[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw there are absolutely scum men who have loving girlfriends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 57

File: 1412406595341.gif (495KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
1412406595341.gif
495KB, 500x223px
>tfw there are absolutely scum men who have loving girlfriends
>junkies have gfs
>ugly guys with gfs
>fat as fuck guys who have gfs
>absolutely dumb guys who have gfs
>moneyless losers who have gfs
>guys who beat their girls to pulp and act aggressively as fuck to them and are still loved by those gfs
>guys that are total pussies who have gfs
>aspies who have gfs
>boring and unfunny shits who have gfs
>meanwhile I have to be a man who is tall, dressess well, has perfect face aesthetics, lifts, super intelligent, funny, nice, interesting and so on in order to get just a single girl interested enough to want to hang out with me
>have to pretty much walk through a minefield to keep her interested without offending her in any way and to just keep her
>meanwhile the above mentioned scum guys have girls who no matter what they'd do will always stay interested in them and will literally fall head over heels for them

Can anyone fucking explain this to me? Why do we have it so fucking hard? Why can't I ever find a girl who will actually reciprocate interest enough to even not be bothered by my small imperfections and quirks?
>>
>>25643394
gonna have to originally bump this
>>
File: 1452144347307.png (138KB, 532x720px)
1452144347307.png
138KB, 532x720px
Fat as fuck guy with a gf here. There are 2 reasons for this. The first one is that you depend on others for your happiness, you litterally take the position of the girl by this in hoping for a prince to come by and save you (in your case it is a girl above your league). The second one is that you don't offer anything, you are not interesting and come across as unsecure and needy. You only think about what you can gain from a gf, but she also wants to gain things like validation and excitment out of a relationship, things you can not offer.

Also please dont violate that glorious scene with your Petty no-gf-crap.
>>
>>25643563
What makes you think I can't offer anything? I can offer WAY more than many of the scum men with gf's that I know.
>>
because you stink of desperation.
>>
>>25643593
Then why aren't they your gf if you can offer so much. You're basically a girl. You might as well start hormone therapy and get a bf that will take care of you.faggot.
>>
>>25643594
What does that even mean

>>25643642
Why the fuck do you think I asked this question in the first place? Clearly your gf isn't with you because of your brains, anon
>>
>>25643394
>>have to pretty much walk through a minefield to keep her interested without offending her in any way and to just keep her
Find a girl that can handle being offended instead.
>>
>>25643829
I suppose the girl would have to be interested enough in me to forgive me for doing whatever.
>>
File: 1451507221091.png (364KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451507221091.png
364KB, 499x499px
You are childish. Reeking of desperation means the way you write here (i suppose in Person its even more obvious) gives away that you are a sore looser about not beeing able to find a gf. Also when faced with your own inadequacy you resort to slander other men. Grow up, as men you are responsible for bringing stability and maturity to a relationship. Things you clearly can't provide.
>>
>>25644018
>reeking of desperation means the way you write here (i suppose in Person its even more obvious) gives away that you are a sore looser about not beeing able to find a gf
I hardly ever talk about this in person. I don't see how could I be reeking desperation during a regular conversation, anon.

>Also when faced with your own inadequacy you resort to slander other men.
Well what is my inadequacy? I know people far worse than me, criminals, losers and such who have loving women who have absolute love to them and despite everything that's bad about those men, those women love them unconditionally. I've never been a criminal, and been improving myself in possibly every way I can think of for the past god knows how long.

Why am I even asking normies about this anymore...
>>
File: IMG-20151211-WA0002.jpg (7KB, 480x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151211-WA0002.jpg
7KB, 480x251px
>>25644018
This was actually a red pill. Thanks, anon
>>
>>25643662
>>25643662
Savage, senpaitachi
>>
>>25643563
yeah it's probably something like this op.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1368x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1368x768px
>>25644155

You don't mention your other ambitions or goals, other than "get gf". Having a partner is nice, sure, but not having other goals makes you come off as desperate.

Think of it this way: what are you going to do once you've caught a gf? And she comes home from work and says "Hi honey, what do you want to do tonight?"
>>
>>25643394
While I don't like to sound like a typical pussy beggar with that "why do women choose the wrong men" crap
I have to say it is very disheartening to see that men/boys of all varieties have managed to find some female companionship
from tank top wearing stella artois swigging wife beaters, to submissive awkward male feminist white knights
I was meant to be alone it seems
>>
>>25643394
OP if you're wondering why everyone in this thread is giving you a hard time, it might be because you make yourself out to be such a superior guy who should be entitled to a gf.

desu you really shouldn't measure your self worth by your ability to get a gf.
>>
>>25644498
>You don't mention your other ambitions or goals
Of course I don't mention them here. Why is that even relevant if there are ambitionless people who have gf's? I have my own life and career path I'm trying to follow but every now and then when I go get some groceries or before sleeping at night, feels of loneliness hit me.

>Think of it this way: what are you going to do once you've caught a gf?
Same I do now, I guess. Only replacing jacking off with sex and adding some happiness because someone actually gives a shit about me.

Honestly, now that you mentioned it I'd probably have hard time fitting a gf and devoting my time to her since I've learned to live completely alone now. I don't really need a gf for anything in particular. But I sure want one.
>>
File: 366154.jpg (28KB, 460x449px) Image search: [Google]
366154.jpg
28KB, 460x449px
>>25644155
You give that away even when talking about other things. It is a negative feedback unfortunalety, it only gets worse the longer you don't have a gf and are unhappy about it. After you lost your virginity this effect is weakened a great deal. It is hard to describe how exactly it manifests but generally women realize men reeking of desperation are not attractive for other women (that is a very important factor) and generally have unhealthy and unrealistic pictures of women.

Also you clearly don't get women. You think just because you are decent human beeing you have the right to have a woman. That is bullshit, the criminal clearly gives this women something you can't. It is not only about socio-economic factors and looks like r9k likes to pretend. Woman have emotional needs, they want a stable Person that gives them the right mix of security and affection but also a challenge. So instead of whining about that you are a better person and deserve a gf way more try to learn from them in the woman department.

Last but not least, normies get women, you don't. Who else would you ask? Other robots so you can jerk off collectivly how unfair the world is ?
>>
the people in this thread who will tell you women don't want a piece of shit will have you believe that that has anything to do with your being alone.

everyone has something to offer someone. only sociopaths think in terms of offerings and benefits when it comes to people, sociopaths and prostitutes, same thing really.
>>
>>25644576
>it might be because you make yourself out to be such a superior guy who should be entitled to a gf.
I'm not superior. That's the whole point. I'm like any other man but other men have gfs and I am told to actually be superior in order to have a single girl even look at me. You get it now?

> desu you really shouldn't measure your self worth by your ability to get a gf.
I don't know, I mean the truth is that if I fail at such basic and primal thing then what good of a human being am I?
>>
>>25644692
>criminal
>stability

haha, kill yourself
>>
>>25643394
Become a MGTOW ghost OP. Just go off the radar for a while, travel the world, get in shape, practice new and interesting hobbies, live frugal and invest extra money, become enlightened. After a few years show back up in your home town. All the girls that used to turn you down will be crazy over you. Literally begging for dates because you have so much world experience.
>>
File: 1407641598729.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1407641598729.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>25644692
>WOMEN WANT A CHALLENGE
>>
>>25644692
Well shit, you'd think there' all different kinds of women and I'd meet one who'd like me but that's not the case.
>>
File: 1452134326501.jpg (65KB, 403x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452134326501.jpg
65KB, 403x500px
>>25644746
Of course there are men that exploit women emotionally, but if you are to autistic to realize how to get a gf the regular way you sure as hell can't learn that. Also a criminal can give emotional stability just because someone steals he can't love his gf?
>>
>>25643394
"super intelligent". Lol you're probably just an aspie who's not self aware.
>>
>>25644747
I'm kinda bound to my current place because I'm at a Uni. And that's gonna be the case for at least 5 more years.
>>
>>25644692
>Woman have emotional needs, they want a stable Person that gives them the right mix of security and affection but also a challenge.

What about the criminals and scumbags that verbally & physically abuse their girlfriends? You actually call them more stable? I get, blame the virgin male , but be honest, women may pick shitty partners, but at least they aren't boring or ugly like OP
>>
File: 367068.jpg (35KB, 460x558px) Image search: [Google]
367068.jpg
35KB, 460x558px
>>25644846
Sure there will be a girl, even if you don't change. Questions are:
1. Are you willing to lower your standard enough?
2. Are you searching hard enough and on the right places?
>>
Holy fuck this thread makes me hate normalscum so much.

They think they can can flippantly dismiss OP with bullshit answers like "you smell desperate." They legitimately believe that women have an almost magical ability to "smell" something extremely vague and nebulous about OP. Meanwhile other desperate guys have gfs. Meanwhile boring guys have gfs. Meanwhile guys who are way too clingy and dependent on their girls for happiness have gfs. Meanwhile guys who feel entitled have gfs.

Normalshits believe in a just world fallacy. Where if OP has no gf it's his fault, he's a bad person. On some level he is more defective than even criminals with gfs. He will get no concrete advice because normaltrash have their heads so far up their own asses they think having a gf is a moral failing and that they are inherently better than OP, regardless of anything else about him. This is also why they feel entitled to make retarded assumptions about his personality.

Honestly OP, getting a gf seems to be about attraction and simply socializing/networking in a way that will expose you to potential girls. Please ignore the brain dead normies in this thread for your own sanity. You're better than them.
>>
>>25644981
>1. Are you willing to lower your standard enough?
Of course. I already did lower them really low. There's even this chubby girl I have a crush on. She's not objectively attractive but there's something about her that I like. It's probably her ridiculously happy personality and intelligence but you fags will say it's her looks

>2. Are you searching hard enough and on the right places?
Hard enough - yes. Right places? I don't know. What are the right places? I tried my Uni and tinder to no avail so far.
>>
>>25644740
Oh, it sort of came off that way because you were listing off a bunch of examples of losers with qualities that a lot of people here could probably relate to.

Dating is difficult for a lot of people! You shouldn't feel too bad about it, if you focused less on that aspect you will probably be a lot happier. Aren't there qualities about yourself that you like? When it comes to character, having a gf doesn't mean shit. Your worth as a human being depends on stuff that actually matters like your values and aspirations and stuff
>>
>>25643563
you are a disgusting fat fuck give me your girlfriend
>>
>>25644910
>all criminals steal

haha, kill yourself
>>
>>25645007
Well said. /r9k/ is dead, btw. Normals from other boards and reddit have flooded the board since the shootings last year. The board's finished.
>>
>>25645039
Anon of course there are qualities about myself that I like. This is why I strive so hard to become better at everything. But it seems like I'm the only one who cares. I have aspirations but also I don't want crazy shit. I just want a stable normal life. I just want to come back home to a loving gf/wife in the future.

