[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 17

File: sad3.jpg (84KB, 570x630px) Image search: [Google]
sad3.jpg
84KB, 570x630px
>he will never come back to you
>>
Tell me what happened my dude
>>
>>25660604
>>25660604
>>25660604
I'm only attracted to furs.
how do I acquire fur gf/bf?
>>
>>25660802
I really want a furry gf, but it is actually impossible to find one
>>
>>25660801
>>25660802
He left me in February of 2015. His reasons were vague - it was out of nowhere, too. I thought we were doing great, up until the moment he called to tell me it was over. Just a few days before, he had called me, told me that he was planning on buying a one-way ticket so that I could move in with him, and leave behind life here.

I still miss him, everyday. He doesn't want me back - he hates me. I tried to contact him a number of times, afterwards. Told me to fuck off, eventually told me he'd file a restraining order if I tried to talk to him again.

I still love him

>>25660802
I am sorry. I have no answer to give.
>>
>your ex might have only faked his death
>one day he might show up and attack you again
>or throw you into the train
>or steal you into the night

>you will never rest easy again
>>
>>25660978
What do u think you did to make him hate you
>>
File: 1452335918769.png (8KB, 261x359px) Image search: [Google]
1452335918769.png
8KB, 261x359px
>>25661068
I can think of a few things. However, they seem so little and petty to me, that I struggle to wonder how they could have prompted him to leave me so suddenly and from out-of-nowhere. Even when he left, he said many - sometimes differing and conflicting - things. I don't remember much detail, either, because I had a nervous breakdown. I just remember crying and begging him not to leave me.

Why can't I get over him? It's odd: in a way, I don't want to get over him.
>>
>>25661147
Love is just a chemical reaction that compells animals to breed. I can tell you a story about an ex of mine if it gives you closure.
>>
File: dongola.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
dongola.png
30KB, 747x491px
>>25661276
Go ahead.
You sound pretty cynical, though.

Besides, for me, I couldn't have breeded with him - physically impossible for two men to breed.
>>
>>25661147
Well I don't have much experience with love as I am a kissless virgin, but I imagine the pain your going through is pretty bad. This is just part of your journey though. I like to believe in fate and destiny and maybe in the book that is your life it is written that this is merely an obstacle for you, and because you encountered heartbreak it led you to finding another special someone who you spend the rest of your days with. I bet your thinking that he was the one that it would be with but clearly if he left you with stupid reasons and that quickly he was thinking of leaving you for a while or was cheating on you. Either way don't let Iit get you down that much, we are all lonely souls here that share your pain.
>>
File: 1447304327714.jpg (37KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447304327714.jpg
37KB, 528x480px
>tfw I've never had a bf
I would rather have a bf for a few months only to have him ditch me than to be lonely for the rest of my life. I just want to feel like someone had/has cared about me.
>>
>>25661658
as someone who has been used up and toss aside by people, no you really don't, because you end up feeling like it was all lies and they never really cared about you and just used you, not to mention the constant nightmares and crying all day about them on top of the loneliness
>>
>>25661658
Are you a girl? I want this too. I don't want a long relationship.
>>
>>25660604
Consider suicide

ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL
FUCK YOU
>>
Oh, it's you. Hi Anon, I'm sorry you still feel shitty.
>>
>>25661147
I feel the same way about my ex gf. I hate her now for all her lies, but I still love her and would love to hear from her again, but she just ignores me when I have tried.
>>
>>25660604
are you the one that constantly makes threads about this? how long were you together?
>>
File: 88789.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
88789.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>25661580
Thanks, Robot.

>>25661658
>I would rather have a bf for a few months only to have him ditch me than to be lonely for the rest of my life

It's a really fucking terrible feeling, and it's better to never have felt it at all, because you don't know what you're missing. The only reason it hurts so badly is because you know what you are missing - you know it full well, but realize you can never have it again, even after it was all in your grasp. Whereas someone who has never felt it... they feel a general sense of want, but nothing specific, seeing as it is something they have never experienced.

