[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be femanon >talking and somewhat flirting with a guy online

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: PERO075.png (31KB, 644x401px) Image search: [Google]
PERO075.png
31KB, 644x401px
>be femanon
>talking and somewhat flirting with a guy online
>it's going well
>really like him
>slowly stop being able to hold the conversation
>any attempt to continue conversation feel awkward and forced
What do? Any tips? Am I just too autistic to hold conversations?
>>
Guys do not give a shit about that.
>>
>>25655752
Actual communication with the other human is pretty important to starting a relationship though.
>>
>>25655872
If he was interested he would be trying to keep the conversation going.
>>
>>25655919
...well I feel like he's trying but I'm giving him nothing. I don't want to give the impression I don't like him.

There's no tips on being a better conversationalist or something?
>>
get tipsy
usually helps the flow
>>
>>25655957
Just talk to him like you'd talk to a friend but laugh more at his jokes and touch him more often.
>>
>meet someone online
I find it hard to believe this happens
>>
>>25655957
Wait, it's online? That's even easier. Just keep typing.
>>
>>25656016
>you'd talk to a friend
I have, like, 2 friends. And I have the same problem with them.
>touch
Online.

Hopefully it'll feel smoother when we start to mic...
>>
>>25655919
>just keep it going :^)
>just keep talking :^)
>>
>>25656106
You're an idiot if you think a chick can't keep a conversation alive with an interested guy just by not walking away.
>>
No you stupid fucking cunt! You aren't autistic! Like almost every other girl you have nothing to say. Nothing of value anyway. You spend your life following stupid trends whatever they may be. But you have no real personality. You're a fucking sociopath and a fucking stupid one at that
>>
>>25656135
i thought in this hypothetical scenario, the guy was supposed to be the one keeping it going?

>>25656168
wew rekt
>>
>>25656191
A guy is always trying to maintain the interest of a chick that he likes. If a girl is attractive most guys she talks to are in interested in her at some level.
>>
>>25655717
Try talking about him. The hardest thing is talking to people that always try to talk about themselves. Ask about his day, talk about his life. Maybe try to pick up on a couple of his hobbies so you have more common ground.

There's nothing more attractive than girls who are into the same shit as them to guys.
>>
>>25656276
a guy who is always trying to maintain the interest of a chick that he likes is called thirsty. girls never are attracted to thirsty guys

>>25656345
please stop enabling
>>
>>25656369
Maintaining interest isn't the same thing as being desperate. Guys maintain interest by being funny/charming/etc.
>>
>>25656191
>>25656276
For fuck's sake this cunt is delusional. She thinks not having anything to say makes you an "autist XD". Actually, it makes you just like 99% of all the other women on this earth.

"Autists" (whatever the fuck you mean by this) have plenty to say. They have intense passions for things, and an understanding for them, that I doubt your delusional shithole of a brain could even comprehend. They could talk to you for hours and hours about things you haven't spent a second thinking about because you think it's "not exciting".

I'd argue, they have more spinning through their heads than most people ever will, and for damn sure you ever will. Go blow your brains out in the street, cunt.
>>
The trick is to meet in person before that happens. It's okcupid 101.
>>
>>25656420
being funny/charming/etc is thirsty if the sole purpose is to maintain interest
>>
>>25656447
>trying to define a mental medical 'condition'

this post is proof that although retards like you can talk for hours with passion doesnt mean it's worth listening to
>>
>>25656505
>trying to define a mental medical condition

What does that even mean? It already has been "defined". You can look it up silly. And what does worth have to do with what I just said. I wrote that for the sole purpose of you to read it, and guess what. You did. I'm assuming you're a girl, or a guy that doesn't belong here. Either way, the connections you make in your reasoning are astounding to me. It's like you're a fucking child.
>>
>>25656345
This is probably the best answer you'll get, OP.

>>25656168
[severe autism and detachment from reality intensifies]
>>
File: 1323286588572.jpg (30KB, 305x283px) Image search: [Google]
1323286588572.jpg
30KB, 305x283px
>>25656658
>defined by an affinity for stacking blocks or being able to sort by color

>all this mad in this post said with so many more words than necessary
you are still proving my point
>>
just beeeee yurself
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.