[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister forced me to make an appointment with the psychotherapist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 4235235235png.png (2MB, 1120x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4235235235png.png
2MB, 1120x1080px
My sister forced me to make an appointment with the psychotherapist today and it's just 3 hours until I'm going there.
I'm scared and don't know how this shit even works. I don't want him to ask me dumb questions and I'm horrible with people who want to know things about me.
How does this whole thing work?
>>
First thing they do is examine your poo. The doctors really appreciate it when you have a piece of fecal matter prepared. It's best to keep it warm and free from the oxygen. So I'd suggest putting it in a ziplock baggie and tucking it in your coat.
>>
>>25668817
As long as you don't tell them you're planning to hurt someone else or yourself they can't do anything. Other than that they're just there to help you, and they can't help you unless you're honest. No matter what you tell them ou can bet they've heard more fucked up shit a million times before.

If they talk to you for 15 minutes and them prescribe meds just find another one.
>>
They put you to sleep and anally rape you.
>>
>>25668817
talk to them about kuroneko and how much you love her

they'll give you the drugs you want
>>
Tell them about all the hot memes on /r9k/ and how much they mean to you.
>>
You'd better come in to the therapy session with an anime girl picture taped to your face so he knows how diseased you are.

Animeposters need help.
>>
File: 1449551784632.jpg (30KB, 555x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449551784632.jpg
30KB, 555x360px
>>25669316
I told my psychiatrist about my waifu and he looked deeply concerned.
>>
>>25669344
>>25669316
Now I'm even more scared
>>
>>25669350
Were you going to tell him about your waifu? If not, it doesn't matter.

You shouldn't be too scared, but it really depends on the person you're talking too.

It was honestly the only time he ever looked concerned, when I said I talk to her too.

Otherwise he was accepting of a lot of other things I've said. I said I don't want friends, he said it was unusual but okay. I said I didn't money, a house, cars, anything really, and he said that unusual, but okay.

What are you scared of? Because depending on why you're going to him, he won't ask you stupid questions.
>>
File: 1452473052822.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1452473052822.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>25668817
REEEEEE at them
>>
>Same day appointment with mental health

Obviously not American, assholes can't even offer me monthly appointments for therapy or psychiatry. Shits as useless as the pills they try to push. Don't fall for the SSRI bullshit.
>>
>>25669496
SSRIs can work though.
>>
>>25669344
Psychiatrists always look deeply concerned, it's their job. Their job is literally to pretend to care about your retarded bullshit.
>>
>>25669344
he thought, "not a faggot like this again"
>>
>>25668817
once you get roped into the mental health system you will probably never leave it, sorry senpai
>>
>>25669918
a psychiatrist is a real doctor, he is for real mental illnesses, he is not for fat losers with waifus who cry about no gf
>>
>>25669344
He was concerned about your shit taste. I hope he's helping you with that.
>>
>>25670073
how is your tinfoil hat?
>>
>>25669561
the real antidrepressants work even better
>>
>>25670073
This, but at least it got me free NEETbux.
>>
>>25670098
He can't help what is already patrician taste, anon

>>25670150
Like stimulants?
>>
>>25670089
This. However i probably need someone to help me stop hating existence. I dont want to die but i dont want to exist either. Im just going to live the rest of my life becoming the most degenerate piece if trash and make everyone leave me alone and stop asking questions.
>>
File: 1452496079889.jpg (127KB, 799x387px) Image search: [Google]
1452496079889.jpg
127KB, 799x387px
Tell him about meme magic.
>>
What if I tell him that I'm only interested in 2D?
>>
LIE LIE LIE LIE
DON'T LET TRUTH SLIP OUT

