[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VALENTINES DAY IS IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: frog help.jpg (4KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
frog help.jpg
4KB, 125x117px
VALENTINES DAY IS IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH

what do?
>>
>>25638594
>having plans for valentines day

Indisputable sign of normie
>>
>>25638607
but i have no gf
>>
>buy cheap chocolate
>stuff yourself with cheap chocolate
>??????????
>cry beacuse no GF
>>
Sit by yourself and cry, preferably while hugging your waifu pillow.
>>
>>25638594
> tfw gf of 6 years left me in September
> tfw March was our anniversary
> when she's moved on I'm stuck being hung up
>>
>>25638701
there there.

everything will be ok
>>
File: 1451262073795.jpg (17KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1451262073795.jpg
17KB, 403x403px
>Valentines day soon
>Don't turn 21 until March
>Have to go through another one sober
Let's organize an r9k Valentine thing so I can pretend to not be alone on one for once in my life.
>>
Buy yourself chocolates
>>
File: syobon tennis balls.jpg (49KB, 550x393px) Image search: [Google]
syobon tennis balls.jpg
49KB, 550x393px
I never cared much about being alone on valentines day

you could still go shoot up a place or something though
>>
>>25638594
who /buythemeselveschocolatesandcondoms/ in order to pretend like they are normal, but just end up throwing away the condoms, and eating the chocolates?
>>
>>25638781
Why not use the condoms for sex toys?

Why buy the stuff at all? If you just didn't go to the store, no one would know anything. If anything, not already having condoms before the day is more suspicious.
>>
Put a finger in your ass?
>>
File: 1356993192001.jpg (78KB, 561x519px) Image search: [Google]
1356993192001.jpg
78KB, 561x519px
>my crush is seeing deadpool with her single friend
>i am also seeing deadpool with one of my single friends
it's better than staying at home right

how pathetic would trying to make all 4 of us go together be
>>
>>25638896
cucked as fuck mate
>>
>>25638934
Rude tbqh.
/r9k/ is supposed to be trigger and hostile free environment.
>>
>>25638965
sorry I thought we could also be bully at some times

>you should ask your crush to see the movie with you

>???

maybe she will be happy about it and you can kiss her
>>
File: 8468.jpg (60KB, 343x317px) Image search: [Google]
8468.jpg
60KB, 343x317px
>>25638975
t-too much of a risk
>>
>tfw no idea what to do with gf that night
>>
>>25639003
fucking grow some balls you pussy

seriously, if she hasnt said she doesnt like you, man the fuck up and ask her to a movie
>>
>>25639076
okay then
but if she refuses and i shoot up a school you are responsible
>>
>>25639099
kid, no.

here is what she may say:

good situation:
"oh you want to go watch the movie with me? Great yeah let's do that!"

bad but not horrible situation (she is being nice about it)

"oh sorry, my friend can only go watch it at this specific time. Or, sorry, i already made plans, I can't change it. (some excuse, but any excuse is good to be honest.)

Worst situation
"sorry, I don't really like you. I'm just not that into you, you aren't that good looking"

Most likely she will say one of the first 2.

I hope you get the first one mate. cheers
>>
>>25639287
Okay then. Guess there is nothing stopping me from trying that.
thanks
>>
>>25639287
Most likely she will say the last one, bitches don't give a shit about being rude when everyone tells them they can't do anything wrong anyway.
>>
>>25639341
btw the second one, the excuse answer is a rejection, but it's a subtle rejection. she is trying to give you a hint to back off, but being nice about it.

but that is why it is mostly no risk, because the worst that could happen is she will give an excuse which isnt that bad

>>25639366
stfu
>>
>>25639366
dont stop this kid from actually trying to get a girlfriend
>>
>>25639341
Make sure you ask her when she is ALONE at least when she rejects you that way there's no one else to laugh at you

>>25639392
fuck off normie, robots shouldn't be trying to enslave themselves to some bitch
>>
>>25639412
being a normie is much better than being some dumbass robot who gets no sex you faggot

yo bro, get that chick. trust me. don't listen to these kids
>>
>>25639366
Well tbqh she is not your typical stacy.
>Had first bf at 19, was pretty antisocial up until that age
>He was an asshole who dumped her, she took it pretty hard
>She did not have a boyfriend since
>She still is a bit weird and oblivious when it comes to social interactions, somewhat awkward
Which is pretty weird considering she is objectively like 8/10. She should have been regular Stacy.
>>
>>25639436
You may have hit the goldmine here anon, she's probably incredibly lonely if she has only ever had one boyfriend, if you can keep within her comfort zone and just be there for her then she will fall for you, at least that's what my japanese visual novel dating simulators taught me
>>
>>25639287
>worst situation
worst situation is she screams, cries rape, stabs you, and then you get arrested and thrown in prison for offending a woman.

