[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /complicated relationship with his dad/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: 2016-01-11 00.54.22.jpg (177KB, 479x750px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-11 00.54.22.jpg
177KB, 479x750px
Anyone else /complicated relationship with his dad/?
>>
>>25654487
I respect him but I don't love him.
>>
File: image.png (74KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74KB, 243x208px
>...fuck outta here that frog looking ass...
>>
>>25654487
He's an autistic loser who tricked my mother into a shitty life and I'm trying as hard as I can to not become him
>>
>>25654487
I love him, but I'm also angry due to some fucked up things he did in the past, and because he is such a depressive, negative person.
>>
>>25654595
Did you ask him to apologize for fugging you?
>>
>>25654624
It's not quite like that exactly. He won't admit the things he has done though. I also know for a fact that he was still at it 3 years ago.
>>
He cucked my mom with another family (a single mom and her 2 children) and after it didn't worked out he came crawling back to her after a year or so. The worst part is, that she took him back.
>>
>>25654669
>It's not quite like that exactly.
So he just felt you up?
> I also know for a fact that he was still at it 3 years ago.
I'm curious, lay it on me.
>He won't admit the things he has done though
Doesn't want to feel guilty or caught, wants you to forget about it.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (44KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
44KB, 356x200px
who /beta dad + bitch mother/ here ?
>>
File: 969060595495s.jpg (121KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
969060595495s.jpg
121KB, 550x550px
>>25654487
>frog lookin ass nigga

twelve years later, he pulls out his mothers phone, and reads the texts from his father..
>>
>Be me, 32, Dad is 52
>entire childhood he is in and out of bars with his "band" playing shitty music
>about the time I turn 18-19 he finds jebus
>loses house to foreclosure and moves in with my grandma, his mother.
>decides he wants to become a preacher
>literally bankrupts my 80 year old grandmother going to some online christian school in arizona
>graduates, becomes deacon at mega church he had been attending
>leaves 80 year old grandma at home alone all the time to fend for herself while he's out spreading the word of jebus.
>I live 3 hours away from them, and am not in a position to look after my grandma, worry about her all the time
>mfw I shouldn't have to worry, but dad is a religious zealot now more concerned with making everyone else think he's a good christian, whilst leaving my grandma alone.
>>
>>25654750
>twelve years later
>same phone
A phone that lasts TWELVE YEARS!
>>
>>25654711
He was diddly with my sisters a long time ago (they are, well would be since the older one is gone 35 and 40 or so). He was making inappropriate moves towards the eldest while she was dying of a terminal disease. The fucked up part is he is supposed to be the good parent, when compared with my npd mom and sociopathic stepdad.
>>
>>25654775
>mega church
mega cancer
>>
>>25654713
here. it doesn't help their relationship makes no sense either
>>
>>25654487
Yeah he died when I was a baby and now I'm a beta raised by single mother
>>
>>25654813
yeah tell me about it. fuck those ass holes
>>
>>25654814
i wish I hadnt been born and they just divorced back in the day

i can easily say world would be a better place without me and their marriage
>>
>>25654795
they're black, cant afford to be upgradin' n sheet
>>
>>25654806
>He was diddly with my sisters a long time ago
He's never going to care enough to apologize or give you anything close to satisfying feelings of regret. If you're far along enough on the perv train to diddle your kids, guilt will never be a big thing in your life.
>He was making inappropriate moves towards the eldest while she was dying of a terminal disease
He REALLY doesn't give a fuck or is too driven by perversion to restrain himself.
>The fucked up part is he is supposed to be the good parent, when compared with my npd mom and sociopathic stepdad.
He might've chosen your mom because she's fucked up or at the very least felt less guilty about approaching his daughters because home life already sucked.
>>
>>25654487
>dad is schizophrenic and currently living a few countries away (left before i was born)
>calls occasionally and talks about we're part of the great emperors family or something along those lines
>was raised by my mom for 3 years but then got a pretty decent stepdad so it's not so bad i suppose

>inb4 stepdad's a cuck
>>
>>25654933
How much memory exactly do you think a phone has???? Exactly how much?