I'm sorry, Robot. But you're better off as you are, than being dumped after something as intense or emotional
>>
>>25661505
>Be me
>Horny 15 y/o freshman
>Approached by really hot upperclassman
>Engages in conversation, we date and shit
>We casually hang out for months
>Think I'm in love b/c gay teenage feelings
>One day she just stops talking to me out of the blue
>I start to worry, weeks pass by
>I walk to her house, only to find her fucking some big older dude
>"What the fuck anon? Get the fuck outta here!"
>I lock eyes with him, he gets out of the bed to presumabley kick my ass
>I run outside to see it started raining
>He catches up, my frail body falls to the ground
>Grabs me by the hair and smashes my face in mud
>Left there in a puddle of blood and tears
>Tfw my only purpose was to boost her confidence
Aand thats when I gave up on women. Anyway, don't worry anon, it hits like a tidal wave at first but it gets better. You'll find someone else.
>>
File: 87b8b87b.jpg (134KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
87b8b87b.jpg
134KB, 800x600px
>>25661676
The heartbreak period truly is the worst feel.
>>
>>25661860
That's a really cute story. Also, I'm glad you like Rick & Morty.
>>
File: enough2.jpg (65KB, 403x500px) Image search: [Google]
enough2.jpg
65KB, 403x500px
>>25661860
Wish I could hunt that guy down for you.
>>
File: georges_brassens_fr.jpg (34KB, 587x291px) Image search: [Google]
georges_brassens_fr.jpg
34KB, 587x291px
As pathetic as it sounds, I'm still waiting for him to come back. I know it's stupid, and that he never will. But I sent him an email in early November. Every few days, I check the account, to see if he has replied. And every day, I'm greeted by an empty inbox. I know I'm never going to see that (1) appear on the window.

The sight of that empty G-mail box makes me want to cry. It's going to stay empty forever because he'll never answer back.
>>
File: cd6.png (121KB, 300x304px) Image search: [Google]
cd6.png
121KB, 300x304px
>>25661676
>>25661837
I guess I'll have to live with this gaping hole in my soul for the rest of my life
>>
>>25660604

WOMEN CANT BE ROBOTS

FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS
>>
>>25661837
Yeah, this.
Had a gf once. Then she left me. Then she had an abortion.

I 100% wish I was still a virgin again. Or at least that our relationship ended a year sooner or something. The entire thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
File: tumblr_mk0l99J4Dd1s4u80lo1_250.gif (270KB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk0l99J4Dd1s4u80lo1_250.gif
270KB, 250x181px
>>25663072
That's how it works anon, it's awful but that's how it is
>>25663145
Read the thread, idiot
>>
>>25660937
Go to a
RAVE
A
V
E
>>
File: image.png (56KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56KB, 500x382px
>>25660604
>found out on Christmas Eve 2014 bf since high school was trying to fuck random women on POF
>met up with someone 10 years older with three kids
>still hate his guts
>still has all his stuff in boxes under my desk
>mfw can't let go of them

I don't know why this is happening. I'm looking to date another guy but I can't let go of his stuff. I haven't looked in the boxes since then, but I can't get myself to throw it all away. Picture frames, prom and graduation pictures, crafts, dried daisy from our 1 month anniversary...etc.

Fuck I still wear his baggy sweatpants too. Whyyyy
>>
>>25663072
Find someone who wants a live-in slave and they'll never leave you and you'll get all the human companionship you want.
>>
File: brel_jacques.jpg (842KB, 1199x1023px) Image search: [Google]
brel_jacques.jpg
842KB, 1199x1023px
>>25663204
I'm sorry, Robot.
When he broke up with me, I deleted everything from him - all his e-mails, all our Skype conversations, all the pictures I had of him, all our texts...

