[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it illegal for two people in love to be together?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: 14198018.jpg (175KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
14198018.jpg
175KB, 640x475px
Why is it illegal for two people in love to be together?
>>
A child can't be in love you retard.
>>
>>25665718
Because he's too ugly.

>>25665742
Wrong.
>>
>>25665718
Because the government knows what's best for you.
>>
File: 1445276203007.gif (69KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
1445276203007.gif
69KB, 500x271px
>>25665718
I hope thats a guy and his daughter/niece
>>
i want to have a conversation on how fucked it is that it is pretty much universally agreed upon that love cant exist unless both parties involved are either both above 18 or both below 18, but i am also afraid of the nsa
>>
>the average size of a child's anus/vagina
>the average size of an adult man's penis

/thread
>>
One partner can't consent, idiot.
>>
ive never been in love and im 24.

how can that girl know what love is?
>>
File: eat-shit.jpg (133KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
eat-shit.jpg
133KB, 400x505px
>>25666620
It can't exist between two men or two women either tbqhwy
You'll just have to do deal with it
>>
Only one of them is able to properly determine consent.
>>
File: sad-00026.gif (161KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
sad-00026.gif
161KB, 500x352px
>Only get to live once
>Born a pedophile
Fucking why? If there's a god he hates me.
>>
>>25665718
but you aren't in love, you just want to fuck children because you think they won't judge you like women your own age.
>>
What do you do when the kid hits puberty? Pedophilia by simple logic is an unworkable idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (325KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 1600x1200px
This is an interesting thread. Please continue to post.
>>
>>25667914
Of course you're watching the thread, you guys run 4chan and have since like 2007.
>>
File: 1445296902149.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1445296902149.png
55KB, 625x626px
this shit again

OP won't listen to any of your answers, he has posted this over and over for literally years
>>
>>25667597
Also a little girl's vagina can't flex during intercourse and lacks some of the natural chemicals that the female system secretes as a self-cleaning mechanism. These don't develop until puberty.
>>
>>25666514
you havent seen the pics of her preggers then i suppose
>>
>people in love.
It is just psychological abstract, cannot be proved or disproved.
>>
>>25667597
Implying you have to insert your penis in someone if you love them and that's the only possible way to have intimacy.
>>
>no tits
>no curves
>no pubes
>can't carry on an intelligent conversation for shit

What the fuck is the appeal? That's something about pedos I'll never get.
>>
Please do not conflate pedophiles with child molesters. Most pedos are actually pretty harmless and won't act on their urges. If anything, they can't fap to a kid unless it's presented in an overtly sexual manner eg. child model websites with Russian lolis dressed in a thong and whatnot. When you show them an ordinary candid pic of a kid or even just naked, their boner deflates because the child simply has no sexual properties by itself.
>>
Really. You guys need to stop looking at Candy Dolls pics and remember that they're just fantasy and IRL little girls are pretty fucking annoying and gross.
>>
>>25665718
It's not illegal for them to be in love, it's illegal for them to fugg.
>>
daily reminder that AOC in America was like 10 before feminists happened
>>
>>25669043
Not true at all though. There are some annoying ones but most I've known were cute.
>>
Pedos confuse their parental instinct hormones with their lust hormones.
>>
>>25667960

Somehow I think this is bullshit.
>>
>>25668754

Tits curves and pubes are all aesthetic features that not everyone likes.

Most adult women can't carry a conversation either without turning the topics to shopping or child rearing, so why is this any different. At least with an 11yo you know there's not some ulterior motive--if you sense interest, is genuine.
>>
>>25669043

Many of them are very charming most of the time, although I agree that generally kids don't have great hygiene or modesty.
>>
>>25665718
Pedophiles? More like patheticphiles lol
>>
>>25669312
top ebin
>>
>>25669267
>Most adult women can't carry a conversation either without turning the topics to shopping or child rearing, so why is this any different

I can carry on a perfectly intelligent conversation with my mom/sister.
>>
>>25669318
Mad greasy pedophile detected.

Cut your dick off and save a child
>>
>>25669355
But I need my dick for fapping to loli.
>>
>>25669236
The vagina has folds like an accordion that flex during intercourse and childbirth, however they do not develop until puberty.
>>
>>25668845
Pedofag here. Can confirm. I could not in good conscience act on my urges because you'll get busted inevitably and the last thing on the fucking planet you want to be is a known chester in a jail setting. Also I couldn't live with myself knowing I screwed up a child for life for my own selfish pleasure.
>>
File: 1452341405284.jpg (40KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452341405284.jpg
40KB, 533x600px
>>25669363
Okay fine, keep it m8
>>
>>25669450
Thank you for your understanding.
>>
Pedofags are okay in my book, it's child molesters who need to be hanged tbqhwyf
>>
God, I hate chesters. All of you deserve to go to jail along with your buddy Jared Fogel and get raped by an ungodly large inmate named Bubba.
>>
I once was at a party for my girlfriend's daughter's birthday and got an odd surprise.

She turned 11,and the party had a scattering of the kid's friends and a bunch of family as well. We were in a backyard having Pizza when a cousin of hers,11 too for a couple of months,asked me to take the cap off of a bottle of rootbeer. She said thank you to me with a big smile,kissed the top of it,ran it back and forth over her tongue and started linking it's sides. I stared at her confused confusedly for a time,wondering what she was doing,eyeing me smirking and fiddling with the bottle...then I realized that she was simulating a BLOW JOB! I really never talked to her beyond a few sentences in the short time I knew her so I had no clue why she was doing this. And to make matters worse,she did it in front of her FATHER sitting across from me. He starts shouting at her to put the bottle down or he'll make her use sippycups until she turns 18. She laughs and puts down the bottle,and one by one the people around that table decide to go elsewhere, including me. I stayed by my girlfriend's side the rest of the day. Later in the year at Christmas, the kid wanted to "talk" with me alone.

I smiled and said we can talk all she wants in a corner of the room in sight of everyone else and No I wasn't about to do anything else. Her father saw us talking and wandered our way,all suspicious, so I avoided some sort of peril for sure.

So much for the Innocent Child theory.
>>
>>25669936
The father is raping her you dope.
>>
>>25669936
So you met Clarissa?
>>
>>25667914
:^D mhmmmmmmm
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.