>>25645055
I'm a pirate

Am I criminal enough? Why don't I have a gf?
>>
>>25645007
Thank you anon. You seem to understand the problem.
>>
>>25645007
>Normalshits believe in a just world fallacy. Where if OP has no gf it's his fault, he's a bad person. On some level he is more defective than even criminals with gfs. He will get no concrete advice because normaltrash have their heads so far up their own asses they think having a gf is a moral failing and that they are inherently better than OP, regardless of anything else about him. This is also why they feel entitled to make retarded assumptions about his personality.

XXX10000000000 THIS NIGGA

Spot on bro

When in doubt, they'll blame robots
>>
>>25643394
You're not as hot and interesting as you think and probably wear a fedora hat.
>>
>>25645101
Damn it all OP I hope you find someone who actually deserves you and your efforts.

I have a Stacy sister, and according to her a lot of people find dates through other people, tinder, or social events like partying or going out to bars.
>>
How supreme of you to act so gentlemanly all these years.
>>
>>25645031
>Hard enough - yes.
Obviously not if you don't have a girlfriend yet
Only thing that separates you from the other losers with GFs is thirst. You think too much irrelevant shit. You reply to too many irrelevant posts, you make this irrelevant thread complaining about how women get uninterested or offended or whatever. That shit doesn't matter. The only thing that matters, understood by spineless aspies and brainless thugs alike, is unga bunga get pussy. If you value other things above that like a scrub, such as muh honor muh

God, that's the root of it. You're a scrub. You're not willing to play the game. Faggot McFaggotSon you see on the street got over his fucking shit and played the game until he got some progress. You're still not over your shit so you're not getting anywhere. If you want to win, win. If you don't want to win, and a lot of us don't want to win, accept that and accept that you'll never win - out of your own choice. But jesus fucking christ take some responsibility you e rank shitter
>>
>>25643394
Women want bad-boys who they can try to change. You appear resistant to change (due to your rational thinking?) so they don't mind you. The only thing that could help is if you had a chad body.

That or either your social skills are complete whack. Not that this is a objectively bad thing, but women do not want that trait in a man.
>>
I have no gf because I'm a manlet (5'9) with a receding chin and subhuman beard growth.
>>
Women can smell your desperation and it's not hot at all. I'm a manlet and I have a fiancee. It's not hard to get a girlfriend, you're just boring and have nothing to offer women.
>>
>>25645286
Like I said, I tried hard. I talked to a LOT of girls right now, and the truth is it did sorta improve my conversational skills with women but on the other hand I can't be enthusiastic about talking with a girl anymore.

I guess I just can't really get any girl to reciprocate interest. I'd probably naturally push it forward (or maybe I wouldn't even need to) should a girl care enough to talk to me, meet me, and so on.
>>
This may be hard tu understand and swallow, but finding a gf is piss easy actually, all you have to do is NOT be yourself, you have to be fake and represent something that is trendy and socially accepted, that is all that it takes, now you're probably thinking that "oh, but i dont want to be fake and I want to be loved as I am, I want girls to love me", but girls don't and never will love YOU, they want that one who is just like the one everyone else has, so that means a lot of pretending and being somebody who you are not, but someone who the girls want you to be
>>
>>25645376
>meme meme meme and meme
You could at least use different words for the same shit that normies already said in this thread.

>>25645421
So what is that trendy thing these days?
>>
File: 1287909098727.jpg (33KB, 470x400px) Image search: [Google]
1287909098727.jpg
33KB, 470x400px
>tfw I have two girls that would do absolutely anything to be with me despite me already having broken both their hearts before
>>
File: 365621.jpg (47KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
365621.jpg
47KB, 460x345px
Jesus christ this board.
1.> Normies have magical power to smell desperation.
Its a figure of speech you mong autist. Of course you behave in a certain way when you are desperate for pussy. Also don't whiteknight other autists. You can't get a girl that has a reason, maybe listen to something out of your comfort zone once in a while.
2. >All criminals steal.
Sure OP meant crime hardened sociopaths in his post you fucker. He probably talked about his cool neighbour selling a little weed once in a while. With a little common sense you could have seen that i meant smalltime criminals who commit non violent crimes. But it is easier to picture me as normie-trash so you can justify your constant failure with girls and normal people in general.
>>
>>25643563
Shit's tough, but true.
>>
>>25643394
lower your standards
get some below average gf and actually learn somethin about woman from her
aka practice gf meme in some way
being with a girl for a few months will give you more than years in this shithole
>>
>>25645444
hell I don't know, probably looking like one of those hipster faggots and being dumb as fuck
>>
>>25645540
ugly girls also want chads
>>
Welcome to the real world jackass
>>
>>25645600
I never asked for this ride.
>>
>>25645562
sad reality.
>buuuut I'm a feembooot anon
pls get out with that shit.
>>
>>25645628
Nobody does bruh.

Nobody does...
>>
File: 1452375296707.png (260KB, 633x758px)
1452375296707.png
260KB, 633x758px
>>25643394
robots are simply not humans
girls want relationships with humans
whats there you do not understand?
if you are autisctic sociopath you will never have a gf
and even if you trick one into getting inot relationship she will dump you shortly after she realizes who you are
just accept the fact that our reasemblance to human is purely physical
we lack almost all social features of healthy person
>>
>It is the current year
>Still craving for women of flesh and blood
I am disappointed, /r9k/. I thought you'd know the superiority of 2D by now.
>>
>>25645421
>but girls don't and never will love YOU
Listen to this anon he is right.

Also give this video a try to better understand your situation : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5OnPJoZG8A
>>
>>25645007
I'm a normie by old /r9k/ standards, and fuck I agree. I'm 23 years old, almost 24. Still a virgin, no relationships but tons of friends. I have a ton of hobbies, a personality, a stable job, etc.

At this point I'm convinced its a matter of luck. I've seen 4/10 guys hook up with 7/10 women. Half the people I asked said they weren't even looking for a girl when it happened. It just "happens" to them. Its ridiculous.

When I try to make it "happen" through tinder I just fail miserably to grab their attention or I friendzone myself, trying to walk the fine line between friend/small talk, trying to get them sexually attracted, and not coming off as a creep or worse boring. When I do find a girl I like and can talk to stupid bullshit about I fail to make them sexually attracted. When I do find a girl whose likely sexually attracted to me I bore myself and stop talking to them. And this is assuming I even have time for them in between work and hobbies.

VR can't happen soon enough.
>>
>>25645680
Eloquently summed up.
>>
>>25643394
>>25643563

Fat Fuck reporting in.

I can confirm that these shitty failed normies don't have a gf because they're boring shut-ins with nothing to actually improve a girl's life, and they reek of desperation.

Pro Tip: Women desire the kind of man who would turn their advances the fuck away.

If you come off as desperate and bland, they will think that you are out of their league. So you have to come off as being worth more than they are(which is not a difficult feat, assuming you can separate a girl from her solar system of orbiters).

Work on improving what you can offer, and actually get some friends and build a social network. It'll improve your chances. And even if that doesn't pan out, you'll be in a better place than you were before.

Also, don't worry about girls who are with shitty boyfriends. THEY ARE SHITTY PEOPLE.

ONLY A SHITTY PERSON STAYS WITH AN ABUSER. THAT MEANS THEY'RE RETARDED OR LIKE IT.

ONLY A SHITTY PERSON STAYS WITH A CRIMINAL. THEY ARE EITHER RETARDED OR CRIMINAL.

You don't want these women. You can't 'rescue' them, because it involves rescuing them from their own idiocy. Even if you do take them out of this stupid black hole, all it means is that you have a retarded girlfriend or god forbid, WIFE with no self-control.

It's in our nature to think we can fix things, but some people are just trash. So don't worry yourself about those idiots. Quit chasing trash.
>>
>>25645735
>Still a virgin,
>normie

Hmmm.. Yeah...
>>
File: 1452286382247.jpg (69KB, 633x758px)
1452286382247.jpg
69KB, 633x758px
>>25645680
are you satan?
>>
>>25643394
>tfw fat but been on a diet since December, lost 13 pounds
>tfw ugly, nothing will fix that
>tfw think I'm smart, actually a socially awkward retard
>tfw have gf

Feels gud tee bee eich
>>
>>25643563
>The second one is that you don't offer anything, you are not interesting and come across as unsecure and needy. You only think about what you can gain from a gf, but she also wants to gain things like validation and excitment out of a relationship, things you can not offer.
Baseless assumptions
>>25645761
>Work on improving what you can offer, and actually get some friends and build a social network. It'll improve your chances. And even if that doesn't pan out, you'll be in a better place than you were before.
so you're saying that we should waste time and resources in order to achieve some vague milestone in order to prove that we are worthy?
You did this before? Have you gone along your advice?
>>
>>25643394
Its like a job bro. You need to put your application out there enough times before you get success.

Also, the number one way to meet a girl is through mutual friends. You need to just find some friends, maybe at your job or something.
>>
File: 364426.jpg (32KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
364426.jpg
32KB, 460x345px
>>25645761
This guy gets it. Also that you are trying to make it happen is the fucking problem. This robot-meme that even ugly girls dont date ugly guys simply isn`t true. Ugly people hook up all the time, go out ffs. They just don`t want someone that is annoying and comes across as a needy dog. The most attracting thing for most women (except for good looks maybe) is a man succeding in a social situation while he makes some advances but doesn`t come across as needy.
>>
>>25645513
Moron you didn't get a gf by being told women can magically smell something made up so other people can feel better than you. I'll listen to normal advice when you actually give some.
>>
>>25645960

Not at all. I'm saying that women are attracted to powerful, self-actualized men.

And that doing ANYTHING, whether it be mastering a skill, getting really into a hobby, or going balls-deep into a career path, or doing some sort of self-improvement will probably make you a happier, better person in general.

And that these are the things that women look for in a man.

It's not about acquiring a girlfriend, man. You can't force that kinda thing.

Chad and the other genetic gods don't have to become good people. But anyone else who's a decent person does.

