[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not wanting to have children

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (89KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 500x549px
People that don't want children are very interesting to me. In some way they are broken or mentally deficient.
>>
People who want to raise children seem broken or mentally deficient. Making them is fun enough but why waste time and money to put up with the misery of a screaming shit machine?
>>
>>25665739
Well, there are societal reasons for ignoring our inborn biological tendencies. Like our shit just getting cucked up.
>>
>>25665880
Because there is literally no other real reason (that we know of) to be alive you degenerate piece of shite
>>
nah, having kids and getting married are both like putting your dick in a blender and asking the person next to you to please not turn it on
it's not worth it in today's society
>>
selfishness and hedonism
>>
>>25665739
>In some way they are broken or mentally deficient
Nah... Just selfish.

>>25665739
>but why waste time and money to put up with the misery of a screaming shit machine?
To make sure you will never be a lonely faggot.
Also, parenting is not just hard work. It is also lots of fun and love, and - if successful - hugely satisfying.
>>
>>25665739
I'm not able to have children since I'm gay, unless someone develops an artificial womb where you can breed your own child.
>>
>>25665928
>>25665913
>>25665880
Listen to yourselves. I said having kids. I don't give a shit if you raise them.
>>
>>25665959
>because I'm gay

Realize you aren't the special flower at the center of the universe like everyone else did at the age of nine
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-11-00h12m58s629.png (424KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-11-00h12m58s629.png
424KB, 720x480px
Same reason I don't what a faggoty pet dog. Real freedom.
>>
>>25665970
Because men have this choice and complete freedom in these matters.
>>
>>25665970
raising kids is the choice that men have
women get the choice of giving birth
men have the choice of raising them or not
>>
Kids are annoying as hell desu senpai
>>
>>25665970
There's no way to have a kid these days without participating in some way, at the very least paying child support. It's not worth blowing a ton of money on a kid I don't care about.
>>
>>25665970
ok then, agreed. Getting your genes out there is great, I guess. Paying for it in any way is not.
>>
>>25665739
Why the fuck would I want to bring a child into this shitty confusing world just to leave it after 80 years?
Better to just never be.
>>
File: tumblr_mhgf97WdxM1rbodsho1_400.jpg (78KB, 397x476px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhgf97WdxM1rbodsho1_400.jpg
78KB, 397x476px
Why would I want kids?

I'm ugly, short, and also might be balding. Why would I have a kid? I wouldn't want him to go through the same shit I did and suffer, that's selfish as fuck.

And also fuck living a normal life, fuck that shit man, fuck having to get a wife, a good job, a house and having to settle down and live a life millions have lived before me and will live when I'm gone.
>>
vasectomybro here.

feels good, man.
>>
>>25665739
I'd love to have children provided I have something worth passing onto them. The other major problem that hinders my having children is the fact that finding a worthwhile woman is incredibly difficult, though that's a bridge I'll cross when I unfuck my life.
>>
>>25665739
I want to impregnate a shy shut in girl and have like a dozen kids is that too much to ask, god?
>>
>>25666247
My state has a free vasectomy program. Is it worth it? How long does it hurt for after?
>>
>in some way they are broken or mentally deficient m

And what is the significance of these two adjectives you have doled out op huh?
>>
>>25666317

slight tenderness for a week and then it's fine.

go for it, m8.
>>
File: 1382694911661.jpg (27KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1382694911661.jpg
27KB, 500x377px
I don't want children, senpai.

They're annoying and frustrating, a money drain, time drain, will take up a good 20 years of your life, it will be hell for the first ~6, there's only a window of a few years where they will enjoy your company, they'll have to go through life lessons while being stubborn little shits like every other teenager that ever existed.

Why would I do this for the sake of 'love' or the likes?

Having children makes no sense. If you want a family adopt an 8 year old or something.
>>
>>25665880
>a screaming shit machine
Guess I know what you were like growing up.
>>
>>25666402
>implying that he isn't still a screaming shit machine.
>>
I don't have any interest in having kids since I'm extremely selfish, lazy, unempathic and impatient.

So yeah you're right.
>>
>>25666375
Bcuz it's a challenge fan.
>>
File: 1385075309162.png (166KB, 436x446px) Image search: [Google]
1385075309162.png
166KB, 436x446px
>>25665970
>advocates being an absentee parent (and child support cuck if male)
>talks shit about anyone else being broken or mentally deficient
>>
>>25666443
I should use 1/4 of my life to raise a little shit like I was? Going through the same motions as most people with children?

I'd rather study during those years and have an overall contribution to people however small.

Only way I'd ever have a kid is through adoption of a kid around his/her teens, and only if I'm well off financially so they have a proper shot at life.