>>25639392
we could be literally saving his life
>>
>>25639477
>we could be literally saving his life
hello newfriend, you skipped the lurk stage I see
>>
Valentines day is going to be a blast
>>
>>25639477
>worst situation is she screams, cries rape, stabs you, and then you get arrested and thrown in prison for offending a woman.
Luckily i do not live in america.
>>
>>25639464
Ah yes, the chinese cartoons. Truest depiction of reality imagineable.
>>
>>25639519
They wouldn't lie to me r-right?
>>
File: 1293336848466.png (89KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1293336848466.png
89KB, 900x900px
>>25639491
>implying I haven't been here since the start
but maybe you should go back to tumblr or reddit, white knight

>>25639504
It can happen as far out as Canada or the various nordic countries
>>
>>25639464
tell me more about the chinese cartoons!

i have seen yugioh once

>i got the captcha wrong 3 times :(
>>
>>25639536
>It can happen as far out as Canada or the various nordic countries
Well i live in former eastern bloc. Thankfully atleast in one of the richest countries.

czech
>>
>>25639556
ok you may be safe. for now
>>
>>25639531
We will see whether the anon ends up in prison on rape charges or not.

>>25639436
just like in one of my animes
>>
>>25639547
Well, it's not japanese, but Katawa shoujo is a good place to start if you want to get into dating simulator or erotic VN's easy to download and beginner friendly.
>>
>>25639504
No, I was the one who brought those situations up, as I have had many girlfriends, asked out a lot of girls, and have dealt with a lot of rejection, approval, and a lot inbetween

No girl has ever screamed rape, and I have never been sent to jail.

Most of the time, they are shy, but they want a boyfriend. They are looking for someone who is confident enough to ask them out. Don't be creepy about it, but do be confident
>>
Gonna ask about my oneitis. She's currently single and likes to go out with me. I'm sure I can play if off in some manner where the invitation look cute/charming instead of desperate/pathetic.
>>
I'm going to a big car show, so with or without a 3.14 qt gf I have shit to do
>>
>>25639589
>No girl has ever screamed rape, and I have never been sent to jail.
You sound old and out of touch, of course they wouldn't scream rape at a normie like you.
>>
>>25639589
Good for you i guess fucking normie ree
>>
>>25639617
this p much, I've had women scream and start running just for me taking the same route home off the bus.

But hey, god forbid I enter my own home, where I live and work and play and sleep, because a woman will get spooooooooooked!!! to say nothing of something as dangerous as trying to actively chat or (gasp) flirt with a woman
>>
>>25638594
Valentines day 2013 was spent with my VN waifu. V-day 2014 was spent alone in my room thinking of my crush as she was on a date with her soon to be boyfriend (I did not know about this at the time). V-day 2015 was spent arguing with my gf (same girl) over facebook because we really wanted to see each other but neither of us could drive and she wouldn't let me walk through the sketchy neighbourhood to see her. V-day 2016 will be spent alone with thoughts of the past.
>>
>>25639636
This, you haven't lived until you've had the police called on you for daring to walk home behind a woman!
>>
>>25638701
You still around dude? I'd like to hear the story.
>>
>>25638752
you'll be right mate. Sucks that your drinking age is so high. I'm the same age as you and have relied on alcohol for quite a few bad nights over the past few years.
>>
>>25639636
>>25639661
LMAO!!!!

I'm so sorry guys
>>
>>25638896
Budster, you have a crush, I wish I at least had that again. If you wait and miss your chance you'll be kicking yourself for it. It's better to shit your pants than die from constipation. Really, give it your best shot and if it doesn't work you can be free.
>>
>>25639704
>>>/out/

jkerkerkrerkjrere
>>
>>25639647
too pussy to walk in a neighborhood?

what kind of man are you son?
>>
>>25639733
speak english. weirdo
>>
>>25639737
You think I didn't want to? I was also happy to go bush and cross the border between states that way. Only would have taken four hours or so but have you ever tried dealing with a girl? These were not options she would accept. She wanted her mum to pick me up and drive me which to me as far worse than a mass hike through a bad neighbourhood.
>>
Join up to a dating app/website a few days before with a Chad pick (or even your own)

It's like the the only time of the year, the guys will start getting a lot more messages than usual. The single and desperate girls start panicking and want ANYTHING come that day.
>>
File: 1385833872637.gif (107KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1385833872637.gif
107KB, 500x357px
>>25639732
Yeah well the thing is that she is my crush for such a long time that i am pretty sure i am subconsciously preventin myself from mooving on because it's honestly pretty much the only thing that's keeping me alive. Well i am not saying i would kill myself. Its more along the lines that she is the only thing in my life that i can be passionate, or hell feel anything at all about

So yes, i guess you are right.
>>
>>25639803
I know the feeling, believe me. I'm the you without that passion and it's true, life is much harder without it but it would be even harder watching that passion with another guy and missing out on what could be a dream come true.
>>
File: not today.jpg (322KB, 476x621px) Image search: [Google]
not today.jpg
322KB, 476x621px
>>25639778
>online dating
>putting yourself on a catalog for women to pick and choose who they want to buy them a meal that night
>they're probably also gonna accuse you of rape or assault just for yuks
>generally getting coaxed into a snafu
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.