[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembot feels :(

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: img-thing.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>tfw no bf to cuddle with
>tfw every asshole who try to hook up with me cares only about my titties
>tfw no true love by anyone

a-any a-anon-kun wants to cuddle w-with m-me?
>>
yeah, cuddle this katana, bitch
>>
>>25641171
No I want to fuck you dumb bitch
What kind of gay shit is that
>>
>>25641171
>a-any a-anon-kun wants to cuddle w-with m-me?
I don't want to touch you. That would be taking advantage of your body. I just like you for your body.
>>
No, I want to fuck you. If you have a tolerable personality then we might do other things but only after fucking.
>>
>>25641203
Not body. Mind. Sorry my lady.
>>
women cant be robots, kill yourself thanks :^)
>>
>>25641184
>>25641208
please, fucking go back to /b/ you normie cunts
>>
>implying that women can be robots

fuck off roastie
>>
File: 1435099939717.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1435099939717.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
Yes, but I won't post any contact info because i'm pretty sure this is a troll thread. Even if it wasn't you'd likely dump me when we got to know each other. The only way i'll be able to cope is to deny that you were ever a girl in the first place. I'm not sure if I can ride that ride.
>>
>>25641332
i-i'm a girl anon-kun.. i-i lov-love you ... :)
>>
Go eat shit you fucking slut, you could get a bf in 10 fucking minutes.
>>
>>25641171
>cares only about my titties

Do you have nice titties? Can you post them?
>>
>>25641171
>yfw you reject all the nice guys and will date a hot asshole
It's been done enough times, get out.
>>
>>25641370
I love you too. I think you're a wonderful person, and you deserve happiness. I hope you find it.
>>
>>25641443
will you b-be my.. b-bf?
>>
>>25641456
Nothing would make me happier.
>>
Ayy.
What are your hobbies?
We can make this work if you aren't a shit person.
>>
>>25641469
yaaay thanks anon-kun, you're the most important person in my life ^-^
>>
>let me pretend to be a fembot
>GUARANTEED REPLIES
Good job.
>>
>>25641171
What size are your titties?
>>
>>25641171
>tits
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
posting in EPIC fembot troll thread /who fembot here/
>>
>>25641484
I'm glad I could be of assistance.
>>
>>25641483
i love animu and cuddles... im so worthless person :( will you still cuddle with me?
>>
>>25641554
>animu and cuddles
>hobbies
Pick one.

Either way, no cuddles for you seeing as my girlfriend would not be thrilled with the idea of me wrapping myself around a living ham.
>>
>>25641554
Quick sound off your 3 favorite chinese cartoons and 3 favorite cuddle positions.
>>
Tfw can't mix external and internal stim because they seem to cancel out

Anyone else
>>
>>25641530
Dear God above, this human being ACTUALLY exists
>>
>>25641607
Evangelion (original)
Birdy the mighty decode
FLCL

Spoon spoon Spoon
>>
>>25641670
>Average white nerdy guy
>This sort of shit really turns me on
Kill me now kyohai.
>>
>>25641708
Ok, how do I know if you are OP and not just phishing?
>>
>>25641861
Why would I phish with average as fuck anime

I'm not OP. I'm a girl but I'm not going to pretend to stutter via text, what do you think I am, a faggot?
>>
OP here. I'm a guy ofc you little bastards. Fembot doesnt exists.

/thread.
>>
>>25641885
Closet colossal one for all I know.

You have a contact you are willing to part ways with so we can discuss in finer details about those avg as fuck anime? Birdy S3 ;_;
>>
>>25641171
Wait wait wait

Hold up

I don't understand something about your story

Wait wait wait

You said

And I quote

I believe this is the word you used

Hold up

This:

And this is a direct quote remember

By you

You used this word

>Fembot

Now....

Wait just a minute

I don't think

And correct me if I'm wrong

I don't think

That is

I don't believe

Not for a second

I don't think that

When you used the word

>Fembot

I don't think that's a real thing tbqh familia

So I'm just left with the feeling that this whole thing is you shit posting
>>
Stop lying to yourself. You only like Dickies too. At least be real.
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 900x1061px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 900x1061px
i would cuddle with you senpai but id probably get a boner
>>
>>25643620
Are Samus in the picture?
>>
You sound like a cool girl.. What do you consider true love anyway. Money and emotions
>>
op is a guy in disguise. seriously stop making these fake fembot feels threads giving false hope to robots
>>
File: 1450105028186.gif (529KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450105028186.gif
529KB, 480x360px
why even bother
why are we even here
this is nothing but pointless banter
do we all hope to magically find a qt gf/bf here that'll save us from the cold and lonely oblivion?
or is it just means of saving some sanity in case our hours miraculously spark with warmth of kindness, closure, devotion and passion..
>>
>>25645883
hours *hearts
>>
>tfw qt bf just got out of the shower
>m-my vagina
>>
>>25641171
>>tfw every asshole who try to hook up with me cares only about my titties
>>tfw no true love by anyone
>a-any a-anon-kun wants to cuddle w-with m-me?

I don't care only about your titties. But I'm not gonna try to hook up with you either.

Facts: The kind of guy that desperately tries to get female attention in threads and stuff are those motivated mostly by physical appearance.

Those motivated by other things like friendship, can find that in people of the same gender, or at least don't link this specifically to requiring a female, and so are less desperate.

I just want a good friend; them being female would be a nice benefit.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.