[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone in this thread gets a reply and conversation! Feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 22

File: surprised.gif (874KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
surprised.gif
874KB, 220x220px
Everyone in this thread gets a reply and conversation!
Feeling alone? I'll talk to you!

I've done this for the past couple of nights, usually at a later time. For those yesterday I didn't reply to, sorry. It was 5AM and no one was replying for a few minutes and I just passed out! I'll be up for about 4-5 hours.
>>
>>25662003
Are you a grill tho
>>
>>25662398
Hi! I'm your friend!
>>
Man, what can i do to get some positive moment in my life?
>>
>>25662455
Do you have a vagina tho
>>
Momentum*
>>
If you're a girl sure, if you're a guy...sure. I got no one to fucking talk to right now.
>>
I just feel empty sometimes to be honest family
>>
>>25662495
Invest in yourself! If you don't have anyone to add some positivity to your life, then you should make sure you're happy with yourself. Plus there's never a reason not to improve yourself.

>>25662509
Why?

>>25662526
Oh, I'm assuming this is for >>25662495
still, if you invest in yourself academically or career wise, you'll be happy with the opportunities that come with!
>>
>>25662003
Wow! You're really nice anon.
I'm just kind of lonely...
The only company I have at this hour are my sex toy (and not willing to play with it... a lot of clean up and I'm not alone) and my assignments
I feel happy when I know that there's someone out in the world, listening to me!
>>
>>25662540
I'm here! What's going on in your life? How was your day?

>>25662556
I'm sorry to hear! Are there any goals you want to achieve? Sometimes it's nice to be working towards a goal so each time you have an empty feeling you can think back and realize you're making some changes each day.
>>
File: 1451260824065.jpg (35KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1451260824065.jpg
35KB, 500x282px
>>25662003
/sp/ here what exactly is this boards purpose? Seems like a bunch of depressed faggots unwilling to get thier shit together. Why is this a board but there isn't a fucking star wars board?
>>
>>25662572
Thank you dude. Sometimes it helps me focus when others say this.
>>
>>25662584
:)
I'm here for you! It's not always the worst thing to be alone. I grew up mainly using the internet a lot of the time and it was always nice to play games/ visit boards to talk to people. What kind of assignments are you working on?
>>
>>25662604
idk man, im in college right now and I just feel like I'm doing the real life equivalent of exp-grinding. except all I see in my future is grinding and no real payoff
>>
>>25662572
>Why

Because I need to know. Bet youre a girl tho since youre reluctant to say. Bee my gf
>>
>>25662628
A bit. This is kind of slower and let's people just talk about emotional problems and a place for people to redirect
>tfw no gf
Star wars is great, but it's too specific to be made into a board.
>>
mmm good vibe thread, hope you're having a good day
>>
>>25662604
Nothing going on in my life, broke up with my GF of three years and am feeling pretty alone.
>>
Do you have steam, and do you have insurgency?
>>
>>25662662
Well, I mentioned this in another post, but try to find something that really benefits you and allows you to improve. Say if you're into math, do more recreational math. Kind of try to stand out amongst your classmates. Like how a character levels up and their stats get better, it seems like you're just leveling up but not using any of your stat points.

I guess for the "grinding and no real pay off" part, that's a lot of jobs. Finding a hobby amidst work will let you have a payoff, unless you like your work!
>>
File: dead.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
87KB, 285x285px
Are you a girl so I really just need some opinion of a woman.
Its about something bothering me.
>>
>>25662664
I'm a ghost! Boo!

>>25662702
I am! Thank you! Hope you're doing good as well!

>>25662724
I'm sorry, Anon! I hope you the decision to break it off was well thought, otherwise you have to look ahead but appreciate the moments and things you learned. Also relationships are emotionally and financially taxing! Take a break! Have a drink and feel free to talk here or with friends!

>>25662747
I have steam but no insurgency! Sorry!
>>
>>25662777
I'm here to listen to anything! Hope everything is going well!
>>
>>25662828
She broke it off with me, she thought I was cheating with her emotionally with another girl (having 1 girlfriend was already luck enough, but to try for another?) and that's what happened and we had an incident and she probably hates my guts.
>>
File: tumblr_lr10uhjoX01qzst2jo1_500.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lr10uhjoX01qzst2jo1_500.gif
499KB, 500x281px
lol @ OP continuing to dodge the gender question

Top notch avoidance desu
>>
File: 1421832096398.jpg (8KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1421832096398.jpg
8KB, 250x243px
>>25662869
I hope you are a girl but I have a 4 inch dick do you think it's small would you love me with my 4 inch dick
>>
Too poor for Cancer meds robot back for a second helping of friendliness.

I smoke pot to mitigate pain, to go into more detail I have lymphoma and the nodules are throughout my armpits, neck, balls, and back.

Thanks for your words of encouragement yesterday. I talked to my boss today and his Motorcycle Club is going to vote on a fundraiser for me. Hopefully I will have good news by the end of the week.
>>
>>25662936
I'm whatever you want me to be!

>>25662939
We only just met! Love is a pretty strong word! But Hi!

