuff which is beyond our control as well.

robots have sunk low in life, and because they have the group of women that are good for them is small, add the notion that women have a higher social value makes the men the ones left out, they develop more poor characteristics and continue the unfair cycle. Women aren't to blame for this, no one is, it's how shit works.

>>25670100
Those aren't the lonely women or the women any sensible guy seeks. If you're going after party sluts then you have bigger problems than >tfw women are evil.

>>25670149
There are characteristics that are generally appealing to women. Security, confidence, charisma, social status and a few other things. The privileged women/people can get these partners with very few issues. Robots don't have much, that is true. People do have preferences, it's something to accept. Men have preferences too, but many are pathetic and are willing to go for the girl that just acknowledges their existence. the issue isn't attraction necessarily, it's how low men allow themselves to fall due to their neediness which makes them generally unattractive.
>>
>>25670111
the "robot" in the name refers to the bot that blocks reposts, not your dumb ass, yah cretin. "Robots" used to refer to anyone who browses the board like /d/eviants and shit. It's only recently that people started policing who's a robot and who's not.
>>
File: file.png (133KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
133KB, 983x622px
>>25670189
>Physical attraction is important to both sides
>>
>>25670191
>It's only recently that people started policing who's a robot and who's not.
Est* the witch hunts of 2013.
>>
>>25670203
Women really do think they are entitled to Chad McChadillingus just because they have a vagina.
>>
File: qK-8bbOE7FY.jpg (36KB, 900x649px) Image search: [Google]
qK-8bbOE7FY.jpg
36KB, 900x649px
>>25670203
That is not an augment against. That does not say men don't care about attraction, rather that they are more reasonable about it.

Even then I've covered the point regarding it. Women have higher social value so their inflated ego is explained easily by the pathetic men clawing at them, willing to do practically anything for their attention.
>>
>>25670224
i love how lonely women are just lonely but lonely men are "pathetic"

oh my gosh, you want to be validated and loved and not die alone??? how pathetic!
>>
File: 001.png (28KB, 936x239px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
28KB, 936x239px
>Literally 800 potential boyfriends lined up
>"I am so lonely"
>>
File: DoaKKW1h_Tg.jpg (55KB, 615x900px) Image search: [Google]
DoaKKW1h_Tg.jpg
55KB, 615x900px
>>25670239
Nice fallacy, bro. That was totally my point. I clearly said many times over that all lonely men are pathetic.
>>
File: 0rSR6yf.jpg (45KB, 880x586px) Image search: [Google]
0rSR6yf.jpg
45KB, 880x586px
literally on the front page of /r/foreveralonewomen
This is what women think loneliness is
>>
>>25670250
>Nice fallacy
what's the fallacy

you're the one name-calling
>>
>>25669881
OP most women don't like men who are a pussy.
>>
>>25670268
we know this already, they want chads who will slap them and call them whores and wreck their pussy
>>
File: Ye3PSa97IA8.jpg (109KB, 586x604px) Image search: [Google]
Ye3PSa97IA8.jpg
109KB, 586x604px
>>25670258
>name calling

Where?

>what's the fallacy
I never claimed that all lonely men are pathetic, but you claim that I did in an attempt to discredit my argument.
>>
>>25670253
Not only that, women are exactly like
>>25670125
>>25670149
These guys said.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/3zs2rm/anyone_else_here_alone_because_of_high_standards/

Women literally can't handle being with someone who they perceive as less attractive, or less well of in social status or income.
>>
>>25670297
>>name calling
>Where?
"misogynist"
"pathetic"
>>
File: 1411958203345.jpg (6KB, 128x125px) Image search: [Google]
1411958203345.jpg
6KB, 128x125px
Oh looks, it's this thread again
>>
>>25670307
So this was you?

>>25670027

There was just a misogynist point there, argued in the image. You can call it name calling if you wish, I was pointing it out, nothing more.

I don't really care that you are a misogynist, I have some of the views myself. So, yeah. The whole thing is kind of irrelevant. Argue or don't.
>>
>>25669995
>Women due to their higher social value will always be sought out
>Many of them alone, having desperate men paw at them doesn't make it better

An observation here could be that the lonely, desperate *women*, who are the actual equals to these lonely desperate males, do not want the lonely desperate males, they would rather be a side piece to some higher value male.

By saying "the lonely women" don't want "a pathetic orbiter", you are appear to be agreeing with OP.
>>
>>25670331
stop saying "pathetic" and i'll argue

it's only pathetic when they're ugly

if a handsome man offered to be some fembot's footslave, she'd fucking pay for the flight and suck his dick at the front door
>>
>>25670189
>The issue I see in robots is that they're fucked over at almost every step of their lives. they have underdeveloped or non existent social skills, they are unmotivated due to the state of their lives so they're boring, they're incredibly lonely so they're needy

You appear to believe there aren't women just like that.

