[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a skinny white guy but toned muscularly i have a tumblr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: WIN_20140914_001717.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20140914_001717.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
i'm a skinny white guy but toned muscularly i have a tumblr sad boy aesthetic and i get 6-10 looking girls i'm telling all you betas what ladies like more than a ripped chad that that has a 8-10 face is a troubled artsy white boy who hates himself to much to be a "bad guy" girls think im sweet and sensitive it takes no time to get into there pants when you act like the only reason you don't want it is out of "respect for their feelings" and "i know those chads hurt you but i'm nothing like that and i can show you by holding out on sex" they will basically rip you god damn pants off for you girls love sad boys more than chads because "they couldn't possibly do them wrong." ive been playing girls for years with this the way things break off is usually me saying "i'm not emotionally stable enough to truly appreciate someone as good as you. i'm poison and i'm just holding you back" i have sex with them kick them to the curb and their stupid female minds cant help but speak highly of me to all their friends. picture is skinny white boy me
>>
I think you're a fucking douche bag
>>
This was me without the douchiness until Chads bullied me out of college and adult life in general. :(
>>
you've inspired me, i think i can pull of the sadboy look enough to impress a tumblr girl at school.
>>
>>25665299
Did you snort your mothers heart pills and then decide to come on r9k?
>>
>>25665299
Getting fat Tumblr girls is not an achievement. All it takes is some clothes from hot topic and to be whiny.

Grow up, lad.
>>
>>25665299
most men seek validation of their existence as a response from what they conceive as the reality, validation which is the most intense through taking women, after women have accepted them to be satisfied by them, and nowadays making women explicitly wet.
these men are devoted to women. of course, most women snub most men, since women live for pleasures, being hedonistic-histrionics-egotistic but not narcissistic, which excludes, most of the time, what they consider poor or ugly men since they will never as much pleasure to her as other men.
Only the woman is able to have pleasure for pleasure itself.

higher men are narcissistic, they do not seek validation from somebody else, even less a woman, without being egotistic, but the woman takes this narcissism as her egotism, which thus draws her to these men, for each woman knows that her best lovers are not the puny devoted men, but precisely are her fantasy of men like her, but not like her either !, which means just as egotistic as her, without being narcissistic.

the problem of the woman is that men cannot be ''egotistic without being narcissistic'' (only the woman is this). men cannot be histrionics-egotistic in fact.
the problem of women is that narcissistic men are not egotistic so that they take the woman for what she is, to wit, pure (external) entertainment.
>>
https://youtu.be/Ob5KzB_EOqc
>>
>>25665299
This paragraph was a huge fucking mess. Why did you even bother with a single period?
>>
>>25665299
>toned
>>
>>25665299
how old are u? comentario de origen
>>
yo senpai
i can do this too, i used to do it in highschool but i took it too serious cause i was actually a little emo boy.

19 now i can pull off that post-scene s a d b o y look. what do i have to wear though?

btw nice wall of text
>>
>>25665299
>i have a tumblr sad boy aesthetic

it's amazing to me that these people post on 4chan

sage
>>
File: 20151225_011740-1-1.jpg (1MB, 1198x1550px) Image search: [Google]
20151225_011740-1-1.jpg
1MB, 1198x1550px
>>25665299
I CAN PULL THAT OFF AND STILL NO ONE LOVES ME

kill me senpai
>>
>>25665733
You don't have the same vibes as OP anon, you look cool and all but not the sad-demeanor hes got going.

You're still cute though
>>
>>25665299
"I'm not emotionally stable enough to appreciate someone as good as you" they say as they go home to fuck Chad, I doubt these women ever had sex with you, they just keep you around as thier beta bitch boy emotional tampon when Chad cheats/dumps them
>>
>>25665772
>tfw despite being actually sad and lonely I don't fake it so it's not appealing to anyone
>tfw no one find anything genuine as appealing as the fake, empty alternative
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.