>>25662955
Hi! I remember you! I'm glad I helped!
I'm really happy you went to your boss, even the thought of them raising for you is a really nice deed. You have a lot more people caring about you than you think :) Did you try talking to your boss about temporary leave? I can only imagine an understanding. Don't stress yourself out more than you need. Wishing you the best! If I see any motorcycle club fundraisers I'll be sure to go to it
>>
I could use a bit of friendliness. Not sure what to talk about, though.
>>
>>25662912
Sorry to hear :( Maybe she is concerned about trust. If this incident put your trust at jeopardy, then you can't blame her for being paranoid of entering a relationship again. Imagine being constantly worried your gf would cheat and do whatever the incident was. Take time for yourself and give her space. At the end of some time, let her know if you're still interested (if you are), otherwise it's okay to move on and let go.
>>
>>25663158
Hi!
What's going on with your life?
>>
>>25663174
If only that's what happened anon, she had broken up with me 2 years ago before and she had went and cucked me with another dude only a few days after we broke up.
>>
I'm lonely. Help me. The only person I talk to is my ex and it's obvious she doesn't want me anymore. I keep believing we'll be together again and things will get like they used to be... I'm her beta-orbiter now: I'm sure of it. I don't even know how a beta fucker like me ended up with her, a qt. I just want to fucking die.
>>
>>25663124
Your forced cheerfulness is sorta endearing. I like you. You're doing a good thing. Please don't stop, no matter how abrasive and bizarre the replies get. I used to work in hospice care, and people like you, who just took the precious few minutes to talk to the people were the absolute best.
I hope you know you're appreciated.
>>
File: 1450225405450.png (590KB, 1291x879px) Image search: [Google]
1450225405450.png
590KB, 1291x879px
>>25663124
What I mean is would you love a guy with a 4 inch dick
>>
>>25663228
Hey anon, I'm the poster above you. I know that feel, I don't even talk to her anymore though. That feeling though when you're trying everything but it feels hopeless... I know it man.
>>
>>25663198
Well I could complain to you about how badly my life is going, but that's all anyone ever does on this board. Unless you'd like me to do so, of course.
>>
>>25663212
I think there's only reason for you to leave. I've been in that situation. It takes awhile to ever grow trust with the other person. You deserve better and don't see her as a source to cure loneliness. She's all pain and despair now and you need to realize she's only missing out. It won't ever make sense why a person would do that and if that's true for you as well, then you're going to make someone genuinely happy that they won't think about another person! Promise!

>>25663228
Don't! You deserve better. You're a living human being. You don't need to be a utility for a person to feel like they're liked. Find someone that likes you and only wants to be with you. There is a person who will only text you everyday and will forget to text all their friends because they're hanging out with you all the time!
>>
File: 670px-576606-6.jpg (61KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
670px-576606-6.jpg
61KB, 670x503px
>druggie brother stole all my mom's medication and sold it or whatever
>she's yelling and very upset
>was a pretty cozy sunday but that asshole ruined it
>he does this shit all the time
>mom won't kick him out because "he's 17 and i can't do that"
>she won't let me beat the fuck out of him
one of these days the cops are going to be here because that fucking asshole is selling drugs out of our house and my mom is going to be arrested

how are you guys doing? i needed a thread like this

>>25662955
get better, anon. how come you don't have obamacare?
>>
>>25663266
I wish I'd stop talking to her, but I fucking can't. I sometimes try not to, but I keep coming back with my fucking autism and trying to act cool. THIS IS FUCKING KILLING ME.

I'm glad you got through it, anyway. Must be painful still, but at least you've stopped being a pathetic human being like me.
>>
>>25663251
Thank you! Everyone deserves to know they're being heard and know they have someone to talk to. Even if it's a website with frog men all over.

>>25663256
Won't stop me!

>>25663269
I want you to! What makes you think you're the same as everyone else?!
>>
>>25663309
It sucks because she was really my best friend, and I forgave her for all her shortcomings and even helped her with her depression but alas it doesn't matter
>>
File: 2_spooky_420.gif (575KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
2_spooky_420.gif
575KB, 500x306px
>>25663124
My job isn't physically taxiing on me so much as mentally.

I do IT mainframe/database work.

Thank god I don't have to do labour too much, I eat 2 hotdogs and 2 potatoes every day for lunch and dinner. Breakfast is black coffee...

Everyone here is coming to you. But what drove you to come to us here in this corner of the web?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp71WE7f6ow&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=NormalBobSmith

I just want some anons to appreciate this video I found with. Its like Alice in Wonderland meets the Big City

I've never laughed so hard in my life
>>
>yet another thread where people feed off attention
>yet another thread where feeling safe and good is promoted over discussion
>yet another thread where people place importance on getting a reply

I want the women and redditors to leave. There are plenty of safe spaces that cater to this sort of attitude.
>>
>>25663328
I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Have you tried talking to him. Tell him the reality of him being in prison. Try to get him in a job. I had a friend whose brother ended up overdosing and passing, but seeing the effect it had on my friend was awful. I don't want you to experience the same thing.

>>25663363
But you deserve so much better! There are so many people who would want to be with you for your patience and forgiveness. Don't let her hold you back from so much potential. You're a great person, don't limit yourself to a person who isn't even close to par with you. When you find someone who can contribute to the relationship as much as you do, it'll be beautiful.
>>
File: 1448953069491.jpg (77KB, 534x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448953069491.jpg
77KB, 534x640px
I wish I had a gf but I know I wouldn't be able to manage it. Everyone I've asked on this board about breakups says it's better to never be in a relationship, than to have someone leave you.

I feel empty inside.
>>
>>25663346
Oh believe me, if I had the chance to talk to her. I'd do the same, only under the circumstances that we broke up, do I not talk to her.
>>
>>25663422
I don't know, she always made me feel like a bad person. Like I was the shittiest boyfriend who never did anything right and never tried and how she was this sweet person who had to deal with someone like me
>>
>>25663403
Is it taxing just through monotonous labor? Or is is genuinely difficult? Either way you can always talk to your boss and seek different job opportunities. Life is too short to be working a job you don't like. I work in a field where it can branch from fast-paced to large-underpaid-convenient work. Sometimes you have to sacrifice one to get the other.