>>25670297
>I never claimed that all lonely men are pathetic
And that guy isn't claiming you said that either - nice fallacy yourself.

You state that "pathetic men" are going after "lonely women", rather than ever conceding that "pathetic men" might actually be going after equally "pathetic" women.

He's referring to your not acknowledging the existence of a class of "pathetic women", who may (or may not, I have no particular stake in this) be refusing to date their social equals.
>>
File: YbBtrkm2oZ4.jpg (54KB, 371x640px) Image search: [Google]
YbBtrkm2oZ4.jpg
54KB, 371x640px
>>25670360
I don't see how that's any less pathetic. The man is still giving a high value tot he women for being a woman, and is willing to do degrading things for her companionship.

Nah, I don't think I'll stop using the word "pathetic" where applicable.

And physical attraction is a thing, it's real. Of course she'll pic the attractive beta over the ugly one. They ahve no other use besides their looks. If she was seeking a partner of course the same rule will apply, attraction is relevant, but it's absurd to say women will always go for the attractive one when the plain or even slightly ugly guy still has a chance, depending on the woman of course. They do take character, behavior and mannerism into account. But due to rejection during the average or ugly man's life he had to adjust to it, forming a more unappealing character in a lot of cases, and not men or women like pity in any sense. It's all unfair, but women aren't to blame, no one is. It's how shit works.
>>
>>25669881
>>25669903
>feeling bad is only allowed if you can't have sex
So, when are your balls going to drop, highschoolers?
>>
>>25670436
i don't even see what your argument is anymore

this post literally just says "women are shallow but it's not entirely their fault, so i guess just live with it?"
>>
File: vnKnymVkvlk.jpg (166KB, 660x788px) Image search: [Google]
vnKnymVkvlk.jpg
166KB, 660x788px
>>25670434
>You appear to believe there aren't women just like that.

I do not.

And the rest of your post, I can see where I was wrong. And in my first post I do point out that pathetic women do exist.

Now the whole argument of them not wanting their social equals? Not necessarily not wanting, but simply having better options, which any rational person would do.
>>
File: toc38yaEC0g.jpg (39KB, 325x640px) Image search: [Google]
toc38yaEC0g.jpg
39KB, 325x640px
>>25670456
No, I didn't say women are shallow. I'm stating the obvious that physical attraction exists and matters to people, and not all people have the same values regarding attraction, character and other traits.

Robots are too hung up on the physical attraction and seem not to believe that there are women who do not care too much for it or not at all. That they do want a person with a personality they find interesting rather than an attractive male who isn't.
>>
>>25670350
a "pathetic orbiter" isn't genuine. The anon even describes them as "not really caring about the shit I say but just want my company because I'm (insert gender here). It's draining, it's fake, and it's pathetic."

The difference between a friend and an orbiter is the friend doesn't care if the girl/guy sees them in a romantic/sexual way.
The orbiter doesn't value the person, they only value the relationship they want with that person. Which is what makes them disingenuous and unappealing.
>>
>>25670522
But I want to be a friend, and women immediately demote me to orbiter status.
>>
>>25670507
>Robots are too hung up on the physical attraction
so are women. so is everyone. you aren't above biological instincts fag.
>>
keep crying, your tears help create fun threads
>>
File: gw_-_yUOWEg.jpg (30KB, 787x536px) Image search: [Google]
gw_-_yUOWEg.jpg
30KB, 787x536px
>>25670531
Keep searching. The just assumed you are trying to orbit because they probably had other orbiters who were nice then turned ugly when she didn't share the same sentiments. It' is on them.

>>25670540
I mean that they're too hung up regarding physical attraction when it comes to arguments about relationships and why they are alone. I'm saying that they overlook or ignore the notion that some women don't hold physical attraction in high regards.
>>
>>25670531
You're a platonic orbiter then. You're valuing your perceived friendships with the women over the fact that they have no interest in you.

If you actually cared and weren't desperate, you'd realize that people who don't care about you aren't worth your time and you'd stop orbiting their dumb asses.
>>
>>25670576
>Keep searching.
Why should I bother? It's getting fucking old.

This is what women will never understand. Even ugly weirdo girls get to be choosy.

>>25670584
>If you weren't desperate
Oh okay, let me just stop being desperate.

I'm going fucking insane from loneliness. I have zero real friends.
>>
>>25670594
well if you spent the time you take orbiting uninterested girls on finding people who actually care about you, you'd sure as hell have a better chance than you do now.
>>
File: 6s-UJea-w60.jpg (38KB, 467x900px) Image search: [Google]
6s-UJea-w60.jpg
38KB, 467x900px
>>25670594
>Why should I bother? It's getting fucking old.

