[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why haven't you accepted Jesus Christ as your one and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (169KB, 4110x5120px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169KB, 4110x5120px
So, why haven't you accepted Jesus Christ as your one and only savior /arcanine/?
>>
>>25666552
Because he's done a shit job. I don't feel the leastbit 'saved'.

At least with Thor I can get shitfaced and fight people. If I die, I go to valhalla to drink and fight some more.
>>
Because beards aren't fashionable and promote AIDs.
>>
>Be me
>19
>spent all my life thinking I was a christian
>seriously into it
>thought I wanted to be in ministry
>went to all the church events
>praised for my effort, loyalty, and work in the church
>led multiple bible studies and groups
>suddenly one day I realize it's all fucking bullshit
>like all of it
>all of the studying i did led to my realization
>been an atheist in secret for about two years
>managed to skip out on a lot of church things
>parents pressuring me more and more about church
>it's like i'm in china in something
>>
>>25666552
Because the idea that an omnipotent diety can take a full 180 on it's views is idiotic.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 319x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 319x475px
>>25666552
He is the Messiah , But Allah has no child.
>>
>>25666651
omniscient*
>>
>>25666552
I have though anon
Why ask leading questions anon?
>>
>>25666651

Have you read the Bible? Jesus is just as "harsh" as God in the Old Testament. Don't let the happy-clappies tell you otherwise. God is tough, but faithful to his word.

>>25666653

Yes He does. What He doesn't have is a militarised pedophile who uses violence to convert people.
>>
>>25666782
Where's the wrath of god in the NT?
>>
>>25666830

Really? Revelation, for one... Is that enough?
>>
>>25666552
because religion is for normalfags that like to socialize and i cant fake enough enthusiasm to deal with people let alone religious ones
>>
>>25666552
Because there are better religions out there.
>>
>>25666969
Not really. No where near as intense as his early periods of wroth. Where's the systematic slaughter of firstborns? Where's the extermination of the human race aside from a chose few?
>>
>>25666552
Becase mohammed is more recent and smith is even more recent.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.