[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, another weekend has come and gone. Spent the whole thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 414879865_7ba735de4e.jpg (145KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
414879865_7ba735de4e.jpg
145KB, 500x332px
Well, another weekend has come and gone. Spent the whole thing at my desk browsing 4chan and playing with action figures.

What was the highlight of your weekend?
>>
>>25655186
Those Elliot threads desu
I went to the library for a few hours yesterday as well, was nice to get out and I had a burger too
>>
Got a dream job, studied, went out with friends friday and studied with friends saturday night. Went for a couple runs outside, while the weather is good. Now I'm gonna drive to have dinner with some family (they live a couple hours away). Shiiiit, my life has really turned around. We're all gonna make it
>>
Vomited on myself last night after drinking alone again. I also missed rent so that sucks.
>>
File: 1451326490073.jpg (853KB, 2276x2276px) Image search: [Google]
1451326490073.jpg
853KB, 2276x2276px
>>25655186
I picked my bf up Thursday night and we drove home and spent the weekend hanging out. It was nice and comfy and I feel empty now that he's gone, I might have a good cry and get drunk before having to go to school tomorrow.
>>
>>25655186
>>25655338

>these city skylines

so beautiful, i wish i didn't live in a shitty nowhere little town
>>
File: 1450216448643.jpg (87KB, 604x371px) Image search: [Google]
1450216448643.jpg
87KB, 604x371px
>>25655186
>playing with action figures

i understand collecting them, but to actually PLAY with them as an adult...?
>>
>>25655338
are u a faggot

>>25655569
yea. they are toys after all.
>>
>>25655338
That looks fucking terrifying. What if there is an ertquake or a fire? I hate high rises. You ever wrestle with thoughts of jumping out of your window?
>>
>Friday night- drank myself into oblivion, jerked off and passed out
>Saturday night- drank myself into early liver failure, jerked off twice, passed out
>Tonight- Drinking myself to end stage liver failure, going to jerk off, and pass out.
>Haven't eaten a thing all weekend, think I will be dead by morning.
>>
>>25655186
What city is that? It looks cozy as fuck.
>>
>>25655703
It's not my picture, check the file name. It's just a comfy photo I've saved.

Although I do live in a high rise, I never think about jumping out the window. It's probably because I live right above a train track and my ideal suicide method of choice would be on the tracks anyway, so that is what I usually wrestle with.
>>
File: 1437869603742.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437869603742.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
who else /skipping school/ tomorrow
literally no motivation
>>
>>25655186
i got to diamond in starcraft2 for the first time
>>
>>25655186
Went out drinking last night with a friend. Jon, if you're reading this, I still owe you 10 bucks.
>>
I went swing dancing last night and hung out with some people I haven't seen for a few months.
>>
>>25655338

Piss off normie. Choke on a shit rat.
>>
>>25655795

I have a work skip coming up soon. I like to do one or two a year. It's funny how during the weekend I am bored to death, but if I skip a day of work and do nothing it's like a fucking party.
>>
>>25655274
>went out on saturday night
>friends
Confirmed for bait.
>>
>>25655186
I ate Chicken Tikka Masala last night.
>>
I found out on Friday that I got a 65% on a math test, then I found out I got a 52 on a chemistry test.

Academics was the only skill I ever had, and now even those skills are faltering. I wish I could kill myself, but I'm an only child and don't want my parents to start crying.
>>
>>25655338
>feel so empty haven't sen him for a couple hours

Wow so hard, normie. Only been alone my entire life. Are you a fag by the way?
>>
Found out I got an A- on my Contracts Law exam.
Applied for a job I really want.

>>25656950
Dude, study. I went from a 2.5 to a 3.7 in Chemical Engineering just by going to professors office hours and studying for like an extra 5-10 hours a week.
Don't be a little bitch. I assume you're in university. You have two priorities in college--good grades/understanding the material, and getting a job. Your parents have done so much for you. Don't sit inside and feel bad for yourself, playing vidya games and browsing arcnine. I did that, and it got me jack shit. Study, dude.
>>
washed 2 cars my parents own...went to gym today and put away christmas tree...
>>
>>25657518
The problem is I did study, a lot, I even understood all of the material, but when I took the tests, I just don't know what happened. I was confident, I knew the material. I just don't know what happened.
>>
>>25657652
Go talk to the professor. Explain that you feel you're understanding the problem, but not doing well on the tests. Professors love it when you come to them, show you're interested, and are willing to work hard to make a change. Be proactive. It sucks to get rekt on a test, but keep your chin up. Figure out a solution.
>>
File: figma-lucina-1.jpg (105KB, 638x637px) Image search: [Google]
figma-lucina-1.jpg
105KB, 638x637px
>>25655186
My new figma came in the mail, so I played with that this weekend. Its arm kinda broke, but I managed to fix it.

I love you, Luci-tan <3
>>
>>25658057
>kinda broke
how did you hamhand her? is this your first figma?

if you say that Link or Samus was your first I swear to fucking christ m8
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.