[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I become a trap will I finally be able to lose my virginity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: trap.webm (2MB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
trap.webm
2MB, 480x640px
If I become a trap will I finally be able to lose my virginity?
>>
>>25668369
Yes, most likely.
>>
>>25668369

are you gay . if not then no . i don't think woman like traps .
>>
>>25668369
if you like getting fucked by niggers you will, they have incredibly low standards,
but if you trap good enough you just might be able to get white dykes.
>>
Mate, virginity for men is an imaginary thing.

Imagine you're a fag that takes it up the arse. Have you lost your virginity for real, or just your butt virginity?
Imagine you're a poof who gives the dick out like its going out of fashion.
Are you still a virgin because you are only shoving your dick into the rectum of other men and not a pure female vagina?
(I'm being slightly flippant in my remarks, please forgive me)
Getting to the point, do you lose your virginity based solely on penile-vaginal intercourse?
If you answered no, then you are free to define virginity in your own terms.
TL;DR viginity is FAKE and GAY
>>
>>25668369
where is the part where she gets fucked?
>>
If you're really willing to take the hit, there are lots of couples placing ads looking for MMF threesomes with a bi or curious guy. Let them suck you off together, or suck him while you fuck her. I'm straight but I did it once. It's really no big deal when anonymous and without social consequences.
>>
>>25668536
>suck him while you fuck her
I'm having difficulty imagining the position for this.
>>
I'd ram your butt and throat if that's what you mean.
>>
>>25668549
Anon on his back. Girl riding him. Turn head to suck BF standing beside bed.
Or girl on her back. Anon fucking missionary (kneeling). BF standing/straddling over her.
Or just take turns doing different things.
If you're willing to suck a dick to fuck a girl, your value goes up in the supply/demand equation.
>>
File: EzpE0jw (1).jpg (94KB, 1290x1026px) Image search: [Google]
EzpE0jw (1).jpg
94KB, 1290x1026px
>>25668369
No, women do not like traps, and only a minority of lesbians will date (let alone fuck) you (implying you "pass")

if you wanna wear makeup and fuck men than that is by definition homosexual and you are just gay for wanting dick.

so if you do pass, than you can be a gay guy in a dress or a complete fail of a man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.