Why not be here to learn about a large amount of people's lives? Maybe I can learn a thing or 2 and really be the conversation some people wish they had that day.

>>25663417
Sorry!
>>
>>25663417
>positivity is somehow Reddit
you wanna talk about it?

>>25663422
no, his case is closed. prison is what awaits my brother. he's the definition of a toxic human being, he just ruins everything and everyone he comes in contact with

>>25663449
just stick to jacking off, and read the women hate threads, eventually you'll lose this desire to be around a woman
>>
>>25663347
>I want you to!
Alright, if you say so.

I have a decent amount of problems, but none of them are as large as one specific thing: acne. I'm a 20 year old KV and my life has been ruined by my horrible skin. My face looks like that of a burn victim due to the scars (most of the acne there has cleared up, which is good). Every time I look in a mirror I want to rip my skin off, especially when the light hits it in a certain way. But that's not even the worst part of it. My back and shoulders are covered with not only scar tissue, but red, angry, deep cystic acne. It hurts when my back touches other things, and it looks -- to be frank -- disgusting. This problem -- combined with a few other issues which have mostly been solved -- has given me zero confidence in myself and in my appearance, especially to girls. If my acne was cured, I would actually be decently attractive. But it won't go away on its own, and I can't take accutane because I have a pre-existing GI condition -- so I'm basically screwed. And it hurts to deal with that.
>>
>>25662003
Fine I'll bite. What should I do now that I've found out my sister is an irredeemable slut like any other woman who deserves no respect from me?
>>
>>25663542
just ignore her, unless you have a good relationship where you can teach her good values, then she's doomed
>>
I wish I had friends.
Not an original wish.
>>
>>25663449
There's a lot that goes into a relationship. When you grow very close to someone they will want to more of you. Besides, you need the emotional support and flexibility to be there for them, and vice versa. I disagree with "it's better to never be in a relationship, than to have someone leave you."
Within that time you have potential to have so much fun. Imagine just sharing your life with someone who knows what's going on with you, someone who just understands. If it comes to the time you have to separate, that means you both grew and should be excited to see who the next person you can share your life with.

>>25663488
I don't like believe you are. A person who does make someone feel that way? Maybe they are and that's really corrupt of them. Just ignore her and find someone that will be more than excited to be with you.
>>
>>25663534
>no, his case is closed. prison is what awaits my brother. he's the definition of a toxic human being, he just ruins everything and everyone he comes in contact with

Even at the age of 17 you think there's no turning back? I just feel like there's so much potential for him to grow up and really change his ways. Is it a bit late for kids his age? A bit, but do you really want to see the day you have to see him behind bars? Will you really want to have to say "how are you doing?" to him when there are handcuffs on him?
>>
>>25663610
It was just really hard to please her, but she was a good girlfriend. I just blame most of the problems on mental health issues, but I just wish I had my best friend back. It sucks not having that person you could talk everyday and about everything. I just miss that connection, and I'm not the most sociable or attractive guy ever.
>>
How do I differentiate between a girl flirting with me, a girl making fun of me, and a girl just trying to be friendly?

How do I escalate a relationship past "we know each other and are somewhat interested in each other"

pls respond
>>
>>25663328
You're brother sounds like he needs his teeth kicked in to teach him respect.

I have insurance through my company thats slightly better than Obombacare, but the treatment for lymphoma can get in the 6 digits. I would put myself and any other family in critical debt because Amerifats healthcare network is so fucked.

>>25663499
You are a kinder soul than most.

I like my job but it involves me being alone in a DataCenter for 12 hours a day 4 days a week.

Who or what should we call you? Surely you can come up with a title so as not to get Dox'd but have a name here.

How about Teddy from the movie A.I. Artificial intelligence?
>>
>>25663537
First thing, don't worry about girls. I think the acne is the real issue holding you back. Some people say "just be confident" you can but we're all human and physical appearance is really a large part of us. Have you talked to your skin care professional?

>>25663601
Why can't we be friends?? I'm willing!
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (350KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
350KB, 1366x2048px
>>25662003
I am hopeless infatuated with an idealized version of a girl. In my head she is a pure virgin, sweet, nerdy, would be into me etc. Some of these maybe true but even if they are she will never like me. But I desperately want to find a girl like her and she has to be a virgin. As I get older, my chances will dwindle. And this is a very important thing to me.

>pic related
>>
I just fapped and came but i want to fap again even though i'm tired.
>>
>>25663674
You have good intentions, a lot of people would agree with that if they hear your story. You should be proud of that. Sometimes people can't change how they view certain values. It seems like you're just in a gap period. You spent a lot of time with one person, now they're gone it's a large void. Those will take time to fill, but dwelling in the past won't help. You have to realize you're going to have A LOT of relationships and this is a mere phase.

>>25663675
Responding!!
I guess that's pretty hard. Girls are often pretty giddy so it can be hard to really differentiate. I guess the best thing to do is to see if you can be a genuine friend with her. That's a safe bet. Make sure you can see yourself hanging out with them. What do you see yourself doing? Invite her (unless it's just sex then think of something else)! There's nothing wrong with just being friends, if you see her more than willing to hang out with you alone, well it's a good sign. Also when you hang out with her, it's a good way to see if you are compatible.
>>
>>25663697
I have talked to a dermatologist. She gave me two creams for my face and one for my back, but she told me not to expect them to cure me because my condition was so severe. The creams burn my face and have made it slightly worse, and I can't apply the cream to my back because I can't reach all of it and I have nobody to put it on for me. I think I may just accept my impending wizardhood.
>>
>>25663660
well, i'm sure it would hurt on some level to see my brother in prison. But honestly he's better off in prison, he's a chad of sorts. He can take care of himself, and he's had every chance to change over the past 5 or so years. My grandpa even took him in for a while and helped him get a GED. But he just went back to being a shithead.