There are no milestones. There are no goals. But I am saying that most women at least want the illusion that there's some sort of normie future in store for them when initiating a relationship, so NEETs cannot expect a girlfriend.
>>
>>25643394
Desperate and insecure.
>>
File: elliot pepe.png (678KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
elliot pepe.png
678KB, 473x704px
>>25644018
or just handle it like our saivor
>>
>>25646046
So i need to become a good beta provider thanks.
Thanks for reminding me
>>
scum/junkies have GFs who are just as scummy or a junkie as well... not type you'd want as a GF, might aswell just get a hooker (and they're usually only for some other reason like for free drugs)

just get money and status, that will help you.. else you need to work on yourself first
>>
There was a thread yesterday about an anon who got to fuck a 10/10 hottie because he got drugs for her.

I fucking give up senpai.
>>
25 virgin reporting in. Would be kissless but paid a couple strippers to kiss me one night when I was really drunk and desperate.

I kind of transcended it. I'll be 26 soon and don't care anymore. No friends, but I have a decent job that I don't hate having to work at, I started lifting, learning Japanese for my hobbies.

Just realize some of us were destined to this life, and that having a woman wouldn't make things significantly better. If anything it would just be worse. I've managed to lie to myself enough that I actually hate women now, which probably doesn't help, but after almost 26 years what you do doesn't matter anymore. Women are inferior creatures and would just drag you down.
>>
File: 1348547970307.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1348547970307.png
18KB, 633x758px
>>25643394
>tfw no dumb, ugly, moneyless, aspie pussy junkie bf who has no sense of humor or hobbies
>>
File: 1451827896968.jpg (54KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451827896968.jpg
54KB, 499x499px
>>25646017
I will explain it one more time for you. Ich got my gf cause she had the feeling that i was desirable. I achieved this by a) Beeing socially acceptable (She wants to present you to parents and friends or at least have the opportunity).
b) Beeing interesting and presenting myself as a human beeing that isn't dependent on others to live auf fullfilled live.
c) We had chemistry. Thats the hard part. You need to learn to detect when a girl is intrested (you will figure this out when a girl is actually intrested in you because you will see that she responds to your advances different than all this other girls that rejected you). And you need to learn how to talk to girls, that needs practicing. It is essentially 3 things you need to know for that. You need to paint her as intresting and excitment (most girls are shallow and have boring interests in my opinion) even if she isn't. You need to learn to embrace the way girls think, it is more about relations and feelings than logic and last but not least some shameless lying too seem more understanding and mature. In fact you won't give a fuck about a lot of things you have to pretend to care about.

Smell of desperation is like a girls redflag. It just means that girls can detect guys that aren't very lucky with girls. They achieve that by looking for certain things:
1. They can't talk to girls in a non autistic ways.
2.unhealthy and unrealistic picture of women.
3. Overly aggressive with flirting but in a crude and desperate way.
There are more but too lazy to list everything. This is the smell of desperation, no magical thing just girl redflag.

What did you expect? Real advice means you have to change your behavior to get a gf. To get some nice words to just keep going the way you are won't help you.
>>
>>25646509
>muh body language
>>
>>25646138

Betas are DECENT MEN.

The world is built and maintained by betas.

Betas are CIVILIZATION.

Alphas are literally barbarians.
>>
>>25644692
Nice just world fallacy faggot.

Kill yoruself.
>>
>>25646509
>2.unhealthy and unrealistic picture of women.
Explain
>>25646741
I spent my life being like my mom's gay friend, i'm tired of women using me.
>>
>>25645007
You are a 100% correct as well.

Also normies are all circumstance as well.
>>
File: 1394585709905.png (217KB, 422x538px) Image search: [Google]
1394585709905.png
217KB, 422x538px
>>25645761
>You don't want these women. You can't 'rescue' them, because it involves rescuing them from their own idiocy. Even if you do take them out of this stupid black hole, all it means is that you have a retarded girlfriend or god forbid, WIFE with no self-control.
>It's in our nature to think we can fix things, but some people are just trash. So don't worry yourself about those idiots. Quit chasing trash.
Well said friendo.
>>
>>25643394
The thing is that guys who are confident mostly have gfs. Or if they are the girls type. Everybody likes different types. But if you are a looser in social life you dont get a gf. You have to think of yourself as a product you are "selling" and have to show them reasons why its fun and nice to be with you. Work on yourself especially on your character because actually thats what counts mostly (at least with girls that are worth it)
>>
File: 1443739094215.jpg (78KB, 595x590px)
1443739094215.jpg
78KB, 595x590px
>women can smell desperation
>the longer you're a kv the bigger the desperation grows
>you're supposed to just sit back and wait until it eventually "happens"
I fucking hate this. If you haven't had luck and got a gf as a teen you're caught in a horrible nightmarish vicious cycle.
Every year you remain a virgin your chances to get a gf and have a functioning relationship grow slimmer and slimmer but at the same time actively seeking out a relationship is apparently wrong and unappealing.
Just fucking end it already.
>>
>>25647066
Try meditation, try acquiring some female friends who aren't shit, try some drugs to calm your nerves pre-date.
>>
>>25647004
>women
>having a variety of tastes
Choose one
>>25647149
>Meditation
Why?
>>
>>25644692
>>25644018

How do I stop caring about having a girlfriend?

It's definitely been kind of an obsession since high school. I'm 23 and at this point the main reason I want a girlfriend is because it's something I've been constantly denied.

Subconsciously, I would agree that I imagine and am excited by the social benefits of having a gf. I always think about how everyone would look at me differently knowing I now had a hot gf. And I would eat out with her in public just to soak up the narcissism... having everyone able to see that I'm valuable.

How do I stop this? I've tried to forget about getting girls before, but I literally can't. I feel like I just need to get my first girlfriend and then I'll be satisfied and it'll all be over. It really is an obsession at this point.
>>
>>25647360
Also, I've been laid plenty of times. I've had one night stands and a FWB before. In most of those cases I tried to take it to an actual relationship, but they don't reciprocate.
>>
>>25647066
bullshit. its all about confidence. All people (not only women) can see that you act like a timid beta. If you fake confidence and act like alpha, nobody will even consider you being a virgin.

Also what is this robot thing if thinking women have some superhuman abilities? they are human just like you, and most of them have inferiority complex. If you play confident and hit on her in the way that it seems you are completely sure of conquering her, she will start thinking you probably really are an alpha and she is below you. her inferiority complex will kick in and she will just get moist from the idea that you might be her bf. (unless its some supermoder that has 100 chads falling to her knees every day)
>>
>>25647585
>just confidence meme
Shit doesn't work like that, shit isn't black and white, alpha and beta, etc...
>>
>>25647585
Confidence is created by having positive past experiences that confirm what you are doing will bring an expected outcome. It means having certainty that you are attractive and the girl will be attracted to you.

It is undermined by fear and paranoia, which are caused by negative past experiences and uncertainty. Your anxiety is elevated because you are consciously aware of a threat and the harm it could bring to you. In this case, the threat is rejection. Since you believe the threat is credible, you have high anxiety in preparation for fight/flight if the threat emerges.

You can fake confidence if you are good at acting or stifling your emotions/expressions. The other option is to genuinely believe or convince yourself that there is no threat and that you will do well. That's why this is good advice for normies... they're pretty dumb and aren't as aware of the threat as robots are. Robots have a harder time lying to themselves and believing something that isn't true.
>>
File: 1442117013473.jpg (217KB, 750x630px)
1442117013473.jpg
217KB, 750x630px
>be 22
>be fatasfatass whole life
>Decide to change my shit one day
>Go from 350 to 200lbs
>Muscular from working physical job
>Facial gains
>Find out from coworker that another girl thinks I'm cute
>First person ever
>Go on date, kiss for the first time while on a snowy hike
>Actual attractive female interested in me
>She's 17
>State law allows 16+

Flawless victory
>>
>>25647219
To calm your nerves.
>>
Holy fuck.so many normies on this board / thread

SHUT IT DOWN, SHUT IT DOWN!! REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 37586.jpg (48KB, 460x530px)
37586.jpg
48KB, 460x530px
>>25647360
You cant stop it. It is a basic mechanic to want a gf and show her in public. What helps a little is fucking a prostitute so at least you get the urge off your back.

>>25646778
What is there to explain, basically every point of view that degrades women to simple caricatures. So exactly that what most robots do all the time. Woman want to have the feeling to be respected as a person. That doesnt mean you have to be a beta whiteknight, woman are fucking crazy and most men know that. Just dont show them that you know, try to treat them as normal human beeings and with a healthy dose of empathy and you are good to go.
>>
>>25647757
Or by realizing you have nothing to lose, no one fights more ferociously than a soldier that's backed into the corner. Realize your life is shit and one more rejection isn't any worse than being alone.
>>25643563
>>25645761
Weight and height?
>>
File: 1451920794800.png (351KB, 1311x465px) Image search: [Google]
1451920794800.png
351KB, 1311x465px
blox ect
>>
>>25648021
>Weight and height?
Nuh bruh it was confidence
>>
File: 93806.jpg (87KB, 480x570px) Image search: [Google]
93806.jpg
87KB, 480x570px
>>25648021
About 1,85 metres in height and about 150 kilogramms so really fat. If you dont use the metric system convert it for your self.
>>
I've had women interested in me but I always fuck it up lel
>>
>>25648061
Actually fat, manboobs or good spread?
>>
>>25645007
>>25645192
>>25645421
All these.
>>
>>25647992
There you go again with the women's mind reading superpowers
>>25648061
>1,85 metres
You are tall. Taller than the average
>>
It's simple. Us robots are merely one of many excess men in the world--if American, then there are ~470k more males than females around the ages of 24-29; barring that, more men are born than women so there will always be leftovers. Remember that women are okay with sharing men and flock to the top percentage of males so that produces even more lonely destitute males.
>>
Two things
Women love Dominance from men.
Women are basically children.

Be a bad boy and you'll be swimming in pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 960x720px
Yes, I'm a normie, and no I'm not leaving your board.

People get girlfriends because they talk to women. Lifting a few 5lb weights and dressing nice certainly helps, but some girls like teddy bears, even autistic teddy bears if you are willing to lower standards.

Some things that helped me.
>personal hygiene, no one wants to kiss and taste a Doritos

>have outside interests. 4chan is not an interest, anime is not an interest.

>be an adult, with an adult life. Even if you have no friends see the latest movies, be up to date on stuff.

>get a job, volunteer or go to college! This is not only a great place to meet women but it is a great way to improve ones self.

>stop seeing women as another species. Women are just people, no woman wants to be treated like a dog, even the ones that get beat weren't hit on the first date.
>>
>>25648137
Good spread i would say but i have some manboobs. That doesnt fucking matter tbqh familia, its important though to have good hygiene and care for yourself, thats minimum sytsem requierements to get gf.
>>
>>25645421
Just like getting a job.

