[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MESSAGE TO THOSE WHO DONT WANT KIDS!!!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (131KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 500x500px
>ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTEUON READ MY POST!!!!!

All of you are so fucked. Bitching like little fucking animals. Oh I'm too
>short
>dumb
>nothing worth passing on
>it'd be selfish
>they'd suffer

Firstly, you can't prove any of that. And secondly, WHO FUCKING CARES!!! Do You realize the kind of people that are breeding in mass? I'll tell you, they aren't the people who should be having kids. They are
>violent
>no self control
>and have iq's bordering 60 (mental retardation)

You are all so brain washed to think that you //////shouldn't have kids for X reason.////// But there really is not one single reason to not have a kid. (Unless there's like a 100% chance he'll die at the age of five from some inherited disease)

THE FACT IS IF YOU DONT WANT KIDS YOU ARE EITHER
>INSANE
>BRAIN WASHED
>NARCISSIST
>COMPLETELY FUCKING SELFISH

IM ASHAMED TO LIVE ON THIS EARTH WITH YOU SCUM
>>
>>25666902
What? Fuck off, I just can't be arsed to take care of something as expensive and helpless as a baby. I doubt most of /r9k/'s reasons are as altruistic as you say, too.
>>
>>25666902
And I'm ashamed to live on this Earth with you. If I had a kid, undoubtedly he or she would have to share the Earth with close-minded ruffians.
>>
>>25666902

I don't want a child because I don't have a job. If I just another run of mill beaner, of course I'd have a child and expect my mom to take care of it.
>>
>>25666902
>But there really is not one single reason to not have a kid
how about the fact that they are annoying little fucks that cost shitloads to raise
>>
>>25666902
Why the fuck would I waste my time and life taking care of some little shit?
>>
I am violent and selfish though, cant even be fucked to regularly feed a cat that's left in my care sometimes and have lost it and kicked it

any kid left to be raised by me is going to be suicidal
>>
>>25666902
Who wants to waste their time and money on a little shit for the rest of their lives? I'd rather use my life to travel or some shit.
>>
>>25666902
I want to have kids for Christfag reasons and because of the fact that the war against the degenerates needs soldiers.
>>
>>25666902

hey if they think they shouldnt have kids, let them. just starting to think that, they're gonna be terrible parents anyway. we have enough retards

im gonna be 20 soon and im still a neet, starting college soon though, only a year long my program, i need a kid before i hit 25 or 30 if i push it that long

im the only boy of my family, and the ONLY boy who has the grandfathers last name, my father has like 6 sisters, their boys dont have the lineage's last name

one of the reasons why i need a kid (male preferably) but thats not why i want one.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
Im not saying become a slave to some woman, do what you have to do. But don't act as if you're taking the moral high ground. Don't say, "oh I want to contribute to society, I want to do something meaningful with my life" because guess what faggots? 99.999999999999% of you dipshits never will contribute anything to society. You aren't some undiscovered genius, you're a pathetic waste. Please just kill yourselves now, you have no purpose. People like you I are why socializations fall.

Because you'd rather bitch and moan about how hard your fucking life is. Instead of keeping the birth rate at a recoverable rate. Just because your life sucks doesn't mean you should give up hope for the rest of eternity. Because otherwise mindless fucking animals of human beings will destroy everything. Humans that should be lined up and shot. That'd be merciful, those kinds of people deserve endless torment. They are animals. And you are no better.
>>
>>25666902
>Wanting to age more
>Wanting to through your dreams away
>Paying for college loans
>Paying their cars
>Paying their weddings
>Paying their heath/dental plan
>Arguments
>Gonna part of the Entitled narcissistic millennials
>WW3 is near
>Things WILL be more expensive
>If they grow up with shitty lives, no matter fucking what deny it all you want, it's partially YOUR fault

You're being selfish if you really want to bring kids in this world right now
>>
>>25667020

It will be YOURS, literally your spawn, made with your seed he will have your gene, he will be part of you, he will look like you, it's not just any little kid, IT'S YOURS

but okay
>>
>>25667064

if we stop having kids at ANY point in history it will be the death of humanity, you just say that because you dont want a kid
>>
>>25667118
>implying the death of humanity is a bad thing
>>
>>25667118
>but what if EVERYONE did that??!?!1

retarded point that could be used to criticize anything

if everyone in the world went down to my local pool a billion people would die in the crush but thankfully not everyone decides to do what I do
>>
>>25667163

What is not a bad thing is your death, we're not all as worthless as you are
>>
File: 1424801168519.png (68KB, 698x659px) Image search: [Google]
1424801168519.png
68KB, 698x659px
>tfw completely fucking selfish
And this is a problem how? If I'm not living life for me, then who am I living it for?
Surely not a little shithead or some vagina leech that's for sure.