>>25663686
>I have insurance through my company thats slightly better than Obombacare, but the treatment for lymphoma can get in the 6 digits
fuck, that's rough

>>25663716
find a better way to masturbate that actually drains your sex drive, i bought a cheap vibrator that empties my balls, i jacked off two days ago and am not even horny
>>
>>25663686
>You are a kinder soul than most.
Thank you
That's pretty aggressive. Are you on-call? The alone part could be a bit grim, but I would think it would be better than with a person you might not get along well with. You can always find a hobby while you're there alone, as long as it's not 4chan. Maybe try to find a better way to relax on your off days.

Eh, I'm fine without a name, I don't want people to think they can only talk to me. :)
>>
>>25663830
How could I avoid getting friendzoned with that approach though?
>>
>>25663830
Yeah you're right but it doesn't feel like a phase, because I did wanna eventually marry her but now it's just like what's left for me.
>>
>>25663699
Are you a virgin, Anon? I see the importance of being with someone who has never been with another person. What would be the difference of her having sex with you or another man? If you split, would she still be that special person? I think you would be more happy with a person who is compatible with you. Everyone enters romance at a different stage in their life, there's no reason to discriminate a person because they grew differently.
>>
>>25663911
Well, you can still flirt when you hang out. If you can see her not positively responding, then you can adjust. Otherwise, if you're starting to hang out alone a lot, she'll get the idea. It's not exactly subtle when you say "want to come over and watch It's always Sunny?"

>>25663915
It is. Did you really see yourself with a person who barely considered you a priority after hurting you so many times?
>>
>>25664038
>you can still flirt
That's another problem I have, how does one "flirt"? Like I already said, I have trouble differentiating between flirting and insulting, so I have no idea what counts as flirting and what doesn't.

Thanks for responding to all of these by the way, I've never gotten such in-depth responses from people before, most people I've talked to either don't understand how trying to start a relationship doesn't come to someone naturally, or have the same problem as me.
>>
>>25664111
Just by hanging out with her alone already shows you're interested in her, whether it be gf or friend, she knows you appreciate her company. If she says "oh let's invite Chad" just say "If you want, but I also like hanging out with you, so it doesn't matter". I guess there is real no definition for flirt. Just kind of enjoy your time with her. Know some good food recipes? Tell her and then make some for the both of you. Movies? "Hey this movie looks really good, have you seen it? No? well.."

No problem! I'll be here as long as I can be!
>>
File: shiggy diggy.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy diggy.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>25663972
>asking someone if they are a virgin on this board

Yes I am. If I am going to be with someone for the rest of my life, them having experienced someone else before me will eat at me everyday. While this maybe be a new experience for me, she would have already experienced this feelings already. She would compare it to something else. These new feelings I have experienced, which will be exciting a new, are something she's already felt. She might even be jaded from it. And honestly, is eating, playing a new game, visiting new places as good the second time as it was the first?

Also I have an unhealthy obsession with her.
>>
>>25664038
She made up for it. She was a handful but I guess I found that endearing? I feel pussywhipped but she really was a special girl. The only who understood me as well as I did.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 700x393px
I don't know how to be happy. I have no real goals, no ambitions. I waste time every day, and then regret the time wasted. I think about how I might be happier around other people, but I get bored or annoyed if I am with them. I am too scared to meet new people, and I've never had a gf.

I work, waste time, regret, repeat ad infinitum. Life seems a bit pointless at this time, and it's scaring me how much my thoughts turn towards death during my daily life. I think I was happy at some point in my life - I must have been. I never thought suicide was an option ever before.

What would you tell a person who says all that? I can't tell this to anyone else, so I think an internet stranger is obviously my best option.
>>
>>25664234
Just asking!
But that's one experience! Would you date someone if they kissed another person? Hugged another person? Visited the Caribbeans? They probably didn't remember those first times or if they do they probably don't think about it. Don't let these thoughts eat you alive and don't let you enter a relationship. In perfect theory, she'll have sex with you, then what? She'll just be like every other girl you're excluding.

>>25664336
Again, you spent 3 years with her in your life. It's going to be difficult to take those 3 years back and really think of anything beyond those years without her. But were those the 3 life defining years of your life? 3 years at any age will allow you to grow a whole lot. You just have to start over again, remembering getting butterflies and asking someone out? It'll be fun again! Exhausting? Probably, but there's a time where you have to share your life with someone new that fits in with your life today.
>>
What can I do to find the motivation/discipline to do the things I want to do? The only road block is myself.

Also I love you OP
>>
>>25664375
you're on your way to wizardhood, anon

join the club
>>
>>25664449
actually discipline is a really good source of motivation, i would suggest a religion
>>
>>25664206
So basically do activities that imply "just us two" and then look for signals? What comes next?
>>
>>25664442
I guess you have a point but it really disheartens you and makes you not wanna put yourself out there. This relationship was so tough how do I know the new one won't be the same.
>>
>>25664375
Is there really no job you find you could slightly enjoy? Would you want something to improve yourself? I think you just need to find what excites you, obviously it might have to be practical. But do you like video games? Try to find something you can improve like how you improve at video games. I don't think you have to worry about meeting other people until you're happy and moving somewhere with yourself. Find something to work on and you'll be happy each time you solve problems working to achieve it.

