[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ENTP and Psychopaths

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 15

File: 1451777264893.jpg (47KB, 518x514px) Image search: [Google]
1451777264893.jpg
47KB, 518x514px
Any fellow ENTP fascinated by psychopaths?

As the personality type implies, I like to push peoples' buttons and explore their boundaries.
But when it comes to psychopaths/ "shoot up the school"-type kids, it's like playing with fire. I want to indulge in it.
Would they take my curiosity/ awareness of their disregard for empathy as a threat? I don't like to rat people out, but I'd moreso just want to explore their psyche and understand where they're coming from.
Am I fucking retarded for doing that?
>>
File: whyon4chan.png (34KB, 910x222px) Image search: [Google]
whyon4chan.png
34KB, 910x222px
Maybe everyone is fascinated by psychopaths- why else would there be so many documentaries and TV shows on them?

I just don't know how many people would as far as "get to know them"
>>
File: tumblr_m8xqoxLOMY1qg7e8xo1_500.jpg (342KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8xqoxLOMY1qg7e8xo1_500.jpg
342KB, 500x667px
>>25645632
Most likely. If they do not understand you, they will put you in a category to try and understand you better. If they don't adequately understand you, then they will fear you. Just as everyone fears the unknown.

I doubt psychopaths like to feel the emotion of fear for very long, so to answer your question, yes, it would be a be a bad decision to "get to know them."
>>
>>25646358
TUMBLR FAG DETECTED.
>>
File: really nigga.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
really nigga.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>25646926
mfw reading your bullshit
>>
>EXXX
fuck
off
you
are
not
a
robot
>>
>>25645632
psychopaths don't shoot up schools the people who do are emotionally troubled
>>
I'm a intj and I find schizophrenia really interesting.

I once watched this guys whole YouTube channel about him living with it.

Also look up the hollow mask test, creepy but cool at the same time senpai.
>>
>>25647142
This.
>extroverted
>enjoys being sociable
>liking other people
>robot
INTP is the one true robot MBTI-type.
>>
File: 1430027076012.jpg (147KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
1430027076012.jpg
147KB, 500x749px
>>25647363
Don't forgot about the struggles of INTJs.
>>
>>25647391
>tfw INTJ
How is life for you brother?
>>
>>25645632
I highly doubt you'd be able to detect a psychopath. Most of them aren't the "shoot up a school" type. Most psychopaths are garden variety and you will always probably think of them as "stand up guys".
>>
>>25645632
Psychos are permanently doomed to be subhuman scum

Even if they succeed in life, they will never achieve any kind of emotional satisfaction.

Don't seek to emulate them.
>>
File: 1450951111906.jpg (265KB, 1280x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1450951111906.jpg
265KB, 1280x1216px
>>25645632
>tfw have low empathy and sadistic tendencies but lack in superficial charm
I'm still popular but I want to be charismatic and charming. I want all my colleagues to internally acknowledge the fact that I am better than them not just in terms of intelligence/academic success but in personality as well. I know this is the wrong place to ask but how do I become charismatic and craft a falsely charming persona?
>>
>>25647619
How 'low' are we talking?
>>
>>25647469
I make eccentric jokes and go on autistic rants about things that piss me off. Life is grand.

And you?
>>
>>25647619
I do have a very good tip, but then I realized you'd only use it to manipulate people, so nevermind.
>>
>>25647640
Didn't feel anything for my friend of 15 years (known him since we were like 3 or 4 yrs old) when his mother died and he broke into an emotional wreck right in front of me. Almost completely incapable of connecting to others on a profound level. The only reason I say low and not no empathy is because I can connect to fictional characters.
>>
>>25647619
Warm eye contact. Very consistent eye contact, but not too harsh. Full grin when you smile.
>>
>>25647646
I stay quiet most of the time except when I autistically correct people for making minor mistakes and constantly think of ways to get other to acknowledge me.
>>
>>25647696
Here's the thing: dealing with low empathy individuals is almost impossible, since you and your kind have a tendency to lie about everything imaginable.