As far as we know, you've only got one chance on this world- damn right I'm gonna be selfish.
After I'm dead nothing matters. If I can't live in the future, why should I waste my time making it better for others?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 497x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 497x604px
>>25667064
>>25667020
>>25667019
>>25667017
>>25666982
>>25666955
YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING

the main reason was that YOU DONT WANT TO WAISTE YOUR TIME.

Holy fucking shit! What time do you have that's so special. If you're here, it's not like you are doing great deeds. Your life is meant to be lived for yourselves. It's meant to be lived for the hope of a better future and for your children

>YOU HAVE THE SAME MINDSET BOOMERS HAD WHEN THEY THREW CIVILIZATION DOWN THE FUCKING SHITTER, YOU PEOPLE DISGUST ME.

You aren't the most important thing on earth. If you're living solely for yourself, then you're what's wrong with every single fucking civilized nation.
>>
>>25667212
living for yourself =/= living for hope for a better future for others
>>
it's actually the opposite of what you think
>>
>>25667060
>having a kid to pass something as stupid as lineage name
>calling others retards
>>
>>25667208
Because living purely for your own self-interest shows a lack of intelligence and leads to shit behavior that as a social animal growing up in society will bring bad consequences for you and those around you.
You're a fucking retard that isn't smart enough to get over your base instincts of self-preservation and self-indulgence, no wonder you're a loser on /r9k/.
>>
>>25667235
Auto correct I meant isn't ----------
>>
File: 1450033910921.jpg (95KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
1450033910921.jpg
95KB, 680x989px
>>25667212
>people are actually falling for this shitty ass bait
This board is truly dead
>>
>>25666902

Fuck off I'm 5'8" I'm not going to reproduce and raise a potential manlet child in this cultural marxist hellhole.
>>
>>25667212

alright you convinced me. please give me welfare, im brown and no job. i need food stamps at least.
>>
>>25667243
He literally fucking said that's not the main reason you dumb price of shit
>>
>>25667096
Okay? Doesn't change the fact that I don't want to take care of this spawn. If he just cannibalized other humans and became stronger then, sure, fuck it, I would go on a raping spree.
>>
>>25667201

Christ you didn't understand anything

Either you agree with that guy and say that we shouldn't have kids at this point in history because Oh it's gonna be terrible for them, or you dont agree with him and remain silent

I was only refuting his point which implied no one should breed at this point, now you bring this retarded >but what if EVERYONE did that??!?!1

I was arguing on his set criteria, now if you bring up this garbage clearly you didnt understand shit, or you fucked up your own point and imply no one is gonna do it anyway, so either you make child of your own or let niggers do it

terribly retarded
>>
>>25667212
If I have kids, how will I shitpost on 4chan?
>>
>>25667307

so either you make child of your own and continue human survival or let niggers do it instead
>>
>>25667280
But it's a deciding factor you cock sucking goblin.
>>
>>25667296

at least you're only a woman, right, it's not like the paternal lineage will die, right
>>
File: 1450104306370.png (401KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
1450104306370.png
401KB, 600x696px
>>25667245
You're the animal here, my good friend.
Fucking and breeding is a REAL animal instinct. And social stigma demands you to have children.

Being able to choose not to fuck and breed like wild animals makes me more human than animal.
It's the choice of not giving in to the breeding and marriage meme, in which your average dull-minded normie can't resist.
And normies thrive off of the most basic of instincts to make themselves feel good.
>>
>>25667354

No it's not. Main anon here. My father's family dont even talk to me, nor the guy himself.

It's not just a matter of passing on a last name though, it's a matter continuing the paternal lineage that dates hundreds of years back. You're too fucking dumb to put any sort of value in the metaphysical realm anyway.
>>
>>25667426
Fuck that guy. I've been watching this whole thing. And I'm still confused as to how he led himself to believe the things he did. The connections he made were idiotic.
>>
>>25667378

Living in accordance to nature is not animal instinct, gay modern man. You can't even breed, if someone is not human, it's you. Tell me how fulfilled your life currently is, and how it will be in the future.
>>
>>25667245
The lower the IQ of parents the more spawn they have. Explain that?
>>
>>25667426
>he cares about paternal lineage
>he would bring a child into this world over something so petty

