[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /cancer/ here? >drink 7-10 diet pepsis a day >chew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 16738124952.jpg (59KB, 540x749px) Image search: [Google]
16738124952.jpg
59KB, 540x749px
Who /cancer/ here?
>drink 7-10 diet pepsis a day
>chew tobacco 4 times a day
>fast food every other meal

See you all in chemo.
>>
Daily smoker reporting in.
>>
I drink around 2L of soda every single day, i've stopped eating so much fast food, , stoped smoking 6 years ago but lately i've been starting to smoke again, but just a little, 3 cigarettes a week, but that's how it starts.
>>
>>25660383
How fat are you?

OC
>>
>>25660273
have you ever thought that your lower brain just wants you to die?
>>
There are no studies that have found a correlation between the aspartame artificial sweetener boogeyman and cancer.
>>
>>25660430
Tell it to get in line.
>>
>>25660413
5'9 and 180lbs
>>
I drink 1 soda can a day.
Eat fast food a few times a week.
Smoke a cigarette or 2 every other day.
I work out 4 times a week.
Eat alot of microwaved food.
Have a rotted broken molar in the very back Im waiting to get fixed.
Dad died of cancer, but because he prolonged it and never saw a doctor.
Grandma had cancer and is still living.
Fuck me I dont want cancer but it may be in the ol' shitty genetics
>>
>>25660485
Damn thats not nearly as bad as I expected, how do people get so fat if you arent even fat?

t. skinnyfag
>>
>tfw easily eat 5 pounds of red/processed meat a week

I think that just 1 pound a week or something like that is enough to substantially your cancer odds.
RIP colon
>>
1lb chocolate/day. Not even a girl or on my period. I replaced alcohol and smoking with chocolate and now my blood sugar is all fucked up so yeah, I'd have been better off sticking with the grog and cancer sticks.
>>
very likely cancer but also
>poly cystic kidneys
>year round cocktail of anabolic steroids that are proven to grow cysts

confirmed dialysis at 30, transplant at 40.
>>
>>25660590
i've always wondered that, i mean, i drink a lot of soda and eated a lot of bullshit without moving from my computer the whole day for a couple of years and never got fatter than that, i can't imagine how much people have to eat to get into tumblr tier, they must eat 6 burgers and 2 chicken wings at breakfast or something, still, i can't jump 10 times without going out of breath and my heart hurting
>>
File: 1452233870595.gif (182KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1452233870595.gif
182KB, 450x338px
>>25660273
That's fucked OP. I used to drink a can with a homemade meal a day and I thought THAT was excessive! Now I only steal a sip or two from my moms can about once a week! And I still feel like a guilty cunt! How do you not hate yourself Op?
>>
Testicular cancer survivor here. Lost a ball. Went through chemo. Shit sucked.
>>
Been drinking at least 4 beer a day for the last 2 years.

Was electrocuted at work a few days but did not tell anyone and have been having chest pains.

Chipped elbow but I don't wait to miss out on ant work

daily pain on right side for the last month but have not been to DR..

Extreme back pain for the last 2 years.

Probably be dead this year.
>>
>>25660273
I drink 3 litres of coke zero a day and use snus. I don't eat much processed food but fast food once or twice a week.
>>
If I do get cancer and don't go to the doctor how painful is it to live with. I'm kinda hoping that I get brain cancer or leukemia and just die in my sleep
>>
>>25660273
You're fucked op. I've been smoking a pack+/a day for 10 years, and and drinking a 6 pack+/a day for 12. But you know what? I cut soda completely out of my diet over 6 years ago. Enjoy your early funeral op, I'll pour some malt liquor on the street for you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.