[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i become an organ donor in case something happens? I am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: organ-donation-state-by-state.jpg (62KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
organ-donation-state-by-state.jpg
62KB, 750x400px
Should i become an organ donor in case something happens? I am not really resentful but i don't feel like society deserves my organs.

I will most likely have intact organs so i could save multiple lives.
>>
File: 1424095902601.png (12KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
1424095902601.png
12KB, 299x169px
>>25641630
I'd do it
Only because of the myth that the receiver sometimes gain some traits of the giver.
The thought of a normie getting one of my organs and suddenly becoming a lazy nihilistic asshole fills me with joy.
>>
I'm an organ donor, but jokes on whoever gets my organs, I have a bad heart, fucked up liver, and smokers lungs.
>>
>>25641703
Then why bother being a fucking organ donor if you're just gonna fuck em up anyway?
>>
>>25641703
I am healthy young male in his early 20's who does not smoke or drink.
>>
do that and there will be less effort to save your life in the hospital if you get severly wounded in a accident.

they want your goods
>>
>>25641737
Better a shitty organ than no organ and have someone die.
>>
Don't, because at some point say you're in a coma or something, they see you're a donor, they might try less hard on keeping you alive if little timmy needs a new heart.
>>
>>25641756
Nice nice. That's just what i want.
>>
>>25641764
I don't care about living man. Let little timmy live or throw my organs away for all i care.
>>
>>25641764
Better getting rushed to the graveyard than waking up to realise you're a paralized vegetable, forced to watch everyday a fat old nurse come shove her hand up your ass to empty your rectum.
>>
File: 1433002488478.gif (485KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1433002488478.gif
485KB, 500x259px
>>25641630
If a normie get an organ transplant from a robot, does that make them a cyborg?
>>
>>25641630
Nope, fuck those other guys. I have a card that explicitly says to not give anyone my organs in case of an untimely death.
>>
>>25641811
nah, just makes them a trans humanist
>>
>>25641811
I doubt the normie would have a change of heart.
>>
>>25641812
Are you considering suicide?
>>
>>25641798
At that point if you don't live in a third world country you can do assisted suicide.
>>
>die
>liver gets put into a qt-3.14 girl
>tfw thats as close to sex ill get
>>
>>25641893
You might even be able to kill her from the inside out. devilish
>>
>>25641630
Your organs are going to a rich old man in the 1%. Your orgrans will likely never go to a disadvantaged person or child in need. Organs are just like any other product, sold to the highest bidder.
Also enjoy when shekelstein puts a hit out on you because he found out your liver is a perfect match.
>>
I don't see a single reason to do it.
# NoOrganForNorman
# NoHeartForChad
# KillHumansNotSaveThem
>>
>>25641756
>wanting to be alive
>>
>>25641929
This. There was a rather big case in Germany, where receiver lists were manipulated, so that very rich people always were on the top. Fuck all this hyprocritical "Save lives!" shit.
>>
>>25642004
Well screw it. They are not getting my organs then.
>>
>>25641703
You do know they're just gonna trash the shit parts anyway, right?
>>
>>25641630
I know people who feel the same way about their blood.
I don't get it.
Many of the people we know and love will end up needing blood or an organ, it's just something good to do for humanity. If you hate humanity, then ok, I guess I can understand that. But if you're not a hateful son of a bitch who wants to watch the world burn, then saving a life should appeal to you.
I have so many people that I love. Friends, family, dozens of people whose passing would pain me greatly, so the appeal in giving blood, and donating organs to me, is that I may be able to spare some stranger, who I will never meet, that pain.

I want to leave the world having left a positive effect rather than a negative one. I believe that's beneficial to myself as well. Even if it wasn't, I would still do it.
Also I'm afraid of needles, so I also look at it as a big fuck you to one of my bullshit fears.
>>
>>25641874
>assisted country
>not in a third world country
Is France a third world country?
>>
File: 1432748432008.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1432748432008.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>25642122
>assisted country
what the fuck
I meant assisted suicide
>>
Show her my 3 balls
>>
>>25642122
Should I donate you my eyes, so you could read properly. ayyy
>>
>>25642111
You gotta be fucking kidding me, holy shit lmao.
>>
I've become an organ donor, but I'm purposely trying to destroy all of my vital organs

Heart -> eating tons of fatty foods
Liver -> alcoholic
Kidneys -> holding my piss in for extended periods of time
Lungs -> smoking
Pancreas -> eating sugary foods
Stomach -> stressing out about everything, ravaged by ulcers
Skin -> not bathing, burning myself with cigarettes, cutting myself
Corneas -> scratched my cornea by accident when I was young so only one good one left ha
Bones -> I never drink milk, low calcium levels