If you want someone else to dedicate themselves to you you need to be someone worth dedicating themselves to, and if she wants to partake in society with you you need to be the type of person who can fit in in society and she can dedicate herself to.

It's not that hard. I don't talk about video games with the girl I'm dating because she doesn't care about video games. That's not being a phony or a fraud, that's just knowing how to socialize.
>>
>>25648199
>>personal hygiene
Stopped reading there, stop b8ing you humongous faggot
>>
>>25646377
This, sadly. Still working on accepting the fact that my family name will die out because I'm a loser.

It's not even about "love" or "feeling lonely" anymore, I'm over those years. It's knowing that I've damned my last name to be forgotten.

There's no greater disappointment.
>>
>>25648218
>That doesnt fucking matter tbqh familia
I would say it does, being fat isn't instant hideous if you're proportionate your advice has to be taken in context of your appearance not just demeanor.
>>
>>25643394
Just ascend FAGGOT. Care not for the girls, make a goal and work to it. Trust no one, especially your biological mental pathways that tell you to go for that girl, or tell you to do something you don't need to do. Take up lifting and expend some energy that way. Learn to be independent and don't be scared of being alone- before you know it bitches will be queuing up- don't get caught in their trap. Pump and dump.
>>
>>25648298
Nah bruh juat confidencee
>>
File: 1419346667393.jpg (126KB, 889x1024px)
1419346667393.jpg
126KB, 889x1024px
>>25648162
What mind reading superpowers, you wouldnt like the feeling when people hit on you only for your money and disregard you as a human beeing. Just dont be completly autistic and show them that you dont value them as high as male person in terms of sanity and maturity then you are good to go. Women also dont understand man fully, they pretend to but the confusion works both ways, so it is equally easy for you to play them.

>You are tall. Taller than the average
Not much, where i live standard height is 1,78 maybe iam 1,83 i just estimated 1,85.
>>
>>25648021

5'8", 450 lbs.

My girlfriend is an inch taller than me and around a quarter of my weight.
>>
>>25648380
>Not much, where i live standard height is 1,78 maybe iam 1,83 i just estimated 1,85.
Fucking 1st worlders
>>
>>25643394
>mfw
>balding with a crater on my head
>no money to do anything but eat and sit at home watching netflix
>smell like ass sometimes because i don't wash well
>5'11
>lie about watching porn and wanting to fuck other chicks
>lie about most things in general
>gf rides my dick every night or every other night and drinks my cum
>she cooks dinner for me almost every day and when i get home i usually ignore her to sit on 4chan and play video games
>weekends i enjoy our time together which means a lot of me teasing her and sometimes whining that she doesn't do enough for me
>>
>>25647585
You might be able to fake in the beginning but you can't fake a whole relationship.
At the very least the sexual inexperience will give you away.
>>
File: 1452389984415.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
1452389984415.png
20KB, 432x330px
>>25648403
Legit impressive.
>>25648380
Sure but that repulsion is more pronounced for uglier people, regardless of how they behave.
>>
>>25648365
Making goals requires a low level of apathy, or a reason to go foward
>>
>>25643394
It's simply because you are less desirable than absolutely scum men, junkies, ugly guys, fat as fuck guys, absolutely dumb guys, moneyless losers, guys who beat their girls, guys that are total pussies, aspies, and boring and unfunny shits.

Congratulations, you are the worst of the worst.
>>
>>25648456
Where'd you meet her? desu senpai
>>
>>25648487
Thats true, so as one of the people not blessed in the looks department you have to deceive girls more than chads.
>>
>>25646247
drug dealer here this is true all kind of girls fuck for drugs
>>
>>25648539
So then it's easier to fail as an ugly robot, so then their claims that the dating scene isn't a level playing field holds weight.
>>
>>25645513
>1.> Normies have magical power to smell desperation.
>Its a figure of speech you mong autist. Of course you behave in a certain way when you are desperate for pussy. Also don't whiteknight other autists. You can't get a girl that has a reason, maybe listen to something out of your comfort zone once in a while.

Actually you're probably talking backwards a guy like you describe

>2. >All criminals steal.
>Sure OP meant crime hardened sociopaths in his post you fucker. He probably talked about his cool neighbour selling a little weed once in a while. With a little common sense you could have seen that i meant smalltime criminals who commit non violent crimes. But it is easier to picture me as normie-trash so you can justify your constant failure with girls and normal people in general.

is probably acting a lot more desperate (even in action and manners) for pussy his advances on getting it are probably just better received or disguised and he's making more attempts. females don't actually like guys that are refined or dignified they like them to look like fools so they can laugh about it with their friends when he's not around
>>
>>25643394
>tall
Irrelevant.

>dressess well
Good for you.

>has perfect face aesthetics
No, you don't. If you did, you'd post a picture.

>lifts
Good for you.

>super intelligent
Hahaha no. You sound dumb as bricks. If you were actually intelligent you would figure out how to improve yourself to the point where getting girls is easy.

>funny
No you're not.

>nice
Oh no, you're not. You sound like an angry bitter cunt.

>interesting
You don't sound too interesting.
>>
>>25648597
He is saying that he needs to become an ubermensch in order to be attractive.
Learn some reading comprehension
>>
>>25648524
my daddy knows her daddy from childhood and we just ended up walking my parents dog together. i pulled her in two ways: i told her i was really fun to be around and had lots of social experience through random, mostly made up stories (i'm good at storytelling basically, i never had any real friends or relationships before her at age 20). i kind of was fun to be around when drunk though by that time. the other thing that hooked her was that i convinced her i'd be successful despite just being a very shitty student at a public university.

the rest was just regular sequential shit in a relationship. by the time she realized i'm a lazy balding idiot she was in too deep and just tried to resolve the situation by supporting me more lmao. we are both technically from traditional families so we work things out instead of jumping ship. i know i'm scum and way below her league but i could calmly say that i still make her happy most of the time and her whole family loves how i present myself.
>>
>>25648661
You are the one who needs to learn reading comprehension. He's a pretty low quality catch, which is why girls don't like him. But he is deluding himself into thinking he's some kind of awesome guy. He's not. He's a pathetic loser. The sooner he understands that, the better off he will be in the future.
>>
>>25643394
This post is full of wrong assumptions. This is a reoccuring theme on /r9k/. You (in general) have no idea how the world works then get pissed because things don't just magically turn out in your favor.
>>
>>25648716
She's made sacrifices you should too, hope it works out.
>>
>>25648798
Read nigger
>meanwhile I have to be a man who is tall, dressess well, has perfect face aesthetics, lifts, super intelligent, funny, nice, interesting and so on in order to get just a single girl interested enough to want to hang out with me
>have to pretty much walk through a minefield to keep her interested without offending her in any way and to just keep her
>>
File: 1443414745388.jpg (91KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1443414745388.jpg
91KB, 900x900px
>fairly good looking
>not in great shape but definitely not fat
>pretty funny
>decently smart
>not short
>minor speech impediment but it hasn't been an issue socially since fucking elementary school
>would be relatively okay even in the early semi-awkward stage of a relationship

>have huge social anxiety when it comes to initiating pretty much anything
>therefore will never have gf

I really don't understand why women are so against the idea of asking a man out. Even from more dominant and assertive women I know, they always seem so adverse to the idea. It's not like men hate it, I've met very few men who don't like confident women and would hate it if one asked them out. It's just this weird stupid thing. And I'll probably be perpetually single because of it.

>lol just ask her out wats the wurst that cood happen XD
mfw
>>
>>25643394
the real only reason is all you do is whine and look down on other people with other neckbeard faggots such as yourself.

The fact that you think you're 100x better than other people already makes you 100x less attractive.
>>
>>25648800
i let her live in my apartment. beyond that you can't tell me to not bee myself, me is who she fell in love with in the first place ;)

sometimes it does get depressing that i don't work harder for some better job or that i can't even buy her flowers, but neither of us is spoiled so we usually are in a good mood. desu i don't like being a shitty partner or a liar but threads like this make me feel very good
>>
>>25648863

It's because women are shitty.

Get used to it.

Women are barely people. It isn't until they're like 28 at least that they start showing signs of decency. And they need a decent family in order to do that, too.
>>
>>25648863
Would you really want to be the beta who got picked up by a girl?
>>
>>25648853
For you >>25648721

>>25648798
>everything you do is bad, everything you believe is wrong, so kill yourself
Thanks
>>
>>25648945
>Thanks
That's not what I said you irrational little bitch.
>>
>>25648863
>waiting for a woman to ask you out
lol who the fuck do you think you are?

>social anxiety
Take improv classes
>>
>>25648915
So you are better than me even though i don't know you and you don' know me?
>>
>>25648863
>so against
i got asked to hang out all the time in high school and college and from work. while hanging out many girls started getting close and physical and intimate if i let them.

you know all those positive traits you listed? they are all false. and your question can be answered by "go be a man instead of a woman and you'll get more women"
>>
>>25648477
I lost virginity at 25 and Im faking it for a good year straight. Just dont spill your spaghetti when girl start getting naked, watch some yt videos on how to finger a pussy and how to kiss, and when you put the dick in, dont go too fast lest you will cum soon. As long as you move your dick inside her pussy, female brain will just shut down and she wont really think about anything except for the pleasure

>>25647757
I didnt say it is easy. But you can perfect if with practice. When youre about to confront a girl, pretend you are a chad and everything is fine. you will start sweating spaghetti for the first few time, but after several tries, you will manage. You must try try try, again and again. Treat each failure as additional experience. If you are affraid to fail, you will never obtain this field experience that allows you to succeed
>>
>>25648964
Oh i'm sorry i'm only conveying the usual attitude and agressiveness that most people use in here, anyway according to you i'm wrong by default

>>25649020
>man up tough love
Thanks coach
>>
File: 89ukVlU.jpg (693KB, 3231x2001px) Image search: [Google]
89ukVlU.jpg
693KB, 3231x2001px
>>25648572
There are ugly girls familia, people always assume men are the ones where the playfield isnt level. Its the same with women. Ugly women tend to be less delusional and more submissive, simply because they have too. Its the same phenomenon with girls. Also there are certain advantages to beeing not super hot looking. Its easier to establish a narrative of beeing a loyal, caring and trustworthy partner while in fact you are a dog like everyone else
>>
>>25643394
>points out that a bunch of "undesirable" men are able to get girlfriends
>claims he has to have everything going for him and act perfectly to get a girlfriend
You contradicted yourself here.

>meanwhile the above mentioned scum guys have girls who no matter what they'd do will always stay interested in them and will literally fall head over heels for them
False. You don't know that their girlfriends are in love with them or would stay with them no matter what. This is oftentimes not the case.

