[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

idk who david bowie is, but I am going to pretend like I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: smiling frog.jpg (36KB, 195x179px) Image search: [Google]
smiling frog.jpg
36KB, 195x179px
idk who david bowie is, but I am going to pretend like I was his HUGEST fan for life so that my normie friends on facebook think im cool

haha fuck you guys, I'm going for the moon!
>>
>>25666814
> Idk who David bowie is
underage b& you tasteless faggot
>>
>actual bowie fan
>own all his albums on vinyl
>bowie poster
>have to act like I dont care so people don't think I'm just dead-artist-sympathizing.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>25667074
Nice bait friendo B^)
>>
>>25667146
How the fuck is that b8 you retard?
>>
>>25667074
Honestly I know his name but not who he is or what he's done and I'm 26.
>>
>>25667220
You thought OP was being serious then, how sad that you're too stupid to detect sarcasm on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>25666814
You should watch Labyrinth. That movie was so hilariously bad that it was enjoyable, and David Bowie was in it.
>>
>>25667105
I think that this is one of the few times you can do it that you're actually validated in doing it.

Don't keep your feels in just because other people are having fake feels. That doesn't make sense, man.
>>
>>25667345
With his mighty crotch.
>>
>>25666814
>going for the moon
lmao what year is it? 1969? we mars now, motherfucker
>>
>Artist dies
>All normies start acting like they personally knew thim
>Even if they didn't like them/know who they were before the died
Every time it happens I seriously considering an heroing myself rather then occupy the same planet as these fucktards.
>>
>>25667429
David Bowie's facebook fanpage has increased likes by 13% since the moment his death was announced

why aren't you jumping on the bandwagon and smacking the motherfucking like?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.