>>25664449
Aww, sending good love to you as well.
Start small! What I do is try to achieve 3 things a day. Start like that. If you do too much you'll burn out. Say you want to be better at math and have a surplus of time. Read 2 chapters in a textbook to comprehension and then read a research paper of modern day to keep up. Just really be passionate about it, if you can't do that then you maybe are not in the right field.
>>
File: mad fuckin dragon.png (32KB, 157x380px) Image search: [Google]
mad fuckin dragon.png
32KB, 157x380px
>>25662398
It's definitely female.

>was going to post a serious post
>lurk a bit
>OP making a big concern over a guy desiring a virgin partner
Every single fucking time because god forbid women decide to educate themselves on a fucking subject and would instead rather try to fight thousands of years of biological preference with mere personal opinion. Holy buttfucking shit guess I'm going to bed UPSET tonight because OP is likely a WHORE.
>>
>>25664506
If a girl asks you to hang out with just yourselves, would you expect her to be interested? Chances are, yes. It's sometimes pretty plain sight if they like you. If she doesn't and you approach her that way, then just explain to her "I don't get it, how come you always invited me to come hang out?", but this time just ask her to come hang out or so. It'll be pretty obvious.

>>25664597
Whether it be a virgin partner or not, I would still try to help him. I'm just trying to help him see the other side, if he still wants to be with a virgin, then good for him. He has a preference. I'm sorry you feel that way.
>>
>>25664698
You have a point, but it's something I'll have to come to terms with. Thanks for understanding it's a preference. Personal question if you don't mind, are you a virgin?
>>
>>25664808
No problem. We all have our own preferences. Nope. But I lost my virginity to someone who wasn't. I felt a little weird about it I admit. I guess I didn't have that special shared moment a lot of people are hoping to have. At the end of the day I moved on with my life and continued to see other people. I feel like i have bigger importances in my life. Plus it's a lot nicer to think about just being with the person rather than who they have been with.
>>
>>25662003
How are you doing tonight anon?
>>
>>25665152
I'm good! How are you?
>>
>>25665173
Not too bad, about to go to sleep, but I wanted to give you credit for being the receptacle for so much emotional baggage. Thanks for being a rad person anon. Have a good night.
>>
>>25665261
It was my pleasure! Thank you! Hope all is going well with you :) Good night!
>>
Of course we need to know if you are a girl. Who cares if a male is nice to you? They're always nice. Girls being nice is a rarity for the average robot
>>
Hi /r9k/, why should I stay alive?
>>
>>25665682
You have people caring about you! Me for example!

>>25665552
People can be nice in general
>>
>>25665751

That's why I still am alive, I love my family too much to hurt them like that. But it's not gonna be enough in some time, or my parents will pass away and what then?
>>
>>25662003
You're an awful person for exploiting everyone who posts here.
>>
I want a gf op and I also have been thinking of suicide lately
>>
>>25665802
You need to find a goal to live for. If you're not constantly working towards a goal then there isn't a reason to live.

>>25665860
Sorry!
>>
>>25665909
Why do you want to suicide?
>>
>>25665937
If you're sorry then stop now.
>>
>>25666019
18 year old high school student and I desperately want to have friends and live a normie lifestyle but I have become the swept under the rug kind of person where people don't really notice me and I really want attention
>>
>>25666049
I'm not the OP dude but you're going to have to take a step back and think about this situation. You really want attention and people don't notice you. Do think for them to notice you if you want a normie lifestyle. Talk to people, become outgoing, study humor and become a funny guy. If you don't have any features that make you stick out by default, develop some. You're going to have to work toward it, but it is possible. You gaht this anon.
>>
>>25664597
>eeyaw stopped making these threads
>>
File: Two Way Walkie Talkie.png (58KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
Two Way Walkie Talkie.png
58KB, 540x900px
There's this smartphone application that behaves like a two-way radio. You connect to a channel number, and talk to whoever is on the other end. I really like the idea of sharing the channel number on a message board and talking to people from all over the world. It is
really interesting talking to anons IRL.

The application is called 'Two Way: Walkie Talkie' and is available for Android and iOS.
http://www.1mobile.com/two-way-walkie-talkie-2355827.html
https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/two-way-walkie-talkie/id595560554?mt=8

Be conscious that others may be listening to your conversation. Be careful what you say - don't reveal your exact address or anything like that.
Be aware the app is fairly buggy and you should expect it to crash on occasion. Force-stopping and re-entering the app usually provides a solution.

>The channel number is 757575.
>>
File: i have seen.jpg (67KB, 1157x623px) Image search: [Google]
i have seen.jpg
67KB, 1157x623px
So, a few months ago I managed to get a girlfriend.
I just broke up with her last night, and I feel like shit.
We didn't have any problems, our relationship was fine, my heart just wasn't in it. I broke her heart, and I feel terrible, even though I know it was for the best.
>>
fuck all you pathetic idiots. I hope you all die. Everyone here. Fucking helpless cunts.
>>
>>25666046
NO!

>>25666421
<3

>>25666499
Nice!

>>25666533
>even though I know it was for the best.
why do you say that?

