[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

War has broken out.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Year 2026
War has broken out in the Korean Peninsula and the Chinese got involved.The draft gives no fucks and now it's 18-35 and if you have glasses your going anyway.You are placed at the front lines and your mission is to push into Chinese lands with the Russians.What do you do?
>>
I'll raise a glass, wish those brave young men the best in their crusade, and be secretly thankful that I never had children.
>>
>>25655297
I don't know, I have no military training so I'd probably die
>>
Desert and go inna woods. Take pot shots at roasties so they don't have to miss out on all the fun.
>>
Get myself a qt Manchurian/Nork gf
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 524x1009px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 524x1009px
>>25655297
>Get hammered and high off of that Chi-comm weed
>At a small village I will gather the men, women, and children in the local Buddhist temple
>set fire to the temple and blast them when the run out
>receive a commendation medal and a desk job to quietly sweep everything under the rug
>>
Listen to It Ain't Me
>>
>>25655297
>18-35
I'll be 43 in 2026.
>>
>>25655414
forming a two-man patrol with this dude
>>
File: 1521856276663.jpg (482KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
1521856276663.jpg
482KB, 1200x850px
probably get a job in the supply chain somewhere because I'm useless in combat, spend the war unloading trains in Vladivostok and getting wasted on vodka with the Russians
>>
Be happy knowing my life won't be in vein if it involves killing commie gooks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.