when they open me up they'll be in for a big surprise ha
>>
>>25642254
> Not going full Allahu Ackbar
>>
>>25642254
soooooooo... you're trying to kill yourself slowly? That'll teach 'em
>>
>>25641756
>I know nothing about hospital care: the post
That is illegal. Additionally organs go bad very quickly, so the efforts to keep you breathing and your heart beating are essential to keeping the organs viable. But guess what? Breathing and beating heart means you're alive! So unless you have massive head trauma, you've probably just been saved!
>>
>>25642315
>That is illegal.
OH WOW! THAT'LL TOTALLY STOP ALL THOSE CORRUPT, EVIL PEOPLE.
>>
>>25642254
This is very autistic
>Kidneys -> holding my piss in for extended periods of time
This is clearly the most autistic one though
>>
>>25641957
># NoOrganForNorman
Didn't want any, anyway.
>>
>>25642280
Wouldn't want to ruin all of my hard work by just blowing myself up and obliterating everything
>>25642302
>>25642353
You guys just don't understand. I'm making a point.
>>
>>25641764
>Don't, because at some point say you're in a coma or something, they see you're a donor, they might try less hard on keeping you alive if little timmy needs a new heart.
I've been meaning to redpill you kids on this for a while, one day I'll get around to writing all of it up.

It's not about little Timmy. It's about money. Remember you have heart, lungs, liver, intestines, pancreas, kidneys, corneas, and more. You are a CASH COW and you are more profitable as a donor than as a patient.

It's so profitable that the hospitals have religious personnel from the most popular religions on their payroll, whose job is to approach the family of potential donors (while they're shocked and grieving over whatever accident happened) and convince them to sign off their loved one's organs.

It's so profitable that hospitals will pay for tests and procedures to justify donations. Saw a case where an MRI was ordered by the doctor but before it was conducted, the mother decided there wouldn't be any donation. The hospital suddenly cancelled the MRI.

Giving medications that mask seizures (rather than stopping seizures) or that appear to induce comas is commonplace. Once the doctor has decided you're an organ bag, you're as good as dead for the most part. But they aren't omniscient. Actually saw a case where a doctor told the nursing staff "take care of that one, he'll be a donor for sure" and 3 days later the kid walked out of the hospital fully recovered.

And there are the horror stories like this:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/patient-wakes-doctors-remove-organs/story?id=19609438
>>
>log in to a organ donation service before you log out
I cannot parse this sentence.
>>
File: 119-2.jpg (26KB, 335x323px) Image search: [Google]
119-2.jpg
26KB, 335x323px
>>25641630
>Come on Goyim, just freely give your organs to us!
>There isn't anything wrong with it, what are you, anti-semitic?
>All the cool Chads are organ donahs! Ripping organs from murdered children is a very well practiced science we have perfected!

holy fuck organ donations are as big as a scam as blood donations, don't give in to the medical jew you fucking idiots, its already been said before but if you are in a bad accident or have a serious brain injury they will MURDER YOU, organs and blood are worth more than their weight in fucking gold

you ever seen that planned parenthood video where they have a literal fucking glass dish full of baby arms? that is nothing in comparison to what goes on in the underworks of the medical world
>>
>>25642463
Seizures are easy as piss to show on EEG's m8. And EEG's are non-invasive retard procedures.

>dead people are the cash cows
>you can literally drain $200k+ if someone has a stroke
>let alone $5000 a month for cancer treatment and can harvest the organs anyway

You know if they didn't keep her alive on organs she just would've died normally or found herself buried alive or burning alive right? They don't treat people that are presumably dead.
>>
>>25642463

>It's about money.

Some people keep forgetting this harsh world truth.
>>
Doctors do NOT give a shit about your life.

Police officers do NOT give a shit about your life.

Nobody gives a shit about your life.

If they have to lose money for you, they'll always chose the money, unless it's for publicity. Only trust those who you trust.
>>
>>25642315
>That is illegal.
Ah yes, things being illegal stops people from doing them.

Anyway, I remember the story here of a dad whose underage son was dying being pressured by doctors to consent to organ harvesting and when he was about to give in his son woke up and recovered.

Do you know that they have to give you massive doses of anesthetics to harvest your organs because when they cut you open your body resists (and/or you wake up from your coma or whatever semi-conscious/unconscious state you're in.).

There's a massive market for organ donation. If you think that because you live in the west there's no illegal stuff/corruption/masked murders in this business you're an idiot.
>>
>>25641630
>tfw 23
>dnr
>organ donor
>ride a motorcycle
>>
>>25642779
>Doctors
maybe. They take an oath otherwise. if the organ is there I think they're on board.
>Police
Well none of this is up to them.
If your shit comes on the market it's going to SOMEONE who needs it. Rich or poor. Good or evil, but what do you care?
>>
>>25642911
Yeah, they must be trustworthy because they took an oath... What was i thinking?
>>
>>25642911
He cares because literally all doctors are pro-stealing-your-organs. Sure they'll fight to give a living person anything other than ibuprofen if you're in pain, but everyone knows doctors have no morals and are all ruthless killing machines.
>>
File: 1450478726539.jpg (31KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1450478726539.jpg
31KB, 408x408px
>>25641630
>offering my organs to help normies
I'd rather blow myself up and take some of those bastards with me
>>
>>25641630
Ask yourself. When you die, will you really need your organs? If no then you might as well give them to someone else. Makes no difference to you and requires no effort on your end
>>
>>25642254
This turns me on though I know it's not real.
>>
>>25641630
No, my organ might go to some nigger.

Most donations go to niggers who cant afford them
>>
>>25641630
>tfw don't donate blood because of o blood type might go to a nigger
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.