[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1/3 women in their life time How the fuck is anyone supposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

>1/3 women in their life time
How the fuck is anyone supposed to find a girl when so many are fucking roasties?

Not even saying I am anti killing babies because this kills democrats and niggers but god damn fucking 1/3
>>
>>25650982
You know that abortion was introduced in the west with the intention of controlling the black population
>>
>because this kills democrats and niggers but god damn fucking 1/3
You answered your own question.

The majority of women getting abortions are niggers or libcuck roasties that you don't want to be anywhere near in the first place.
>>
>>25650982
>pollutes the water supply with estrogens
>destroys your chances of having male offspring
>>
>>25650982

>Does not mean a person is selfish or irresponsible

Fuck it does. Don't get pregnant stupid bitch, it's not rocket science.
>>
File: abortista.jpg (44KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
abortista.jpg
44KB, 500x414px
>killing someone because you don't want to deal with the consequences of your act is not selfish or irresponsible

I'm not even anti-abortion but that's ridiculous.
>>
>>25650982
this is so infuriating
>be a whore
>whore yourself out irresponsibly
>oopsies pregnant
>it's okay I'll just kill this child and let OTHER honest people pay for it lmao yolo

>>>>does not mean a person is selfish or irresponsible
YES IT DOES YOU FUCKNG ROASTIES
>>
What pisses me off the most about these people is their unwillingness to admit any wrongdoing. They have irresponsible sex because they only think with their dicks/cunts, and then instead of buckling down and raising the child that resulted from their stupidity, they kill it. THEN, rather than feel the guilt and shame they rightfully should at their actions, they manage to convince themselves that they did nothing wrong, and that it's actually those who oppose abortion who are the bad guys.

These people are fucking scum.
>>
>>25651063
I always hear about this, and while I don't doubt it, can you provide a source(s)?
>>
File: 1439705603636.jpg (64KB, 629x517px) Image search: [Google]
1439705603636.jpg
64KB, 629x517px
>>25650982
>does not require a parent's knowledge or consent
>keep secrets from your family; let the entire system fall apart due to distrust, dishonesty, and degeneracy, you stupid whore! FEMINISM!!
>>
>>25650982
anyone else find this sign bizarre? you're just walking through the mall when you see a sign saying "HEY, COME IN AND KILL YOUR UNBORN CHILD LOL ITS GOOD FOR U" in plain sight and nobody bats an eyelid
and yet euthanasia is still illegal
>>
>does not affect future fertility
Why tell lies? Yeah the first abortion probably won't but repeated abortions will make you infertile very quickly.
>>
>>25652699
It's unnerving, really.
>>
>>25650982

Before I found this out about a year ago, I assumed it was something only perhaps 2% of women did. I mean murdering your child might be legal, but I didn't think 1/3 of the entire female population would do it.
>>
>>25652699
>>25652699
>millions of unborn children are killed every year and it's such an ingrained practice that speaking out against it is considered the "wrong" stance to take and signs advertising it are put up in the fucking mall for children to walk past
>medically-assisted suicide is still illegal in most states and seen as morally-reprehensible
Suicide booths when? I want off this fucking ride.
>>
File: 1375158081839.jpg (18KB, 220x179px) Image search: [Google]
1375158081839.jpg
18KB, 220x179px
Here is how I think abortion should work:

>All mixed race children are to be aborted
>White babies cannot be aborted unless it's an immediate threat to the mother's health or they're deformed
>East Asians are allowed 4 children
>Black people are allowed 3 children
>Metizos are allowed 2 children
>Arabs and South Asians are to be sterilized

I think this would solve many problems.
>>
File: 1451766557355.jpg (1MB, 2963x4192px) Image search: [Google]
1451766557355.jpg
1MB, 2963x4192px
>>25652986
The government should start the distribution of suicide kits desu senpai.
>>
>>25653022

No, because it so many effeminate mentally stunted autistic white degenerates like yourself, a situation which could have been avoided by mixing the races and therefore avoiding inbreeding which causes increased incidence of genetic disease and malformation.
>>
>does not affect future fertility

But it does though. Women who use abortion like birth control are typically unable to have children after their 15th or 16th+ procedure.
>>
>>25650982
Actually it CAN effect future fertility! I don't know where they get their stats.

It doesn't mean it will for sure but it can in some cases.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 306x306px
>>25651406
>>25651451
>>25651594
>>25652699
>>25652777
>>25652986

>someone
>the "child"

This is why no pro-choice person will take you seriously. Its not a someone, it's not a kid, it's not anything. It's growing, and it has the potential for life.
>>
>>25652777
considering 40% of viable pregnancies end in abortion in the US, it has to be a substantial proportion of women doing it
>>
>>25650982

> does not affect future fertility

yes it does, negatively
>>
>>25650982
LOL @ #1. It's well known that botched abortions can cause infertility, and that a certain number are inevitably going to be performed improperly every year. Any medical procedure carried inherent risk. I don't care at all about abortion, but fuck. Pro-choice propaganda mills sound like religious pamphleteers at this point.
>>
File: fetal-microchimerism-dna-blood.jpg (65KB, 544x480px) Image search: [Google]
fetal-microchimerism-dna-blood.jpg
65KB, 544x480px
>>25650982
also don't forget about microchimerism she will always carry the dna of Chad in her brain
>>
File: 1406837197688.jpg (141KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406837197688.jpg
141KB, 500x500px
>>25650982
Thinking about this really kind of makes you realize how terrible women really are. Even if 1/3 is a huge exaggeration, millions of women have killed their own child. You and I and everyone in this thread has met such a woman and not even known it.

It makes me wonder. Which coworkers, classmates, neighbors do I know who are baby killers? Also makes you less attracted to roasties when you realize they're most likely murderers in addition to fornicators.
>>
>Implying men wouldn't do the same shit if they were carrying children
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.