[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsunderes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1452400484110.jpg (65KB, 509x507px) Image search: [Google]
1452400484110.jpg
65KB, 509x507px
Do you like them?
>>
Bandage, what do you get by making these threads?
>>
>>25665045
Repeating things over and over again makes autism feel good
>>
File: kurochiru.png (770KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
kurochiru.png
770KB, 1024x576px
>>25665045
Also I like posting Chiruchiru, because she's cute
>>
>Mitcher
>tsundere

Pick one
>>
>>25665196
Yeah but she's cute and I like her fake tsundere act, she's my favourite
>>
File: 1424320394165.jpg (52KB, 700x958px) Image search: [Google]
1424320394165.jpg
52KB, 700x958px
Love them.
I dated a girl who was pretty much an IRL Tsundere for several years, or as they are known in the 3D world, abrasive and assertive girls.
I sometimes miss her.
But then remember that near the end she was a lot more tsun tsun, and almost no dere dere.

Also, I just realized I have no pictures of Mirai Nikki's lovely purple hair terrorist Tsundere. anyone willing to dump?
>>
>>25665278
>she was a lot more tsun tsun, and almost no dere dere.
Did she use that phrase? I think I know her.
>>
>>25665246
She was terrible buzzkill in almost every scene she's been in with nothing interesting to do. Her scenes eventually boiled down to "let's suddenly interrupt the current activity/converstaion to confirm that Michiru is stupid and clumsy"

Even Amane wasn't this bad.
>>
>>25665399
but chiruchiru was cute so it's okay
Amane was a gross icky slut so she was the worst
>>
>>25665377
Unfortunately no, She never referred to herself as a Tsundere, only I did, To her face, as well . She was never ashamed of how she acted, and thought my comparison was amusing.
And though she eventually became a weeb, she watched nothing but dirty plebe level shit like Naruto, Bleach, SAO, and Fairy Tail.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.