[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 >just now starting to get my life back together >striving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: no.png (10KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
10KB, 604x608px
>24
>just now starting to get my life back together
>striving for University as soon as possible

Now I am hit with huge regret that I didn't do this sooner. I wasted 6 years of my life being a faggot who only played video games.
>>
for what it's worth i did the same thing, went to uni as a mature student, did better than all the normalfags because their lives have gone so perfectly that they can't understand self-direction or self-determination, and now my life is pretty sweet

if you stick to it, don't let yourself be beaten down by discouragement (i came close), and don't get complacent along the way because of minor successes, you will be very surprised how much better you are than normies for whom it all came easily.

no one cares that you're old, btw. pretty much no one cares about anything. as i started getting more socially adroit i started experimenting with exposing my pure autism to normies, and getting horrible reactions from them. i did it, i got my horrible reactions, and the next day they'd basically just forget. it blew me away that a normie wasn't like "WOW, NOW I KNOW YOU'RE A WEIRD FUCKING VIRGIN WHO PLAYS VIDYA ALL DAY AND HAS NO FRIENDS LOL." they just didn't give a shit. no one cares. it's sort of like walking to work and seeing someone with an overgrown lawn. you don't REMEMBER THAT LAWN FOREVER, you go "damn that lawn is overgrown" for 2.1 seconds if you notice it at all.
>>
Tell me how you did it OP i'm the same age and feel like it's too late.
>>
>>25658125
I did the same thing. Graduated right before turning 29. There were a few older students, most of them were real bros.
>>
>>25658250
this
in a weird way I think I owe it to all the sex they're having
chad doesn't give a shit when I say some stupid cringe shit or act like an autist around him, he's going to go home and bust nuts in genetically superior pussy and forget all about it

thanks normies, my actions have no consequence
>>
File: blueNEET.jpg (111KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
blueNEET.jpg
111KB, 409x409px
>>25658125

>Being excited about entering the slaveforce

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
>>
>>25658250
>>25658419

How are you guys doing now? Any stigma in the workplace or during interviews because of your age?
>>
>>25658125
this is such a promising thread

I'm almost 20 and feel like absolute shit to know that most of my old schoolmates are halfway through their second years and I've just been NEET this whole time
>>
I'm on the same place as you are, someone told me I'm better off learning a trade since you'll be like 30 by the time you're done.
>>
I wanna go back to school but

>poor

But I'm glad I took 3 years off, became a degenerate druggie, anxiety and shyness went away, became extremely witty and lots of other shit. I wonder how I'd do in school now that I've learned all these new things, back in high school I was autistic as fuck and quiet all the time.
>>
>>25658698
Go back to school or learn a trade ASAP. Don't waste any time like I did. Time goes by super fast,
>>
>>25658470
they're just very dumb and unreflective

but then i have a grand unified theory of normies not being technically sentient so don't listen to me

>>25658493
in my vocation it has been a boon rather than a difficulty because it makes everyone assume i was really reflective and mature and chose to go into my field, which differentiates me a bit from the ten billion fresh-faced 20 year olds who can't take anything seriously and think they're going to live forever so they don't work very hard at things

but i can also tell you that just about every normie i know has some weird thing:
>one is getting her third degree because she kept getting useless degrees
>one is finishing a phd he doesn't care about, finishing it really late and slowly too, no idea what to do next, in debt
>one is going back to "get his MA" in some field that will be just as useless as the BA he got which left him semi-jobless for 2-3 years
>one keeps taking "hiatuses" on welfare
>they all take 2x as long to finish degrees, to do normal coursework. don't think i've ever met a person in a "4 year degree" that isn't taking their 6th year because they're too fucking stupid to do anything right.

these are all normie as fuck normies with friends and wives and sometimes children.

normies are awful. don't feel inadequate next to them. you cannot even fathom how much our society has gone off any rails it once had. it's a fucking eye-opener when you finally get to "normal guy" status and get a job and start to associate with them organically, and you realise EVERY ONE OF THEM is a mid-thirties manchild who has never made a good decision in their life.

the men who made Robot Chicken are basically the mainstream of western society right now. a bunch of manchildren who talk about cartoons all day and pretend to care about Issues on twitter. that is what has replaced the dwindling remnants of the baby boomer version which preceded it, which had "did u see the sports game last nite" instead.
>>
>>25658875
So should I go learn a trade instead of a degree? I'll be almost 30 if I do go for a degree.
>>
>>25658772

You are literally me anon. It's a weird kind of feel but I'm alright with it.
>>
>>25658779
You mean investment? Like stock or something?

I tried forex already, pretty good for now.
>>
>>25658875

thanks, your posts are great anon
>>
>>25659009
I'd say trade because you make money as you progress and won't have to worry about debts from school. Where do you live?
>>
>>25660536
I live in the Sacramento area.
>>
>>25659097
Investment is like gambling if you are trying to make a living off of it. The only way to make money continuously is to have insider information.

He means go to trade school or start community college.

>>25659009
Trade if you just want a job. Degree if you actually have a plan that ABSOLUTELY requires a degree (professional career).

>>25660564
Not the guy you're replying to but I'm in the area too. Going to UC Davis.
>>
I'm 29 and just starting a new degree (I do have another degree though from when I was younger) don't wirry about it. 24 is still pretty young.
>>
>>25660850
Yeah but how do you date and stuff like that? How do you work?
>>
Go to fucking trade school
>>
>>25658125
I'm 26 and want to turn life around, but when you think about actually doing it you think why didn't you do it sooner and then you don't feel like doing it at all
>>
>>25658125
Not too late OP. 26 here, wage slaved for years to get experience and worked all through school. Will have my bachelors this year. You'll be ok but WORK through school in a job semi relevant to your career path to gain experience. Even if it's only 6 or 20 hours a week it can only help you.
>>
>>25660893
If you're 24 the age gap isn't huge so dating won't be a big deal. I knew a 29 year old guy who was dating a freshman, nobody gave a shit.

>How do you work?
I worked part time while living with my parents while going to CC. When I transferred I quit my job and got a lot of financial aid after declaring myself independent (grants not loans). I have enough for tuition and I get $3000 a quarter after tuition is paid.
>>
I'm 25 and scared about getting my GED, let alone university. I haven't learned anything in over 10 years, and have forgotten most of the stuff I did learn back then.
>>
i got a dui when i was 17 and it really fucked my life up and i gave up and became a neet. i'm now 20 and just starting to try to fix things, i know that feel OP even though i'm not as old
>>
>>25658125
Dude block 4chan from all your devices, never be back on this shit hole again.
>>
>>25658125
the best time to plant a tree was years ago, the second best time is now
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.