[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a lot of robots here suffering from mental illnesses, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1429121300418.jpg (42KB, 556x344px) Image search: [Google]
1429121300418.jpg
42KB, 556x344px
I see a lot of robots here suffering from mental illnesses, but is there anyone here suffering from physic ailments?
I myself have multiple sclerosis. It worries me to think that at some point down the line I'm gonna be a potato in a wheelchair
>>
>>25651017
How do you deal with that? Are you gonna kill yourself before it gets too bad?
>>
Well, although I'm overweight and you probably wouldn't expect it, I have low blood pressure.

I dunno why. But if I get up too fast my vision fades to black and I feel dizzy. I went up the stairs today and I had the worst shortness of breath, except it wasn't typical fatty shortness of breath, I'm overweight but I'm not obese, it's like some kind of breathing problem shortness of breath. Maybe from smoking in the past? I dont know.
>>
Chronic idiopathic sinusitis.

Ear pain and discomfort every single day, killer headaches and migraines, pain in face, bad breath (despite washing my teeth two times a day), and sore throat.
>>
I broke my left arm as a kid. the cartiledge is fucked. have had over 6 different surgies on it. need to take pain killers for it its so bad. it clicks and clacks and tightens up. can barely life 20lb with that arm.

also my liver is fucked up beyond repair. pretty sure im gonna need a organ transplant in the future.
>>
>>25651131
I don't know man. I go to support groups and stuff, it's nice to meet people in the same boat. Honestly of think I'd rather die than not be able to to live my life
>>
>>25651136
Maybe you're asthmatic or something senpai
>>
>>25651136
Sounds like asthma.
Sorry, bud.
>>
>>25651330
>>25651487
I hope not. It was like gasping for air.

some other random problems with my health
>body "shocks" or zaps
>extreme apathy & lethargy
>shocks in my hands sometimes
>vision fades to black often. many times a day. at first i thought it was from not eating enough but even when i eat a lot it still happens. probably symptom of low blood pressure
>range between starving myself and binge eating
>very impulsive
>not really a problem persay but my wounds heal unusually fast
>often get nauseous
>my head often feels "too alert: if that makes sense. like i cant relax
>>
>>25651689
Could all be symptoms of anxiety or panic attacks or something maybe?
>>
>>25651017
Probably is full of people with strange and unconfortable illness since having those makes you prone to suffering from psycological conditions, which makes you very probably ending up here
>>
>>25651017
I have muscular distrophy.
Muscular distrophy sucks.
>>
Groin psoriasis would be the main defect I would fix first if it was curable.

Followed by what I suspect is drug induced tinnitus.

Those are the only actual defects I know of.
>>
File: 1405711292105.png (7KB, 759x551px) Image search: [Google]
1405711292105.png
7KB, 759x551px
Idk what physic ailment is so idk of this qualifies but I probably have a polineuropathy called Charcot Marie Toot or something... Its not really well known but among more common nerve diseases.
Basically something in my genes is fucked up and my nerves cant conduct electricity very well.

>tfw only a matter of time before my muscles atrophy because of low activity
>tfw it affects arms and legs
>it also causes horrible deformities
>my left foot already has a high arch
>tfw literally no cure
>>
>>25651017
Are you a grill?
Once i saw a girl (16-18yo) with that condition in a mall, she was so thin even i, which got a fetish about that, thinked that was not fuckable.
But i felt the fucking need to go there hug, and cuddle her, i didnt like that feel at all.
>>
You should buy a shotgun while you can still walk to the gun store.
>>
>>25652152
What kind of severity?
Age/sex?
>>
>>25652384
>but I probably have a polineuropathy
>Probably

Poor trolling
>>
I have MRSA. It's hell. You don't want MRSA. The only thing that's worse is Lyme disease. At least with cancer it will kill you eventually.
>>
>>25651017

Cluster headaches, hyperlordosis, asthma, diabetes
>>
>>25652679
Why the fuck would I be trolling? Explain please.
>>
>>25652523
I can kind of walk. 18 M.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.