Try your hardest to put yourself in my position: why should I trust you?
>>
>>25647719
I already do those things. It's why people think I'm "innocent" and trustworthy. My problem is that I don't know how to talk to people/make them laugh. Except for talking about pedantic shit like literature and science I never have anything to say. What do normies chit-chat about?
>>
>>25647766
To be fair to myself I've never hurt someone who didn't deserve it. I only hurt others when I have to but other than that I keep my sadism in check. I think I am a better friend than practically everyone else I know and I might benefit my friends even more my faking charisma/charm by amusing them. Only people I'd harm and manipulate are those who do not deserve my friendship/respect.
>>
>>25647766
>dealing with low empathy individuals is almost impossible, since you and your kind have a tendency to lie about everything
I tend to say the truth most of the time, except when it doesn't benefit me, because I mostly don't care what the other person thinks/feels. Guess I'm more autistic than "psychopathic".
>>
>>25647619
are you me

hory shet
>>
>>25647784
Small talk. Make clever little observations when possible. Get a feel of what normal people usually laugh at. Understand why they laughed at that joke. Categorize them. Analyze them until you get consistent results.
>>
>>25647889
Hmmmm
Sounds like good advice. I usually tune out when I'm with other people and I never bother to get a feel for what they talk about. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1430026871060.jpg (31KB, 317x427px) Image search: [Google]
1430026871060.jpg
31KB, 317x427px
>>25647739
Sounds pretty familiar.
>>
>>25647889
>>25647925
Also, clever observations like what? And why should I make them?
>>
File: 1443341727185.gif (1MB, 174x188px) Image search: [Google]
1443341727185.gif
1MB, 174x188px
>>25647925
gotchu senpai
>>
>>25647927
your pic is definitely related. I lose patience quickly when people try to correct me and I assume it to be arrogance on their part for assuming they have a more autistic-tier level knowledge than I do.
>>
>>25647959
What you lack in raw comedy, you can make up for in observations. Making someone laugh is the easiest way to make someone like you.
>>
>>25648019
Oh I get it. Like comedic observations and stuff. Is it just me or do normies often sacrifice accuracy to make a more witty-sounding statement?
>>
>>25647766

Because you need people like us.

Its the only reason you would trust somebody with those traits, because we have something you need.

Once the deed is done we'll just be another asshole.

So come to the fire kiddo
>>
>>25648128
This. Even if all my friends knew how little I can connect to them they'd still come to me for help. Normies care less about being able to connect to someone than they do about having someone to talk at (not to), and having someone they can go to for help and not bother talking to go again.
>>
File: comic1wm.jpg (175KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
comic1wm.jpg
175KB, 554x720px
>>25648062
Yes. They sacrifice the accessibility of the point they are making to make themselves look intelligent. I've seen it happen far too many times.
>>
File: 1427559264989.gif (1MB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
1427559264989.gif
1MB, 400x259px
>>25648005
Yeah, you're def an INTJ.
>>
>>25647766
>why should I trust you?
Because low empathy people are usually not emotionally charged so they wouldn't harm you unless you gave them a good, logical reason to do so. Normies, however, could use you as the object of their humour to amuse their friends, they could turn on you if you say something minor that offends them, etc.
>>
>>25647766
>your kind
>>
>>25647854
>I've never hurt someone who didn't deserve it.

What would they need to do to deserve it?
>>
>>25648128
What do we need from you?
>>
>>25648543
Be seriously rude to me or someone I think doesn't deserve it. I don't mean rude as in friendly banter/taking the piss or even as in insulted me behind my back. I mean fucked me over or seriously humiliated me in public.
>>
>believing this pseudo-science
>>
>>25648602

Could be anything. You might need someone like me to explain to some idiot that he isn't welcome around and that he better take his piss filled urethra elsewhere.
>>
>>25647646

if you're using Garrus because his demeanor is very similar to yours, to make you feel better you should know that i picked him as a romance option and love his autistic jokey behavior
>>
>>25648856
Plenty of normal people could do this as well.
>>
>>25648942

Indeed, but the question was what you need us for.

And because you won't spot whose low empathy and whose not you'll assume that the person you approach is your casual everyday John.

Now, if the question was 'What we need low empathy people for?', the answer to that is equally as easy to answer.