Who gives a fuck? Dead is dead. How many times do you think about you ancestors on a daily basis? How many times do you think your descendants will think about you?
>>
>>25667426
So why do you have to carry on the " paternal lineage"when your siblings/cousins can do it for you?
>>
File: 1344192681180.jpg (157KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
1344192681180.jpg
157KB, 600x669px
>>25666902
>diagnosed autist in childhood development
>the girl I accidently fucked in high school had triplets
>don't have to pay child support because she has a man and doesn't care or forgot
>all 3 children have a mental disease
it feels good contaminating the gene pool just to ruin this earth even more
>>
>>25667473
He said it was one of the reasons you idiot. And it's one bad reason enough.
>>
>>25667307
>we

I dont give a shit what you do, have literally 20 kids for all you like
>>
>>25667475
You imply others people lives are empty yet yours is so void of any meaning you would have a child just to do something with your sad pathetic existence.
>>
File: 1415024313821.jpg (36KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
1415024313821.jpg
36KB, 498x668px
>>25667475
It's not the inability to breed, it's that we have the choice not to with the technology we're given.
Humans can fuck like monkeys and not have children due to the multitudes of ways we've created to stop breeding like crazy.

Nature can fuck off for all I care. We've built an empire over every other living thing on this planet- the human race advances to directly stop the bullshit that nature throws at us.
We don't need to breed like other animals anymore, people can now focus on technology and arts while the simple minded continue to birth future generations.
It has been like that for ages, and there's no reason to change it now.
>>
>>25667212
having children is the ultimate extension of living for yourself, its the selfish desire to feel immortal in some fleeting way.
>>
>>25667552
>>25667571
>You imply others people lives are empty yet yours is so void of any meaning you would have a child just to do something with your sad pathetic existence.
You're handing off the future of civilization to others, those who do breed will play with all your cool shit and control the country
>We don't need to breed like other animals anymore, people can now focus on technology and arts while the simple minded continue to birth future generations.
You can't retain control without heirs, christians rose to power in rome with families.
>>
>>25666902
I am a narcissist but that's beside the point of your autistic argument. Since when the fuck should what other, often times inferior, people do affect my opinion to procreate? It's as dumb an argument as "all the cool kids are doing it." Quit with the rage and go procreate yourself, and stop 'sperging out at the robots on here.
>>
>>25667605
>You're handing off the future of civilization to others, those who do breed will play with all your cool shit and control the country

And? Nigga I'm dead. The world could burn down for all I care.
>>
>>25667491

>Dead is dead.

Okay nihilist who has no respect for his ancestors nor the past, you're just gonna be rootless human capital, and unlike you I'm not a positivist

>>25667504

Because it wont be a purely paternical lineage, a woman was in the way, and they're gonna continue their fathers lineage instead of ours

>>25667521

okay

>>25667552

You dont know me nor anything.

Make me laugh. Go jack off to anime or something.

>>25667571

It has literally never been like that except in the modern world. Priest-Kings and the patricians all had kids to continues their lineage.

I dont know if you realized it but if only the simple-minded breeds, the higher castes will die.

The human race didnt advance to this point only to finally seek ephemeral pleasures and finally commit suicide. Modern man everyone.
>>
>>25667620

If Man didn't live to build a better world then literally nothing in the world matters except living like an animal.
>>
>>25667620
Civilization was created by people who made investments in futures they couldn't enjoy.
>A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
>>
ITT - Huge Internet Fight
>>
>>25667666

didnt know satan was underage
>>
WAAAHHH THE GOYIM AREN'T REPRODUCING IN REPLACEMENT NUMBERS BAAWWWWWW
>>
File: 1444801953960.jpg (113KB, 539x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444801953960.jpg
113KB, 539x480px
>all these salty anons who tried to chad up a girl and got stuck with a kid instead
>they create threads to justify their fuck up as "muh lineage"
Well meme'd my friends
>>
>>25667626
But why would I focus on trivial matters pertaining to the past when I could focus on the now?
>>
I don't get how my life would be better if i got children?
>>
>>25667689

If you dont take into account the past, nor your roots, the now is bound to be meaningless, nihilistic and unstable.
>>
>>25667676
Cut me real deep, you should consider before you go on to hurt people's feelings like that : )
>>
>>25667640
Cool. So I guess I'm the one who gets to play with all the cool shit then.

>>25667651
Fuck that. I'll enjoy whatever I can out of this life and then turn to dust when my time comes.
>>
>>25667712
But my past and roots have nothing to do with who I am today. I have no recollection or data on my great grandparents or ones before them. What purpose would knowing anything about them serve other then interesting stories to share?

Meaningless and unstable how?
>>
>>25667714

are you a gril

>>25667726

what made Man proud to build a better future back then?

