[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I watched the movie spotlight yesterday. It pretty much shows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: spotlight-one-sheet.jpg (114KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
spotlight-one-sheet.jpg
114KB, 612x380px
So I watched the movie spotlight yesterday. It pretty much shows how Catholicism is a fraud that's used to control and brainwash people.

Religion needs to be made illegal.
>>
Bump in the name of atheism
>>
>>25651800
you should try making this post again 5 years ago, anon
>>
>>25651800
>Catholicism is a fraud that's used to control and brainwash people

You're decades late to the party, we've known this for a long time.
>>
>>25651800
>many different catholic orders with different customs
>all you need to do to be catholic is read the bible and accept jesus
yeah wow i feel so used, thanks for opening my eyes op
>>
>>25652922
>>25652985

Catholics still exist
>>
>>25653198
yeah but pope francis is a cuck now and has 'fixed' the catholic church
>>
>>25651800

>I recently turned 20 years old and think my opinions are provocative and edgy
>>
>>25653242
He's done absolutely nothing. There's still a shitload of pedophile priests and they still cover it all up.

He just goes out into public and says progressive things so that the public falls in love with him.

>>25653522
>his view is threatening my own worldview BETTER CALL HIM A FEDORA TO DENOUNCE HIM
>>
>movies
>being real

kek

the church's newspaper like the film though, more than Star Wars even
>>
>>25653919
it's a non issue anyways because every other religion/institution of power has the same ailments
>>
>>25654017
I agree. That's why I said we need to end all religion.

>>25653952
The events in this movie actually happened
>>
>>25654087
dramatized events =/= reality
>>
>>25654087
no, we need to end all over extended power structures. do you know how we should do this?
>>
>religion needs to be made illegal

nah, you need to fuck off back to commie land, my friend
>>
>>25654168
Buttmad catholic kiddie fiddler detected
>>
>>25654183
no, i'm an atheist. i just don't believe in making everything you don't think the "little people" can handle illegal like a commie state.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.