Whose best at firing (from jobs, or with guns) without feeling remorse?

And no, having low empathy isn't a joy. But it's no curse either if you can deal with the constant and relentless boredom caused by it.
>>
>>25649080
>Whose best at firing (from jobs, or with guns) without feeling remorse?

Why is this a good thing? Why would we want you to do this?
>>
*NTP here.

I study their methodologies to try to increase my own personal success, but if I knew an honest to god psychopath I'd try to get as far away from them as possible, as fast as possible. There's no good interacting with them.
>>
File: garrus=best comrade.jpg (152KB, 889x898px) Image search: [Google]
garrus=best comrade.jpg
152KB, 889x898px
>>25648919
God bless. Hope your day goes well.
>>
File: 1450560290279.jpg (23KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1450560290279.jpg
23KB, 515x515px
>6 posts in
>INTJ fags have already taken over the thread

Why do you fuckers love jerking each other off so much?
>>
>>25649224

I refuse to believe you're that stupid while browsing /r9k/.

>>25649436

Eat your chicken nuggets faggot
>>
>>25649436
These tests are made for people like that, who want to feel part of something.
>>
>>25647391
Ayy, fellow INTJ. how's it goin
>>
>>25649485
>doesn't bother to justify himself
>probably can't do it either

Epic
>>
>>25647696

Being low empathy and connecting to fictional characters is like being 'not hungry' but able to eat chips or dessert. It's entertainment, made to make you feel a certain way, and there's no effort necessary on your part.

Are you able to 'turn on' empathy? That's basically how charm works. If you can empathize, but detatch from those feelings, it's basically like mind reading. "How would I take advantage of someone feeling like this" is easier to answer when you can analyze the emotion from the inside out.

Charm is unnecessary with fictional characters, but they can still provide useful insight. After all, fictional characters gave rise to, and perpetuate current paradigms of popular culture and opinion.
>>
intj here. just dropping in to say hi, i'm an intj.

p.s. intj btw xD
>>
>>25649427
And to you. Got any calibrating to do? ;)
>>
>>25648736

I used to think that way too. Then I realized that it's just my own form of self-imposed morality, which is common among aspd-type individuals.

It gives a positive feedback loop, where you feel 'they deserved it' then feel the motivation to lash out, then feel accomplished once you've enacted revenge. You wouldn't get the dopamine rush if you didn't feel the initial anger, plus, you largely feel dull, empty, and unmotivated. That's why hurting people gives you that rush. Different people have different thresholds, so some people only hurt other people, some are non-violent, some will kill because they were deeply irritated. In the end, they still get the same flood of brain chemicals.
>>
>>25647391
>>25647363
As always INT is top tier autist, regardless of the P or J. (INTP here)
>>
Which type was Hitler? INFJ?
>>
>>25650072

You should ask him yourself, I'm sure he did at least once the 16personalities.com quiz
>>
>>25649860
I'm not him but that 2nd paragraph... Describes me completely. The trick is to let their emotion play out for them but subtly steer them in the direction you want by relating to their emotion. For instance, a girl is unhappy with her boyfriend as he treats her badly, act like he should, say you'd do it differently after maybe hinting your interested in her. Lie but keep track of the lies. I slept with a girl by doing this the day I met her. Her boyfriend ended up beating her up kek.
>>
>>25645632
Can genuinely relate with this. I choose a specific perspective which I may or may not agree with and roll with it just to know about what sort of a reaction I shall receive.
>>
>>25650138

It's why people who are actually manipulative, come out charming most of the time. You can 'feel' good, while making someone else 'feel good' because even if you're bullshitting them, the feelings on both ends are real. You feel good through making them feel good, and you feel good because things are working in your favor, and because you feel superior to them. All these feelings feed off of themselves, until you reach your end goal.

The thing is, at least for me, these encounters aren't pre-plotted, which is a common misconception. I'm not planning things out from beginning to end, I'm dynamically changing my behavior depending on their responses.

I think this is why sociopaths are so good socially. The emptiness combined with false empathy, means that filling someone up with bullshit, allows you to feel less hollow.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.