[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you think feminism went wrong, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Where do you think feminism went wrong, /r9k/?
>>
Probably at the "fem" part, brother.
>>
well, they thought there would be chads for everyone and if not, a beta provider to take care of them.

where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>25662815
When women started it
>>
the Tumblr 3rd wave extremist type of feminism
>>
>>25662815
Late december back in '63
>>
>>25662815
When they expected free treatment for being a female while ignoring the fact that directly contradicts what it's supposed to be.

Equality.

That's their problem.

They only want equality when it suits them.
>>
When they over shadowed the legitimate parts of it such as gender equality and equal pay with "let me dress scantily, fuck whomever I want, and culturally objectify myself but get angry at you for doing the same exact thing."

Seriously, fuck "feminism" it's just an excuse for women to live a judgement free life, devoid of responsibility for their actions, and for the justification of their hypergamy that seems to have been getting worse in the past year.

There are bigger problems than their vain bullshit, I may not know all of them but I know there definitely are bigger problems. I wish they would stop using it as a guise already.
>>
Basic facts man.

1. Women like men who can provide for them. Women need a man who earns more than they do, who will work while they stay home, raise kids, etc. As women earn more, that means there are fewer men who could be compatible with them.

2. More women working means fewer jobs for men and lower pay for the jobs that exist. Double the supply of labor and leave demand the same, price falls. That's why real income has stayed the same since the 60's despite doubling the number of workers per household. Oops, feminists fucked every working class family to help big business out. Yeah, bitch, fight the patriarchy, by making sure the capitalists get tons of cheap labor. At least you're liberated though, and allowed to wage slave yourself for them.

3. While women are turned on by men with good careers, men are turned off by it. "Oh, hey, this chick is a brain surgeon" *Dick instantly shrivels*. Just what I wanted, a girl who is smarter, better educated, with more money. She's ugly? Hard pass. She's pretty? She'll be finding someone WAY better than you.

4. Women, surprise surprise, like staying home, raising kids, being involved in school, keeping house, volunteering, being social, etc. Who wouldn't like that stuff. Women don't like being a wageslave, especially because they aren't equipped for it. Women don't negotiate well, they aren't aggressive enough to get things done, they don't want to put in the extra hours. It just isn't who they are. Result: They work jobs to get worse outcomes than men. This is partly why women's happiness is going down, not up, over time. They had a good deal and they've worked to erode everything good they had. Thanks feminism!

Declining happiness of women - http://www.nber.org/papers/w14969.pdf

Household income flat despite doubling workers per household (in middle and lower classes)

http://www.economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2011/09/us-household-income

Go feminism! qnivq
>>
>hurr women are dumb whores am i right guys? XD
>>
>>25662815
>implying it was ever right
We should never have let them vote. We don't let children vote, and for good reason. Women are the same.
>>
File: 1447194177380s.jpg (4KB, 106x125px) Image search: [Google]
1447194177380s.jpg
4KB, 106x125px
>>25663337
I wonder who was behind this post

bloxor
>>
>>25662815
created a whole generation of fuckboys who only want to use women for sex. feminist told women not to wait until marriage and to be "liberated". also created useless women who don't know how to cook or clean. Men are too afraid to speak against feminism because they want to get laid and continue to support feminism despite the harm it is doing. Only a matter of time until society collapses just like the roman people did for letting feminist take control.
>>
>>25663275
This is it. tbqh family
>>
Feminism of the 70s and 80s accomplished a lot of what they sought, for better rights and all that. But since 'modern' feminism and 3rd wave came along, its been basically shitting all over everything.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.