[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you sustain a NEET lifestyle independently? Is it even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1451078296505.gif (1MB, 200x162px) Image search: [Google]
1451078296505.gif
1MB, 200x162px
How do you sustain a NEET lifestyle independently? Is it even possible without help from parents?
>>
>>25658438
These sluts are polish, I know them. They are sisters.
>>
I'm going full NEET this year, it's not easy.

You need to do a lot of up-front learning about investments and need to save and invest a large % of your income for years.

But after that, you're basically free.

www.earlyretirementextreme.com
>>
>>25658438
>Pretend you're a girl online
>buy women's underwear
>cum on the crotch area
>sell them to cuckolds for hundreds of dollars
>tell them you masturbated in them
>????????
>profit?
>>
>>25658488
>>25658438
sauce?
gjgujh
>>
>>25658438
I'm pretty close to NEET. I work around 10 hours a week. I'm also a self made millionaire. I basically have the lifestyles of rich housewife these days.
>>
Not too hard. I retired at 32. Lived with my parents until I was 32. Was making over 100k at some point and was saving over 90% of the cash a year. Ended up quitting job and building a tiny house. Now I just travel around the US every few months bringing my house with me. Also helps when you buy everything with coupons and you know how to invest. I am actually making more money a year then I spend thanks to investments.
>>
>>25658626
Sorry, don't have any. Just picked this off of /gif/ last week.
>>
>>25658724
Wow, at 32 - well done, anon.
>>
>>25658528
Amazing desu
>>
>>25658438

>Wagecuck for 15 years
>save your income
>Retire on poverty level return for the rest of your life

Still better than being a wagecuck
>>
File: 1451317136489.gif (368KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451317136489.gif
368KB, 500x375px
>>25658673
Nice job, senpaitachi.
>>
>>25658438
Permanent Disability, Social Security Disability

Once you get it, the EBT, housing and transport vouchers arrive, Meals-on-Wheels, Medicaid and a ton of other help for the disabled

Leaves me plenty of time to pursue the things I enjoy doing

I have crippling anxiety, fear of public situations and severe self-worthlessness, I have a Dr's diagnosis and after a year of fighting the government finally agreed

Let the good time roll
>>
Not yet independently, but I am on disability in my country. Although not by choice. I mightn't ever be independent though, as sister likes having me around and is too autistic to rope a decent man.
>>
>>25660885
Wait, do you live independently?
>>
>>25661003
Yes, I have a rent controlled apartment paid for by California
Meals are delivered
If i want to go anywhere, I have a voucher for transport
I even qualified for a person to come to my apartment 3x a week to clean and wash my clothes
I have a social worker who stops by once a week to talk, I enjoy looking at her large breasts and nice ass, she has bad breath
>>
>>25658438
It's pretty hard without help from your parents.
>>
>>25658495
>>25658724
>learning about investment
>know how to invest
>Implying that it's not just a gamble anyway

By that logic, if I put my life savings on roulette and win, I must know how to gamble.
And then what happens when the investment doesn't pay off? Where is the sustainability for retirement.
I'm not sure what's worse, the idea of working most of my life in exchange for money so I can actually choose to do things while I'm alive,
or to nullify the possibility of doing certain things for the rest of my life by spending it in a pseudo-cash-hibernation state living in the back of a van
and re-purposing my used toilet paper so I don't have to "work"
>>
NEET lifestyle depends on where you live.

Very Easy mode (welfare queers):
>Sweden
>Denmark
>Norway

Easy mode:
>Germany
>United Kingdom
>Japan

Hard mode:
>Spain
>Italy
>Poland

VERY hard mode:
>Russia
>Ukraine
>Greece

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP tier:
>Third world countries
>>
>>25661769
>Sweden
>Denmark
>Norway

No wonder they're always such smug assholes.
>>
>>25661769

USA confirmed for shit-tier country

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>25663752
USA is insane mode for single men to try living off welfare. Only hope is join the army and get veteran's benefits (which aren't all that much unless you're fully disabled).

Basically, if you don't get autismbux, you're fucked. Because you're bottom of the list for housing vouchers. Food stamps don't pay shit for a single person.

The game really might be better off if a NEET tries to take a kid in on foster care. You get a check for being a foster parent, a child tax credit, more welfare.. all this will far outweigh the expense.
>>
File: 66379679.jpg (85KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
66379679.jpg
85KB, 450x349px
>>25658488
>I know them
>>
File: 010916.png (1MB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
010916.png
1MB, 816x612px
Win the Iottery, obviously
>>
Seasonal work, I work during lobster and crab season for 8 - 10 weeks a year then draw on dat sweet sweet pogey the rest of the year
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.