[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't women breast feed in public? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: o-OLIVIA-WILDE-570.jpg (363KB, 570x774px) Image search: [Google]
o-OLIVIA-WILDE-570.jpg
363KB, 570x774px
Why shouldn't women breast feed in public? It's only natural.
>>
>>25654578
Why shouldn't men piss in public? its only natural
>>
Something being natural doesn't make it good nor desirable.
>>
>>25654578
Why shouldn't we be completely naked in public? It's only natural.
>>
>>25654610
It's not clean.
>>
>>25654578
>>25654610
>>25654712

All good points
>>
Why shouldn't I take a shit in public? It's only natural.
>>
>>25654578
Because it gives me inconvenient erections.
>>
>>25654727

Urine is actually sterile.
>>
>>25654578
The real question is why did she have to strip the baby completely to breast feed it
>>
Because it's the start of a slow process where we gradually take a woman's rights away.
>>
>>25654578
I don't care if women breastfeed in public, I do care when they make such a big deal out of it, like they are important and everyone is out to get them
>>
humans like to think they are some special being rather then the animals they are.

They have this utterly stupid concept of 'decency. The ones who believe in that concept like to think they are higher then other people. They are lying to themselves to think they are superior to others. A complete lie.

and i guess humans love to complain about stuff.

no reason it should be looked down upon.
>>
>>25654838
This. I wanna hide my fetish
>>
>>25654578
>It's only natural.
Breastfeeding is natural, but that doesn't mean breastfeeding in public is. We're not animals.
>>
>>25654923
we literally are animals though. what else do you think we are? plants? rocks?
>>
>>25654578
because guys get erections from that shit

Guys also would video tape that, spread on internet for money/good fapping material
>>
>>25654918
>humans like to think they are some special being rather then the animals they are.

Tripfags might be on the same level as animals, but don't project that shit onto the rest of us humans.
>>
>>25654578
They should only retards think otherwise.
Nothing to do with third wave feminism its just common sense.

OK thread is over now, move along, move along
>>
Because insecure sheltered dicks will throw a fit if they do.

I really don't see what the problem is.
>>
>>25654858
Not if you have an STD, urinary tract infection, or even a dirty penis. Also, who doesn't love tits?
>>
>>25654610
tHINK OF DAH CHILLEN
>>
>>25654578

I don't really care. Just cover up if you can.
>>
>>25654918
>be a dropout junkie whore
>consider everyone as shit as me so I don't have to feel bad about not saving myself

do you even wash your dirty vagina?
>>
>>25654578
im okay with it

tho niggers and spics and indians and shit might harass the woman

remove all mentioned above and the earth would be a better place
>>
>>25654578
Most of these women who want to breastfeed in public are feminist attention whores who are just doing it for attention
>>
>>25654918
This is truth plebs
>>
File: nom nom.jpg (124KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
nom nom.jpg
124KB, 500x687px
Public feeding is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>25654578
>implying its not fine when you actually put a blanket over yourself when you do it like 99% of women
>>
The difference between the 'why should I piss in public' and breastfeeding is
a) there should be public restrooms somewhere god damn it. If there's not, I agree.
b) if doing those things fed children and was for the good of another creature rather than your selfishness
>>
>>25654578
>Why shouldn't women breast feed in public?
If you want a serious answer, it would result in false accusations against various men in their vicinity of "creepiness" and "ogling". You know how some guys get when you're trying to use a urinal next to them? Well, imagine that, but multiplied by female social privileges and outside of a restroom.

>>25654610
It'd smell unpleasant, it'd stain/damage a lot of things over time, and it'd make other people uncomfortable. You can piss outside, but find a tree or some brush like the rest of us do.

>>25655004
Urine actually provides a rather hostile environment for viral and bacterial cells. It's virtually impossible to spread AIDS, etc. via urine. "Dirty" and sterile are not the same thing.

>>25655498
Don't respond to JLH posts.
>>
Why shouldn't I be allowed to photograph women breast feeding in public?
>>
>>25656174
Somebody answer this one.
>>
>>25656174
If you can see it in public, you can record it.
>>
>>25656174
photographing anyone, in any state, without their consent is ilegal.
>>
>>25656174
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMxsSj3EHIY
>>
>>25657545
goddamn you're such a fucking idiot

every single thread you post in you say something wrong
>>
Why shouldn't I jack off in public? It's only natural.
>>
File: earthbound_conceptart_zsh5l.jpg (28KB, 280x284px) Image search: [Google]
earthbound_conceptart_zsh5l.jpg
28KB, 280x284px
>>25657545
ebin

originality is such a good rule wow
>>
>>25657800
I'm not gonna lie I'd probably lose my temper in that situation, reminds me of that video from a college campus where SJWs were demonstrating but keeping out the media, even though they had no right to do that because they were in a public space. They should teach basic laws like this in primary education but with how fucking stupid some people are I'm gonna assume they won't retain it anyway.
>>
>>25654958
Guys get erections from everything. Furries, children, dead rotting women. I unironically wish they were all dead lmao

My #1 fantasy is to be a nymph in a group of young girls like me, and lure men into the water to violently kill them. If he was a qt blushing virgin I'd fuck him first, then kill him playfully like cats do.
>>
>>25654875
Cause it's only natural.
>>
>>25657800
This made me very happy. Thanks, goober.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.