>>25666564
Well, don't we all die eventually?
>>
>>25666049
Honestly, hearing you pursue "normie lifestyle" is a bit scary. As cliche as it sounds, pursue whatever makes you happy. Maybe the route of the normie isn't the most popular, but if it makes you happy then do that. You'll find your niche of friends if you just pursue the activities you like. Don't fake it.
>>
>>25666577
check'd
Well, if my heart isn't completely in with someone, it's best if I end it before it gets too bad, right?
It's not good to lead her into thinking we'll be something that we aren't.
>>
I hurt people a lot but I don't know what I'm doing until it's too late. I have no friends anymore so I'm looking to get back out there but I don't want to fall into the same patterns. Any advice?
>>
>>25666621
so what do you do with your life are you some Kind of NEET fag or are you not a leech to society
>>
>>25666637
But you only dated for a month, that isn't a long time to say you won't really like them, i guess if things just were not working then sure. But yes, if you feel that you you can't fully commit to the relationship, it is a good idea to tell them that. Let them know why. It wouldn't be fair to them that you aren't committed as they are. Good for you honestly. I've seen relationships where one person is dedicating their entire life only for the other person is 'bored' and leaves them. Just imagine if someone you really liked didn't like you, wouldn't you want to do what's best and not be with them since they're not happy?
>>
>>25666642
How do you end up hurting them? Is there anything else going on in your life that makes you do such? For me, I used to be really busy and it would just be bad timing and I would prioritize my work over significant others, I regretted that. You really just have to make them a priority and show them you're making an effort.
>>
>>25666655
Hi!
Currently I'm just talking to people on /r9k/ about their lives! How about you?
>>
>>25666710
>a month
I said a few months, it was nearly five.
>>
>>25666760
being an asshole to random people on the internet
>>
>>25666774
Sorry! My mistake. But otherwise the rest of what I said I think still stands. If it's just not working the whole time, then it's fine to let them go. Was there ever a time you felt really close to her?
>>
>>25666737
Its just slowly people don't want to hang out with me and then when I complained about it on the internet people called me an asshole.
>>
>>25666816
Oh nice! How come? Do you have any side-projects to work on?
>>
>>25662003
Yo yo yo, what's good?
>>
>>25666843
why would i have any side projects
>>
>>25666841
How are you when you hang out? Are you extroverted? Maybe you're just hanging out with the wrong group of people. Maybe try hanging out with smaller groups of people. If you can't get that person to find joy with you or vice versa, then maybe it's just not the right group for you.

>>25666858
Hi! I'm good! How are you?

>>25666876
Self goals? Bucket lists?
>>
>>25666903
you caught me...
all my goals are unrealistic, have a better shot at winning the lottery
>>
>>25666903
I've always considered myself an introvert but everyone says I'm an extrovert. I think it's because I'm ugly personally. Can attach face for proof if you want.
>>
>>25666929
What goals do you have? Which one would you say is the most practical! We can start there.

>>25666939
I don't think they don't want to hang out with you because of physical attraction. As long as you're adding something to the group and taking just as much out, then there shouldn't be a problem. No face needed, but I'm sure you're attractive in the eyes of many! If you say you're an introvert, then maybe you do prefer a more introvert lifestyle. It kind of seems like it, maybe you're craving just the right group to be with but are frustrated so you're just willing for anything to work. Be patient and the right group will come along!
>>
>>25666939
INTP here if it even means anything
Funny though I'm not as socially inept as I used to be. still kinda fucked up though but have at least landed a job
>>25667000
Czech'd
want to be a physicist. Unrealistically want to spend my life in a lab experimenting what i please. Not many open spots on the market with that and I might have to settle for some bullshit i dont want to do
>>
>>25666903
Tired AF, but good. Had a long day at work, and I start my next shift in 7-ish hours so that's a thing. Hows it goin' fo you?
>>
>>25667000
>Be patient and the right group will come along!
I'm afraid its the case of "I don't want to be part of any group who would have me as a member." I'm just annoying and loud and nobody cares what I have to say. The ironic thing is when I behave in a manner fueled by depression and anxiety people love it.
>>
>>25667044
also sucks because i know if i dont end up doing what i want ill never be happy in life. 19 atm so getting my degree right now, but working as a pharm tech is jsut the same thing day in day out. Its a fucking joke I wouldnt do anything in the medical field if they paid me millions
>>
>>25667000
>>25667073
ps thanks for not making me show my face
>>
I am available to talk to whoever on Telegram. @abarognosis
>>
>>25667044
>>25667148
>want to be a physicist.
I mean that's not extremely out of reach. As for the research one, you can always just go to a smaller-less prestigious school and act as a professor. They'll give you funding to research whatever without the pressure. One of my old professors told me he was going to go to a smaller school to get more flexibility in research.

>. Its a fucking joke I wouldnt do anything in the medical field if they paid me millions

is there a typo? It's a bit contradictory of you wanting to be a physician. Otherwise, if you don't like the medical field, find a different passion. You're going to burn out because you won't have the passion. Even if you don't you'll be miserable. You're still very young with a lot of opportunities!

>>25667210
Hi!
>>25667071
You should get some sleep! I wish I could sleep more, but other than that, all is going well! What do you work as?

>>25667073
With that self hate mindset, it won't turn out fun. Let go a bit of that paranoia and just be yourself. You're not going to be best friends with everyone, but people aren't going to outright not care about what you have to say.

>ironic thing is when I behave in a manner fueled by depression and anxiety people love it.

