[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went on a "date" with a girl for the first time yesterday.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (211KB, 1688x1125px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
211KB, 1688x1125px
Went on a "date" with a girl for the first time yesterday.

I knew the girl from a concert, we saw each other twice, but with friends. Yesterday we were alone. I asked her out on New year's day, she said yes.
We walked, talked, do some vinyls shopping, went to a perfume shop ( She had to buy a gift for a friend.) Eat a bite. We spent like 3 hours together. I still don't know if she's attracted to me. She talked to me about several guys hitting on her.
When I was about to leave, she hugged me, doing la bise ( Frenchfag, common courtesy here).
When I was in the train, she texted me : Glad I saw you :)
I answered yea me too, it was nice. No answer, she posted on her Twitter that it was a great afternoon.

What conclusion should I draw? Am I getting in the friend zone? Kissless virgin desu.
>>
>>25641162
MAN. ????????????????

YOU FUCK

ARE YOU GETTING IN THE FRIEND ZONE? NO BUT YOU WILL VERY SOON IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A MOVE.

Please mr robototron i wish for you to feel the happiness most of us cannot. Make a move on her, tell her you like her or someshit, anything. She obviously likes you, YOU just have to make a move. Please for fuck sakes please. For me french fag, do it for me.
>>
>>25641260
How? I fear I'm going to ruin everything. I just sent her out of the blue?
>>
Important question:
Did you spent any money in her place during the afternoon? (like during dinner or at the perfume shop)
>>
Ask her if she would like to go out together again some time/spend more time together.

This will give you your quickest answer.
>>
>>25641379
my friend do what>>25641481
says
>>
>>25641455
You ask if I bought her anything? Not really. We ate a sandwich and sat on steps. She bought the gift herself, and she hated the place, so..
>>25641481
Well, before leaving, I asked something in the line of : Well, we can go out again another time
She said : Yeah, sure.
Also, we bumped into one of her friend, that was awkward.
Then, we bumped into one of my friend, way more awkward. At the end, he said : anyway, good luck with your little walk. *laugh and blink*.
>>
Best advice is to stop thinking about it. If she wants to talk she'll hit you up, focus on bettering yourself until then
>>
>>25641162
Too early to tell, keep doing what you're doing, maybe you get laid maybe you get freindzoned, its a coin toss
>>
>>25641749
>keep doing what you're doing
Masturbating and browsing 4chan?
>>
>>25641749

it's important to remember that she's attracted to the person that you're presenting. As long as the person you're presenting behaves the same way privately as you do, then she will be none the wiser. Just stay confident (fake it till you make it) and relax.
>>
From what I've heard, the best time to set up a 2nd date is at the end of the first one.
>>
>>25641912
Okay. That's kind of a good advice.
>>25641965
So, I wasted my only shot?
>>
Dude she even texted you after. I never ever got that. She likes you.
>>
>>25641162
Invite her out again. Make a move or you will end up in the friendzone.

You can do it anon. I'm rooting for you.
>>
Casual like that is good for the first date. Set up another one soon, show you're interested but don't be pushy. Make sure she knows you want a romantic date, don't leave it up to the imagination
>>
This is an old trick my dad told me. Before you go on your next date, take a couple of quarter and stick them up your ass for half an hour. Take the coins out and put them in your pocket. When you go pick her up, hand her all the coins and tell them to hold on to them.
>>
File: 1403605957156.jpg (14KB, 353x397px) Image search: [Google]
1403605957156.jpg
14KB, 353x397px
>She talked to me about several guys hitting on her.

red flag
>>
>>25642792
Thanks, Robot.
>>25642968
How should I do it senpai? I live in a shithole town, nothing to do. We went to a rather big city, I don't know shit about there, but she really knows it well. I have a slight anxiety in social situations, but I'm comfortable with her. Even make her laughed. Never went romantic with a girl tho.
>>25643061
Yea that was awkward. She also told me that she would break up right away if her boyfriend didn't want to go to parties.
>>
>>25643164
Didn't want HER to go to parties.
>>
Okay, really need answers, going to bump. Please forgive me Hiro-bot.
>>
>>25641162
don't talk to her any more. If she likes you she'll contact you

-Dad
>>
>>25643164
Take her out for a meal or cook for her. Check the newspaper for events to go to or live music or something. Try to find something you would both enjoy even on your own, that makes a good date.

As far as checking if she likes you, there's probably certain French phrases that would do that that I don't know. In America we might say "get to know you better" or "go on a real date" or things like that.
>>
>>25645415
That's a shit advice senpai desu
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.