>Can anyone fucking explain this to me? Why do we have it so fucking hard? Why can't I ever find a girl who will actually reciprocate interest enough to even not be bothered by my small imperfections and quirks?
What's your lifestyle like? Do you have a friends circle? Do you go out to places where girls are? Do you ask them out?

No one can really explain to you why you can't get a girl without knowing more about you.
>>
>>25643394
You suffer from nice guy syndrome. You think you are more deserving when the only thing you can offer is yourself doing nothing but complimenting them. Learn to socialize with people.
>>
>>25648199
see this is actual normie advice. It's not the best advice I've ever seen but it has concrete steps. Not at all like the "lol girls can smell that you're a virgin dude" posts.
>>
>>25648721
Yeah except nowhere in the OP did he say he is an awesome guy you stupid fuck.
>>
>>25644018
>>25644429
>>25643563
>>25644692
>OP explains how he has a lot of good qualities as a person, better than most people, good mental, and physical health, good ambitions
>fat neets fedora tip into the conversation, and say 'you don't have a gf because you don't have good mental health, and ambitions'
get fucked loser. You are a normal prick who had literally everything handed to him.
>>
>>25649134
>>25649242
Normies are so desperate to feel superior that they won't make the effort to understand the post
>>
>>25648940
Literally who cares. Explain to me why it actually matters. And don't just say "lol it's beta c'uck normie bad lol".

>>25648968
I actually did start doing improv, it's helped but I'm still a ways off.

>>25649020
>just do it faggot
Wow, if only I had thought of that. 10/10 liked rated and subscribed.
>>
File: 368496.jpg (33KB, 460x595px) Image search: [Google]
368496.jpg
33KB, 460x595px
>>25649171
No its just platitudes. You wont get a girl by going to college or beeing up to date on woman. Hygiene and seeing girl as the same species is good though. The real problem is your approach to social interaction with girls, thats what you need to change. Real life is not an rpg where you have to meet certain requirements and then unlock a gf. Also wtf several people explained in depth what "smell of desperation" means. Read the fucking text, it is a figure of speach categorizing certain moves omegas use on girls, which act as a redflag for them.
>>
File: mein fraulein.jpg (59KB, 500x435px)
mein fraulein.jpg
59KB, 500x435px
>>25643593
Sure you can, bud
>>
Lol getting my first gf was down to luck completely, she was decent looking but had low self esteem. She made the first move and once your in a relationship you follow the path of no resistance.

But you have to work for things that are worth having in the end. If a girl makes the first move she sees you as a sure thing with zero chance of rejection. She Settling for you.
>>
>>25649317
>>25649134 here. What makes you think I'm trying to feel superior to you? I just pointed out that one of your arguments is contradictory and the other one is blatantly false. Then I asked you some questions about your life. If you got the impression I was trying to feel superior to you, that's your subjective interpretation.
>>
File: 1450127675352.gif (236KB, 314x320px) Image search: [Google]
1450127675352.gif
236KB, 314x320px
>>25648199
>no one wants to taste a Doritos
>>
>>25648926
>desu i don't like being a shitty partner or a liar but threads like this make me feel very good
Try making small positive changes, I'm glad you're happy and you two are happy together.
>>
File: 2ef7zly.jpg (66KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
2ef7zly.jpg
66KB, 640x476px
>>25649312
Hey i have everything why dont girls like me? Just look at the way he describes himself and his situation. He certainly doesnt have good mental health...

Also sure yeah im the NEET fedora just cause i am fat. Wtf is wrong with you dude, he asked for advice and got it. What did you expect, everyone sucking OPs dick for what a poor person he is ? This is 4chan, people here are rough.

How was my gf handed to me you mong ? I just got her regulary like everyone else, despite the fact that i am fat and she is not, your delusions are showing m8.
>>
>>25649332
No, it's a fucking meme. Don't try to pretend it has some actual meaning. It's a way of saying "I am morally better than you because normies are good and robots are bad. We have gfs to prove it! Ignoring the thousands of factors that could have led you to where you are now, we will just be reductionist simpletons and attribute your failure to a fucking smell which we can then pretend is actually a code for specific moves we won't bother to explain."
>>
>>25643394
They actually tried, dude.

If you REALLY cared as much as you claim you do, you would've made a much larger effort than you have.

In short, you would've been willing to fail a few times before you succeeded. That's life.
>>
>>25643394
because you're cocky and struggle to understand that girls don like that. when you understand this and fix it you might have a chance. fucking accept that these people your're talking about probably aren't as bad as you make them out to be you ignorant cock.
>>
>>25649127
>There are ugly girls familia, people always assume men are the ones where the playfield isnt level.
I agree.
>Its the same with women
Still not the same except it has the potential to be even worse since girls picking up guys is fairly repellent and men have a stronger preference for beauty.
>Also there are certain advantages to beeing not super hot looking. Its easier to establish a narrative of beeing a loyal, caring and trustworthy partner while in fact you are a dog like everyone else
Degenerate advantages it seems.
>>
>all these single, lonely losers
>acting defensively about what led them to be alone and unloved
>>
File: tumblr_miefe9JjAX1r7xaiso1_250.gif (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miefe9JjAX1r7xaiso1_250.gif
67KB, 230x230px
>>25649467
Dude you basically pick certain statements and you proceed to attack the OP, without even trying to understand the post.
OP basically says.
"I need to improve until i reach nigh-perfection in order to get attetion from women, at the same time other men that have serious character flaws get women"
Nigga isn't saying he is ubermensch, he is saying
>i need to beome ubermensch otherwise women won't be attracted to me
You fuckers come here to argue with your own biases and your knee-jerks responses, if you wanna talk about shit make sure to be open for discussion
>>
File: ad6DYbZ_460s.jpg (43KB, 460x697px) Image search: [Google]
ad6DYbZ_460s.jpg
43KB, 460x697px
>>25649517
The moves were explained here
>>25646509
or here someone who explains it another way
>>25645286

You just feel offended. People with gfs told you about this mechanism you dismiss them. Other virginrobots join your cause, you see something here op ? Call it thirst, smell of desperation whatever its just a way of saying that a lot of desperate men come across as desperate and thats a redflag for women.

>>25649582
I would agree that maybe uglier girls have it somewhat easier but not nearly as much as robots like to picture it. Well from a certain point of view you could see this advantages as degenerate but from another point of view people talking about degenerate techniques and honor are disproportionally often single....
>>
>>25649683
>dumbass normies think that insulting, dispensing broscience and making wild assumptions about every robot in the thread is someone doing them a favor
>get butthurt when called out on their bullshit
>>
>>25649759

WOW! Then I guess we should all just nod sympathetically, and act like a bunch of fucking tumblrite women in a safe space, huh!?
>>
>>25649242
OP listed loads of qualities that he thinks makes him awesome. Do you into reading comprehension?
>>
>>25649744
No I only attacked his arguments, never his person so you're a blatant liar saying I attacked him.

>I need to improve until i reach nigh-perfection in order to get attetion from women, at the same time other men that have serious character flaws get women
Which is not true in light of the fact that non-nigh-perfect men (as OP himself admitted) have managed to get girlfriends

>You fuckers come here to argue with your own biases and your knee-jerks responses, if you wanna talk about shit make sure to be open for discussion
I'm not responsible for what anyone else does. What I posted was thought out and respectful. If you don't like it then prove me wrong. At any rate, stop whining and making assumptions about me.
>>
>>25649802
>muh tumblr
You could stop with the "all roboys are narcisistic omega fatasses that are unaware of their flaws" bullshit, you could also stop assumning the story of my life you bigoted bastard
>>
>>25649851

No, he didn't.

He listed an angry diatribe of things he doesn't want to do or isn't.

The tone of his writing clearly states that he doesn't have those, because he believes those qualities get a girlfriend. But he's girlfriendless.
>>
File: 2en7qkg.jpg (34KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
2en7qkg.jpg
34KB, 460x276px
>>25649884
Sounding just like tumblr here m8.
>>
>>25649514
You're a fedora because you think you have some magic answers just because you have a girlfriend. You were lucky to develop a social circle at a young age, or make female friends, and you had a good family and upbringing etc. Not all of us are this lucky, and despite working our asses of you cunts get girlfriends, and circlejerk over how virtuous you are. The fact that you're fat just makes things worse.
>>
>>25649884

>U DONT KNO ME

Wow, that's a fucking woman's argument.

Go back to tumblr. Become a transracial xir. They will accept you. You will get a she-twink gf you can get cucked by.
>>
>>25649748
>You just feel offended.

Yes because you think everything can be reduced to this one factor which may not even be true for everyone in the thread. I know it's not true for me, in fact I always act very confident and grounded, and don't act clingy around girls. I'm a cyborg and my friends and acquaintances assume I'm just a normie like them. But you can just say I "smell desperate" and don't know it because it's so nebulous that potentially anyone could be doing it. You think you have all the answers about everybody's life with one all-encompassing factor without even knowing us.
>>
>>25649748
>Well from a certain point of view you could see this advantages as degenerate but from another point of view people talking about degenerate techniques and honor are disproportionally often single....
Are you trying to imply that most people think cheating is okay? I'd imagine cheaters are pretty well despised by everyone except themselves.
>I would agree that maybe uglier girls have it somewhat easier but not nearly as much as robots like to picture it
I didn't mean to imply that I was just commenting on the fact that the ugly spinster can have a harder time. And of course over time the sexual interest men have in a woman drops extremely hard so companionship and sex become harder to find.
>>
>>25649851
Here's what he said:

>>meanwhile I have to be a man who is tall, dressess well, has perfect face aesthetics, lifts, super intelligent, funny, nice, interesting and so on in order to get just a single girl interested enough to want to hang out with me

He's talking about what you normie advice-giving gurus expect of him, not what he actually is.
>>
>>25643394
OP can please answer these questions?

>What's your lifestyle like? Do you have a friends circle? Do you go out to places where girls are? Do you ask them out?

Also let me ask some more. How many women would you say you ask out in a month? What's your approach strategy? Do you cold approach, friends first, etc. Please be truthful.
>>
>>25649134
>>points out that a bunch of "undesirable" men are able to get girlfriends
>>claims he has to have everything going for him and act perfectly to get a girlfriend
>You contradicted yourself here.
Read again

>False. You don't know that their girlfriends are in love with them or would stay with them no matter what. This is oftentimes not the case.
The women decided to start a relationship with the men, that's what matters.