That's scary. Don't be around those people. Be around people who want to hear good news from you. If they are entertained by your misery, that's just going to through you into a bad cycle.
>>
>>25667221
shouldve clarified. Going to school to be a physicist but landed a part time job as a pharmtech. dont wanna be a physician.
thanks for listening though, i could never talk to anyone i know in real life
>>
>>25667221
>people aren't going to outright not care about what you have to say.
Ah to be young again.
>>
File: 1450140130235.jpg (111KB, 895x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1450140130235.jpg
111KB, 895x1023px
>gf of five years left me for completely idiotic and selfish reasons
>so accustomed to being with her that I'm having a hard time adjusting to being alone again
>tfw depression from lack of sleep and abusive upbringing
I'm just so goddamn lonely and being a spry young man of 21 my brain is desperately screaming for me to find someone to fuck and my ego desperately wants me to find someone to love thats worth giving a shit about that will actually respect me.
>>
>>25667305
Why not post this on facebook? Why come here?
>>
>>25667270
ohhhh that makes more sense. Sorry it's getting late and I took my contacts out. Being a physics major is awesome! That will definitely lead to many different opportunities. Being a physicist also is not a totally unreachable goal. The coursework is gruesome, I can only imagine. But that shouldn't stop you from starting side projects, like even reading some less technically heavy physics books/research! No problem. Sorry for my earlier mistake.

>>25667285
I'd say give people the benefit of the doubt, regardless of age. If you're going to drift through life assuming no one will care, you'll shut yourself in and never really make genuine friends.
>>
>>25667366
yeah but like thats what im saying ill never have genuine friends because they think im being nice to trap them.
>>
>>25667305
Maybe you should masturbate to see if that helps. Honestly. Otherwise, try to get your mind off being alone. When it's morning again, find something that will take you a long time to achieve. Do you have any goals? Hobbies? You have to learn to appreciate yourself. It will help you not only find a significant other, but it will help you overall.
>>
>>25667441
>>25667366
Anyone else doing something nice, it would be seen as nice, but me? I'm seen as insecure. When I do something in an attempt to be confident, I'm called an asshole. There is something about me that makes people see the worst, regardless if its there or not.
>>
File: iUE1lck8XqZzA.jpg (42KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
iUE1lck8XqZzA.jpg
42KB, 500x670px
>>25662003
Friendly reminder that tripcodes and namefagging was made for shit like this.
>>
File: 1450810563777.png (219KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1450810563777.png
219KB, 500x358px
>>25667340
Because /r9k/ contrary to popular shitposting isn't a board dedicated to faggot NEETs and retards?
Because pissing and moaning over meaningless semantics of who gets to post on a public imageboard whose main rallying points are social isolation and loneliness shows insane ignorance?
You all whine about nobody being willing to help you yet attempt to shut down anybody that isn't a carbon-copy of your shitty, stupidity fueled lives and wonder why you don't know jack shit about what to do with yourselves.
You're all weak-willed bitches searching blindly for affirmation of awful behavior and can't accept the fact that you're mostly objectively terrible people.
You think you deserve sympathy? Why?
Why do you want to shut yourself into a shit-filled hugbox and roll around in self-pity for the rest of your life? Are you just stupid?
>>
>>25667305
some people dont like to burden people they know and find this as a good place to vent..

Ill share a little secret that helped me get out of my "depression". The more you view the world and everything around it as a pointless, empty void, the less you start to care about dire situations that people tend to get to the average emotional human being. You seem to realize that everything that happened and will happen during the course of your lifetime wont matter, so it doesnt matter if you lose a loved one, happen to make a huge mistake in your life, or how you feel. It kind of takes out the whole emotional side of sentient beings and just turns you into a rational, thinking human. Of course you arent going to be completely empty of feeling but you will tend to care less about petty crap that you really shouldn't care about.
Anyways that is my take on it. It all depends on what you want to let go though, you can be seen as very bitter to an outsider, but at least you wont feel like shit for the rest of your life.
>>25667366
Thanks, it is the one thing i have a passion for. I've always had a curiosity for it since i was younger and the fact that the knowledge within the major is always expanding at a fast rate just gets me excited.
>>
>>25667441
I don't think I've ever had that thought of someone trying to trap me because they're being genuine. If that makes sense in your head, you should really just examine that. Do you ever try to trap people? I don't think they are either..

>>25667464
I truly think you're just hanging out with the wrong people. Unsure about the confidence one, but with regards to being nice. most people will enjoy that, if the people you're around see that as insecure, it's pretty messed up. Just think about it.

>>25667469
Hmm? I'm opening up the discussion for anyone to reply. I don't see a need to have a tripcode.

>>25667488
>Thanks, it is the one thing i have a passion for
Then keep pursuing it! Shoot to become the best at it, even if you don't become the best, you'll still end up in a really good place. Promise!
>>
Okay everyone! I have to get some sleep! I'm not sure if I'll make another thread tomorrow, but I wishing you all the best of luck with whatever you choose to do!
>>
File: 1438881052219.gif (2MB, 1280x586px) Image search: [Google]
1438881052219.gif
2MB, 1280x586px
>>25662003

Is op religious?

Sometimes I wonder if the lack of meaning in my life is because tfw no higher power.

