[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did the meme that you can't change your facial attractiveness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1929.jpg (135KB, 1280x1915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1929.jpg
135KB, 1280x1915px
Where did the meme that you can't change your facial attractiveness originate? You guys don't really believe it, do you?
>>
You literally can't. Usually skull deformities are what make someone ACTUALLY unattractive
For example
>eyes too far apart, no surgery for this

It also depends on other things that are harder to change. If you have thick skin, good luck with getting a nose job. If you have a large forehead and want it reduced, you better be okay with wearing bangs for the rest of your life to hide the scar. If you want a nice jaw line, enjoy taking out a mortgage and finding a good doctor who isn't actually busy.
>>
I don't have the money required for cosmetic surgery.
>>
>>25644937
Being ugly and poor are synonymous. You think an ugly person who has been beaten down and neglected his entire love, deprived of love, support can afford plastic surgery?
>>
>>25644998
be quiet mystery, no one asked you. You have a boyfriend. Leave. Freaking normie cancer girl.
>>
>>25644998
>be unfixably ugly
>still have a boyfriend
>>
Look at someone like Stephen Hawking. Look what happens when he doesn't use his facial muscles. The reverse is true too. The keys to improving it:

1) Be young. You're fucked if you're older, and I admit it's too late to shape any bone then.
2) Increase test and decrease estrogen. This is a given. Look what happens to girls who go on test. They get god-tier male facial features. So zinc+magnesium, HIIT, etc.
3) Lose weight+reduce inflammation. Chubbiness on the face looks horrible. Eat plenty of veges, lower sodium, more water. Reduce bodyfat.
4) Use your facial muscles. This is huge. I forget the name of the researcher, but they've done studies with this on identical twins, and the results are incredible. Chew hard gum. Clench your jaw. And for the love of god tongue on the roof of your mouth.
>>
File: night_vision.jpg (39KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
night_vision.jpg
39KB, 457x480px
That image is comfy as hell, is that NYC?
>>
>>25644937
yes, 100% of the robots who post here have given up on life
>>
>>25645125
There's NO proof that mewing in adulthood works. NONE and Mike Mew admitted to this himself in one of his youtube vids

You should've gone back in time and told us all to mew when we were 12 years old. It's too late now.
>>
>>25645246
I started when I was 18. And there's no question that I have changed facial bone structure (21 now). I don't want to post photos, but it really did work for me
>>
>>25644998
Things like chins are easy and cheap to fix.
>>
>>25645125

Do you have any evidence that test increases
good facial features? People always say this but i've never seen any evidence
>>
>>25645456
>easy and cheap

Facial reconstruction is hardly any of these.
>>
>>25645417

What do you use to chew on for hours everyday?
>>
>>25645417
>I don't want to post photos, but it really did work for me
How convenient. Suck a dick, mewshill
>>
>>25645038
>>25645016
Perhaps you should develop other good qualities beyond your attractiveness if you want to find a partner. Attractiveness can only take you so far.
>>
>>25645189
It literally says "NYC" in the photo.
>>
>>25645839
You have a boyfriend. Please leave.
>>
>>25645636
Look at girls who go on test. It's insane. They get godlike jawlines and cheekbones.
>>25645789
Mostly, I clench with nothing in my mouth. But otherwise I chew a tough gum with xylitol because aspartame makes me throw up.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.