[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 and have never had a gf or anything, i'm kv

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 1451951733218.jpg (39KB, 522x756px) Image search: [Google]
1451951733218.jpg
39KB, 522x756px
I'm 24 and have never had a gf or anything, i'm kv and have never dated or anything like that.
Tonight my mom came into my room and wanted to make an online dating account for me. She could help me write a profile and harass me to have contact with girls. I gave her an old account i've never done anything with.
What's going to happen?
Am i going to get a gf or is she going to realize women just don't want me.

pic kind of related, it looks like me
>>
>>25650364

OP my mom's kinda the same. She refuses to believe that homely, low class males like me are completely fucking hopeless when it comes to dating. She hasn't had the extremely depressing experience of swallowing the black pill.
>>
>>25650434
She claims she sees girls looking at me in the street.
>>
>>25650514

She probably just selfishly expects you to have grandchildren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

She'll understand your plight after watching that.
>>
Have her try to message girls from your profile. The second she realizes how dating works for any man short of Chad, she'll change her tune instantly.
You can't expect a female normie to know how it works for normie men, let alone robots. Just watch her struggle as the light goes out in her eyes, she'll drop the endeavor quite quickly.
>>
>>25650364
This wojak is literally me.
>>
>>25650364
She wants what's best for you... but this is an act of desperation.

What's stopping you from getting a gf? Besides living with your mom of course.
>>
>>25650916
That no girl wants to be my gf.
>>
>>25650364
forget dating websites, and forget finding a girl in your own city. go travelling, meet people, meet girls in other places. save up, move out, go anywhere. I met a girl in the Philippines (because I am filipino), who turned out to live in the same country as I (Australia), but just different city. I was pretty spaghetti when starting to talk to her, but over time you learn to get used to it and get better at talking. While I wouldnt recommend anything long distance like me (a rare case where the girl is fighting alongside with me for the chance to live together), having someone to work hard for gives you satisfaction unlike any other. don't give up OP. Even I currently have that body shape, but i'm trying to exercise and lose it. It takes time and patience, you're only 24, you still have your whole life ahead of you.
>>
Why not get fit then OP? It could only help you
>>
>>25651323
I won't be able to travel or anything for many years. Also what would I do in the places I travel to?
I've travelled a lot but that was just with family so I never met new people.
>>
>>25650364

> pic kind of related, it looks like me

and me...

I have no idea what kind of genetic failure we have to be to be hungry manlet skeletons who weight 100lb tops with visible ribs and still have a pregnant belly.
>>
>>25651323
ur just a faggot boi b0ss get back to the rice fields motherfucker
>>
>>25650364
>What's going to happen?

absolutely nothing, dont worry about it

women like to think they know what they want but in truth the dont, which is why your profile made by her will be cringeworthy at best
>>
>>25652063
Maybe you aren't a genetic failure you just eat a lot drink soda and or beer and live a sedentary lifestyle
>>
>>25651323
get the fuck off. we're full.
>>
>>25651356
I started twice but it just lasted like 6 months both times. I got significantly stronger and had slightly larger muscles but I started from almost nothing and am 6'5" so I still wasn't anywhere near having a good looking body.

I hadn't noticed any good things coming from my lifting and I really disliked it so I slowly did it less and less until I wasn't doing it at all.
That's what would happen if I tried again.
>>
>>25652210
>>25652111
lmao

>>25652016
Actively meet people dude. Maybe go look for travel groups, should be some around. If not overseas, travel interstate.

I've found looking for someone in your own city is shitty, but if you are going to continue that path, it helps to start out as friends. Just friends, just platonic, and continue building that friendship into something better. Like 80% of couples I know started out as just friends since highschool or uni. The current girl I'm with, we started out as super platonic a couple of years ago. It takes time though, as with everything. You just gotta be patient.