By build I dont only mean materials. But speaking of physical things, they were built to be eternal. If you only think for the now and disregard everything else, you will live in an ugly but efficient cogwheel, one that made so many of us robots.
>>
>genetic progressive chronic illness that will much more likely than not be passed down to offspring
>genetic illness that will likely kill you before age 40
>will likely do the same for your hypothetical offspring
>tfw also a poorfag

Going for kids WOULD make them suffer, it WOULD be selfish, and I wouldn't be able to make enough money to care for them were I to even seriously consider it.
I don't even care much about the mere average intellect, the less than average height, or conviction that I don't have anything special worth passing on; those things are insignificant compared to aforementioned.

Tell me how not wanting to force any other living being into a life with said progressive illness, is somehow narcissistic or insane, or selfish of all things, though?

Only replying to this bait for the sake of arguing and because the topic was brought up some days ago by some friends, unable to give any remotely good points to revise my decision.
>>
>>25667782
So then you don't have kids then, you're an outlier.
>>
>>25667782
Eh don't worry about it people get so mad because they want their shitty life choices to be affirmed. We're fucking up the earth yet people want more kids. It's just emotional.
>>
But I am selfish.

It's a waste of money.
>>
File: BigBangBazinga.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BigBangBazinga.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>Overpopulation
>Why aren't you breeding anon BWAAAH!

Jesus Christ in a sock are you retarded as fuck. Or a troll. Which is basically the same, because you are to others what you present to others.
>>
>>25667758

Your ancestors all worked towards prosperity for their family, and you're gonna be the one to end everything they lived for.

Meaningless as in you have no real reference point, and by unstable I meant nothing is made to be eternal, whether it is the government or whatever. It's all subject to change all the time, that is if you live in a democratic state. That's because it has no reference point.

Also if you dont take into the past, you will need to one day. You dont want to care about the past, you just want to live in modernity and build a new world. But for an empire to subsist, it needs to have a face looking in the past. It cannot just erase its history and every second that passes.

>>25667825

Oh you're so rational by killing yourself. Rational man right there. lmao.
>>
>>25667877

Well you're just as much of a meme as zimbabwe man, because as far as everyone knows, India and China alone have 2-3 Billion people, then you have Africa, the arab countries and whatever

People of european descent are a minority and there's no way we should commit suicide because of the other civilizations. Global man everyone.

Dumb people shouldnt breed, and smart people dont breed enough.
>>
>>25667776
There ARE no girls on 4chan. Just guys fucking around out of boredom.
>>
>>25667825
I think it's indeed partially people wanting affirmation that their life's choices are the best and whatnot, but I think it's also a big chunk of complete lack of comprehension that different people may have different priorities or preferences. Dare I say, a lack of empathy to some degree.
Understandable as it can be quite difficult to imagine decisions or scenarios which are completely foreign to you or something far from what you've ever experienced, but a pity nonetheless.

>>25667819
Even if a cure was to be discovered (meds that practically make the majority of issues (including the progressive part) become non-issues are in the early stage of development) and I'd get some fancy well-paying job that allows for a lot of disposable money, I honestly doubt I'd want to go for kids.
Who knows my opinion would be different if in a loving and good relationship, but covering for any and all risks like divorce and custody+alimony drama, covering for probable shifts in dynamics within a relationship to accommodate for a third person (the kid, if not plural), the increased strain on financial burdens, the list goes on, it would take someone exceptional to reconsider such a thing in even the best case scenario regarding health and wealth.

Besides, what use is there to preach to a group that predominantly can't even get to the point where kids are an actual topic, i.e. get to the point in life where they're in a good and healthy relationship with a loving and caring woman (or man) they care deeply for as well?
Even "just" a gf without any guarantee of a future is damn hard to obtain for most robots, talking about having kids or not is like talking about a lottery to people who can't even buy a ticket yet.
>>
>>25666902
I don't want a kid because I'm too fucked up to raise one. I think about how shitty I made things for my parents, and then I think about having to go through all of that and what's the damn point?

Also, this world is fucked. Why not just enjoy what we have and not bring another life into doomsday?
>>
>>25666902
>>COMPLETELY FUCKING SELFISH
Yep, I am. Congrats OP, you figured me out. Not like there's any women worth having kids with these days anyways
>>
Why would I want to create more pointless meat machines? It doesn't matter if stupid people are breeding or what happens to the world.
>>
File: 1431327273748.gif (424KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
1431327273748.gif
424KB, 400x296px
I'm good man, I don't want a 18+ year investment to drain all my life. But you enjoy raising Tyrone's baby :).
>>
>>25666902
oh okay. I'll just get right onto making someone carry my kid for 8 months and then go and raise another human being for 18 years because of some internet rando
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.