Let's assume it is a top of the fucking line iPhone. After upgrading and all that shit, it's also a camera. Let's assume it's over a hundred GB, it still couldn't save a casual TWELVE YESRS of fucking text messages
>>
File: 1449603133761.jpg (21KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
1449603133761.jpg
21KB, 300x286px
>>25655011
>calls occasionally and talks about we're part of the great emperors family

wut
>>
>>25654936
They were my mom's daughters. She had them with this other guy when she was younger. I'm his son though. I don't think he is a sociopath, it may be eating him up, or maybe he was miserable anyway? I don't think anything happened with me, though boundaries were not great
>>
>>25655107
>They were my mom's daughters
Well that's very different.
>it may be eating him up, or maybe he was miserable anyway?
Probably both being miserable leads to self-destructive behavior leads to being more miserable about how shit you are.
>though boundaries were not great
If he tried to touch you too, it sounds like he has no self control.
>>
>>25655077
I don't know man, i've never tried keeping track of the stories he has in his head
they usually include me, my mom, him and even my stepdad
>turns out i'm the prince
life's not all bad senpai
>>
File: 1439664568212.jpg (106KB, 600x1588px) Image search: [Google]
1439664568212.jpg
106KB, 600x1588px
>>25654487
no, my dad's pretty good i guess, lets me be neet all i want
>>
>>25655178
Idk. I don't feel like that happened? I don't really have sexual issues so I'm assuming not. From the whole deal I have a badly shattered mind though, im not a whole person.
>>
File: handsyboy.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
handsyboy.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
He's very prideful and petty but I'm seeing too much of myself in him to condemn him as I grow older - though I'd say I'm more self-aware. Though I don't plan on having kids and perpetuating any legacy anyway.
>>
>>25654933

you must not know any niggers

every welfare queen with three kids and no dads somehow always has the latest iphone
>>
>>25655224
>From the whole deal I have a badly shattered mind though, im not a whole person.
Well shit childhoods will always leave you that way, try to avoid living in the past and focus on positive stuff.
>>
>>25654806

Geesh, I am actually really really sorry to hear that anon.
>>
File: wah.png (47KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
wah.png
47KB, 645x773px
>Love my dad because he's my dad
>Parents are divorced (two most important people in my life)
>Dad and I used to hang out anyways all the time and I was at awe of him. An inspiration when I was kid by the way he came across and how charismatic he was. Also, he was a professional soccer player.
>As I got older, my image of him started deteriorating.
>He got married with some cunt several years ago.
>She is a dyslexic, daddy issues, psycho bitch who has absolutely no common sense or manners.
>Dad never sticks up for me whenever I am in conflict with her.
>Feel hurt.

Also, my mom has supported me because I was raised pretty much by her (which I consider a bad thing considering im another unfortunate result of a single mother child). My dad never helped me with anything in a long time.

>Also has told me to my face he's leaving the country in five years and going to live in a farm with his wife for the rest of his life in Peru.

Ok dad.
>>
>>25655321
Thanks, its not a marker of my destiny though. The only effect that I really can 100% say it caused, is that my life won't get to begin until my mid 20's, due to the amount of help and peace I need. Up until 12 I was pretty happy though. There are worse things than learning a lot of ways not to be, and having to just worry about getting well during early adulthood.
>>
I didn't love him nor respect him. He died two years ago, partly by his own idiocy, and it felt like a relief more than anything because he was dipping into to the family fortune for stupid shit and not treating it like a business. I'm in charge now and it'll take 10 years to get things back to where they were.
>>
>>25655077
Trump obviously.
>>
>>25655462
Professional footballer? What team did he play for
>>
Literally like the Michael and Jimmy Desanta relationship from gta, but less fucked
He wants me to be successful just like him, but thats not what i want.
I don't even know what I want, im just a guy with a crippling depression and wants to just stop living
>>
File: bart simpson after his surgery.gif (204KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
bart simpson after his surgery.gif
204KB, 600x538px
>parents met because my mom stole him from her best friend
>ten years age difference
>shortly later I'm born
>dad cheats on my mom when I'm 4
>mom and I move into her parent's house for two years until she makes enough to get her own place
>move to new place, dad starts caring less about me
>be straight A kid, about to go into secondary school, the private school that James Joyce went to was in my town
>he sold his house for 600K and moved into a house his mother owned which was further away, no mortgage to pay anymore or any other major expenses
>refuses to pay for me to go to this school that Joyce went to
>end up going to the other terrible school, start getting terrible grades, dad doesn't care
>mom turns into a giant alcoholic, essentially gives up parental duties
>dad doesn't care, doesn't even call unless he has custody of me
>doesn't know any of the names of my teenage friends, doesn't know which classes I'm doing in school, doesn't care to remember anything about me
>get terrible scores in school and start going to a bad college, he eventually decides to put a little money into my education
>do terribly, get diagnosed with manic depression and social avoidance disorder, and need medication for it
>forgets the fact that I needed medication, complains about how badly I do (I had already been kicked out by my mom we weren't talking anymore)
>stops funding me, I go non-contact