The only thing I couldn't bring myself to delete were his very first original e-mails, from when we first met. I left them as is, in that throw-away email account.

I never look at them: but it just feel 'wrong' to delete them.

I met him here on /r9k/ - I wonder if he ever sees my threads. Or perhaps he' stopped browsing here, so as to not run into me or see my threads.
>>
>break up with gf
>have very hard time getting over her
>"get over her" like 5 times
>thoughts get back every time
>they start fading away a bit
>start dating total cutie that I want to marry
>still kind of love my ex
>read this read hoping she posted
>she hasn't
>>
>>25660937
>tfw no furry herm gf
>>
File: 8t2455478.jpg (113KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
8t2455478.jpg
113KB, 500x667px
>>25664193
I'll say it again
RAVE RAVE RAVE
>>
>>25664329
I've been to a couple of convention raves, but I hate dancing so I don't really want a gf who does it recreationally. Good suggestion though.
>>
>>25664329
>>25664467
>tfw i like dancing while drunk
>tfw no raves where i live
>at all
RIP.
>>
>>25663190
>go to a rave
Raves are for normies
>>
>>25664467
Do molly, you will dance and you will learn to like it. But if it's really not your cup of tea then thats okay :)
>>25664545
Goabase dot net
Watch for one to pop up near you, you will not be dissapointed I promise.
>>25664586
Yea well maybe I'm a normie idrk anymore
>>
>>25664545
>>25664624
>tfw not fat, just out of shape so i sweat easily
>tfw a rave is literally like a sauna to me
It's hard to feel attractive enough to hit on girls when my hair is all matted to my forehead and such. I'd definitely be afraid to try Molly because of that, I feel like I'd be at an even higher risk than the average person of dying from dehydration on it.
>>
>>25664691
As a relatively fit guy I can tell you at something like that you are left dripping with sweat regardless of drug intake. The girls are sweating too you just can't tell because you're sweating just as much. They're there for the same reason you are, to have fun and potentially fuck if someone is cool to them (And there's always sluts that all you have to do is dance on them with a boner and act tough. like everywhere in life)It's honestly part of the experience. If the entire place doesn't smell like manure by the end of it, it wasn't going hard enough
>>
>>25664691
>>25664780
this, everyone sweats a fuckton because it's a million degrees
>>
>had almost-bf years ago
>was making plans to meet up with him, would have payed for all his stuff and everything
>found out he'd been getting intimate with a couple other people
>broke it off. fucked me up for a good while
>every once in a while he tries to contact me
>found out through friends he went slutty trapmode, in and out of relationships monthly
>years later come across his blog
>he's whining about how nobody loves him
fuck you, dave.
>>
>>25664624
>Goabase dot net
>Watch for one to pop up near you, you will not be dissapointed I promise.
No, I mean, there literally aren't any. I live in fucking Sweden. I'd have to fly to Germany or the Netherlands or similar.
>>
>>25664897
:( Dave is lonely and doesn't know what he wants
I feel bad for him desu
>>
>>25664934
he was a jerk. i'm not surprised he's alone.
>>
>>25664920
Do it! Go for one of the big festivals that you're interested in you will love it!
>>
>>25664897
Haha, nice. At least the faggot got what he deserved. You over him now, at least?
>>
>>25664961
>Do it! Go for one of the big festivals that you're interested in you will love it!
I know I'd love it, just can't afford it.
>>
>>25660978
Damn man, what the fuck. Bitches be trippin, bro.
>>
>>25664975
yeah i was over him after a couple months. he put a nice big dent in my fucking life though.
we weren't perfect together. i wasn't a good person either. but he was mean.
>>
>>25665008
At least there's that. What kinda other mean shit did he do? You a better person now, at least?
>>
File: 2947tn97n.jpg (206KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
2947tn97n.jpg
206KB, 1280x851px
>>25664977
Cheers, hopefully you can find a way to have more money soon
>>
>>25665041
when we were together he wasn't so mean to me. afterwards he would taunt me about how he never cared or how he was doing so much better.
this was usually followed by an "I miss you." text or a friend request.