>What's your lifestyle like? Do you have a friends circle? Do you go out to places where girls are? Do you ask them out?
Not OP
took a break from uni while i worked, no friends, i don't know anything about this city and what i can do in this city,

>>25649911
>>25649953
You make a fuckload of assumptions that fit your own worldview, congrats you're just like robots
>>
>>25649953
not him, but nice ad-hom buddy
>>
>>25650070

WOW YOU MADE A FALLACY THAT MEANS I WIN

fallacy fallacy.

This can go on forever.
>>
>>25649859
>Which is not true in light of the fact that non-nigh-perfect men (as OP himself admitted) have managed to get girlfriends
False i can't be myself and get women, is that simple
>>
>>25650095
lol you can tell this guy makes a lot of fallacies.
Telling somebody to go back to tumblr or that they are arguing like a women is not an argument
>>
>>25650067
>Read again
>claims he has to have everything for him and act perfectly to get a girlfriend

Read it again. Checked out.

>The women decided to start a relationship with the men, that's what matters.
That's not what matters. Everyone has their own motivations for being in a relationship, some healthier than others. It's important to have a realistic view of how the world works instead of believing falsehoods like everyone who has a girlfriend who is in love with them or would stay with them no matter what. All romantic love is conditional.

>took a break from uni while i worked, no friends, i don't know anything about this city and what i can do in this city,
This is OP's thread so I really want to know about him. No offense.
>>
>>25650172

Fallacies are a normie arguing technique.
>>
File: 1452137724162.jpg (10KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1452137724162.jpg
10KB, 308x308px
>>25649925
Only lists external factors also who made the female friends or developed a social circle? Me you dumbass. How where they handed too me ? Most of my family are robots i actually broke with the trend, if we are going tumblr style whining about our backstories fine. So i did thinks you didnt how was that handed to me ? Also about good upringing etc. one the one hand you licks OPs balls about how criminals get GFs but my good upbringing you just assume i had is suddenly a BIG advantage ?

>The fact that youre fat just makes things worse.
Jealousy my friend, there is your problem.

>>25649957
It was often explained what was meant by that, also it was always directed at OP who made it clear he fits the criteria (which were also often explained).

>>25650067
I made the assumptions mostly about people who revealed enough about them in this thread.
>>
>>25643394
>old roomate is a turbo chad
>most selfish person i know
>27yo and broke atm, but works as a male escort
>sells drugs when he can, is also an opiate & crack addict when he can get it, shoots everything up
>has been in and out of jail
>had hepatitis
>gets laid all the time because he's an extrovert and handsome
>he barely works out and has a shitty diet but he's 6'3, 200lbs and low body fat

being extroverted, tall, and handsome truly is life on easy mode
>>
>>25643563
>don't offer her anything
what does this mean? money?
girls can get sex easily, so it's not that
>>
>>25651098
>being extroverted, tall, and handsome truly is life on easy mode

And being gay, apparently.
>>
>>25651179
Surely not. Sure there are exceptions that you see posted on sites like these, but most women crave security, care and companionship from a mate. This is my own observation, but they typically also pursue men who resemble their fathers in character or appearance
>>
>>25651200
he's not he just can't get a job besides dead-end shit like bus boy or cash register. he is 27yo and spent his time partying, selling drugs, escorting, and in jail.

he still gets laid ALL THE TIME but the girls don't know of course
>>
>>25651408
>security
easy, i can get a gun. fanancial security = $$$ though
>care
easy, a guy who can't get any other girl will care about his gf
>companionship
once again easy, he just has to be there for her

doesn't seem like it's asking for much besides $$
>>
>>25650645
>who made the female friends or developed a social circle? Me
most people as I said developed these friends at a young age and its very easy for them to make new friends through them, and broaden their social circle
if you're 28 and you have little to no friends its way more difficult. A lot of people moved around a lot as children and were never able to solidify relationships with others.
>but my good upbringing you just assume i had is suddenly a BIG advantage
its all about the childhood anon.
>Jealousy my friend, there is your problem.
Nobody's jealous of you fatty
>>
>>25644018
What I don't understand is why I'd even want to be in a relationship with someone that needs so much from me. Why can't she make up the difference?
>>
>>25652284
>Nobody's jealous of you fatty
Read the thread and tell me that again :D. I am fairly confident, whey i am fat at least i am not a mong autist like most of the people here including you.

>most people as I said developed these friends at a young age and its very easy for them to make new friends through them, and broaden their social circle
if you're 28 and you have little to no friends its way more difficult. A lot of people moved around a lot as children and were never able to solidify relationships with others.
I know tons of completly autistic people who were mayor outsiders in school and bloomed in university. Its about who you are, not what happened to you. Fucked up childhood heightens the difficulty true but is in no way a excuse to be a complete failure like most robots.
>>
Yea, where's my mommy gf?
>>
>>25643394
MY NICKNAME MEANS "SHIT" IN YOUR FUCKING ENGLISH LANGUAGE
YOU GUYS don't know what IS suffering
>>
>>25652430
Welcome to beeing a man ;). You have to most of the shit work, also you are surpressing women and are generally a pig. Shit times for men, in the past we ad least had priviliges that made up for having the harder role.
>>
Eliot, you have no personality and you're scaring off the trim.
I'm a shut in, but the girlfriend brings me food and drags me out. I know she wants what's best for me and is a little too keen on the idea of marrying and taking care of me. She works and goes to college. I'm a neet that lives with his parents. Truth is that girls like guys that are shy. They don't like virgins with rage. So knock the rage off.
>>
>>25645192
Who else is at fault for a robots shortcomings?
>>
It upsets me to see so many people here so exasperated to define themselves through the eyes of another person. As if the only value that they have is if they're with someone else.

Make your Self better than just some girl's boyfriend.

Be You.
>>
>>25652940
>make yourself better
how? i am a manlet and i can't change my face. i lift and go save almost all of my work $ but i can't help that i'm depressed because no gf ever. there's nothing to give me ambition, nothing makes me happy when i can't have someone to love
>>
File: le me.jpg (266KB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
le me.jpg
266KB, 897x1200px
>>25643394
oh fuk who shit dis nikka lol straight nigga shit right here boy oooh dis fuckboys n shit over the trap
>>
I have a hard time trusting anyone on 4chan these days when it comes to advice, because so many posters aren't capable of simple logic. The people that claim "exercise does not affect weight loss" are the very people who think women can smell virginity and that no amount of self improvement will help. If I look better more women will be attracted to me physically, its as simple as that. Within those women there will be some who enjoy my company and personality.
>>
>>25654398
I'm sure they'll do virgin boy
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 1017x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 1017x739px
>>25643394
>hang out with coworker and his friends
>mfw the awkward weeaboo who tries too hard to be funny has a 9/10 Korean girlfriend

Really all you need is confidence senpai
>>
>>25647360
>I feel like I just need to get my first girlfriend and then I'll be satisfied and it'll all be over. It really is an obsession at this point.
I'm afraid it doesn't end there buckaroo. You will always obsess about this if you allow yourself to.
>>
>Spent seven years posting on /r9k/ every day and being a kissless virgin
>Tried to go on dates, and did, but girls always said no to a second date
>Start talking to a girl on some anonymous app
>Think it's just gonna end in disappointment again
>She's popular, very friendly, supportive, and attractive, so assume she'll reject me like all the rest
>She actually says yes to a second date
>And a third, and a fourth
>Lose my virginity to her
>A year later, we're still going strong
>Have never had a fight or even gotten mad at each other
>I treat her nicely
>She practically worships me, is sort of crazy and obsessive
>Pays for all my stuff, drives me around
>Asks for nothing back in return except my love and sex

I don't understand. I have no status or prestige, and I'm not a provider.

I'm actually astounded at how I'm in a relationship with her.

I don't have any advice to give. I think I just got insanely lucky and found one of the 0.0001% of women who aren't hypergamous.
>>
>>25654618
You're full of shit
Mute me again
>>
>>25654605
True, the rider never ends in fact. As soon as you get your first GF it gets harder. Your expectations start to rise and it gets more and more complicated.
>>
>>25647360
>>25654605
It doesn't end. I actually got over needing someone, and then my oneitis came back into my life and actually opened up to the idea of being with me a little bit. We spent nearly every day together for over half a year and now that its over I'm finding myself motivated enough for the first time in my entire life to take concrete steps to find someone.
>>
>>25654618
moral of the story is that you just have to be persistent, even if you're a sad lonely man on 4chan
>>
>>25654618
are you tall?
>>
>>25654459
I don't exactly consider that an insult.
>>
>>25654618
Really hope you're telling the truth.
>>
>>25654667

I don't blame you for calling me a liar. If I had read this back when I was incel I would have called the poster full of shit as well.

>>25654690

True. I asked about 20 women IRL and about 600 or so online before I got a GF. Maybe it's just a numbers game.

>>25654692

6'2, almost 6'3. Fairly athletic too (thanks, /fit/!).
>>
>>25654830
>6'2, almost 6'3. Fairly athletic too (thanks, /fit/!).
get the fuck out of here normie. your height alone will attract women. it's like being rich
>>
>>25643394
https://youtu.be/dr3RAmk8Fps

Lol all of them 'have not had relationship for last two years'

BOO HOO HOW SAD
>>
>>25654850
don't be mad little manlet, it's better that you don't spread your baby boy genes around
>>
LMAO. op is a delusional narcissist. You have an awful personality and everyone hates you OP thats the only reason.

You sound like elliot rodgers. Fag. Im ugly and poor and I have fucked dozens of 8/10 and even some 9s. You mad bitch op?
>>
>>25654830
>Dude i know your pain i was an incel til some girl saw my loks and become my devoted gf
Fuck you
>>25654927
2/10
See me after class
>>
>>25654972
I can tell that youre a completely autistic faggot that no one likes. Youve been cringey even compared to other r9k posters (the lowest scum of the social ladder). Id recommend you seppuku. Assburgers are just a cancer.
>>
File: rodger that.gif (1MB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
rodger that.gif
1MB, 250x213px
>>25654972
obviously a manlet
>>
File: 7kChU2K.jpg (40KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
7kChU2K.jpg
40KB, 454x453px
>>25655006
>>25655025
>mfw r9k is so shitty that even shitposters have lost whatever remaining quality they had left
>>
>>25643394

Would you date a girl that isn't a meme? like, would you date a real girl, and not a le zelda playing rose thread girl
>>
>>25645761
Thanks man, it's a very good way of thinking about relationships.
>>
File: 33.jpg (89KB, 640x640px)
33.jpg
89KB, 640x640px
>>25644692
>It is hard to describe how exactly it manifests but generally women realize men reeking of desperation

So women have unexplainable superpowers now huh?
>>
>>25643394
Its because they just dont care. You just need no shame. There is no minefield.
>>
File: AxpVMa3.png (107KB, 273x302px) Image search: [Google]
AxpVMa3.png
107KB, 273x302px
just wanted to post this pic
>>
>>25644692
LISTEN TO THIS ANON. he is onto something
>>
>>25643394
Ask Elliot, you sound exactly like him.
>>
>>25643394

Disregard females, acquire currency.