It's cruel to bring a life willingly into the struggle.
>>
>In some way they are broken or mentally deficient.

I might be, but at least I won't be giving all my time/money/energy to some dumb baby for the rest of my life
>>
>>25666433
Actually if you're reasoning this way you're less self centered than a large portion of people who have kids. Think about how people selfish, lazy, unempathetic, impatient people look at themselves in the mirror and STILL think they need to make more of themselves.

>>25665926
I know this place fosters autistic opinions but having kids is just as pointless as any other reason people choose to life for.
>>
>>25665926
Enjoy yourself, try to fuck a women from every country, do drugs, have hobbies and things you are really good at. If you have a decent job you might even be able to contribute to society in some way. Go to faraway places and do crazy shit, spend money on expensive cars and guitars and houses (if you can make that much money). Most men who are married with children are jealous on some level of a successful bachelor who is enjoying life, paternal instincts delude many more. Kids are altogether too restricting and time consuming.
>>
People have kids because they have nothing better to do with their life/time, just like their parents before them.

Also because it's what everyone else does, and it's human nature, if not the nature of all living beings.

And finally because they're miserable bastards who aren't loved by anyone, so they just make more people who will love them.

I would rather spend my time taking care of myself, experiencing life for myself and spend my money on traveling the world.

Perhaps if I still have nothing better to do at 40 I will spend the second half of my life raising children but it really depends.
>>
>>25666094
this is changing as we speak
>>
>>25666443
how do you win?
>>
File: image.jpg (372KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372KB, 831x1200px
We aren't broken.

With today's information freely spread, any woman can see how having a child affects a woman.

There are thousands of posts showing men anonymously complaining about their wives bodies and vaginas after children, how they don't desire her anymore, despite the fact that she sacrificed her youthful beauty and tightness for his genetic offspring.

There are thousands of posts and photos from women and doctors talking about the horrors of childbirth and its effects. Episiotomies, incontinence, deflated breasts, stretch marks, sagging skin, anal tears, vaginal prolapse, and even death.

Parents who sacrifice all their time, money, and energy on a child who may grow up to be a useless NEET or a serial killer.

Not to mention the world is fairly overpopulated. And the environment suffers for it.

So no, I don't think I'm broken for not wanting to ruin my body for a man who could up and leave any time he wants.
>>
A true Chad has multiple children with multiple women and has a bunch of beta faggots raise them for him. So Then he has propagated his genes, and has lived life to the fullest. This is my only goal in life
>>
im from toronto canada. i dont want kids either but theres so many fucking shitskins coming here and white is becoming a minority so i feel obligated to have children to contribute to the white superior race. imagine a world where whites arent in charge. scary shit man.
>>
File: birth.jpg (31KB, 395x586px) Image search: [Google]
birth.jpg
31KB, 395x586px
>tfw did this
>never regretted
>>
all you edgy zxXSephirothXxz celibates trigger the fuck out of me

>>25666630
this post is an example of how a smart person can use their intelligence to rationalize something dumbfuck stupid

>the world is fairly overpopulated. And the environment suffers for it.

kek
>>
>>25666630
How do you face the fact that you've chosen to be a genetic dead end? There's been a long unbroken line of mothers/grandmothers etc to get to you and now you've chosen to end that line. Personally I feel sad when I think about it so I'm still on the fence about having kids.
>>
Whats the point of having them? Id rather have fun my whole life, I really don't give a fuck about humanity. I just want to continue with my escapism, whatever happens after I die is not of my concern.
>>
>>25666684
Dude Toronto is lost, what a fucking cuck city, I hate that place. Move West where we can regroup and reorganize.
>>
>>25665739
I would love to have children. If and only if I can afford to raise them properly.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 500x711px
>>25666735
My brother has already had a child. I wouldn't carry on my fathers last name or anything.

My family would love it if I had children but they understand that I don't want to, and would rather I not have a child if it would be unwanted. I also think it's somewhat narcissistic to assume the world will be so much worse off just because you don't procreate.
>>
The only thing that worries me is that idiocracy will come true, but I figure I wont live to see that anyway so fuck it, no kids
>>
>>25666831
Have you played DND before?
>>
File: 1393112829714.gif (937KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
1393112829714.gif
937KB, 400x222px
>>25666831
>I also think it's somewhat narcissistic to assume the world will be so much worse off just because you don't procreate.
Yeah this is true.It won't make a bit of difference whichever decision you make. It's just a personal decision.
>>
>>25666869
I do! I enjoy it immensely. Why?
>>
>>25665739
>Telling me it's wrong if I don't want a kid who's either going to end up retarded, autistic, or otherwise a robot for the rest of his life
baka desu senpai
>>
So I'm already mentally deficient for not wanting children?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.