[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted in several threads last night talking about possibly breaking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 9:11Sex.jpg (51KB, 569x700px) Image search: [Google]
9:11Sex.jpg
51KB, 569x700px
Posted in several threads last night talking about possibly breaking up with my gf next weekend.

She called me tonight and started saying our relationship was tough. I decide now's the perfect time. I say "That's funny I've been thinking about breaking up with you all weekend". She gets a little defensive and bitchy. We share what we're feeling. We end up saying that we love each other and we'll take some time to assess our relationship. Something really good came out of it in that she finally admitted she has a lot of emotional baggage and if she didn't she would be perfectly happy to be with me. I never thought she'd be strong enough to admit that to me or herself, that it's primarily her fault the relationship is tough. I know I'm biased, but I'm a perfect bf, alpha enough to get shit done and take charge, beta enough to understand and care deeply for her. So it was cool to hear her say she recognizes that I'm pretty much exactly what she would want in a husband, she's just dealing with a lot of shit from some trauma that happened in her past and left her kinda numb.

>Don't know if I have a gf or not
>In love with this girl
>Really want it to work
>Probably won't because she's not in a good spot mentally for a relationship
>I'll always love her regardless of how this plays out

Sorry guys. I don't mean to steal this board from the neet/khv robots. But are my feels any less than yours just because I have kissed a woman before? Do we not all feel loneliness? Do we not all feel despair? You guys have helped me in so many dark times.

Please r9k. I just want to talk to someone.
>>
>>25661962

Nice blog queer. I ain't reading all that.
>>
>>25661994
we both know you read it. want to get coffee sometime bingo boy?
>>
>>25662013

I only read like 3 lines fuck you. Not getting coffee with anyone from 4chan since what happened with Florian.
>>
>>25661962
whats the point of this post?
You're just saying you have a gf.

fuck off OP.
>>
>>25662037
how's Tuesday sound? I'll pick you up at 8?
>>
>>25662115
I just wanted to make khv feel worse so I could feel better. Obviously, that's what we all want.

I should be more empathetic, years of social isolation can make one socially paranoid.
>>
>>25662116

How does sage sound faggot?
>>
>>25662173
do it or don't man.

Try to be less hostile in these exchanges, just be yourself man. You might find people actually like you.
>>
>>25662222

Fuck you and your gay quads. If only you had gotten 6's, but you can't even do that right can you? Asshole.
>>
>>25662248
Yo dude if you ever need a friend to talk to, I'll be hear.

I'll pray for you tonight man. I hope things turn around.
>>
>>25662279

You are what's wrong with this rotten website. Bite me queer.
>>
>>25662279

>puts all this effort and emotion into his post
>gets mad because no one cares
>starts shit posting

lmao
>>
>>25662309
>>25662302
You guys seriously should change your outlook on interactions with people. This can't be bringing you further towards achieving your goals.
>>
File: untitled (5).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
untitled (5).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>25662355

You're fucking mad and overflowing with impotent rage right now. I can hear the butthurt in the clanking of the keyboard from here.
>>
>>25662355
>all this salt
keep it coming. your attempt to save face by resorting to shit posting is amusing.
Next time take your blog to >>>/lgbt/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.