Once rich you can fuck all the females you want. Do not listen to people ITT.
Normies are trash, females are trash.

Young boys are better than vaginiggers.
>>
>all these fat fucks acting superior and saying "hurrr you have nothing to offer a woman"
And what exactly do you have to offer? Your big fat greasy gut?
You got lucky, that's all that fucking happened. You aren't better than someone just because you got some idiot whore to date you
>>
>>25655006
>>25654927
Fuck off bitchboy faggot
>>
>>25652754
>They don't like virgins with rage. So knock the rage off.
No you fucking fruitcake
>>
>>25649582
Nah dude, chicks have it easy... Even if they're ugly.I cant find the picture but a guy out a 3/10 chick on Craig's list and got like 300 replies from guys within 10 hours.
>>
File: its literally that easy.jpg (1MB, 1279x2679px) Image search: [Google]
its literally that easy.jpg
1MB, 1279x2679px
>>25656309
probably not the one you were talking about but here's an example
>>
They can smell the need on you. As soon as you stop taking dating seriously and just look at it as having fun, girls just come out of nowhere. Flirt shamelessly and take risks. What's the worst that happens, you end up alone as usual?
>>
>>25643916
Bahahahahahh oh that's rich anon, do go on
>>
File: 43434.jpg (19KB, 480x303px) Image search: [Google]
43434.jpg
19KB, 480x303px
>>25655322
Explained literally a thousand times in this thread. I dont get what is so alien about this concept for robots. As a man you realize all the other people already hat sex/got a gf whatever. Pressure develops because of the values men hol in our society. Sooner or later this pressure affects the way you treat women. Women notice that. If r9k would start to see women as human beeings you wouldnt have a hard time understanding this. How many fucking threads you see about redflags, roasties, succubi and what not. If you have no experience with flirting and living with a girl they can notice that. Women even have their own shitty forums where they talk about shit like that. They analyze it alone or with their friends, most of the time they are more experienced and can easily spot someone who is shy and unsecure cause he has no clue how to talk properly to girls.

Do you all seriously believe you just dont have a gf cause of bad luck ? Instead of whining about fat people like me having gfs (yeah sure we are ALL just lucky ) seriously think about what you are doing wrong. If i would be thin there would be no stopping me. You hate on people who have a serious flaw in the dating game (just like most of you) and are able to compensate it instead of learning from them, all of this just so you can stay in your comfortable little robot bubble and dont have to tackle life head on like an adult. Dont whine about beeing alone or sad, its the way you choose to be. You dont want help, you want someone reassuring you that you are right and the world is wrong.
>>
>>25643394
...you sound like my ex.

>bitch and whine constantly no one understand/likes him
>other people are scum, idiots and always trying to take advantage
He was a good looking guy and shit wasn't always that way. The last 3 years it was like being with a woman. I tried everything I could to get him to see a therapist, fine hobbies or a job (was unemployed last 3 years.

I payed all the bills we lived super comfortably and I had no problem with it just the constant whining. The last year we we're together was the worst. I just got my ass chewed constantly about how I worked too much and needed to spend more time with him (he had alienated everyone else in his life at this point)

So I do my best between 80 hour weeks to spend more time

Still get bitched at for how much I work
Try to have conversations, seems simple enough but no. In true women's fashion if I expressed a different opinion it was because I just wanted to fight and never took his side.

It was so all I could hear was buc buc bucaw like a cackling middle aged woman.
>>
>>25656864
Except most of us will be happy and stop bitching if we had gfs.
>>
>>25657191
Somehow I feel op would not he would find another reason to bitch and moan like a girl.
>>
>>25656672
You're not a role model. You lucked out and now you think you can dish out advice and talk down to robots. Your advice is "girls have magic smelling abilities." When pressed on that you say "talk to girls properly" which is hardly any better and just reveals you don't know any thing because you lucked out.

There's no magic secret how to "talk properly" to girls vs how you'd talk to a guy. There's no magic attitude that they can detect. They can't magically tell your relationship history. Get a grip.
>>
>caring about a girlfriend/women for any other reason then to potentially pass on your genes or make your penis feel good.
I can relate to normies as much as i can to robots.
>>
>>25656672
Shut the fuck up you fat cunt, you keep repeating the same platitudes and shit, you want to believe you are special because you're fat and you got some hot gf only because you "worked hard" or whatever.
>You hate on people who have a serious flaw in the dating game (just like most of you) and are able to compensate it instead of learning from them, all of this just so you can stay in your comfortable little robot bubble and dont have to tackle life head on like an adult. Dont whine about beeing alone or sad, its the way you choose to be. You dont want help, you want someone reassuring you that you are right and the world is wrong.
>You should treat women like people but you shouldn't show any sign that reveals your lack of experience
You are useless at giving advice, go live a happy life with your gf and delude yourself thinking that you're able to help anyone, just like every fucker that comes here with their "good intentions"
>>
>>25648272
I'm actually coming to the conclusion that cursing my potential(ha!) progeny with a predisposition for addiction and depression is a fate better avoided
>>
>>25643394
>>have to pretty much walk through a minefield to keep her interested without offending her in any way and to just keep her

life is meaningless, we are just killing time, then we rot in the ground.

there is nothing, don't worry about keeping her interested.
>>
File: 1433269390099.jpg (8KB, 227x220px) Image search: [Google]
1433269390099.jpg
8KB, 227x220px
>>25657456
>You lucked out and now you think you can dish out advice and talk down to robots.

I didnt luck out, as a person i am just able to attract and hold a girl cause i am not a piece of lonely self pitying scum.You have such low self esteem and no experience with girls that you cant even fathom the thought of ugly people getting nice girls with their appealing character. Sorry to burst your bubble i had other gfs before you mong.

>Your advice is "girls have magic smelling abilities." When pressed on that you say "talk to girls properly" which is hardly any better and just reveals you don't know any thing because you lucked out.

1. Reductio ad absurdum, there literally is a post where i explain how the girls notice it if you are a desperate virgin with the signs listed. You just dont want to admit that.
2. Nice way to justify your failure with women without changing your character, just stay like that maybe you will "luck out" ( seriously the most ridiciolous thing i have ever heard) too.

>>25657588
Bitter much ? Also i dont intend to keep my gf, she wasnt my first and wont be my last for sure. Activley trying to upgrade.
>>
>>25657775
>Wow dude just don't be insecure
Do you consider that good advice you patronizing undisciplined fat cunt.
Of course i'm bitter i see you acting superior thinking that you're better than me just because your life put you in a good place, well i'm fucking sorry i have to deal with so much bullshit everyday that i'm always near collapsing
But you're right, i guess that i'm just that defective
>>
>>25657896

>Of course i'm bitter i see you acting superior thinking that you're better than me just because your life put you in a good place, well i'm fucking sorry i have to deal with so much bullshit everyday that i'm always near collapsing
But you're right, i guess that i'm just that defective.

Jesus Christ, you are a guy dude. Dont act like a tumblerina. Be mad at me, call me a fat slob as much as you like dont care about that tbqh familia but please dont use tumblr tactics here. You are entitled to your oppinion, just let me tell you you are wrong. My ex best friend is a little like your robots. After a early relationship (14-15) no sex or something just kissing he got insanely bitter and acts like you now. He isnt happy and you arent either. You are not unlucky the universe isnt unjust to you ( come back to me when living in liberia) you are just approaching girls wrong. As simple as that. You can avoid that by getting help by a friend that has some game to by listening to people and trying it for yourself over and over again.

What do you think how many girls rejected me, i didnt get my gf handed on a silver platter i worked hard for every gf i had. My succes ratio is probably like 12:1 or something.
>>
>>25657775
>I didnt luck out, as a person i am just able to attract and hold a girl cause i am not a piece of lonely self pitying scum.

That's right, girls can magically smell self-pity. Just ignore everyone who feels self-pity and has a gf. It's magic. Fat fuck here has all the answers boys, go home.

>You have such low self esteem and no experience with girls that you cant even fathom the thought of ugly people getting nice girls with their appealing character.

Dumbfuck, this is literally the premise of the thread. How subhuman fatasses like you can get gfs while decent robots can't. Judging from your posts it's not any attitude you have, nor is it intelligence or moral rectitude. What exactly about your character is appealing? The BO from your fat rolls? How can girls can't smell that but they can smell "desperation"?

>there literally is a post where i explain how the girls notice it if you are a desperate virgin with the signs listed.

Girls do not fucking notice it you dumb fucking idiot. That's just a fantasy. A myth you tell yourself because you don't understand how the world works.

Let's look at what you listed in your "explanation":
>1. They can't talk to girls in a non autistic ways.
Many incels can talk to girls just fine. "Autistic" is a meme.
>2.unhealthy and unrealistic picture of women.
Girls don't magically know what you think of women.
>3. Overly aggressive with flirting but in a crude and desperate way.
Once again you've asininely assumed the OP, me and others in the thread do this.
>>
>>25658368
> Muh girls dont like me they must be wrong.
I get it now, you dont want what i say to be true cause then you will never get a gf without changing. Let me just say you : They notice it, simple as that, not if youre a good actor but you arent because then you wouldnt be an r9k virgin in the first place. Also :
Yeah iam the subhuman for sure, refreshing to hear that from a r9k virgin. You will never be able to pass your genes but i am the subhuman fo sure :*
>>
>>25658368
>cluck cluck baw baw bekaw
>>
>>25656194
This to be honest family.
Mute me again, fucker.
>>
>>25643394
>>25643563
travel somewhere far away

theres nothing more noble than learning a new language and traveling to a new world. thats how you become interesting.
>>
>this thread

The invasion of /r9k/ is complete, from this point forward it's all just a mopping-up operation.
>>
>>25643563
None of the scummy men op listed dont offer anyrhing spectacular either.
>>
>>25659386
>website has over 20 million users
>thinks true robots are still the majority on their own board
you can have quantity or quality, not both
more traffic = more normie cancer coming through to shit up the board
>>
>>25659457
Talking about purity and beeing a little elite. Actually more like native americans. /normietakeover/ is real.
>>
>>25656864
>The last 3 years it was like being with a woman.
>women admitting that they are shitty and worthless aside from sex
Oh lads i am laffin'
>>
File: 14059162310832.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
14059162310832.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
Cyborg here. Was a 4-year full blown robot NEET, but recently got a job, my license, and started going to the gym.

