[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF fingered my ass lads Felt pretty good to be honest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1451540192717.gif (837KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451540192717.gif
837KB, 640x360px
GF fingered my ass lads

Felt pretty good to be honest
>>
That incest gif made me uncomfortable but I also liked it and I don't like that.
>>
If you're happy I'm happy for you, man. How's it going btw?
>>
good for you. now get out of here and never come back
>>
>>25638390
Incest? To be honest I don't know who these characters are, just thought the gif was cute.
>>25638396
Going pretty good I guess. I'm a bit bummed that she won't swallow or let me do anything to her ass, but besides that the sex is top of the drawer.
>>25638402
Ree etc to be honest
>>
>>25638425

That's good. I almost banged a girl once but I got kicked out of her house for saying the word nigger. We were having a discussion about trans with her friends and I just said I would call a trans person a nigger if their pronouns were too hard to figure out. Wasn't a big deal really. Have you ever got in trouble for saying the word nigger?
>>
>>25638448
Not that I can remember, you gotta learn to hide your power level anon if you want to do well in life.
>>
>>25638425
she won't let you do anything to her ass yet she fingered your ass?
>>
>>25638691
Well, it's not like she pressured me into anything. We talked about anal and she said she didn't like it, that it wasn't that she found it taboo or anything, but she didn't like it. Then she said on the other hand she did like fingerings boy asses. So I was like, sure, I'll try that.
>>
>>25638737
not hard to convince are you famalam. can you describe the feeling?
>>
>>25638815
Well no I wasn't hard to convince. I mean if I didn't like it I could just tell her to stop, what do I have to lose.

And really I can't describe the feeling sorry. All I can say is it hurt a little bit at the beginning when she went too deep too hard too fast, but then we lubed up her finger and my ass and then it was smooth sailing from there. I asked her to put a second finger pretty quickly, and even then I still wanted more. That's gonna sound gay I guess but I'd have liked something dick sized. I'll probably buy a dildo for her to use on me, idk.

When it was done it felt a bit wierd to have lube inside my ass, so I emphasized a bit with my ex that I did fuck in the ass a couple times.

Also when I came (I was jerking off the whole time) I suspect that I farted around her fingers.
>>
>>25638889
sounds a lot more pleasant than I'd thought it would be. Still not going to try it, but very interesting.
>>
>>25638947
I mean I don't care, but what do you have to lose? Just tell her to stop if you don't like it.

Also she seemed to be really into it, which was a turn on.
>>
>>25639009
Not like I think you're gay for doing it. I'm personally not a fan of things being in my ass. Maybe someday when I'm feeling a little adventurous.
>>
>>25639113
Right, so you've tried it before then. I didn't, so I didn't know if I'd like it.

We joked about her taking my virginity for a while afterwards. Pretty good banter.
>>
>>25639113
actually I was wrong to say
>I'm not a fan of things being in my ass
because I haven't actually tried it.
what I meant was I don't think I'd like it
but then again I don't know for sure.
>>
>>25639210
Ask your qt3.14gf to stick a ginger up there sometime anon.
>>
>>25639424
when I get one.
>>
>>25638425
They're the fraternal twins from Gravity Falls.
>>
>>25639470
Godspeed anon

>>25639486
Hot. Never had a sister myself, might explain my brother sister fantasy.
>>
>>25638376
I once got a bloey with a prostate stimulator up in me. Honestly it made me so uncomfortable that it didn't work, I think I took it out and finished without it. Didn't want the gfs face down there when there was any chance of poo being near. Poo is ALWAYS near when you do bum stuff.
>>
>be me
>using cock ring/prostate stimulator toy
>dick completely erect
>prostate begging to be juiced
>flex my kegels repeatedly
>toy begins to massage my prostate
>normal masturbation can't compete
>empty my balls within 5 minutes
>comparable to losing my virginity and my first orgasm
>this happened Thursday night, doing it again tomorrow night
>feelsgoodman
>>
>>25639987
Amazon link to your hardware?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.