[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that no one wants to hear anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: raxmesdepault.jpg (18KB, 670x502px) Image search: [Google]
raxmesdepault.jpg
18KB, 670x502px
When did you realize that no one wants to hear anything you have to say?
>>
Middle school, saved me some embarrassment in high school really.
>>
>>25663040

I want to hear what you have to say
>>
>>25663040
Early highschool and it was a lesson learnt the hard way for sure.
>>
>>25663040
when you didn't give me a chance
>>
there were a few times I actually caught on before, but my biggest realization was a few months ago after I broke up with my ex

my "friends" didn't want to listen to anything I had to say about it, and they always ended up talking about their own things.

fuck people, fuck friends, just look out for yourself. it's so much simpler that way
>>
About 5 years ago when I was 21

Saw some old high school friends for new years and one of basically said ' you're really boring now, and you barely ever talk'
Yeah well people stopped listening to me mid sentence so I stopped talking.

Fucking really starting to hate people
>>
>>25663538
wow what the fuck
you're better off without those dumb normies
>>
>>25663691
seriously though what are you their fucking court jester? they want you to entertain them?
>>
usually just speak when spoken to or if i have questions, or knowledge that the person seems like they could use.

people mostly care to talk about just themselves
>>
File: 1448303813269.jpg (91KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
1448303813269.jpg
91KB, 640x620px
>>25663040
>that extremely painful ''i don't care'' after you've said something
>>
File: 111.jpg (80KB, 576x548px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80KB, 576x548px
>>25663461
i'll be ur friend, I have nothint to talk about apart from games so if you have anything to say itll be more interesting
>>
>>25663040
Its not like I have something to say anyway
>>
>post things in chat for a few hours
>hardly any conversation
>girl posts
>chat comes alive
I'm only still in it because of 3 out of the twenty are actually nice and don't only start chatting when girls do during the rare scenarios I log in and chat.
>>
>>25664402

This is why I pretend to be a chick since like 5 years ago. Betas do all kind of retarded stuff if you convince them that you're a girl.
>>
>>25664446
I play mmos and that I see this shit all the time. Girls getting help with quests, recruiting people for stuff, getting loot or party placement priority, etc. I just ignore them all for the most part now.
>>
File: eyemad.jpg (119KB, 532x542px) Image search: [Google]
eyemad.jpg
119KB, 532x542px
>>25663040
6 months before I decided to stop speaking.
Bretty good decision, though it's starting to show on my face.
>>
There's a guy at my work whose son has a major physical disability. On a weekly basis he deals with asshole on the phone. They can't be fucked to help him People simply dont care about his situation and he frequently shows to work stressed about the latest medical bill. He said something that really resonated with me: "people are fuckers"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.