I got a job and bought all the shit I ever wanted, have my own apartment and a nice battlestation and vidya etc, but I do not feel any more happy.
>>
File: iW1MA4dVVd8ij.jpg (137KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
iW1MA4dVVd8ij.jpg
137KB, 612x612px
>>25667535
>Hmm? I'm opening up the discussion for anyone to reply. I don't see a need to have a tripcode.
Makes it easier to follow the thread
>>25667554
sleep tight ~pupper
>>
>>25667561

I post after op leaves

gg me
>>
>>25667482
I agree for the most part.
I dont usually come here, but from what I understand, everyone has a "horrible" side to them. I have never/will never ask for someone's pity and do not need self-pity because it does nothing but weigh you down from your fullest potential. And as far as im concerned from what I have read on this thread, it seems as if people are just looking to tell their story.
>>
>>25667561
How could you believe in something, dedicate your life to something that has no proof of ever existing.
That was just made up by another human being no smarter than you or I.
While i wouldnt deny the existence of a god, I wouldnt go out of my way to worship one when their is literally no proof of any deity existing
>inb4 beautiful world is proof enough
>>
File: 8ef-3.gif (38KB, 509x380px) Image search: [Google]
8ef-3.gif
38KB, 509x380px
>>25667443
Masturbation is temporary relief. After getting shit on and looking back on what kind of person she is and the reasons for why she left me and the circumstances of what shes doing with her life, I concluded that she was just a terrible, selfish person and didn't really understand what our relationship meant to me or why I'd stuck it out for so long.
I held on to her because I genuinely adored her and thought I could help her grow as a person, and because being a lonely, abused sole I was thirsty for the love and affection we shared.
I got too caught up in trying to be someone worth loving and staying with to analyze her motivations for the relationship and look closely at what kind of person she really is.
I initiated the relationship because she was a beautiful woman with intelligence and I respected her intellect most of all.
But things fall apart, between depression and drug abuse on both our sides, she just didn't want to actually put the effort into the relationship anymore and moved on to some kid that wasn't going to actually challenge her to do anything.
>>25667488
While I agree with your sentiments I feel that I am a man of ideals and passion and value those above all else. What we build might fall into the sea out of carelessness and callousness on the effort of others and the natural cycle, but the struggle, craft, and willingness to stand up for what you value is why we've made it as a race so far. People are shit but the ones that rise above their base instincts and stand up for things greater to themselves are why life is worth living and why we're not all still in caves.
I don't know. I might be dust in the wind but I will be happier if I live a life of substance instead of base, lowly pleasure that so many people have come to value, and have always valued, more than anything else. I've lived working minimum wage jobs and doing nothing but playing vidya and abusing drugs to fill the roaring void that is my shit life, and I'm done.
>>
>>25667611
>How could you believe in something, dedicate your life to something that has no proof of ever existing.
Why stop there, don't love your kids or respect human life and don't tie yourself down by being honest, morality has not and cannot be proven.
if it feels good it is good amirite?
>>
>>25667611
You know of God's existence when you feel his wrath.
>>
>>25667611
When you study the history of the bible/world and treat and accept religion more as a social tool rather than a series of objective truths you'll see why so many people place faith in this "god" person. Its not whether god is real or not, or if he really is a magic wizard in the sky, that doesn't matter, it matters whether you're willing to commit to a series of ideals and standards that are beneficial to not just your singular desires but the desires and good health of those around you. Too many people get hung up on the style and not the message.
>>
>>25667634
>if it feels good it is good amirite?
>YOLO #swag nigger-tier philosophy
This is why the world is garbage.
>>
>>25667634
You seem to compare religion as if it were directly tied with morality. I act as a civil human being (act as if I respect human life love everyone) simply because it is ingrained into you as you are born. Nobody, I believe is born evil, but we are taught to respect other people and taught morality, not because religion, but because it is a necessary trait and it is how humanity has gotten this far. You can even tie it in with evolution.
>>25667670
I get the message, but i dont agree. I want to live life as I want. Selfish i know, but I just cnat connect.
>>25667624
I understand that. You cant seem to lose yourself as a person, because it seems to be what you hold dearest to yourself. Doing as i suggested isnt for everyone. Sorry i couldnt help you.

Sorry if what i wrote is illegible im tired
>>
>>25667741
>You seem to compare religion as if it were directly tied with morality.
Not even close I'm using your same standard of evidence on other concepts, why adhere to something unproven.
>simply because it is ingrained into you as you are born
Not everyone, and I've certainly seen people succumb to bad behaviors.
>Nobody, I believe is born evil, but we are taught to respect other people and taught morality
But all moral systems are impossible to prove so why adhere to them? Why not select down to just the ones that won't collapse society immediately. You like sex and it only hurts your gf/so if she catches you cheating, so if you've reason to believe it can be kept secret why not cheat? She can't be psychically harmed by it. This seems to me the only logical conclusion when you start reducing your beliefs down to the provable ones.

I don't personally believe the above, but it seems to me the natural conclusion of that line of thinking.
>>
>>25667741
Do what ye will then. I can't promote being selfish since that just isn't what type of person I am, but I can't condemn you as long as your self-interest doesn't affect other people negatively, and honestly, we are all at our base selfish, since thats what surviving as an individual means.
This is why I struggle with depression and self-worth. I love life, but I feel undeserving of it.
>>
>>25667834
>But all moral systems are impossible to prove so why adhere to them? Why not select down to just the ones that won't collapse society immediately. You like sex and it only hurts your gf/so if she catches you cheating, so if you've reason to believe it can be kept secret why not cheat? She can't be psychically harmed by it. This seems to me the only logical conclusion when you start reducing your beliefs down to the provable ones.
That is the basis of it to be honest. If I read your statement right, humans should not be obligated to follow any society norms (such as cheating on your gf because no one will get hurt). Now I am not saying I would go out and live without any rules, however, no one is obligated to follow anybody else's ideals (which is what i believe religion is).
Of course you have seen people succomb to bad behaviors, and not everyone is ingrained with proper behavior as a child. Hence why they say people with terrible mothers/fathers tend to end up in jail more often. Everyone will succomb to "bad behavior" because it is in fact human nature. We may not be born "evil" but we do succomb to selfishness all the time.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.