[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is the world such a shitty place? why is everyone so callous?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: melkor.jpg (330KB, 1464x936px) Image search: [Google]
melkor.jpg
330KB, 1464x936px
why is the world such a shitty place?

why is everyone so callous?

why is everything so empty?
>>
Because (apparently) we must suffer
>>
>>25637082
It's all a matter of perspective
>>
Because you choose not to do anything about it. Repeat for everyone else and bam.
>>
>>25637173
The people who choose to do something are the worst because they are the ones fucking everything up
>>
>>25637173
but what can i do? im just one 18 year old kid with no friends and no money
>>
>>25637194
Well, that's when it comes to your view versus my view, I guess. I'm not fucking with that.

>>25637196
A little kindness goes a long way. That is, if a lack of kindness is the implied substance that is lacking in the OP world. I'm sure you could make microscopic changes that have more influence than you'd think.
>>
>>25637258
i always try to encourage my fellow boardmen to unite as one instead of tearing eachother apart with manlet and dicklet and cuck posting, but that feels like i'm trying to piss out a house fire
>>
>>25637258
No it makes no difference. Being kind is good but believing you're making a difference is narcissistic.
>>
>>25637173

Bullshit. There are tons of people who try to fix the world, and they fail.

You can really tell the kinds of people who love to use words like "choose".

Choose, choose, choose, choose

The rest of us have some constraints involving a concept called "reality". Look it up sometime.
>>
test

>>>/r/eddit.com/r/buildapc
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.