i'm better at knowing how to be a good person. it's very hard and i'm not very good at it, so i've just become more quiet and reserved instead
>>
>>25665209
>tfw I am bipolar and understand what dave is trying to say but is too fucked up emotionally to treat people properly :(
>>
>>25665209
I gotcha. Why are you trying to be a good person, anyway? Guilt over doing shitty things or wanting people to think better of you?
>>
>>25661147
Lurking normie here, I've been in his situation before. You try to get out of the relationship tonnes of times, especially while drunk, but you feel bad about how you handled the situation and apologise and grovel.

The problem isn't one thing, but tonnes of little things that stack up. My girl it was things like
> much less attractive than me
> dumber than some cats and dogs I've met
> vegetarian
> ALWAYS late
> ALWAYS getting lost
> got in 4 or 6 car accidents a year

In the end none of those individual reasons are worth breaking up for, but if you've dated someone for almost two years and you haven't said I love you, it's time to pull the pin.
>>
File: tfw2.jpg (19KB, 300x626px) Image search: [Google]
tfw2.jpg
19KB, 300x626px
>>25660604

>He meant everything to you
>You were just a passerby to him

Lord, Oh lord these feels
>>
>>25665309
we were both fucked up. we were great for each other and awful for each other.

>>25665349
i feel guilty about doing mean things. i want to get better at it so i can help the people around me. i want to improve myself so i have one less thing to beat myself up over.
>>
>>25665354
>if you haven't said i love you in two years of dating you have to kill them with a fucking grenade
Jesus, anon, isn't that a little...extreme?
>>
>>25665426
That's good then, dude. What kinda mean shit are we talkin'? Do you think you have a mental condition, or is it just habit/funny?
>>
>>25665490
i was emotionally abusive. had a little temper. got angry over dumb things. i've always had severe depression. at times suicidal. i was so happy to have someone close to me like he was that i dumped a lot of heavy shit on him. i tried to help him back, but i was bad.
>>
>>25665573
why are gays exactly like women
>>
>>25665622
that's a trait of all people, anon. us men just usually repress it.
>>
>>25665573
At least you've recognized your shortcomings and are trying to correct 'em, man. More than a lot of people.
>>
>your bf constantly berates you, goes out of his way to call you stupid, and ignores you when you try to talk
>if you bring any of this up or do the same to you he immediately gets emotional and tells you it's because he's depressed so it's ok
>he prefers it when you don't speak at all and just agree with him when he's talking

i want to get off this wild ride
>>
>>25665708
thank you anon.
i'm not very good at improving myself, and hope is runninng low, but it feels good to try.
>>
>>25665826
Just don't give up. We all fuck up, what matters is you keep trying. How old are ya?
>>
>>25665812
So, you know, break up with him. What the fuck, man.
>>
>>25665904
i'm 21. gotten better at managing myself, but have been very up and down lately
>>
>>25666055
Oh man, you're young as fuck. You've got plenty of time to change that kinda shit, dude. Most of us were either cringey as fuck, hypocritical or immature as fuck at that age. You're still growing, and you can still shape how you grow. Or some gay shit like that.
>>
>>25666199
i hope i can, anon. i'm slipping into long-term NEET status.
i'm finally getting sleepy. thanks for talking to me, i was having a bad night. if you wanna talk more tomorrow, i believe this same thread is up on /lgbt/.
goodnight anon
>>
>>25666319
I need to get to bed, too, and no problem. I haven't had the best night (or week, really) myself, hah.
>>
>>25660604
science shows women get over past lovers and men don't

now get out
>>
>>25667290
Link? ~og
>>
>>25667319
>~og
what is this hot new meme
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 500x352px
>tfw furfaggot that prefers other furfags

It's shit. Too many awkward fucks.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.