Perhaps in some of your cases your assumption about them seeing you as an orbiter is wrong and they just didn't find you interesting or appealing?

I don't actively search for friendships, plenty of women on my contacts I don't talk with due to them not talking to me. You can give up if you wish, I'm not discouraging you, I'm not even arguing against you really regarding a woman's quick decision to throw a man into the 'orbiter' bucket. Chances are she has other people to talk to as well and men tend to be more lonely than women, so the man overvalues the friendship. Shit sucks.
>>
>>25670652
>plenty of women on my contacts
Good for you, normie.
>>
>>25670645
>finding people who actually care about you
It's that easy! Of course! What the hell was I doing this whole time, all I have to do is find people that care about me! Duh!
>>
File: 3zwHpuZzTkA.jpg (56KB, 460x604px) Image search: [Google]
3zwHpuZzTkA.jpg
56KB, 460x604px
>>25670665
Yeah, nice argument, pal. I'm a 24 yo hhkv with no real life friends. I talk to people on skype. As if that has anything to do with the argument at hand, but figure it's better to inform you before you get buttflustered and shit up the thread with your irrelevant and obnoxious memes.
>>
>>25670652
Is all this your artwork?
>>
>>25669995
The thread should have ended after this post.
>>
>>25670725
why? all it does is reaffirm OP's point

ugly people are deemed orbiters, and women don't want them. women get to be picky.
>>
>>25670679
Nice sarcasm. Finding them isn't easy, but that really is it.
>>
File: stuff.jpg (75KB, 470x426px) Image search: [Google]
stuff.jpg
75KB, 470x426px
>>25670715
No. I wish it was, anon. I just have a large collection of paintings and drawings. Figure to post them when I'm having a discussion for easier tracking and to share the stuff with robots.
>>
It's a lonely world out there, OP.

We all may be talking to our one true love on this board. We might have seen our possible waifu/husbando at the store, or in class, or playing the same game we you were at the moment.

But..talking to people can be hard. Being social can be really draining. I'm guessing fembots here value their self worth, and their bodies so of course they won't turn into a stacie and fuck whoever has a Markie Mark body.

We're all lonely, OP. And it sucks for everyone.
>>
>>25670739
And we're back to square 1. Thanks for the "advice".
>>
File: 1421599662691.jpg (127KB, 576x635px) Image search: [Google]
1421599662691.jpg
127KB, 576x635px
>>25670763
Based robot anon.
>>
>>25670741
I saved nearly every picture you posted - you have great taste. Do you draw/paint at all yourself?
>>
>>25670736
Did you even read the post?
Not all ugly people are orbiters, anon.

>Many of them alone, having desperate men paw at them doesn't make it better. I sure as hell enjoy being alone and would hate pathetic women to be clawing at me, trying to be my friend, not really caring about the shit I say but just want my company because I'm a man. It's draining, it's fake, and it's pathetic.

The orbiter doesn't value the person, they only value the relationship they want with that person. Which is what makes them disingenuous and unappealing.
>>
File: 1444698325820.png (31KB, 529x391px) Image search: [Google]
1444698325820.png
31KB, 529x391px
>>25670645
I've never once been frustrated with a 4chan post until today.

Please, do us all a favor, and get the fuck out You clearly don't understand what the people here are going though.
>>
>>25670813
>Not all ugly people are orbiters, anon.
When an ugly person tries to be friends with a woman, they're immediately thrown in the orbiter pile.
>>
>>25670645

0 (potential) x 100 (effort) still equals 0.
>>
File: file.png (446KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
446KB, 780x439px
>>25670827
JUST INCREASE YOUR POTENTIAL BRAH!

READ A BOOK! GO ON A HIKE! BE YOURSELF! WORK OUT!

t. chad
>>
File: 20160103_181804s.jpg (68KB, 564x667px) Image search: [Google]
20160103_181804s.jpg
68KB, 564x667px
>>25670808
Thanks. Plenty more to post.