Of course, I'm drawing from previous experiences, and every experience is different, I get it. But I trust you'll do what you feel is right for you, whether it is travelling or finding someone in your area. I wouldn't recommend finding a girlfriend just for the sake of having a girlfriend. You want something where both of you can feel comfortable, and when both are ready for a commitment, you can make that commitment. It'll last longer, trust me.
>>
>>25651231
Right. I think I can see why.
>>
File: TOPREEEEEEE.jpg (108KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
TOPREEEEEEE.jpg
108KB, 500x484px
>>25652586
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YS5h2pn9uB
Just please.This board is going to shit.Like seriously people like you are fucking cancer get out normalfaggot.Also OP,your mom is in fact wrong.A relationship or even human contact`s not a life goal,so don`t pursue it.
>>
>>25650364
I sincerely believe that if you are not me, you have a chance
>>
>>25650619
I am in love. The insight... oh my god the insight!
>>
whoever OP might be, please thank your mother, actually, spend some time with your parents.
they only want good for you, and they give you everything they have.
the only thing you can give to them is your time, so please, give them some.
>>
>>25650619
God bless this man
>>
>>25650619
This. Definitely just wants grand kids.
>>
File: 1332770852072.jpg (691KB, 1100x836px) Image search: [Google]
1332770852072.jpg
691KB, 1100x836px
>talking to dad
>yeah X cousin's baby 2 this month... not like I'm having grandchildren any time soon
>talk to mum but then randomly
>yeah because anon, you can find a nice girl and just be friends and take it from there..

bonus round
>lil shit nephew is down
>in my room, let him play TF2
>uncle comes ups and "sees how were doing"
>he waits in the doorway and then goes back down to the living room

No m8, i dont molest children because nogf
>>
Stop posting this drawing you've made of yourself and just kill yourself already you ugly fuck.
>>
your mom wants to bang you op
>>
>>25650619
I am going to write poems about this man.
>>
>>25650434
Pardon my ignorance.

What is the black pill? Is it like the red pill but even more depressing?
>>
>>25654019
In my understanding, red pill is leaving the "matrix" but being able to return. The black pill just tears the veil entirely.
>>
>>25654062
Hmm...

Seems... Unnecessary.
>>
>>25654131
Too late, already swallowed.

You have no idea how bad the city looks now.
>>
>>25654144
>>25654144
I mean. I spent my share of time on red pill stuff. It seemed like a means to an end. I couldnt make it to the end, so I've discarded the means, for the most part.
>>
File: wojaktears.jpg (34KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
wojaktears.jpg
34KB, 535x577px
>>25654144
just Black my shit up senpai
>>
>>25650364
She can't understand anon. She's a woman and she lived in a previous era. She has no idea of what it means to be a man from an evolutionary perspective. She has no idea of what it means to be the expendable sex that has to initiate everything and compete to get to the top in order to be selected.

Just get her the paper that says that throughout history, 80% of females reproduced and only 40% of males did. That's a start, but it should make her realize that the mating/dating marketplace operates according to completely asymmetric dynamics.
>>
>>25654517
Can I get that paper?
>>
>>25654630
Sure thing sweetie here you go :
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=80%25+females+40%25+males+reproduce
>>
>>25654881
Thanks baby.

Maybe I'll s ur d l8r
>>
>>25655012
Maybe your mom would leave you alone if she knew her son was a homo.
>>
>>25655070
She'd be thrilled we have something in common.
>>
>>25655167
Y-your mom is a homo ?!
>>
>>25650364
Ask her to suck your dick instead.
>>25650434
you too
>>
>>25655226
She likes the d
>>
>>25655238

Fuck off with that shit. Incest is just as bad as being a faggot. You 4chan niggas got problems.
>>
>>25655251
Oooh. Well I'm willing to marry you and fuck you senseless every night to help you bond with your mom over liking dick.

>>25655284
Being a faggoy is bad ?!
>>
>>25650619
>the smoking
what a manipulative narcissist.
>>
>>25653485
>>25653090
Do you not know fucking eggman

He's a normie and a traitor he didn't really mean a word of what he said in that video btw
>>
>>25650619
pathetic twat
>>
>>25655326
I don't mind the smoking but I noticed he's not saying "we are fucked/we should give up/etc." but "YOU are fucked, YOU should give up" during the entire video and it's probably nothing but I find it strange.
>>
>>25654881
one of the first links is calling it bullshit
http://lesswrong.com/lw/h4e/differential_reproduction_for_men_and_women/
>>
>>25655473
He lights up to look cool and takes drags at key moments, he's play acting.
>>
File: 98.png (14KB, 357x325px) Image search: [Google]
98.png
14KB, 357x325px
Can anyone tell me what kind of non ASCII character I used in this ?

Reply was for >>25655485
>>
>>25655896
Oh right the fucking apostrophe.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.