Haven't talked to him over the phone since November, feels good
>>
He's a country bumpkin who was raised on a farm with 4 brothers. Loves cars, tractors, and farming (he didn't inherit the farm but we live near it so he goes up there a lot to help out). Me and my brother have always been fat autistic shut-ins who spend all day on the computer and never leave the house. I know he loves us because we're his sons but I also know that he is disappointed in us, and that he will never have the son he wanted. It's partly his fault for not raising us correctly but I still feel bad about it.
>>
>be me at 3, Dad's proud of me
>turn 4 shortly after my brother is born
>Dad only cares for my brother now

>grow up, teen years, Dad frowns upon everything I do, just brings in negativity into my life whenever he can
>"Hey Dad, I got a B+ in maths." "Why didn't you get an A?"
>"I want to go to Gymnasium." (Germanfag) "You can never do that, try for a lower school."
>"Hey Dad, I want to start playing basketball:" "You can't, you're too short." (mfw 5 ft at 13)
>Endet up in Gymnasium anyways, got my degree without even studying. Not once did he ask how things are going, he didn't even know what grade I'm in.
>Start playing basketball, play for years, Dad didn't see a single game, didn't ask me how games went
>don't see him all day, only in the evenings at the dinner table, he gets mad whenever my brother and I talk about video games or things that we like at the table, because that's his time to complain about how shitty work is and we all have to sit through it
>everytime I talk to him we get into a fight
>he argues with my Mom and my brother as well
>I'm the only one talking back to him or even disagreeing with him

>be 18, Dad leaves Mom
>tells us he never wanted a family anyways
>"Why do you care, it doesn't affect you at all"
>Mom completely broken because teen brother stops giving a fuck about anything
>I have to be the one to hold the family together
>he didn't talk to us in 2 years until my Mom told him to care more about his sons
>suddenly wants to go out for some beers, starts faking interest
>go a few times, why not
>get into a huge fight with Dad about how he doesn't care for my brothers education or his sick dad
>he breaks contact after, only cares for my brother
>brother starts working as a car mechanic just as my dad, he's the good son now
>>
>>25656842
cont.

>start going to uni
>2 years in he didn't even know what I was studying, even though he gives routine visits to our home
>be 23, finally move out, live on my own
>Dad still has to pay alimony as long as I'm in education
>find out through Mom that he's been paying my brother a substential amount more than he's been paying me for over 4 years now
>she's been hiding it from me because she doesn't want me to get into a fight with him again.

>my grandpa is getting worse
>Dad doesn't care, even though he is legally obliged to take care of him
>nobody in my family has the guts to say anything except me
>I live out of town, only visit home every other month
>Mom is still miserable after 6 years
>brother isfucking up his job because he just doesn't care
>around holydays he tries to play perfect family with his new gf, I fucking hate seeing him but do it anyways for my mom, because all she wants is for us to get along

>be 24 now
>Dad shares a photo on Facebook today
>"Family isn't with whom you share the same blood but for whom you're ready to shed blood"

Ok, fuck you Dad. I'm not family to you, you were never family to me, that's fine. But I will never forgive you for messing up my brother's adolescence and subsequently breaking my mom.
>>
>>25656842
>>25656874
What a selfish prick, why can't assholes like this at least feel shame?
>>
>>25656874
Man he sounds like an asshole. What the fuck is wrong with people? It took him two years and some prompting to enter the picture for his own kids? I don't understand how these motherfuckers can be like that, they just don't care as much I guess. I'm a fucked up mess of a man, and if I did have kids, I would at least visit them a lot and spend time being good to them no matter what.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.