You don't understand how different we are to them. It is very likely that they'll try to get you locked up.
>>
>>25670873
they can't lock you up unless you're planning on killing yourself or others
>>
>>25668817
>forced
Literally how? All you have to do is say "no".
>>
>>25670902
or say yes and don't go
they'll give up eventually
>>
I got sucked into going to one of those people. My mom was really concerned about my mental health state. She even brought pictures of my room with my walls covered in anime girls. Its weird because this guy has been asking me about all of my life and wants tons of details. I feel like this dude is gonna publish a book or something based on me and how nuts he thinks I am.
>>
>>25670898
hurting*
And hurting can be defined as simply having a lifestyle harmful to yourself. Direct quote from a psychiatrist.
>>
File: 1450310044227.gif (830KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1450310044227.gif
830KB, 500x324px
>>25670408
I told my therapist and she laughed out loud.
>>
File: 1436421812508.png (34KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1436421812508.png
34KB, 666x666px
>>25671053
Tell him about spurdos and gondolas.
>>
>>25668817
>My sister forced me
This is a really hot sentence.
>>
File: mami.png (470KB, 934x1044px) Image search: [Google]
mami.png
470KB, 934x1044px
>>25671053
>Homura? Man, this kid has some serious shit taste.
>>
I went to the rapist last week and she kept telling me how she thinks I have chemical imbalances and that I should see a psychiatrist as well. Also told her I was diagnosed with ADHD but I'm not sure if it's a real observable disorder. How the fuck can you tell just by talking with someone for 30 minutes? Is she just pulling shit out of her ass to get me on the crazy pills?
>>
>>25670089
>a psychiatrist is a real doctor, he is for real mental illnesses, he is not for talking about your problems
Tell that to 99.99999999999999999% of the people who go to psychiatrists.
>>
File: 1433355072073.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433355072073.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
I just came back.
That was horrible. Most of the time we just sat there and he kept looking at me waiting for me to say something but I didn't know what and just waited until he asked another question.
He asked me what I do all day and it felt fucking awkward to tell him that I just watch Japanese Animation all fucking day.
Then he told me that he's scared to give me medicine because I'm such a special snowflake and we made a new appointment for Friday so he can judge how things progressed and if I get excused of work because he can't tell yet.

I'm too scared to talk about my life.
>>
>>25672881
What are you scared for?

What is he gonna do? Yell at you? He's there to listen and help.
>>
>>25672881
Did he tell you you were cute? Because you are :3
>>
>>25672926
you're confusing the cuteness of his attached picture with the actual poster

kuroneko is cute
OP is not cute most likely
>>
>Diagnosed with ADD as adult

>Can't be medicated or will be fired from high paying job
>Can't tell anyone about ADD or will be barred from entire industry permanently

Entire life could be fixed with Adderall (makes me feel normal when I experimentally tried it), but I lose everything if I get prescribed it.

Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>25673022
Do thoughts get jumbled inside your head when you try to listen to something detailed or read something long?
>>
>>25671053
Are you attractive and fit? No? That was your mistake.
>>
>>25673059

Many things.

See something that reminds me of an old memory, and fucking go into angry berating myself at some mistake I made when I talked to some one. "They think I'm retarded, god why did I do that". In reality they pretty much didn't even remember I did it. I live these memory in perfect clarity though.

>read something long

When I'm reading, I'll skip entire paragraphs and have to go back. I love reading, it's just a habit I do often.

>Do thoughts get jumbled inside your head when you try to listen to something

Yea, I'll start thinking of things to make, invent.

Every day I feel like I have to advanced in something like a project or I'm a complete failure. I have started many projects and I'll hyper focus on something for a few days doing nothing but that project. However as soon as I make progress of meaning value. I'll stop. Next time I can't will myself to do it.

I'll finish some projects, and when I can, I feel amazing when someone complements me.

I DONT UNDERSTAND, but when someone says what I did was great/something along those lines. I go about my day so extremely happy and blissful as it can be. This feeling is so amazing, that it is better than ANY drug I've done by magnitudes.

Can I get someone to help me understand that feeling?

Other than that, it feels like my entire day is just a hazy dream and I create ideas in my head that I want to do.
>>
>>25673022
>>Can't be medicated or will be fired from high paying job
>>Can't tell anyone about ADD or will be barred from entire industry permanently

Why is that? You do know it will be discrimination in the work place if they do such a thing.

I've won a settlement in the past when the normalfags at work discriminated against me for being different. Its one of the good things to come out of the SJW movement, we actually have a legal footing now.
>>
>>25673250

>Why is that? You do know it will be discrimination in the work place if they do such a thing.

Underwater welding/Commecial Diving. It is a huge risk if a diver needs meds or has a "mental illness".

I don't need to the meds, but my quality of life is just improved leagues when I have it. I feel content with life and what I need to do.

I don't get high, wired, trip, "fucked up", etc on Adderall. I just calm down and understand other people and how I need to act when speaking.
>>
People with waifus are retarded roleplaying faggots

I saw this with a room full of figures and wall scrolls, but no waifu
>>
>>25673357
Nonsense. I'm a high voltage linesmen who flys helicopters and I work whilst taking meds for my aspergers.

The normalfags just need to stop discriminating and worrying over what may or may not happen.
>>
>>25673429

Talked to dive doctor, that was his ruling.

"If you were examined and told them you were on medication for ADD, you would be disqualified for diving."

I sought several opinions and this was the consensus.
>>
>>25673491
Time to sort out an employment tribunal anon, this is clearly not in line with a so called "progressive society". Use the current political climate to your advantage.
>>
>>25673367
But do you have human contact? That's a big factor.
>>
File: 1451668027380.gif (218KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1451668027380.gif
218KB, 500x442px
>>25673491
They don't have any way of obtaining your medical records, do they? Just opt to omit that information next time you see their dive doctor.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.