And yeah, I do draw and paint. Paint less so but I can. Pic related regarding drawing.
>>
>>25670860
How long did it take you to git gud?
>>
>>25670826
Ugly people fall in love and form relationships, too, you know. I'm sure you have seen conventionally unattractive couples walking down the street holding hands, enjoying each others company.
When a man approaches a woman amd she deems him ugly, the chances are slim that she will date or fuck him, but depending on other attributes he may have, he might be given a chance. When a woman gets to know a man and decides she is definitely not interested romantically, then he is put into the friemdzone. Once the friendzoned party still sticks around after being rejected, continuing to buy her things and do her favors in an effort to win her affection, then and only then is he considered an orbiter. Women don't have the power to put men into the "orbit pile," only mem can do that to themselves.
>>
File: rcvrlvV1I_A.jpg (81KB, 496x604px) Image search: [Google]
rcvrlvV1I_A.jpg
81KB, 496x604px
>>25670889
Not being modest but I'm not really 'good' yet. Took me about five years of a few studies/drawings per month to get to that point. Had a few months of binge drawing and studies which helped a lot. Been drawing since I was about 16, though, took it more seriously at 19.
>>
>>25670815
>Only spends time around people that don't like them.
>Complains that nobody likes them.
>Drops the shitty people who don't care and looks for new people.
>Either continues find new shitty people and continue to drop them or finds people who actually like them.

In the end you'll either find people that like you, or die alone knowing you cared enough about yourself to make the effort to try and make yourself happy.

I'd prefer to die with someone who likes me or die alone, rather than die surrounded by people that hate me. What about you?
>>
>>25670946
Can you post more of your work, too?
>>
>>25671010
>die alone knowing you cared enough about yourself to make the effort to try and make yourself happy
This is incredibly unsatisfying and depressing.
>>
>>25669995
>seeks genuine human being
>beta's not human beings with emotion, dreams, aspirations
>Chads not being humans
>robots not being humans

Thanks now I see it, Women don't see men as human beings, thats why they can cheat and use you for money with out feeling shit.

Thanks your post made me realize that
I'll continue to pursue my own goals, hobbies, health and wealth, while keeping that in mind,
>>
File: 20151122_213824ss.jpg (68KB, 451x547px) Image search: [Google]
20151122_213824ss.jpg
68KB, 451x547px
>>25671013
Last one. This isn't the thread for it, anon.
>>
>>25671049
at least chads and robots can share some kinship over this

women literally don't see us as human

chads are just a dick and a status symbol, robots are literally pathetic subhumans
>>
>>25671029
more depressing than dying surrounded by people that never cared about you?
>>
>>25671075
I understand. You are pretty good at shading. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>25671081
Why can't I just have one person that cares about me?
>>
>>25671080
That's a very painful opinion to have, anon. Both towards women and yourself.

I know it's hard to see otherwise, especially with all of these "feminists" who treat men like shit. Hell, who the hell in their right mind would cry "sexist" at a scientist for wearing a shirt?
But you gotta be better than that. Both for your own mental/emotional health, and for when you do find someone, if you want to find someone.

Just gotta relax, and let yourself kinda unwind and recalibrate.
>>
>>25671097
you can. see >>25671010

Receiving happiness takes effort for people like you and me.
>>
>>25671097

It's a hard life out there. Too many take advantage of others. Too many are too good at making you care about them. I do hope you'll find someone. If it helps, my best friend of 5+ years, I met on porn board. We spent a year sharing porn and goofing off, then we started to get real with who we were and next thing you know, I'm a reason she's still here, and she's a reason why I'm still here.
Never know where you'll luck out.

And the system thinks my post is spam.
>>
>>25671049
Women aren't satisfied with the attention of certain men because they will either treat her like a wet hole (Chadsluts), a wet hole with a malicious, manipulitive yet still somehow ridiculously simple primitive mind (robots), or a symbol of their ability to attract someone of the opposite sex (betas). Most women don't perceive all men this way. Some women just might tend to only meet men that refuse to treat her like a human being and feel lonely and unloved as a result.
>>
>>25671259
doesn't western ideology (feminism) have women believing they are opressed and eternal victims ( thanks to distorted statistics in feminist academia)

The same ideology says men are basically the source of all wrong in the world and will treat you like shit unless shakled by feminisms teachings then they are transformed into gentlemen (betas)

In an unrelated note do women actually know what they want in a partner? I've only got / read vauge generalized responses
>>
>>25671346
I know tumblrinas and hardcore new age feminists are very vocal, but they are still a minority. Many women still respect men.
>In an unrelated note do women actually know what they want in a partner? I've only got / read vauge generalized responses
There is really no way to give a solid answer to a question that asks "Do all ' x group' do 'y'?" Some women do, some don't.
>>
>>25669881
Why would any woman want a live in slave? That's basically taking care of you for free while you just do Jack shit.

Stop asking for privileges you don't deserve. Only established married relationships can there be househusbands.
>>
ITT: people who's opinion we don't care about trying to justify their opinion unto others.
>>
>>25671487
Who's we, faggot?
>>
>>25671487
I think you're describing the internet in general.
>>
>>25671524
>>25671522

Wow, you guys sure get easily offended and over analyze everything huh? Faggots.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.