I won't get a GF though, because I've realized somewhere along the way I lost the ability to connect to someone else. I can talk with my coworkers fine, but I can't genuinely care about them. If a conversation gets any deeper than casual conversation or jokes, people quickly catch on to the fact that I'm bullshitting every word.

Luckily I don't have to be friends with coworkers, being acquaintances is enough. But for someone like a GF, I'd have to get beyond just being a robot pretending to be normal, and have genuine and real conversations, which I am incapable of doing.

Robots, even ones who 'made it' like me are pretty damaged people, and to get a partner would mean having someone see under the mask and revealing your facade, which is a risk we can't take. Not to mention a large number of us are either ugly, fat, or both. There's your answer.
>>
>>25657775
>Also i dont intend to keep my gf, she wasnt my first and wont be my last for sure. Activley trying to upgrade.
you sound like such a sweet and caring person. You definitively deserve a girlfriend.
>>
>>25643394
you faggots need to read about stoicism and stop whining so much about not getting pussy. Seriously, pussy isn't the end all of your problems and happiness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoicism
>>
>>25659872
Not going to lie most of them fucking are the shit they talk about when it's "just the girls" is fucking horrifying makes the shit you see here tame
>>
>>25659931
Flaw in your thinking. You dont deserve one. Nobody assigns them to you based on your high moral values. Go out there and play the game, also practice gf is one of the few memes from here that actually holds some truth.
>>
>>25659998
yes women get exponentially more terrible in groups and the worst part is they hold each other back the most but still blame men for their problems
>>
>>25660018
>robots who'd like to live a peaceful life with one girl shouldn't have girlfriends
>fat greasy nasty slobs who treat women like objects should have girlfriends
>>
>>25660046
Yes they do the psychopathic mental gymnastics they do especially in groups is horrifying
>>
>>25645761
That makes sense, but in that case if I am the sort of person who would reject their advances, how am I meant to ask them out in the first place? Or is it because the don't want tohave to make the first move, they want it to be made for them?
>>
>>25660101
>Should
>Should
>Should
Welcome to the real world friendo.

Also wth, i sure as hell dont treat my gf as an object. I am just not happy, forgive my 4chaneque speech what i meant was simply that my girlfriend doesnt make me happy and i wish to meet a girl that can.
>>
>>25645735
>At this point I'm convinced its a matter of luck. I've seen 4/10 guys hook up with 7/10 women. Half the people I asked said they weren't even looking for a girl when it happened. It just "happens" to them. Its ridiculous.
>When I try to make it "happen" through tinder I just fail miserably to grab their attention or I friendzone myself, trying to walk the fine line between friend/small talk, trying to get them sexually attracted, and not coming off as a creep or worse boring. When I do find a girl I like and can talk to stupid bullshit about I fail to make them sexually attracted. When I do find a girl whose likely sexually attracted to me I bore myself and stop talking to them. And this is assuming I even have time for them in between work and hobbies.

Holy fuck this. I haven't got Tinder yet but I feel like I will just end up doing this and not be able to progress the conversation towards saying "so, we should go for drinks some time".
>>
>>25660197
>what i meant was simply that my girlfriend doesnt make me happy
why don't you leave her so she can find someone who appreciates her? You're just wasting her time.
>>
>>25660227
Because iam spineless, i like her ( i just dont love her) and i am not entirely sure about my feelings. I am not a perfect human beeing for sure.
>>
File: 1778822.jpg (10KB, 200x200px)
1778822.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>25660227
Also #wasterhertime2016
>>
>>25660256
Do you tell her you love her?
>>
>>25660321
Yes. I established it back when i thought i love her and now i am to spineless to stop.
>>
File: 1441162923878.jpg (46KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1441162923878.jpg
46KB, 370x359px
>regularly go to this gaming cafe to play some vidya
>go to their anime showings sometimes
>literally everyone there goes with their girlfriend or a group of friends with their girlfriends
>mfw

i thought our type were supposed to be lonely losers.
>>
Because you're afraid of experiencing pain on a consistent basis and therefore don't try enough or improve reasonably at it.
>>
>>25643642
you're clearly fucking braindead

did you even read op
>>
>>25660377
Yep you are a spineless lying sack of shit....so a typical woman
>>
File: 323622.jpg (25KB, 592x578px) Image search: [Google]
323622.jpg
25KB, 592x578px
>>25660638
I just have fucked up moral. Also it is very comfortable like it is now but believe whatever supports your delusions.
>>
I'm really fucking tired of these "sad feel when no gf" threads. I've been through a couple of relationships and I can assure you that they cause so much more pain than loneliness does.
I've been with two girls that I didn't love and things went to shit pretty fast after I realized I was being used for money or just company. If you "need" a girlfriend to be happy, you're deluding yourself. It's just a shallow perspective.
You don't need to be perfect or this or that or whatever the fuck you're telling yourself you need to be. Stop rushing it. Just talk for a bit with a girl and ask her out if the conversation's going well. That's it. If you like her, try your luck, the worst that can happen is being rejected.
/thread
>>
>>25660697
>but it's comfortable, can't change its soooo hard

You go girl!!!
>>
File: 356211.jpg (49KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
356211.jpg
49KB, 700x522px
>>25660754
Dont try to force that meme little robot. I am an asshole for sure, its not hard for me to change it but why would I ? The Situation benefits me.
>>
>>25660804
See you are a woman
>>
>>25661000
So now you dont even pretend to have an argument ?
>>
>>25661026
No aregument just saying that your behavior is that of a typical white female that's all.

Good work sugar tits
>>
>>25643394
You're simply not gf material. same as me.
>>
>>25643394
Consider it this way: their girlfriends are ugly, shitty skanks. It might not be true, but it might make you feel better.
>>
>>25661057
You just equate bad moral behavior with women. Thats a very degenrate worldview to start with. I can see it is born out your frustration so you just try to piss me off but i cant follow you tbqh familia. Your view makes no sense. Chasing for skirts surely isnt a female endeveaor bro.
>>
>>25661151
What is this frustration you speak of?
>>
File: 1420860681087.jpg (152KB, 1536x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1420860681087.jpg
152KB, 1536x1113px
>>25661191
The one you appareantly have.
>>
Im the complete opposite right now
I can get a gf if i wanted but i have other things in my life to worry about.
>>
>>25661217
No come on don't be a wad and back out. Let's see if your masterful eye can pinpoint why I said that shit to you.
>>
Hey all

I'm honestly a total normie/chad who browses /sp/ at night at the end of the day.

I literally had a 4,000 character two part post i was about to submit here to try and talk with you guys and give you some advice, but i fucked up copy pasting it and lost half of it and got fed up with it because I'm a stupid fucking normie/chad.

Anyway, to summarize, I like you guys, I like people. I understand how a lot (not all) of you guys feel and if you guys want I'd be happy to talk honestly with you guys if you have questions, advice, thoughts, things you don't think a normie/chad would understand. I'm not trying to brag at all, but I'm successful with girls, and I'm currently in a long term relationship with a great girl with looks and brains, so feel free to reply to this with any questions about girls, maintaining relationships, etc.

If not, no worries. I'm not trying to fuck with anyone, brag or anything, I'm just relaxing and I like people and talking and I thought I could offer something to this thread if anyone is interested.

I'll hang out in this thread a while so ask away.

Cheers
>>
>>25661253
I am just pulling the same idiotic scheme you do. Also thats quite a useless. Whatever i say you will just state the opposite.

Maybe i just morally offend you, i give you that. If thats the case we dont have to argue.
>>
>Why do we have it so fucking hard?
Because we don't know ourselves we haven't learnt to accept ourselves. Normies call it confidence but it's not.
>>
>>25661372
It is a morally offensive thing.

Honestly I don't hate women, just equating your shit behavior with that of what is so hated in western white women.

You see it all day long around here how it hurts men, makes them distrustfull of all women.

So here he is anons. The male equivalent of everything you hate about the women who have lied and used you for their own benifit.

This fat sack of shit has a gf, lies to her face belcause it's too hard for him to grow a sack and act with integrity.
>>
>>25661696
Preaching in the desert i see. I honestly ask you, dont you think most robots would do the same in my position ? Where do you think the practice gf meme comes from?
>>
File: 5263736585379659.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
5263736585379659.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>25643394
anon this is like asking how lighting chooses where to or predicting how rain droplets will gather when they strike the surface. There is no science or true way, you can only give and do so much and that's it. I hope you find love but I will not be the fool to lecture you on some snake oil solution that helps no one.

>>25643563
>The first one is that you depend on others for your happiness
For starters there is this term know as codependents that happens all the time to both for the reason you shared, it is not a deciding factor in finding a mate however I will say it ensures that relationship is a time bomb.
Furthermore there has to be some dependence for others company or begs all sorts of questions why you even look/keep friends or mates.
>that you don't offer anything
So OP mention nothing about his situation yet you assume he has nothing to offer?
If anything he saying he's putting the effort (while I'm sure exaggerated) into offering something.
Yet you just know he isn't?
Pic related to how that comes off
>>
>>25662009
My message is simple. Dont hate someone because they have a dick or vag.

Hate them because they are lying sacks of shit like you.
>>
>>25661433
Hell Ive meet people who know themselves inside and out yet they never find a mate
And on the flip I knew a guy that was the biggest BSer ever and had self esteem issues that would make Supreme Gentleman look balanced yet he was always getting girls without trying
>>
>>25662307
Preaching in the desert like i said. Hell i dont hate you :), the world needs more upstanding people like you. I personally just dont want to subjugate to a moral i dont believe in.
>>
File: 1451598668409.gif (236KB, 210x260px) Image search: [Google]
1451598668409.gif
236KB, 210x260px
>>25643394
I'm the same, but Im not a child like you.
>Not living for yourself.
>all these replies in an obivious bait thread.
>>
>>25652430
>>25652610
Hey they are out there
They are just rare as fuck.
But keep in mind that's the balancing act and most people feel they give more than the other regardless of situations.
>>
File: 53478845278091809330.jpg (31KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
53478845278091809330.jpg
31KB, 500x400px
>>25662419
Anon r9k is just a big bait thread
Either play along or ignore but don't think you have any intelligence for farting out what everyone already knows.
>>
>>25653692
Stop chasing others, and you might well find yourself to love.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.